Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,855 members, 7,817,531 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:53 PM

The End Time Is Evident In This Shocking News - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The End Time Is Evident In This Shocking News (11337 Views)

26 Signs We Are Living In The End Time! Don't Ignore / Absolutely Shocking News About the NIV Bible! All Must Know! / Watch This Shocking Video - TB JOSHUA PROPHESIED ZAMBIA'S VICTORY! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The End Time Is Evident In This Shocking News by Acidosis(m): 8:00pm On May 27, 2012
People have been receiving this messages on their phones.

''The government of USA just passed the 'Obama Health Care' bill to law. It will be implemented 23/03/2013. This bill entails that all Americans MUST have a Radio Frequency Identification Chip implanted in their right hand skin or forehead in order to access medical services.
The prophecy of the 666 is been confirmed. We are truly at the end of the endtime. GET READY! JESUS IS ABOUT TO COME FOR THE SAINTS!''
Re: The End Time Is Evident In This Shocking News by buzugee(m): 8:07pm On May 27, 2012
Acidosis: People have been receiving this messages on their phones.

''The government of USA just passed the 'Obama Health Care' bill to law. It will be implemented 23/03/2013. This bill entails that all Americans MUST have a Radio Frequency Identification Chip implanted in their right hand skin or forehead in order to access medical services.
The prophecy of the 666 is been confirmed. We are truly at the end of the endtime. GET READY! JESUS IS ABOUT TO COME FOR THE SAINTS!''
am afraid you are right in one respect but wrong in the other. the mark of the beast on your forehead and hand means your thoughts ( forehead ) and deeds ( hands ), and not a physical chip that is implanted. it means acting and thinking like the beast, which a lot of people already are without knowing it but thats another topic. i see a lot of people on NL with the mark of the beast on their forehead.
Re: The End Time Is Evident In This Shocking News by Acidosis(m): 8:25pm On May 27, 2012
Sir are you a christian?
Re: The End Time Is Evident In This Shocking News by 2good(m): 8:32pm On May 27, 2012
Acidosis: People have been receiving this messages on their phones.

You are really daft for spreading this propaganda. Stop believing in fairy tale stories.
Re: The End Time Is Evident In This Shocking News by buzugee(m): 8:36pm On May 27, 2012
Acidosis: Sir are you a christian?
depends on what you mean by christian. that is a very broad generalization now. do i believe in christ ? yes
Re: The End Time Is Evident In This Shocking News by buzugee(m): 9:23pm On May 27, 2012
BUT YOU ARE RIGHT. WE ARE IN THE END TIMES. NOT THE END OF THE WORLD THOUGH ( ECCLESIASTES 1 VS 4 ). ITS REGIME CHANGE ON EARTH. THE ERA OF THE GENTILES IS ABOUT TO BE OVER ( LUKE 21 VS 24 . NOW ITS TIME FOR THE SAINTS TO TAKE THE KINGDOM ( DANIEL 7 VS 18 ). ITS TIME FOR JACOB TO TAKE THE KINGDOM ( 2 MACCABEES 6 VS 9 ). ITS TIME FOR THE MESSIAH TO TAKE THE KINGDOM ( DANIEL 2 VS 44 ). AND KEEP IT FOREVER AND EVER AND EVER. SO THE WORLD AINT ENDING. JUST THE END OF GENTILE RULERSHIP ON EARTH. AND AMERICA ABOUT TO GET BLOWN TO SMITHEREENS. BLOWN OFF THE MAP.
Re: The End Time Is Evident In This Shocking News by ijawkid(m): 9:45pm On May 27, 2012
buzugee: am afraid you are right in one respect but wrong in the other. the mark of the beast on your forehead and hand means your thoughts ( forehead ) and deeds ( hands ), and not a physical chip that is implanted. it means acting and thinking like the beast, which a lot of people already are without knowing it but thats another topic. i see a lot of people on NL with the mark of the beast on their forehead.

Hahahahahahahah....

Buzugee u no go kill me with laugh.......

Like who and who has d mark here on nairaland

But d truth is many think that the 666 mark is gonna be a literal visible tattooed mark on peoples head and hands..............

U actually explained it right......

We are rili gonna have a good time breaking bread with d book of revelations.......

But we go still argue small ooo...

Lol
Re: The End Time Is Evident In This Shocking News by buzugee(m): 9:55pm On May 27, 2012
ijawkid:

Hahahahahahahah....

Buzugee u no go kill me with laugh.......

Like who and who has d mark here on nairaland

But d truth is many think that the 666 mark is gonna be a literal visible tattooed mark on peoples head and hands..............

U actually explained it right......

We are rili gonna have a good time breaking bread with d book of revelations.......

But we go still argue small ooo...

Lol
oh yeah we going to have fun breaking down revelation mi compadre monsieur Ijawkid grin grin grin . lots of people in this section have the mark of the beast but i will rather not mention names for fear of reprisals grin grin grin you know the mark of the beast is a trifactor. LIFESTYLE-POLITICS-RELIGION. and then after that we have the IMAGE OF THE BEAST. so we break down the mark of the beast under those 4 categories.
Re: The End Time Is Evident In This Shocking News by ijawkid(m): 10:11pm On May 27, 2012
buzugee: oh yeah we going to have fun breaking down revelation mi compadre monsieur Ijawkid grin grin grin . lots of people in this section have the mark of the beast but i will rather not mention names for fear of reprisals grin grin grin you know the mark of the beast is a trifactor. LIFESTYLE-POLITICS-RELIGION. and then after that we have the IMAGE OF THE BEAST. so we break down the mark of the beast under those 4 categories.

Exactly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

False religion,worlds politics and d worlds merchants..........

Exactly bro!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We gon do it man............
Re: The End Time Is Evident In This Shocking News by buzugee(m): 10:27pm On May 27, 2012
ijawkid:

False religion,worlds politics and d worlds merchants..........

Exactly bro!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We gon do it man............
yezzurrrrrrr grin and if you dont have the mark of the beast you cant buy or sell on an international level, or you cant get too far ahead succesfully on a personal level. its all sorts of breakdowns that will shock you when i get through with it. WE IN THE BELLY OF THE BEAST DUDE. WE BEHIND ENEMY LINES cry
Re: The End Time Is Evident In This Shocking News by ijawkid(m): 10:47pm On May 27, 2012
buzugee: yezzurrrrrrr grin and if you dont have the mark of the beast you cant buy or sell on an international level, or you cant get too far ahead succesfully on a personal level. its all sorts of breakdowns that will shock you when i get through with it. WE IN THE BELLY OF THE BEAST DUDE. WE BEHIND ENEMY LINES cry

Lol.......

We realy behind enemy lines bro.......

Hope u got ya spiritual ak 47 ready!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lol
Re: The End Time Is Evident In This Shocking News by buzugee(m): 10:54pm On May 27, 2012
ijawkid:

Lol.......

We realy behind enemy lines bro.......

Hope u got ya spiritual ak 47 ready!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lol
i stay strapped Chief. although sometimes i drop my weapon grin grin but very few times. most times i am strapped. let me give you a few taster of what is to come. 'democracy' is one of the mark of the beast and the beast forces nations to recieve that mark and if you dont recieve the mark you cant buy or sell ( sanctions and embargos are placed on you, like you have in iran and cuba ) wink
Re: The End Time Is Evident In This Shocking News by ijawkid(m): 12:10am On May 28, 2012
buzugee: i stay strapped Chief. although sometimes i drop my weapon grin grin but very few times. most times i am strapped. let me give you a few taster of what is to come. 'democracy' is one of the mark of the beast and the beast forces nations to recieve that mark and if you dont recieve the mark you cant buy or sell ( sanctions and embargos are placed on you, like you have in iran and cuba ) wink

Democrazy,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

That's the in thing now.............

America wanting every nation to embrace democrazy,..........................

And infact the demo is really going crazy.......

Lol............

satan has a short period of time......

He's doing all he can to get so many customers$$$$......
Re: The End Time Is Evident In This Shocking News by buzugee(m): 6:25pm On May 28, 2012
ijawkid:

Democrazy,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

That's the in thing now.............

America wanting every nation to embrace democrazy,..........................

And infact the demo is really going crazy.......

Lol............

satan has a short period of time......

He's doing all he can to get so many customers$$$$......
you know the book of daniel and the book of revelation are brothers ? have you read both books in its entirety ?
Re: The End Time Is Evident In This Shocking News by PA1982(f): 7:09pm On May 28, 2012
I can't believe people are so gullible as to believe this 'news' in the OP.
Anyone actually read the Bill? here it is:
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/07/15/house-health-care-bill-fu_n_234372.html

Also,
http://www.snopes.com/politics/medical/microchip.asp

Now tell me about the 'chip'.
Make an effort to do a minimum of follow up on the rumours you receive!
Re: The End Time Is Evident In This Shocking News by logicboy: 7:27pm On May 28, 2012
Re: The End Time Is Evident In This Shocking News by ijawkid(m): 8:12pm On May 28, 2012
buzugee: you know the book of daniel and the book of revelation are brothers ? have you read both books in its entirety ?

Oh exactly...........

They are in fact fraternal/identical twins.....

Lol....

Too connected my bro........

I love the 2 books.......

Infact if 1 hasn't read daniel there is no way 1 can understand d book of revelations....

(1) (Reply)

Kumuyi ABA Crusade / Former Pastor Says ''Jesus Is Not Coming Back!'' / RAPTURE; The Re-gathering Of True Israel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.