Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,405 members, 7,836,636 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:49 AM

Seriously, What Do You Wish Nigeria @ 52 ? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Seriously, What Do You Wish Nigeria @ 52 ? (722 Views)

Pictures From Senate's Nigeria@52 Dinner / Are You Celebrating Nigeria @52? Your Reason And How !!!! / Nigeria@52: FG Declares Holiday On Oct 1st (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seriously, What Do You Wish Nigeria @ 52 ? by Delfino: 3:02pm On Sep 30, 2012
Say a little wish or prayer for Nigeria @ 52 ?
No matter what, 'Our country is our Home'

I wish and pray that Her current travails shall make her better and stronger.
I wish and pray that all Her enemies shall perish in their evil plots.
I wish and pray that Her children would come to love Her and enjoy Her fruitfulness.
I wish and pray that all that have hated Her would come to Love and seek refuge in Her.

.... Say your wish for your beloved country.
Re: Seriously, What Do You Wish Nigeria @ 52 ? by Callotti: 3:07pm On Sep 30, 2012
Absolutely nothing. . .
God is in control.
So why should I pray or wish? grin
Re: Seriously, What Do You Wish Nigeria @ 52 ? by k2039: 3:17pm On Sep 30, 2012
[size=13pt]
PEACE
[/size]
Re: Seriously, What Do You Wish Nigeria @ 52 ? by Delfino: 3:23pm On Sep 30, 2012
Callotti: Absolutely nothing. . .
God is in control.
So why should I pray or wish? grin

A man says God is in control and a man desires and wishes nothing for his country
Can a man say God is in control and not study for his exams ?

God is only in control when we ask him to take control?
Ask and it shall be given to you !
Re: Seriously, What Do You Wish Nigeria @ 52 ? by Callotti: 4:12pm On Sep 30, 2012
Delfino:

A man says God is in control and a man desires and wishes nothing for his country
Can a man say God is in control and not study for his exams ?

God is only in control when we ask him to take control?
Ask and it shall be given to you !

I am not asking. . . God knows his job.
If he cannot do it. . . .SHAME ON HIM.
I am doing my own job. . .STAYING THE HELL AWAY FROM NIGERIA AND NIGERIANS!!!
My only commonality with Nigeria is to read and post on Nairaland.
Shikena! kiss

(1) (Reply)

Ihejirika May Emerge Next Chief Of Defence Staff / 2013 Budget: Education, Defence, Police Get Top Priority / Oshiomole And Fashola 4 President.who Will U Vote For?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.