Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,916 members, 7,824,843 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 06:54 PM

Who Is The Most Reliable & Creative Website Designer On Nairaland? - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Who Is The Most Reliable & Creative Website Designer On Nairaland? (2635 Views)

Need A Creative Website Developer Urgently / What Makes A Creative Website / We Urgently Need A Creative Website Designer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is The Most Reliable & Creative Website Designer On Nairaland? by Geeky(f): 4:40pm On Oct 07, 2012
Your royal highness Dual Core would you be nice enough to enlighten me on the responsibilities of bearing my Username? I humbly await your lectures in redeeming my nairaland handle from wastage.
Re: Who Is The Most Reliable & Creative Website Designer On Nairaland? by omni1: 3:13am On Oct 08, 2012
ekumahost: i am the professional website developer in nigeria. a visit will convince you
www.ekumahost.com
*** Reciting my sorrowful passion for those words.
Re: Who Is The Most Reliable & Creative Website Designer On Nairaland? by sisqology(m): 10:31pm On Oct 08, 2012
ekumahost: i am the professional website developer in nigeria. a visit will convince you
www.ekumahost.com

</BODY>
</HTML>
</td>
</tr>
</table>

*dies with DHTML*
Re: Who Is The Most Reliable & Creative Website Designer On Nairaland? by Nobody: 5:52am On Oct 09, 2012

<style type="text/css">
<!--
.style2 {
color: #999999;
font-weight: bold;
}
.style4 {color: #999999; font-weight: bold; font-size: 18px; }
.style6 {color: #999999; font-weight: bold; font-size: 12px; }
.style8 {color: #FFFFFF}
.style9 {font-size: 36px}
-->
</style>

<table width="100%" border="0">
<tr>
<td><!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//EN" "http://www.w3c.org/TR/1999/REC-html401-19991224/loose.dtd">
<!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Transitional//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-transitional.dtd">
<HTML
xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml">
<HEAD>
<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=utf-8">

<title>EkumaHost Software Foundation</title>
*Rolls in the grave*
Re: Who Is The Most Reliable & Creative Website Designer On Nairaland? by guru01(m): 7:03pm On Oct 10, 2012
Wow
Re: Who Is The Most Reliable & Creative Website Designer On Nairaland? by Nobody: 9:07pm On Oct 10, 2012
guru01: Wow
You meant to say: Caramba.
Re: Who Is The Most Reliable & Creative Website Designer On Nairaland? by mrkels(m): 10:56pm On Oct 10, 2012
Come wetin dey worry una wen dey die and faint and roll inside grave? What's wrong with his site eh?
Re: Who Is The Most Reliable & Creative Website Designer On Nairaland? by sisqology(m): 2:33am On Oct 11, 2012
mrkels: Come wetin dey worry una wen dey die and faint and roll inside grave? What's wrong with his site eh?

His site is "half a plot"....
Re: Who Is The Most Reliable & Creative Website Designer On Nairaland? by mrkels(m): 8:35am On Oct 11, 2012
sisqology:
His site is "half a plot"....
It doesn't matter bro, everybody is learning, e get some webmasters when go commit suicide if them see your site, and some wen go kill their papa,mama,before killing themselves if them see *dthmt website, so that's just how the life is. Let's learn to encourage others not scold them for their work.
Re: Who Is The Most Reliable & Creative Website Designer On Nairaland? by mj(m): 11:12am On Oct 11, 2012
dhtml, u are bad, abeg pity the guy. but seriously when i view the source of the index page, me self nearly die. grin grin grin
Re: Who Is The Most Reliable & Creative Website Designer On Nairaland? by Nobody: 4:05pm On Oct 11, 2012
mrkels:
It doesn't matter bro, everybody is learning, e get some webmasters when go commit suicide if them see your site, and some wen go kill their papa,mama,before killing themselves if them see *dthmt website, so that's just how the life is. Let's learn to encourage others not scold them for their work.
If anyone dies from viewing my site, their death will not be from terrible markups or from lack of functionalities - just leave my site out of it - or we are going to drag your site into it. And i can bet that my site is very useful compared to that of some others. . .
And i am not the only one complaining about the site, so why face me?
Re: Who Is The Most Reliable & Creative Website Designer On Nairaland? by guru01(m): 5:21pm On Oct 11, 2012
Caramba!
But honestly speaking, he should try to upgrade his skills.
The fact is that NL webmasters section can make you cry if you are not use to the people there.
We are all learning from his mistake.
Re: Who Is The Most Reliable & Creative Website Designer On Nairaland? by sisqology(m): 6:45pm On Oct 11, 2012
guru01: Caramba!
But honestly speaking, he should try to upgrade his skills.
The fact is that NL webmasters section can make you cry if you are not use to the people there.
We are all learning from his mistake.

You just hit d nail on the head! I've been in a similar position before

Between, during my own time, i didn't put <table> before <html>...ahan, when no be say na session_start(); :-D
Re: Who Is The Most Reliable & Creative Website Designer On Nairaland? by mrkels(m): 8:13pm On Oct 11, 2012
*dhtml:

If anyone dies from viewing my site, their death will not be from terrible markups or from lack of functionalities - just leave my site out of it - or we are going to drag your site into it. And i can bet that my site is very useful compared to that of some others. . .
And i am not the only one complaining about the site, so why face me?
So now when we bring up your site its getting on your nerves abi? You see how you make people feel when you put them on the spotlight? I say cool! You bera stop trashing people's hopes jare, this is not the best way to motivate them walahi, "u see say the guy come back for the thread?" Not many people got that sense of humor, "if na oyimbo people full this thread now, some go dey feel depressed now and some would be contemplating suicide because of your cyber attack" undecided grin
So guy take it easy before I bring someone who wud start pointing out all the errors in your site now!
tongue
PS: I also talked about sisqoly and not only u! undecided
Re: Who Is The Most Reliable & Creative Website Designer On Nairaland? by Nobody: 8:18pm On Oct 11, 2012
^^^Stop derailing the thread with your nonsense talk (and please growup too).
Re: Who Is The Most Reliable & Creative Website Designer On Nairaland? by guru01(m): 12:07pm On Oct 12, 2012
Now i know why *dhtml and the rest are saying.
@Poster, i don't think you built that website for a client, because all i can see his crap.
May be you are just practicing with it, if yes, you can still improve more on the design and fonts.
The graphic is bad, the font-family are of different types.
Re: Who Is The Most Reliable & Creative Website Designer On Nairaland? by mrkels(m): 3:02pm On Oct 12, 2012
*dhtml:
^^^Stop derailing the thread with your nonsense talk (and please growup too).
grin grin grin
Nor be your fault
Re: Who Is The Most Reliable & Creative Website Designer On Nairaland? by Nobody: 9:50pm On Oct 12, 2012
mrkels:
grin grin grin
Nor be your fault
Caramba! *Shakes hands with mrkels* Now, this is the kinda webmaste that i love. . .

(1) (2) (Reply)

10+ Blogging Topics That Will Quickly Attract Huge Traffic (from Nigeria) / Mysql, Mysqli Or Pdo? / Get Free Traffic, Reviews And Backlinks, Drop You Blog Link

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.