Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,781 members, 7,820,731 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:24 PM

The Second Coming Of TB Joshua - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Second Coming Of TB Joshua (1268 Views)

Biblical Week Indicates The Second Coming Of Christ To Be Between 2030 - 2035 / The Second Coming: A Failed Prophecy??? / Recording Of TB Joshua Talking To Journalists (Audio) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Second Coming Of TB Joshua by Albert708(m): 6:18pm On Sep 30, 2012
WARNING!!! Before you read: This article is not intended to persuade or convince anyone, but as a testament to the world for future reference when it does become generally known.
Charismatic Nigerian preacher Temitope Balogun Joshua – known simply as TB Joshua – could easily remind one of those fire and brimstone prophets such as Isaiah and Amos, Elijah and Jeremiah who traverse the world of the Old Testament. But it’s quite easy to deal with the fact that he’s just a mere prophet and very unassuming, sent by God, but then it occurs to us that, even Jesus at the time of his ministry was also regarded as nothing more than a prophet. When in actual fact he was the much awaited messiah. Typical to God’s notoriously secretive ways (Jesus Christ said he would come back like a thief in the night), we may perhaps have history repeating itself with the coming of TB Joshua if we care to look at the evidences staring at us in the face. He seems to be the Name on every one’s lips as far as spiritual walk and warfare is concerned, with unofficial blogs and websites rising up in his name, unofficial Facebook and twitter accounts basking in the aura that comes from the mention of his name that the scoan itself has a very hard time dealing with them all upon the disclaimers they put forward from time to time. The internet is constantly flooded with fresh news about him, some for, others against. Just as the people in Jesus day were divided concerning Him. He appears now to be at the centre of all topics in Christendom.
Some have speculated that TB Joshua is perhaps a descendant of the Old Testament prophet; the prophets would go about anointing one king, denouncing another and predicting the death of others as in the touching episode involving prophet Isaiah and King Hezekiah.
But TB Joshua is unlike any prophet known to man throughout history, even from the earliest Bible times. The testimony of his unique works clearly bears witness to the fact that Calling TB Joshua a prophet is no different from calling a professor of English one who can read and write .
I wouldn’t want to go through the daily occurrences of healings and deliverances in scoan which in quality and quantity is clearly unmatched by even that of all other ministers of God in the world combined , but to that which I would regard as the greatest of his miracles so far: The Five Wise Men The Five Wise Men; Mentored by TB Joshua and dependable enough to continue His mission after His departure from this earth.
When TB Joshua introduced the 5 wise men, he so powerfully explained and emphasized that the wise men are the equals of the Apostles of Christ we read about in the scriptures, that no apostle sent from God above can be above the level of the wise men . I was totally astounded at his words that day. What was more revealing in his words that day apart from the spiritual level of the wise men was the fact that Tb Joshua spoke here with an authority far greater than that of any other prophet. He speaks here only as Jesus Himself would, not just man, not just evenas a prophet. Even more of a mystery for us to decipher is this question.
Where and when in human history has it been seen or heard that a living General of God raised men equal to him in deed who could very well continue his mission after his departure from earth with the promise that more of them are in the making?
As for our modern day pastors and prophets, by any chance I’ve heard of none, talk less of seeing with my own eyes. They all came with powerful anointing and left with it.
The closest to this was Elijah and our lord Jesus Christ, But both their disciples became fully effective representatives after their master’s departure and here we have someone called a “ prophet ” having such extensions of himself even while he yet lives. http://watchtbjoshua./2012/09/15/the-second-coming-of-tb-joshua/

Re: The Second Coming Of TB Joshua by Callotti: 10:55pm On Sep 30, 2012
Bullsheeet!
Illiterate who wins congregation with bags of rice.
I only watched him once and was appalled by his appearance.
Not to mention his 'thick' bush, ARIGIDI-ONDO, Nigerian-accent. . .like one of the houseboys we had those days!
Tufiakwa! grin
Re: The Second Coming Of TB Joshua by Nobody: 1:40am On Oct 01, 2012
I have seen the SCOAN and listened to him several times even more than other preachers. But i am not convinced and never WILL except the holy spirit tells me otherwise.
I know he does have power and has done miracles and wonders, but it takes more than that to move me.
Re: The Second Coming Of TB Joshua by Albert708(m): 6:49am On Oct 01, 2012
Tb Joshua is the Jesus of our time
Re: The Second Coming Of TB Joshua by Albert708(m): 6:59am On Oct 01, 2012
Callotti: Bullsheeet!
illiterate who wins congregation with bags of rice.
I only watched him once and was appalled by his appearance.
Not to mention his 'thick' bush, ARIGIDI-ONDO, Nigerian-accent. . .like one of the houseboys we had those days!
Tufiakwa! grin
the prophet origi is not the issue here, do even chris came from nazzaret the most poorest place in isreal, yet God rais a messiah for the world from that place
Re: The Second Coming Of TB Joshua by Albert708(m): 8:02am On Oct 01, 2012
*dhtml:
I have seen the SCOAN and listened to him several times even more than other preachers. But i am not convinced and never WILL except the holy spirit tells me otherwise.
I know he does have power and has done miracles and wonders, but it takes more than that to move me.
*dhtml:
Even if the holyspirit speaks you will not still believe, even John tell Jesus if he is the christ or they should wait for another, were as it was in is presence heaven open to declear Jesus the christ when he baptise him.
Re: The Second Coming Of TB Joshua by benkings(m): 11:42pm On Oct 02, 2012
@Op u 2much

(1) (Reply)

Luis Palau: New Pope Francis A Friend Of Evangelicals - Deception / Rccg Open Heavens Devotion Tuesday 9th July, 2013 You Can Overtake By Pastor E. / January 2015 Devotional From Gospel Pillars Ministry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.