Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:39 AM

Sirevee, Victor Ogbonna By Name, Pay Me My Money - Literature/Writing Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Ads / Sirevee, Victor Ogbonna By Name, Pay Me My Money (1504 Views)

A Nairaland Employer Who Has Refused To Pay Me / Victor Ogbonna Alias Sirevee Pay Me My Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sirevee, Victor Ogbonna By Name, Pay Me My Money by Emmie97: 4:15pm On Sep 25, 2019
Please moderators, help me tell @sirevee to pay me.

This guy has refused to pay me after I wrote articles for him.

Its been over 2 months, since July. He even went as far as changing his WhatsApp number so he doesn't get known and its stands he's not reachable on WhatsApp.

And I hear he's been doing this for a long time now to other writers. I wrote articles of over #5000 and till today, it's been one excuse or the other. Sometimes he doesn't even reply messages.

His name is Victor Ogbonna. And he's been eating up the reward from other people's sweat. His group is dachir writers

Cc tabbazz
Cc Dominique
Re: Sirevee, Victor Ogbonna By Name, Pay Me My Money by meobizy(f): 8:10pm On Sep 25, 2019
Nairalanders are always slow to conduct business transactions. This one you’ve reported him he’ll finally deliver on his part of the bargain. People don’t like their name getting dragged in the mud even if they had no plan to pay beforehand.
Re: Sirevee, Victor Ogbonna By Name, Pay Me My Money by Babacele: 8:51pm On Sep 25, 2019
Op don enter " one chance"
Re: Sirevee, Victor Ogbonna By Name, Pay Me My Money by Premiumwriter: 6:24pm On Sep 26, 2019
It just breaks my heart to see people been wicked to others.

How in the world could you sleep knowing that you're benefitting from other people's sweat.

It really breaks my heart.

And not to be 'tribalistic', I think the igbo youths are something else. It's just so risky to work with any of them on this platform. Most of them are scammers.

It's just so sad that they are building a reputation for themselves even among us Nigerians
Re: Sirevee, Victor Ogbonna By Name, Pay Me My Money by Tracyy: 6:33pm On Sep 26, 2019
@Premiumwriter

"Not to be tribalistic"...goes ahead to make a tribalistic statement. Lol. Please don't hide your true sentiments behind quotation marks. Own your tribalism.

3 Likes

Re: Sirevee, Victor Ogbonna By Name, Pay Me My Money by Premiumwriter: 7:40pm On Sep 26, 2019
Tracyy:
@Premiumwriter

"Not to be tribalistic"...goes ahead to make a tribalistic statement. Lol. Please don't hide your true sentiments behind quotation marks. Own your tribalism.
pointing out a fact is a lot different from tribalism.

It's just like saying for the sake of not be seen as 'tribalistic' I should deny my own observations.

I put that there not to hide my true intension but to let you know that what I'm saying is based on my observations and not merely because I have a special hatred for the tribe.

Check the scammer thread and you'll see that most bank details posted for fraud are owned by igbos. I recently had one that is still with my money and has blocked me on WhatsApp.

So I'm still repeating that: not to be tribalistic but sincerely, the eastern people are building quite a reputation even amongst us Nigerians. I pray it doesn't get to the point where we'll start screening workers based on their tribes.
Re: Sirevee, Victor Ogbonna By Name, Pay Me My Money by Tracyy: 8:29pm On Sep 26, 2019
Premiumwriter:

It's just like saying for the sake of not be seen as 'tribalistic' I should deny my own observations.

I put that there not to hide my true intension but to let you know that what I'm saying is based on my observations and not merely because I have a special hatred for the tribe.

Check the scammer thread and you'll see that most bank details posted for fraud are owned by igbos. I recently had one that is still with my money and has blocked me on WhatsApp.

So I'm still repeating that: not to be tribalistic but sincerely, the eastern people are building quite a reputation even amongst us Nigerians. I pray it doesn't get to the point where we'll start screening workers based on their tribes.

You are tribalistic. I am, too. Stop justifying yourself.

1 Like

Re: Sirevee, Victor Ogbonna By Name, Pay Me My Money by Premiumwriter: 9:03pm On Sep 26, 2019
Tracyy:

You are tribalistic. I am, too. Stop justifying yourself.
so because you're you think everyone who points out a fact is tribalistic?
Re: Sirevee, Victor Ogbonna By Name, Pay Me My Money by Tracyy: 9:38pm On Sep 26, 2019
Premiumwriter:
so because you're you think everyone who points out a fact is tribalistic?

Lol. Fact? Based on whose authority?
Chill, please. Rest.

1 Like

Re: Sirevee, Victor Ogbonna By Name, Pay Me My Money by Premiumwriter: 9:46pm On Sep 26, 2019
Tracyy:

Lol. Fact? Based on whose authority?
Chill, please. Rest.
fact based on my observations.

I believe like everyone else, I have the 'authority' to observe and make conclusions.

For me, that's fact enough
Re: Sirevee, Victor Ogbonna By Name, Pay Me My Money by pcoolioz(m): 9:54pm On Sep 26, 2019
How you proudly manage to defend this nonsense statement is what surprises me. Nigeria has a long way to go.

There are scammers in every single tribe. I have also been scammed and it's not limited to only a single tribe.

Premiumwriter:
fact based on my observations.

I believe like everyone else, I have the 'authority' to observe and make conclusions.

For me, that's fact enough
Re: Sirevee, Victor Ogbonna By Name, Pay Me My Money by Premiumwriter: 10:02pm On Sep 26, 2019
pcoolioz:
How you proudly manage to defend this nonsense statement is what surprises me. Nigeria has a long way to go.

There are scammers in every single tribe. I have also been scammed and it's not limited to only a single tribe.

what surprises me even more is how you didn't get the point even after reading every single post.

Today Nigeria is tagged with the fraud label on international scene. That doesn't mean the Indians, Americans and Chinese are all saints.

They are not. Some of them are also involved in fraud but because Nigerians are more into it, we get to bear the tag.

No one is denying the fact that every tribes has their own bad eggs.

What I'm saying here is the tribe that has more of these bad eggs.
Re: Sirevee, Victor Ogbonna By Name, Pay Me My Money by pcoolioz(m): 10:13pm On Sep 26, 2019
Premiumwriter:
what surprises me even more is how you didn't get the point even after reading every single post.

Today Nigeria is tagged with the fraud label on international scene. That doesn't mean the Indians, Americans and Chinese are all saints.

They are not. Some of them are also involved in fraud but because Nigerians are more into it, we get to bear the tag.

No one is denying the fact that every tribes has their own bad eggs.

What I'm saying here is the tribe that has more of these bad eggs.

I wish you good luck with your thinking bro.

1 Like

Re: Sirevee, Victor Ogbonna By Name, Pay Me My Money by ziziangel(m): 11:04am On Sep 27, 2019
Premiumwriter:

Bro, until you deal with every individual from a tribe or place, never come to conclusion. I think one of the top notch advantages enlightened people have over their opposites is sitting atop stereotyping, sentiments and racism. I'm an anti-tribalist to the core and whether you love to drag the argument further or not, you can never be right with your assertions for a specific people whether Igbo, Hausa or Yoruba. I think people are products of their immediate environment and nothing close to their tribe or race. I see the terms 'tribe' and 'race' as mere titles men coined for the sake of easily grouping themselves, the real part of a man is his inside. You don't expect an IBO kid born and raised by white guardians in Luxembourg to open a shop with apprentices simply because he has IBO blood....nothing of that sort exists, he will certainly act and behave like a Caucasian. God created humans but their environments make the remaining part of 'em. Bye

Re: Sirevee, Victor Ogbonna By Name, Pay Me My Money by Premiumwriter: 2:11pm On Sep 27, 2019
ziziangel:

Bro, until you deal with every individual from a tribe or place, never come to conclusion. I think one of the top notch advantages enlightened people have over their opposites is sitting atop stereotyping, sentiments and racism. I'm an anti-tribalist to the core and whether you love to drag the argument further or not, you can never be right with your assertions for a specific people whether Igbo, Hausa or Yoruba. I think people are products of their immediate environment and nothing close to their tribe or race. I see the terms 'tribe' and 'race' as mere titles men coined for the sake of easily grouping themselves, the real part of a man is his inside. You don't expect an IBO kid born and raised by white guardians in Luxembourg to open a shop with apprentices simply because he has IBO blood....nothing of that sort exists, he will certainly act and behave like a Caucasian. God created humans but their environments make the remaining part of 'em. Bye
I get your point.

But let's be sincere, if you have been paying attention to recent reports here on fraud, what tribe do you think has received the most mentions?

Like you said, we are all products of our immediate environments.

Something is really happening in the east. A culture change is happening there which is pushing these young men to the wall (fraud)

Like this guy I'm attaching his photo here. He's a scammer. When I went to his fb profile, all I saw are people hailing him, calling him money dis and dat.

Probably a reckless spender trying to keep up with people's expectations.

We all know the igbo youths are under much more pressures than their counterparts in meeting up with certain 'standards' in terms of money within a specific time.

This is probably what's pushing them. I don't know. But one thing is sure here: Igbo youths are more involved in fraud on Nairaland here than any other tribe.

This is not a sentimental statement. Or hatred for the tribe.

It's just like me telling you that primary 5A makes a lot more noise than primary 5B. This in earnest doesn't mean that every pupil in primary 5A make noise more than every pupil in primary 5B. But as a whole, the primary 5A has more noise makers

It's a statement devoid of any sentiment or hidden agenda. It's purely based on my observations and if you'll go to the scam section and check for yourself, you'll see the numbers adding up.

And let's even look at it this way: the igbo tribe knows how to make money more than the Yorubas.

Does this mean that every igbo person knows how to make money than every Yoruba person?

Of course not. But statically speaking, the statement will be correct if we consider the number of money makers in igbo as a whole and that of Yoruba as a whole. Then the greater than or less than will make sense.

The same simple logic applies to my statement above.

If I had said all igbos are fraudsters than you would be just to accuse me of tribalism. Or if I had denied an igbo man an opportunity because I reason within myself that all igbos are thieves then that's tribalism.

But in my statement above I pointed out a fact that can in fact be verified statistically by simple counting.

Go to the the crime section. Count the igbo names you'll see there. Count the other tribes. Get the highest one and you'll have verified my statement.

1 Like

Re: Sirevee, Victor Ogbonna By Name, Pay Me My Money by ziziangel(m): 3:08pm On Sep 27, 2019
Premiumwriter:
I get your point.

But let's be sincere, if you have been paying attention to recent reports here on fraud, what tribe do you think has received the most mentions?

Like you said, we are all products of our immediate environments.

Something is really happening in the east. A culture change is happening there which is pushing these young men to the wall (fraud)

Like this guy I'm attaching his photo here. He's a scammer. When I went to his fb profile, all I saw are people hailing him, calling him money dis and dat.

Probably a reckless spender trying to keep up with people's expectations.

We all know the igbo youths are under much more pressures than their counterparts in meeting up with certain 'standards' in terms of money within a specific time.

This is probably what's pushing them. I don't know. But one thing is sure here: Igbo youths are more involved in fraud on Nairaland here than any other tribe.

This is not a sentimental statement. Or hatred for the tribe.

It's just like me telling you that primary 5A makes a lot more noise than primary 5B. This in earnest doesn't mean that every pupil in primary 5A make noise more than every pupil in primary 5B. But as a whole, the primary 5A has more noise makers

It's a statement devoid of any sentiment or hidden agenda. It's purely based on my observations and if you'll go to the scam section and check for yourself, you'll see the numbers adding up.

And let's even look at it this way: the igbo tribe knows how to make money more than the Yorubas.

Does this mean that every igbo person knows how to make money than every Yoruba person?

Of course not. But statically speaking, the statement will be correct if we consider the number of money makers in igbo as a whole and that of Yoruba as a whole. Then the greater than or less than will make sense.

The same simple logic applies to my statement above.

If I had said all igbos are fraudsters than you would be just to accuse me of tribalism. Or if I had denied an igbo man an opportunity because I reason within myself that all igbos are thieves then that's tribalism.

But in my statement above I pointed out a fact that can in fact be verified statistically by simple counting.

Go to the the crime section. Count the igbo names you'll see there. Count the other tribes. Get the highest one and you'll have verified my statement.

It will be very wise and matured to keep negative comments about a tribe to yourself and preferably attack the personalities involved...no reasonable person condones scam.

Imagine saying 'many Ibos' are always involved in scam on NL , you are invariably telling me to beware of every ibo name i come across which is very unfair to the 'Legitimate few' according to your narrative. People from that tribe would find it offensive no matter how beautiful you paint your words. I know its difficult but try working on it so you don't go about hurting people. Safe
Re: Sirevee, Victor Ogbonna By Name, Pay Me My Money by Premiumwriter: 5:38pm On Sep 27, 2019
ziziangel:

It will be very wise and matured to keep negative comments about a tribe to yourself and preferably attack the personalities involved...no reasonable person condones scam.

Imagine saying 'many Ibos' are always involved in scam on NL , you are invariably telling me to beware of every ibo name i come across which is very unfair to the 'Legitimate few' according to your narrative. People from that tribe would find it offensive no matter how beautiful you paint your words. I know its difficult but try working on it so you don't go about hurting people. Safe
life is not fair bro.

If they had loved the name, they wouldn't have rubbished it in the first place.

Just as Nigeria has rubbished itself on the international scene.

People start disrespecting you when you first disrespected yourself.

And why should I keep my views to myself when you can express yours?

1 Like

Re: Sirevee, Victor Ogbonna By Name, Pay Me My Money by HeyCorleone(m): 2:24pm On Sep 29, 2019
Premiumwriter:
life is not fair bro.

If they had loved the name, they wouldn't have rubbished it in the first place.

Just as Nigeria has rubbished itself on the international scene.

People start disrespecting you when you first disrespected yourself.

And why should I keep my views to myself when you can express yours?

Your line of reasoning is quite infantile.

Funny thing is, this is not the first time you would make such assertion about that tribe.

I don't see why you are trying to hide your tribalism. Like someone said up there, own it.

It's a pain to see you blurt out tribalistic statements and still try to justify it, while also stating "I am not a tribalist."

The OP just wants to be paid. He's not concerned about the tribe. Why did you have to bring it up? It's quite easy. Tribalism is an innate part of you, and you will never try to hide it.
Re: Sirevee, Victor Ogbonna By Name, Pay Me My Money by Premiumwriter: 8:45pm On Sep 29, 2019
HeyCorleone:

Your line of reasoning is quite infantile.

Funny thing is, this is not the first time you would make such assertion about that tribe.

I don't see why you are trying to hide your tribalism. Like someone said up there, own it.

It's a pain to see you blurt out tribalistic statements and still try to justify it, while also stating "I am not a tribalist."

The OP just wants to be paid. He's not concerned about the tribe. Why did you have to bring it up? It's quite easy. Tribalism is an innate part of you, and you will never try to hide it.
funny thing is, you've been accusing me but have not in any way proven your point.

There's no iota of fact backing up any of your claim; just accusations and now a little insult.

Just talk about being infantile
Re: Sirevee, Victor Ogbonna By Name, Pay Me My Money by Emmie97: 8:02am On Sep 30, 2019
Hmmm this life!
Re: Sirevee, Victor Ogbonna By Name, Pay Me My Money by Devvy4: 12:26am On Jul 13, 2022
Emmie97:
Please moderators, help me tell @sirevee to pay me.

This guy has refused to pay me after I wrote articles for him.

Its been over 2 months, since July. He even went as far as changing his WhatsApp number so he doesn't get known and its stands he's not reachable on WhatsApp.

And I hear he's been doing this for a long time now to other writers. I wrote articles of over #5000 and till today, it's been one excuse or the other. Sometimes he doesn't even reply messages.

His name is Victor Ogbonna. And he's been eating up the reward from other people's sweat. His group is dachir writers

Cc tabbazz
Cc Dominique
Here are some of his new accounts:

-Firstbornwds
https://www.nairaland.com/Firstbornwds

-Indaboskilion
https://www.nairaland.com/indaboskilion

-Margaret4
https://www.nairaland.com/Margaret4
Re: Sirevee, Victor Ogbonna By Name, Pay Me My Money by FirstbornWds: 8:57am On Jul 13, 2022
Devvy4:

Here are some of his new accounts:

-Firstbornwds
https://www.nairaland.com/Firstbornwds

-Indaboskilion
https://www.nairaland.com/indaboskilion

-Margaret4
https://www.nairaland.com/Margaret4

Joblessness must have really dealt with you to a point of no return. That you could dig up something against someone else and even use it against me, all to try to prove a point, a senseless one at that?

I didn't hire you to do any job or any writer here on nairaland for anything but you chose to spoil my name because of a football beef or just because you were caught being a cultist. It's not my fault that you chose the wrong path.

Well well, let's get petty if that's what you want.
Re: Sirevee, Victor Ogbonna By Name, Pay Me My Money by Devvy4: 6:04pm On Jul 13, 2022
FirstbornWds:

[s]Joblessness must have really dealt with you to a point of no return. That you could dig up something against someone else and even use it against me, all to try to prove a point, a senseless one at that?

I didn't hire you to do any job or any writer here on nairaland for anything but you chose to spoil my name because of a football beef or just because you were caught being a cultist. It's not my fault that you chose the wrong path.

Well well, let's get petty if that's what you want.[/s]
Same email

Lmfao!!

Keep denying

2 Likes

Re: Sirevee, Victor Ogbonna By Name, Pay Me My Money by FirstbornWds: 6:17pm On Jul 13, 2022
Devvy4:

Same email

Lmfao!!

Keep denying

Smiles. Gosh, you must be so obsessed to tarninsh my name.

good luck with that, anyway.
Re: Sirevee, Victor Ogbonna By Name, Pay Me My Money by Devvy4: 12:05pm On Jul 16, 2022
FirstbornWds:

Smiles. Gosh, you must be so obsessed to tarninsh my name.

good luck with that, anyway.

No one is tarnishing your name, you’re Sirevee, and that is fact!
Re: Sirevee, Victor Ogbonna By Name, Pay Me My Money by FirstbornWds: 12:13pm On Jul 16, 2022
Devvy4:

No one is tarnishing your name, you’re Sirevee, and that is a fact!

Okay. Since you've established that, do your worst, cultist!!!
Re: Sirevee, Victor Ogbonna By Name, Pay Me My Money by Devvy4: 1:41pm On Jul 16, 2022
FirstbornWds:

Okay. Since you've established that, do your worst, cultist!!!

I’m not a cultist, and deleting the evidence I showed wouldn’t save you.

The earlier you pay up those guys you scammed or apologize to every single one of them, the better for you, cus I’ll soon take this to the football section.

Re: Sirevee, Victor Ogbonna By Name, Pay Me My Money by FirstbornWds: 1:45pm On Jul 16, 2022
Devvy4:

I’m not a cultist, and deleting the evidence I showed wouldn’t save you.

The earlier you pay up those guys you scammed or apologize to every single one of them, the better for you, cus I’ll soon take this to the football section.

Lol. There are enough evidence to prove that the account was bought when the original one was blocked due to spamming.

You'd be damned if you don't take it to football section. Only a man with something to hide will be scared of your dispostion..

So go ahead, indulge yasef.

Regarding you being a cultist.. RECEIPTS day too..
Re: Sirevee, Victor Ogbonna By Name, Pay Me My Money by Devvy4: 2:02pm On Jul 16, 2022
FirstbornWds:

Lol. There are enough evidence to prove that the account was bought when the original one was blocked due to spamming.

You'd be damned if you don't take it to football section. Only a man with something to hide will be scared of your dispostion..

So go ahead, indulge yasef.

Regarding you being a cultist.. RECEIPTS day too..

I dare you to show a concrete proof you “bought” the account.

That same account has the title “victor chijioke” and username “Firstbornwds” b4 you changed it lmao.

You also deactivated the Sirevee and immediately started using this your NL account.

I still wonder why you when on to delete your older post after calling you out but forgot to unlike your “liked” tweet.

I mentioned you on 3 threads and you’re only replying me here simply because the OP of this thread is not active.

Dude you’re a fvcking scammer, pay up now or remain cursed
Re: Sirevee, Victor Ogbonna By Name, Pay Me My Money by FirstbornWds: 2:34pm On Jul 16, 2022
Devvy4:

I dare you to show a concrete proof you “bought” the account.

That same account has the title “victor chijioke” and username “Firstbornwds” b4 you changed it lmao.

You also deactivated the Sirevee and immediately started using this your NL account.

I still wonder why you when on to delete your older post after calling you out but forgot to unlike your “liked” tweet.

I mentioned you on 3 threads and you’re only replying me here simply because the OP of this thread is not active.

Dude you’re a fvcking scammer, pay up now or remain cursed

If attention is what you are seeking, go and suckle on your mama's breast and don't use me to ease boredom. I'm not the cause of your misfortune in life that prompted you to become a cultist.

Somehow, I am suspecting that you most likely are the brain behind this but I kinda still feel you are too dull to execute something like this. But anyway!!

You asked for proof that I bought the account, well here you have it.

I'm waiting for you to show the backlogs too since you so claim to have them.

If not.. Remain Reviled, ASShole

Re: Sirevee, Victor Ogbonna By Name, Pay Me My Money by Devvy4: 2:57pm On Jul 16, 2022
FirstbornWds:

If attention is what you are seeking, go and suckle on your mama's breast and don't use me to ease boredom. I'm not the cause of your misfortune in life that prompted you to become a cultist.

Somehow, I am suspecting that you most likely are the brain behind this but I kinda still feel you are too dull to execute something like this. But anyway!!

You asked for proof that I bought the account, well here you have it.

I'm waiting for you to show the backlogs too since you so claim to have them.

If not.. Remain Reviled, ASShole

You claimed you bought an account, no proof of payment, just one random chat with some one 4 months ago asking the person to add follower for you

BTW who buys an account with less than 40 (forty followers)?? Who?

Dude that’s your account, it even had your picture, your full name and your scam profession on the bio.

Big fat liar, pay up tolzeal, amikedi and every person you scammed

1 Like

Re: Sirevee, Victor Ogbonna By Name, Pay Me My Money by FirstbornWds: 3:59pm On Jul 16, 2022
Devvy4:

You claimed you bought an account, no proof of payment, just one random chat with some one 4 months ago asking the person to add follower for you

BTW who buys an account with less than 40 (forty followers)?? Who?

Dude that’s your account, it even had your picture, your full name and your scam profession on the bio.

Big fat liar, pay up tolzeal, amikedi and every person you scammed

I opted to get an engaging audience that will not be dormant when the show starts in full as well as participate in the podcast and Twitter space as it's ongoing now. I made a mistake of spamming with the original account that was almost new and got suspended. And it's a gradual process that'd yield better results since what I've got there are only nairalanders and other peeps from some other platforms. What matter most is longevity and that's what I am willing to imbibe.

I know you are dumb not to have noticed that I erased a part of the chat but na you na, common sense is a luxury your wh*re of a mother didn't allow you to form before forcing you out through the ass.

I am still waiting for you to take it to the football thread.. You are a known stewpid trouble maker and you know you'd be roasted if you try to speak there.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Erotic Romance Novel, Unhinged By His White Heat, For Free Download / Academic Writing / Read Interesting African Stories Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.