Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,933 members, 7,814,169 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:18 AM

Have U Ever Eaten A Crocodile And Other Bizarre Meat?i Did - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Have U Ever Eaten A Crocodile And Other Bizarre Meat?i Did (1262 Views)

Worst Food You Have Ever Eaten? / What Is The Worst Food You've Ever Eaten When Hungry / Whats Your Favourite Sea Food Meat? I Love Sea Food (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have U Ever Eaten A Crocodile And Other Bizarre Meat?i Did by pneumaticos(m): 2:00pm On Oct 01, 2012
i can remember back in the 8ties when my father cought a crocodile in one of the deepest river in our village then,it took seven men and a tractor to pull it out the river..the crocks was about 6 feet long...all i can remember is that it took us 2 months to finish eating it.prity sweet anyway
now that was the crocks,
how about the monkey..with the bitter tast
yea i eat a python.it took me about 5 hours you know as a little boy to finish eating the skin
there this one yorubas call anta..realy realy sweet
lobsters and craps are sweet too especialy when fresh..but hate those shells
then my boast,i can confidently say i have eaten all species of snakes in western nigeria..especialy that red and black colour snake in the pics
the tortois or turtle meat is usualy great when combine with egusi and pounded yam

eaten adan(bats) oya(grass cutter) olomeran (a very big tilapia or cat fish)not just big o..almost the size of a goat.i tell ya nigeria is blessed
eaten ikoro

edagba
etu
ale bigi(a kind of fish thats get so stiff when taken out of the water or dead
ema(some kind of bush rats
taana..a kind of fish
i think that enough you can list some other once u may v eaten
ops the pics are not loading up
Re: Have U Ever Eaten A Crocodile And Other Bizarre Meat?i Did by Sirmuel1(m): 9:50pm On Oct 15, 2022
pneumaticos:
i can remember back in the 8ties when my father cought a crocodile in one of the deepest river in our village then,it took seven men and a tractor to pull it out the river..the crocks was about 6 feet long...all i can remember is that it took us 2 months to finish eating it.prity sweet anyway
now that was the crocks,
how about the monkey..with the bitter tast
yea i eat a python.it took me about 5 hours you know as a little boy to finish eating the skin
there this one yorubas call anta..realy realy sweet
lobsters and craps are sweet too especialy when fresh..but hate those shells
then my boast,i can confidently say i have eaten all species of snakes in western nigeria..especialy that red and black colour snake in the pics
the tortois or turtle meat is usualy great when combine with egusi and pounded yam

eaten adan(bats) oya(grass cutter) olomeran (a very big tilapia or cat fish)not just big o..almost the size of a goat.i tell ya nigeria is blessed
eaten ikoro

edagba
etu
ale bigi (a kind of fish thats get so stiff when taken out of the water or dead
ema(some kind of bush rats
taana..a kind of fish
i think that enough you can list some other once u may v eaten
ops the pics are not loading up

Hi friend, give us update.
What’s the latest organism you have eaten? grin grin
Re: Have U Ever Eaten A Crocodile And Other Bizarre Meat?i Did by FaceTanke: 9:06am On Oct 16, 2022
U try
Re: Have U Ever Eaten A Crocodile And Other Bizarre Meat?i Did by Dreadlock69(m): 9:11pm On Oct 18, 2022
I dun eat cat before very sweet white meat

(1) (Reply)

Which Ethnic Group Eats The Dog Meats Most? / Get This Automatic Pineapple Cutter For Just 2500 / The

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.