Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,426 members, 7,822,970 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:36 PM

Tiwa Savage Sings The National Anthem - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Tiwa Savage Sings The National Anthem (13439 Views)

Similarities Between Skelewu And Party Rock Anthem Videos / Tiwa Savage - Olorun Mi [audio + Video Download] / Can You Sing Your National Anthem Or Recite Your Nationl Pledge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tiwa Savage Sings The National Anthem by ijebabe: 3:41pm On Oct 01, 2012
In celebration of Nigeria’s 52nd independence, Ndani sessions has in the house an artist that is definitely proudly Nigerian. First lady of Mavin records, Tiwa Savage sings the national anthem of Nigeria in this special episode of Ndani Sessions. Her vocals prowess will touch your patriotism with every word in the anthem rendered with passion.

Happy independence Nigeria!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CXGGzBSaklA

7 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Sings The National Anthem by learn(f): 6:02pm On Oct 01, 2012
wonderful , in tears, bravo bravo

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Sings The National Anthem by BrutusOj(m): 7:23pm On Oct 01, 2012
Mtcheewww the most important tin....@ 52, we re among the country producing bomb grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Sings The National Anthem by Lanspower(m): 7:29pm On Oct 01, 2012
Sounds like a remix of Beyonce's version smiley
Re: Tiwa Savage Sings The National Anthem by OkikiOluwa1(m): 7:29pm On Oct 01, 2012
Just found the right thread to say happy independence to my great country. Long live Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Sings The National Anthem by Nobody: 7:30pm On Oct 01, 2012
Pure beauty!!! I still remember this chic from X-factor...

I feel so Nigerian right now, but I'm still a free citizen of the world and humanity... cool

Happy Independence Day, Nigeria...

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Sings The National Anthem by Enoquin(f): 7:32pm On Oct 01, 2012
Didn't really feel the Nigerian Anthem...but the birthday song was nice...
Re: Tiwa Savage Sings The National Anthem by pheesayor(m): 7:32pm On Oct 01, 2012
I love this

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Sings The National Anthem by Nobody: 7:33pm On Oct 01, 2012
And so what if she sang National Anthem? All the kids in my neighbourhood can equally sing it! Kini big deal? undecided

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Sings The National Anthem by Handsomeemmy(m): 7:36pm On Oct 01, 2012
So inspiring and heart touching... If we can only sing our national anthem every morning and night, it s strong enough to make us have a sense of belonging and help us have the zeal to work collectively in order to build a great Nation.

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Sings The National Anthem by Garrilord: 7:37pm On Oct 01, 2012
BrutusOj: Mtcheewww the most important tin....@ 52, we re among the country producing bom ; ;DD ;Db
How is that the most important thing?
Happy independence Nigeria......
Re: Tiwa Savage Sings The National Anthem by mindboggler: 7:37pm On Oct 01, 2012
This is indeed a beautiful rendition of our national anthem. If only, we as a nation and as Nigerian individuals,take a moment and reflect on the entire body of the anthem, am sure we would be more patriotic citizens and there would LESS of all the troubles we find ourselves in. God bless Nigeria and save her from all her troubles
Re: Tiwa Savage Sings The National Anthem by Akiika: 7:38pm On Oct 01, 2012
As i ponder through the lyrics, i realise we've never wanted to make effort to do anything by ourselves except praying....

Guide our leaders right.....greed no go gree!

Help our youth the truth to know....very funny

Peace and justice reign....na yam?

3 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Sings The National Anthem by Iaz93: 7:42pm On Oct 01, 2012
berem: And so what if she sang National Anthem? All the kids in my neighbourhood can equally sing it! Kini big deal? undecided

smh4u

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Sings The National Anthem by Odinaka00(m): 7:42pm On Oct 01, 2012
She s so beautiful

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Sings The National Anthem by Iaz93: 7:43pm On Oct 01, 2012
Handsomeemmy: So inspiring and heart touching... If we can only sing our national anthem every morning and night, it s strong enough to make us have a sense of belonging and help us have the zeal to work collectively in order to build a great Nation.

you no get work ooh.... Sing national anthem mornin and night?
Re: Tiwa Savage Sings The National Anthem by mallorca(m): 7:44pm On Oct 01, 2012
just waste my 3mins,44seconds for nothing
Re: Tiwa Savage Sings The National Anthem by lacasa: 7:45pm On Oct 01, 2012
is dat going ϯo do something ϯo thαt something's something?? grin
Re: Tiwa Savage Sings The National Anthem by 27naira(m): 7:46pm On Oct 01, 2012
Akiika: As i ponder through the lyrics, i realise we've never wanted to make effort to do anything by ourselves except praying....

Guide our leaders right.....greed no go gree!

Help our youth the truth to know....very funny

Peace and justice reign....na yam?

As i follow you ponder, i realize say our national anthem na joke. (am very serious)

(....help our youths the truth to know. )are we calling on God to reveal the truth to our youths? this means that the truth about our coexistence is still a mystery. Abi na lie?

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Sings The National Anthem by pendusky(m): 7:55pm On Oct 01, 2012
Okiki_Oluwa: Just found the right thread to say happy independence to my great country. Long live Nigeria.
God bless ya for that.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Sings The National Anthem by meksroland: 7:59pm On Oct 01, 2012
BrutusOj: Mtcheewww the most important tin....@ 52, we re among the country producing bomb grin grin
you've made my day with enof laughter
Re: Tiwa Savage Sings The National Anthem by ololo12: 8:04pm On Oct 01, 2012
After all said and done! Nigeria remains my country! Happy Independence to my great country Nigeria. Long live the giant!
Re: Tiwa Savage Sings The National Anthem by ghettodreamz(m): 8:08pm On Oct 01, 2012
Odinaka00: She s so beautiful

I see enuff make-up things covering the face.. grin grin grin
Re: Tiwa Savage Sings The National Anthem by Rick9(m): 8:12pm On Oct 01, 2012
berem: And so what if she sang National Anthem? All the kids in my neighbourhood can equally sing it! Kini big deal? undecided
thank u my sister. I wonda whats the big deal if she sing the anthem. Dat a lil child in Kg3 can sing. Mtcheeeeewwww next..........
Re: Tiwa Savage Sings The National Anthem by ghettodreamz(m): 8:13pm On Oct 01, 2012
@ 52, Nigeria still remain the same it was back then, walking at snail pace. Fire burn bad belle leaders....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WalWloiyrfs
Re: Tiwa Savage Sings The National Anthem by Rick9(m): 8:15pm On Oct 01, 2012
lacasa: is dat going ϯo do something ϯo thαt something's something?? grin
i dont know o ahahahahah
Re: Tiwa Savage Sings The National Anthem by tlops(m): 8:17pm On Oct 01, 2012
Re: Tiwa Savage Sings The National Anthem by kayClt(f): 8:28pm On Oct 01, 2012
Beyonce of Nigeria grin she tried but is not such a big deal
Re: Tiwa Savage Sings The National Anthem by Idowuogbo(f): 8:30pm On Oct 01, 2012
Odinaka00: She s so beautiful
with d help of tubs and tubs of makeup.
Re: Tiwa Savage Sings The National Anthem by Nobody: 8:34pm On Oct 01, 2012
Nice beautiful voice.
Ty savage is beautiful. I love this babe. Wish I can marry her.

(1) (2) (Reply)

MP3 Skulls: MP3 Skulls Free Music Download / Wizkid - 'Ghetto Love' (Video) / Download D'banj's Latest Single, Oliver Twist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.