Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,662 members, 7,955,394 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:05 AM

No Govt Official At Aba Independence Day Schools Marching - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No Govt Official At Aba Independence Day Schools Marching (7486 Views)

#Bringbackourgirls Marching To Aso Rock To See Buhari (Photos) / No Ex-govt Official Should Leave Nigeria After May 29 – Yayale / No Govt Can Fix Nigeria In 4 Years – Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Govt Official At Aba Independence Day Schools Marching by jamace(m): 10:50pm On Oct 01, 2012
Even the so-call leaders have lost confidence in Nigeria. Down down goes Nigeria. Adieu Nigeria. cheesy
Re: No Govt Official At Aba Independence Day Schools Marching by philipstanley(m): 10:59pm On Oct 01, 2012
Wat do u think de student should be thinking about de govt, probably de maybe thinking dat de govt dont respect dem, which is true
Re: No Govt Official At Aba Independence Day Schools Marching by flimsy2(m): 11:28pm On Oct 01, 2012
[quote][/quote]whats the essences of celebrating nigeria.is it in tears, in poverty,bad roads, in bomb blast and in boko haram etc.coming to the issue of aba TA ORJI is a shameless man he came for wealth.without knowing that one nemesis will caught up with him and all this local evil chairmen that sells their right in the name of money.as for the skul children go home and celebrate no more.cuz without them in 9ja we still survive.i rest my case. whats the essences of celebrating nigeria.is it in tears, in poverty,bad roads, in bomb blast and in boko haram etc.coming to the issue of aba TA ORJI is a shameless man he came for wealth.without knowing that one nemesis will caught up with him and all this local evil chairmen that sells their right in the name of money.as for the skul children go home and celebrate no more.cuz without them in 9ja we still survive.i rest my case. whats the essences of celebrating nigeria.is it in tears, in poverty,bad roads, in bomb blast and in boko haram etc.coming to the issue of aba TA ORJI is a shameless man he came for wealth.without knowing that one nemesis will caught up with him and all this local evil chairmen that sells their right in the name of money.as for the skul children go home and celebrate no more.cuz without them in 9ja we still survive.i rest my case.

Re: No Govt Official At Aba Independence Day Schools Marching by chudyboy05(m): 11:46pm On Oct 01, 2012
The bad news could have been that"Abia state governor is Dead" God just saved him and his socalled officials today becoz guys were waiting for him to show up.He's really a lucky board-man/waste man.
Re: No Govt Official At Aba Independence Day Schools Marching by asha80(m): 11:47pm On Oct 01, 2012
chudyboy05: The bad news could have been that"Abia state governor is Dead" God just saved him and his socalled officials today becoz guys were waiting for him to show up.He's really a lucky board-man/waste man.

shocked
Re: No Govt Official At Aba Independence Day Schools Marching by Nobody: 12:48am On Oct 02, 2012
steffans: [size=18pt]No one Wants 2 be Kidnapped..........[/size].

grin cheesy grin shocked
Re: No Govt Official At Aba Independence Day Schools Marching by Nobody: 2:40am On Oct 02, 2012
Eko Atlantic#:

Fingers are not equal. We've got to encourage some states till they
reach that level of satisfactory.

Right now, we shouldn't criticize some states that seem the government in control are incompetent, all they need is encouragement.
GOD Bless Nigeria

why didnt you just shut up and pass the thread if you had nothing reasonable to contribute? 'all fingers are not equal' being that Abia can't afford to put up somehting or what?

on 27th May, exactly the same thing happened, and Abia was prob'ly the only state that didnt celebrate their children even once in a whole
year. and what a normalperson
like you would do is come here and try to make silly excuses for a gov that's unarguably the worst among 35 others, one illiterate money-miss-road that manuvered his way into office with clearly no intention to do anything developmental for his state. yet will fill the media with a.ss-licking praisesingers. maybe
you need to visit Abia to see for yourself.

1 Like

Re: No Govt Official At Aba Independence Day Schools Marching by Nuezha(m): 4:25am On Oct 02, 2012
...just returned from an Enugu-Abia-Imo trip.
While traversing Enugu-Owerri road, come see disaster when I got to Abia: bad roads, refuse dumps, etc.
I am not from the East but I need no god to tell me that Abia was a thorn in the flesh for the whole East.
Enugu & Imo are somewhat diferrent.
Re: No Govt Official At Aba Independence Day Schools Marching by texazzpete(m): 6:55am On Oct 02, 2012
The kids should go home and query their parents for their cowardice.

When the brave people of Imo State were defiantly saying NO to rigging and electoral manipulation and kicking out Ohakim, the cowards of Abia rolled over and let the former Orji stooge climb to power. After an utterly ABYSMAL first term rife with kidnappings and insecurity in Abia State, the fact that this man came back to power puts the people of Abia state in a bad light.

If the Abia people need lessons on bravery, let them look at the following examples

1) Edo State voting out PDP after Lucky's horrible performance as Governor. I saw bini people (who are usually tribalistic) voting in an Etsako man (oshiomhole) over their bini tribesman because they had the conviction to vote out PDP

2) Imo State people voting out Ohakim despite a MASSIVE rigging campaign. My colleague who was on ground told me tales of old men and women in their late 80s marching to the voting ground to vote in 'Chicken' (APGA) just to kick out PDP and Ohakim

3) Oyo state voters kicking out Alao-Akala, despite the support he employed from the remnants of Adedibu's rigging machine.

4) Lagos folks standing resilient against the PDP pestilence.

the people of Abia have the leader they deserve. Hopefully they take a leaf from their Imo state brethren and do the right thing.

1 Like

Re: No Govt Official At Aba Independence Day Schools Marching by donigspain(m): 7:35am On Oct 02, 2012
^^^My bro, the political atmosphere in Abia state is far different from the other states of your comparism. The politics in Abia is that of the 'Ngwas against the others'. Aba people voted for T.A Orji not because they are unaware of his poor governing ability but because they're afraid of the obvious unknown (what an Ngwa man will do if given the opportunity).
Too bad to say, but if T.A Orji is pitched against an Ngwa man, Abians (Aba especially) will still vote for T.A Orji.
The devil you know is far more better than the angel you don't.
Please, never include the word 'coward***' when describing Aba residents because NO people have ever done what Aba people did even in the face of severe intimidation and persecution. Aba people threw 'pure' water and stones at him, booed him and even wrote him a public THREAT letter warning him to steer clear off Aba territory if he does not want to find himself in a sorry state.
Re: No Govt Official At Aba Independence Day Schools Marching by sunrise4u: 8:01am On Oct 02, 2012
GEJ is a caword and cant do anytin to T.A Orji, d local govt chairman is a fool. Sory to d school teachers n dia pupils cos its no funny @all. God is watching us!!!
Re: No Govt Official At Aba Independence Day Schools Marching by Demdem(m): 8:46am On Oct 02, 2012
@Op,

Na wa for u ooo. Do u want them to be stoned?
Re: No Govt Official At Aba Independence Day Schools Marching by redsun(m): 8:55am On Oct 02, 2012
Most abia state politicians are ex 419 guys.They made their money scaming oyinbos and use it buy the people's respect.As soon as the 19 tempo died down,as oyinbos got the tricks,the diverted to local politics to be scaming their own people.And for the fact that politicians there are already criminals,the emergence of 19 boys into nigeria politics did not raise an eyelid.
Re: No Govt Official At Aba Independence Day Schools Marching by Afam4eva(m): 8:58am On Oct 02, 2012
@sonya4all
I never knew you were a teacher based in Aba. I then wonder where the hate you have for Igbos come from considering the fact that you come from an Igboid tribe. Pls don't kill our Igbo children biko.
Re: No Govt Official At Aba Independence Day Schools Marching by Emperor5c(m): 9:49am On Oct 02, 2012
Chai! I rily felt 4 my poor lil sis yterdae..
d poor gal woke up by 5am n carefully ironed her skol uniform,cleaned n polished her shoes,woke evry1 up 4rm slp wif her “left-ryt, left-ryt“ matchin rhyme.only 4 her 2 stand all dae unda d scourgin sun n dirt of aba.
Re: No Govt Official At Aba Independence Day Schools Marching by donigspain(m): 10:35am On Oct 02, 2012
Emperor5c: Chai! I rily felt 4 my poor lil sis yterdae..
d poor gal woke up by 5am n carefully ironed her skol uniform,cleaned n polished her shoes,woke evry1 up 4rm slp wif her “left-ryt, left-ryt“ matchin rhyme.only 4 her 2 stand all dae unda d scourgin sun n dirt of aba.
LOL, my dear, they were not even allowed to enter the stadium. The children were all locked out outside their own Enyimba Stadium.
Re: No Govt Official At Aba Independence Day Schools Marching by Billygee2u: 11:02am On Oct 02, 2012
TO BE HONEST,THE POSTER OF THIS THREAD,YOU MADE A BIG MISTAKE THAT DAY. WHY DIDN'T YOU TAKE THE SALUTE WITH FEW FRIENDS OF YOURS AND MAKE HISTORY IN ABA AND LEAVE A RECORD ON THE SAND OF LIFE? YOU WOULD HAVE SAVE THOSE CHILDREN FROM ANGER,FRUSTRATION AND DEPRESSION,BECAUSE THEY DO NOT KNOW WHO IS WHO ON THE PARADE STAND. YOU HAVE LOST THE OPPORTUNITY TO BE FAMOUS IN ABA.NEXT TIME BE WISE.
Re: No Govt Official At Aba Independence Day Schools Marching by Billygee2u: 11:04am On Oct 02, 2012
sonya4all: It was really a big surprise and sad moments for all the schools that came to the osisioma ngwa l.g.a ABA marching/independence day ceremony,as not even a single govt official was at the secretariat to take the salute nor welcome the school children...Under the scorching sun the students waited in anticipation to dish out all the marching techniques they have been practicing at their schools(including my students) for the chairman,but was disappointing to hear that no govt official was around,hence the ceremony wouldn't hold.....Its really sad and annoying the way ABA Is neglected by the abia state govt.....

TO BE HONEST,THE POSTER OF THIS THREAD,YOU MADE A BIG MISTAKE THAT DAY. WHY DIDN'T YOU TAKE THE SALUTE WITH FEW FRIENDS OF YOURS AND MAKE HISTORY IN ABA AND LEAVE A RECORD ON THE SAND OF LIFE? YOU WOULD HAVE SAVE THOSE CHILDREN FROM ANGER,FRUSTRATION AND DEPRESSION,BECAUSE THEY DO NOT KNOW WHO IS WHO ON THE PARADE STAND. YOU HAVE LOST THE OPPORTUNITY TO BE FAMOUS IN ABA.NEXT TIME BE WISE.
Re: No Govt Official At Aba Independence Day Schools Marching by Billygee2u: 11:06am On Oct 02, 2012
gboss4sure: The earlie people realize that there is no Government in Aba the earlier the better

Re: No Govt Official At Aba Independence Day Schools Marching by texazzpete(m): 1:14pm On Oct 02, 2012
donigspain: ^^^My bro, the political atmosphere in Abia state is far different from the other states of your comparism. The politics in Abia is that of the 'Ngwas against the others'. Aba people voted for T.A Orji not because they are unaware of his poor governing ability but because they're afraid of the obvious unknown (what an Ngwa man will do if given the opportunity).
Too bad to say, but if T.A Orji is pitched against an Ngwa man, Abians (Aba especially) will still vote for T.A Orji.
The devil you know is far more better than the angel you don't.
Please, never include the word 'coward***' when describing Aba residents because NO people have ever done what Aba people did even in the face of severe intimidation and persecution. Aba people threw 'pure' water and stones at him, booed him and even wrote him a public THREAT letter warning him to steer clear off Aba territory if he does not want to find himself in a sorry state.

Medicine after death from cowards. Of what use is it stoning him with Pure water sachets when he knows he will still retire to his plus Government house abode? What vengeance has that wrought on a man who can easily eat more of the money devoted for your urban development programmes as his own revenge? What is the benefit of such pitiful defiance when you know the man can bed down with the soft flesh of your daughters with glee that same night?

We're talking about voting in credible leaders that will make your state a better place for your children and you're here babbling utterly stoopid tribalistic tripe about the 'Ngwa' people.
Someone is telling you how bini people voted in an Etsako man (oshiomhole) over their bini brother (I saw Bini people burning tyres in protest at Ring Road when INEC announced the bini man Osunbor as winner) and you're trying to sugar-coat cowardice with tribalistic bullcrap.

Go back in time and look at how Abia people were complaining during the first term. Kidnappings, r.a.p.es and murder was the order of the day, no development was in sight and T.A Orji was a stooge of the ruling Orji clan for more than half of his first term....and you people still voted him in!
Re: No Govt Official At Aba Independence Day Schools Marching by donigspain(m): 2:27pm On Oct 02, 2012
^^^Your insults ridden comment does not in any way portray you in good light of knowledge. Read my comment again and see where my stance lies. I am in NO WAY supporting the tribal-coated political circumstance of Abia state. I was only trying to explain the situation of things that resulted to the re-election of T.A Orji which is not in ANY WAY related to cowardice but rather a myopic understanding of politics/leadership by the people of Abia state.
NB: You need to work on controlling whatever things that come out from your brain because your comments sells you out as a likely autistic patient.
Re: No Govt Official At Aba Independence Day Schools Marching by sonya4all(m): 5:02pm On Oct 02, 2012
@afam4eva..Who told you that i hate igbos....Pls stop that asumption.
Re: No Govt Official At Aba Independence Day Schools Marching by texazzpete(m): 5:02pm On Oct 02, 2012
donigspain: ^^^Your insults ridden comment does not in any way portray you in good light of knowledge. Read my comment again and see where my stance lies. I am in NO WAY supporting the tribal-coated political circumstance of Abia state. I was only trying to explain the situation of things that resulted to the re-election of T.A Orji which is not in ANY WAY related to cowardice but rather a myopic understanding of politics/leadership by the people of Abia state.

Cowardice and fear are birds of the same feather.
Tribalism is even worse than cowardice.

donigspain:
NB: You need to work on controlling whatever things that come out from your brain because your comments sells you out as a likely autistic patient.

Autism is usually detected before age 3. Dissing a grown man for 'likely autism' is rather m0r0nic. Why didn't you choose another disorder to yab me with so you wouldn't look so foolish?

Please focus on the vital issues of overcoming your petty phobias of Ngwa men so you will not have cause to snivel and whine on Nairaland in 2015 about terrible leaders.
Re: No Govt Official At Aba Independence Day Schools Marching by Afam4eva(m): 5:03pm On Oct 02, 2012
sonya4all: @afam4eva..Who told you that i hate igbos....Pls stop that asumption.
Are you not the same Ika hater of Igbos? I may be mistaking you for someone else then.
Re: No Govt Official At Aba Independence Day Schools Marching by donigspain(m): 5:12pm On Oct 02, 2012
texazzpete:

Cowardice and fear are birds of the same feather.
Tribalism is even worse than cowardice.

Autism is usually detected before age 3. Dissing a grown man for 'likely autism' is rather m0r0nic. Why didn't you choose another disorder to yab me with so you wouldn't look so foolish?

Please focus on the vital issues of overcoming your petty phobias of Ngwa men so you will not have cause to snivel and whine on Nairaland in 2015 about terrible leaders.
Judging from the state of the health sector of Nigeria, the autism I talked about probably was not detected.
Re: No Govt Official At Aba Independence Day Schools Marching by texazzpete(m): 8:41am On Oct 03, 2012
donigspain:
Judging from the state of the health sector of Nigeria, the autism I talked about probably was not detected.

You may be a living example of that, you know cheesy
Re: No Govt Official At Aba Independence Day Schools Marching by Nigeriapen(m): 2:59am On Oct 03, 2017
WATCH THIS VIDEO FOR CLARITY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8y5UkUDkY_M

Hi, Welcome to Nigeriapen media,... Thanks for watching... DON'T FORGET TO SHARE,COMMENT and SUBSCRIBE, FOR MORE!
Re: No Govt Official At Aba Independence Day Schools Marching by dnawah(m): 8:04am On Oct 03, 2017
EkoAtlantic1:
Fingers are not equal. We've got to encourage some states till they reach that level of satisfactory.

Right now, we shouldn't criticize some states that seem the government in control are incompetent, all they need is encouragement.
GOD Bless Nigeria
encourage?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Olamide Takes Shot At President Goodluck Jonathan / EndSARS Protests: Enugu Panel Of Inquiry Commences Work / Wike Don Provoke Rivers People Ooo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.