Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,894 members, 7,824,746 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:36 PM

No Govt Official At Aba Independence Day Schools Marching - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No Govt Official At Aba Independence Day Schools Marching (7429 Views)

#Bringbackourgirls Marching To Aso Rock To See Buhari (Photos) / No Ex-govt Official Should Leave Nigeria After May 29 – Yayale / No Govt Can Fix Nigeria In 4 Years – Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

No Govt Official At Aba Independence Day Schools Marching by sonya4all(m): 3:44pm On Oct 01, 2012
It was really a big surprise and sad moments for all the schools that came to the osisioma ngwa l.g.a ABA marching/independence day ceremony,as not even a single govt official was at the secretariat to take the salute nor welcome the school children...Under the scorching sun the students waited in anticipation to dish out all the marching techniques they have been practicing at their schools(including my students) for the chairman,but was disappointing to hear that no govt official was around,hence the ceremony wouldn't hold.....Its really sad and annoying the way ABA Is neglected by the abia state govt.....

1 Like

Re: No Govt Official At Aba Independence Day Schools Marching by EkoAtlantic1(f): 3:52pm On Oct 01, 2012
Fingers are not equal. We've got to encourage some states till they reach that level of satisfactory.

Right now, we shouldn't criticize some states that seem the government in control are incompetent, all they need is encouragement.
GOD Bless Nigeria

1 Like

Re: No Govt Official At Aba Independence Day Schools Marching by Sircuba: 4:11pm On Oct 01, 2012
Mayb there motor spoilt on aba-umuaiha road so dey branched ariaria to buy fairly used parts! Rubbish! I just pity d students for dirty der socks n uniform.

1 Like

Re: No Govt Official At Aba Independence Day Schools Marching by doctokwus: 4:21pm On Oct 01, 2012
Don't b discouraged.Aba & its pple will always be held in high esteem;dis is d only city where a sitting state govt was booed& pelted water on more dan 1 occasion.When d ignomous history of Theodore is written,aba's name will stand in glory despite his incompetence& evil ways.Ur sch kids shd trojan on

5 Likes

Re: No Govt Official At Aba Independence Day Schools Marching by sonya4all(m): 7:23pm On Oct 01, 2012
Their motor spoil for ke.,..Lol...Why did the mod edit or modify the SAD mood i wrote before the topic...?
Re: No Govt Official At Aba Independence Day Schools Marching by jbrodaly(m): 8:29pm On Oct 01, 2012
very patriotic indeed!
Re: No Govt Official At Aba Independence Day Schools Marching by dnawah(m): 8:36pm On Oct 01, 2012
Sorry poster which road them go follow come?

1 Like

Re: No Govt Official At Aba Independence Day Schools Marching by papaejima1: 8:36pm On Oct 01, 2012
Sir cuba: Mayb there motor spoilt on aba-umuaiha road so dey branched ariaria to buy fairly used parts! Rubbish! I just pity d students for dirty der socks n uniform.
It's not Ariaria. Spare Parts are sold at Asa Nnentu Motor Parts Market.
www.asannentumotorparts.com

A little googling a day makes you wiser grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: No Govt Official At Aba Independence Day Schools Marching by mrperfect(m): 8:41pm On Oct 01, 2012
You would have called them on phone.
Re: No Govt Official At Aba Independence Day Schools Marching by obicentlis: 8:43pm On Oct 01, 2012
Even @ d Enyimba Stadium, no govt official to take the Kids salute. What a govt!!!
Re: No Govt Official At Aba Independence Day Schools Marching by Nobody: 8:50pm On Oct 01, 2012
The earlie people realize that there is no Government in Aba the earlier the better

1 Like

Re: No Govt Official At Aba Independence Day Schools Marching by Nobody: 8:56pm On Oct 01, 2012
Odikwa egwu! This is very serious I tell ya! cry
Re: No Govt Official At Aba Independence Day Schools Marching by kpozite(m): 9:03pm On Oct 01, 2012
Perhaps they are probably scared of being kidnapped. cheesy

1 Like

Re: No Govt Official At Aba Independence Day Schools Marching by Wsdm: 9:10pm On Oct 01, 2012
Never mind, they may just be emulating their overall 'OGA' who is already celebrating a national ceremony in his 'enclave' for only them-knows-convinced-reasons.
Re: No Govt Official At Aba Independence Day Schools Marching by steffans(m): 9:16pm On Oct 01, 2012
No one Wants 2 be Kidnapped...........

3 Likes

Re: No Govt Official At Aba Independence Day Schools Marching by olivertwist: 9:22pm On Oct 01, 2012
shocked shocked shocked This is unacceptable. They need to report the governor and LG chairmen to GEJ for them to give reasons why they refused to show up at the Independence day celebration. GEJ must punish them by withholding their salaries for one month. Rubbish. Sorry children.
Re: No Govt Official At Aba Independence Day Schools Marching by flow1759: 9:25pm On Oct 01, 2012
God's own state
Re: No Govt Official At Aba Independence Day Schools Marching by erniok(m): 9:31pm On Oct 01, 2012
what were they really expecting, does Abia State have government. i no blame them na the teachers that asked them to come out i place the blames squarely at their doorsteps. shey Rochas has been asked to make Aba a part of Imo State.
Re: No Govt Official At Aba Independence Day Schools Marching by skerries: 9:35pm On Oct 01, 2012
The problem here is nobody want to take action,we only talk the talking period without backing it up with action .
Re: No Govt Official At Aba Independence Day Schools Marching by donigspain(m): 9:39pm On Oct 01, 2012
It was really a 'sorry' mood today. You guys should've been there to see disappointment and frustration spelt out in the faces of these kids especially the nursery and primary classes as they focused their gaze on the faces of their coordinating teachers, emotionally demanding explanation as to why they will not display their energy-sapping, time-consuming and overly-rehearsed march past.
Hmmm, if human curses and abuses were to take physical toll on the recipient immediately they are dished out, I think T.A ORJI would be in the INTENSIVE CARE UNIT of ABSUTH by now.
But I know the cries and sweat of these poor innocent kids will NEVER be in vain. GOD is watching!!!

4 Likes

Re: No Govt Official At Aba Independence Day Schools Marching by blocker: 9:41pm On Oct 01, 2012
grin grin grin

Why should the students and their teachers waste their time coming there when that Mad dog (T.A & Sons Inc) dey owe them several months salary? Nonsense.
Re: No Govt Official At Aba Independence Day Schools Marching by Super1759: 9:42pm On Oct 01, 2012
flow1759: God's own state
God gods own state
Re: No Govt Official At Aba Independence Day Schools Marching by Nobody: 9:44pm On Oct 01, 2012
why the story of an ordinary LGA in front page, because its Aba. have you gone to all the LGA in bauchi and there was a match pass. what are the stupi.d students matching about when they dont even have good library in their schools, and you Teacher that brought this news was it ur ambition to become a teacher? if no be condition, what is good about Nigeria and Independent??, mitscheew

1 Like

Re: No Govt Official At Aba Independence Day Schools Marching by Super1759: 9:46pm On Oct 01, 2012
donigspain: It was really a 'sorry' mood today. You guys should've been there to see disappointment and frustration spelt out in the faces of these kids especially the nursery and primary classes as they focused their gaze on the faces of their coordinating teachers, emotionally demanding explanation as to why they will not display their energy-sapping, time-consuming and overly-rehearsed match.
Hmmm, if human curses and abuses were to take physical toll on the recipient immediately they are dished out, I think T.A ORJI would be in the INTENSIVE CARE UNIT of ABSUTH by now.
But I know the cries and sweat of these poor innocent kids will NEVER be in vain. GOD is watching!!!
amen joor. I was just imagining the whole thing.
Re: No Govt Official At Aba Independence Day Schools Marching by bashr8: 9:53pm On Oct 01, 2012
[size=16pt]aba is not the capital of abia , umuahia is the capital, if TA Orji were to attend 1st oct marching it should be the one in umuahia, i dont see peter obi attending 1st oct ceremony in onitsha when awka is there. why is it even on the front page. in as much as we hate T A Orji the local govt chairman of abia and its environs should be questioned about that.[/size]

[size=20pt]thread closed [/size]

1 Like

Re: No Govt Official At Aba Independence Day Schools Marching by donigspain(m): 9:59pm On Oct 01, 2012
bashr8: [size=16pt]aba is not the capital of abia , umuahia is the capital, if TA Orji were to attend 1st oct marching it should be the one in umuahia, i dont see peter obi attending 1st oct ceremony in onitsha when awka is there. why is it even on the front page. in as much as we hate T A Orji the local govt chairman of abia and its environs should be questioned about that.[/size]

[size=20pt]thread closed [/size]
READ THE STORY AGAIN and know who the OP's grievance is directed towards.
BTW, there was an ORDER from Umuahia (State House) that Enyimba Stadium should not be used for the ceremony.
Re: No Govt Official At Aba Independence Day Schools Marching by Nobody: 10:02pm On Oct 01, 2012
As far as I condemn this act and I pray the FG holds T.A Orji responsible and let him hold his chairmans responsible. Maybe they are afraid of been splashed with water and dirty from aba residents for been puppets of T.A Orji
Re: No Govt Official At Aba Independence Day Schools Marching by donigspain(m): 10:07pm On Oct 01, 2012
CHESSBOARD: why the story of an ordinary LGA in front page, because its Aba. have you gone to all the LGA in bauchi and there was a match pass. what are the stupi.d students matching about when they dont even have good library in their schools, and you Teacher that brought this news was it ur ambition to become a teacher? if no be condition, what is good about Nigeria and Independent??, mitscheew
Are you ok, dude?
I think you need to take a trip to Germany.

1 Like

Re: No Govt Official At Aba Independence Day Schools Marching by sonya4all(m): 10:08pm On Oct 01, 2012
I wonder why someone should blame the teachers for instilling patriotism to their student,in oblivion that the gesture wouldnt be appreciated by the government..Whether salaries are paid or not,today shouldnt be a day to cry over that because its a national sacrifice for the country on her independence,who says the state govt shouldnt be blamed? Was he not the one that appointed the transition chairman? You needed to have seen the sad faces of the kids..And i heard the same thing happnd at the ABA stadium..And for those saying they are afraid of kidnappers,they should know that no such thing happens at Aba again,after the death of osisikanku..I think its just neglet.

1 Like

Re: No Govt Official At Aba Independence Day Schools Marching by gtrust: 10:08pm On Oct 01, 2012
Are you saying there was no circular?
No prior information on protocol?
Which school will lead the order etc

You don't just turn-up to party without being Invited!
This what happens: you don't get served, not even pure-water!
Re: No Govt Official At Aba Independence Day Schools Marching by Nobody: 10:42pm On Oct 01, 2012
No shaking. God bless Aba, God bless Nigeria
Re: No Govt Official At Aba Independence Day Schools Marching by wandeay: 10:47pm On Oct 01, 2012
it happened in some areas in ondo state,
everybody kip asking what are we celebrating?
And dats true, we aren't celebrating anything.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mimiko Gives N200m Loans To Small Scale Business Owners In Ondo(photos) / Natasha, The Woman Who Had An Affair With Dino Melaye / President Buhari's 2021 Christmas Message

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.