Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,278 members, 7,822,368 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:35 AM

Why Do Yorubas Bleach So Much? - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Why Do Yorubas Bleach So Much? (7175 Views)

Can Drinking BLEACH Cure Ebola / Does JIK (bleach) Have Any Side Effect? / Why Do People Bleach Their Skin. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Why Do Yorubas Bleach So Much? by sosisi(f): 1:30am On Jun 01, 2009
Hmm
I ran into a boi boi of one of my mother's customers after many years.
An Igbo boy
He was selling cosmetics in the market and the boy was as yellow as anything
I nearly didn't recognize him until he called me by name and I kujared
he was as yellow as Bianca Onoh meanwhile when I knew him as an apprentice he was as dark as Jim Iyke
Tufiakwa
Re: Why Do Yorubas Bleach So Much? by kamez(m): 10:34am On Jan 17, 2013
hotfunmi: micheal jackson did not bleach his skin. He had surgery because of a skin disease and i still do not support him. I was talking about Nigeria and Jackson is not Nigerian. In nigeria, about 90% of those that bleach their skins are yoruba women and not the men. Am i wrong correct me please? because most of my aunts and cousins are culprits too.

Where in Gods name did u get dat statistic from? Pls just say "Most people dat bleach are yorubas" and stop trying to back up ur arguement wit fake unproven stats..
Re: Why Do Yorubas Bleach So Much? by LebenNG: 11:53am On May 27, 2021
TheSly:
next time, try not to generalize cool , its not only the yoruba's that bleach or is micheal jackson a yoruba man?. . . undecided

and the answer to your question is. . .*because they dont really like their natural skin color and they believe that its gonna be iight with them if they bleach cool
No, the average yoruba man likes omo pupa.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Osinbajo: Nigeria Will Receive 84 Million Doses Of Astrazeneca Vaccine This Year / Indomie Is Bad For Ur Kids / Why You Should Take Tre En En

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.