Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,048 members, 7,818,150 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:57 AM

CD/DVD Duplicators For Churches/seminars For Sales - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / CD/DVD Duplicators For Churches/seminars For Sales (3989 Views)

Rich Churches, Poor Members / Is It Right For Churches To Pay Instrumentalists ? / Is It Wrong For Churches To Wed Couples With Pregnant Brides? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

CD/DVD Duplicators For Churches/seminars For Sales by samueloo(m): 5:52pm On Oct 01, 2012
For Mass CD/DVD duplicating machines.(Used to duplicate messages for mass production in the church or seminar)10 loaders,11,12, e.t.c call:08177444434,BB: 2931AA03

THE DUPLICATOR
This device comes in different capacities as we have the “6 LOADERS, 7 LOADERS, 8 LOADERS, 9 LOADERS, 12 LOADERS” and so on. The duplicating time is quick (within) 2minutes meaning that if you are using a 12 loader for an instance, you can produce up to 12 DVD’S/CD’S In 2 minutes and 100 DVD’S/CD’S can be produced in approximately 20 minutes.
NOTES:
Dubbing formats are: CD , VCD, and DVD
The device is very easy to use

WARRANTY
We give up to 1 year warranty on this machine and we do have after sales service to include a 24hours technical support.
PRIZING:
1-6 LOADERS: 65,000
1-8 LOADERS: 75,000
1-12 LOADERS: 95,000
Contacts:
For futher information and inquiries please contact us as thus:
Email: elioncomm@gmail.com
Phones: 08035663526,080360939512
Address: 6b, Ayopeju Oludayo close, Labak Estate,Oko Oba road by Abule Egba bus stop.

OTHER SERVICES WE RENDER
MEDIA DEPARTMENT/TECHNICAL DEPARTMENT SET UP:
In case you do not have a media department in place or your media department is not up to standard, we can help to “
Set up low cost and very sound media department
Upgrade the department to a more desirable state
Train your media team/engineer
Supply you a sound engineer

BUILD AND MAINTAIN A CUSTOMIZE CHURCH WEBSITE TO INCLUDE:

web hosting for up to 5 years
Unlimited emails (i.e. pastor@yourchurch.com)
Uploading of full messages online for sales and e-transact account set up for online payments to the Church account
Blog link
Pod cast link
Interaction and correspondence on your web page
NOTE: THIS WEBSITE CAN BE BUILT FOR AS LOW AS FROM 15,000 NAIRA ONLY.

SALES AND SERVICES OF CD PRINTERS SUCH AS :
HP
Epson
Canon
Lexmark
Sales and services of computers and IT gadgets such as :
I pads
Laptops
Google android
Notepads
Galaxy tap

PICTURES OF THE DUPLICATORS

Pictures of various sizes of duplicators

Picture of 10 in 1 duplicator

Re: CD/DVD Duplicators For Churches/seminars For Sales by Scoota: 11:00am On Mar 14, 2013
I am interested in making recorded messages available in the very near future in my local church. Please revert with the list of equipments that should be available for this to happen, as well as the cost implication. My email is igbokwebuchi@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

D End Is Here Adeboye's Testimony / What I Experienced At Redemption Camp Yesterday / Can NL Atheists Dare To Refute This Logical Evidence For Intelligent Design?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.