Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,734 members, 7,837,657 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 09:01 AM

Genevieve Nnaji Is Coming To Dc/md | Movie Premiere \30 Days\ - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Genevieve Nnaji Is Coming To Dc/md | Movie Premiere \30 Days\ (4467 Views)

Murray-Bruce, Lai Mohammed At Genevieve Nnaji's Movie Premiere In Abuja / Desmond Elliot,Monalisa,Banky W,Others Stun At Movie Premiere Of 'Falling'(Pics) / Genevieve Nnaji Is Featured In 'Half Of A Yellow Sun' Trailer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Genevieve Nnaji Is Coming To Dc/md | Movie Premiere \30 Days\ by ariztos(m): 10:43pm On Apr 14, 2006
The DC/MD movie premiere, 30 Days featuring Genevieve Nnaji is coming to the AFI Theatre in Silver Spring,MD Sunday, April 30th, 

www.30daysthemovie.com

[img]http://home.comcast.net/~ariztos/30days.jpg[/img]

GENEVIEVE, JOKE, CBA, EGO, & IYABO AMOKE FLYING INTO MARYLAND FOR THE PREMIERE OF 30 DAYS

So far, these folks have informed us that all things being equal, they will be flying in for the premiere of 30 Days in Maryland later this month. Meet and greet people behind and in front of the camera. Be sure to deck out in your best attire as we will be filming this event. There will be plenty of picture taking opportunities.

=====================

TICKETS TO THE PREMIERE

The Director\'s Unrated Cut will be screened at the world premiere of \"30 Days\". The tickets are going faster than we anticipated. The theater sits only 200. Reserve your tickets by emailing tickets@30daysthemovie.com. Include your name, the number of tickets you wish to reserve and a contact address or phone number. Mona will gladly add your name to our growing list of attendees.

Please be advised that if we sell out before the event, only those who have reserved their tickets will be able to attend the screening.

Thanks to all those who have reserved their tickets.

Native Lingua films

Ps. Be sure to check out the new trailer at www.30daysthemovie.com. It is number 2 on the trailer/Clips page
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is Coming To Dc/md | Movie Premiere \30 Days\ by hotangel2(f): 1:34am On Apr 15, 2006
I heard this movie is going to be A GOOD ONE. Well, lets wait and see.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is Coming To Dc/md | Movie Premiere \30 Days\ by Seun(m): 3:02am On Apr 16, 2006
A 30 Days movie thread is somewhere in our archives!
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is Coming To Dc/md | Movie Premiere \30 Days\ by Hero(m): 5:05am On Apr 16, 2006
Damn, when is this chick going to join her Naija male counterparts and do a Hollywood flick? I want to see her in a Hollywood joint. I think she should hook up with Spike; he'll put her on the scene for sure,  and might even give her the hookup with a duo performance with a big time name like Denzel, Fishburn or Samuel Jackson. Hummm, I think she and Angela Basset would go well together in a nice suspenseful, action mystery,  detective movie. There's something about her and Ini Edo that just gives me this deep feeling of that they'll do really well in a Hollywood production. They have this thing to them.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is Coming To Dc/md | Movie Premiere \30 Days\ by ariztos(m): 3:41pm On Apr 17, 2006
this movie is tight
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is Coming To Dc/md | Movie Premiere \30 Days\ by eveseh(f): 1:35pm On Apr 19, 2006
nice for her

omotola is also bringing out a cd too
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is Coming To Dc/md | Movie Premiere \30 Days\ by ciaragirl(f): 10:55pm On Jun 04, 2006
happy for her kiss kiss
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is Coming To Dc/md | Movie Premiere \30 Days\ by ddizzle(f): 6:38am On Jun 11, 2006
yep cant wait till it comes out
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is Coming To Dc/md | Movie Premiere \30 Days\ by Damsal(f): 5:43pm On Jun 11, 2006
ariztos
say, do you know if the film will be shown in england
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is Coming To Dc/md | Movie Premiere \30 Days\ by Hotstepper(f): 5:51pm On Jun 11, 2006
Damsal, am pretty sure it will come 2 UK b4 they take it to Naija cuz this summer, itz coming to Toronto Canada,

Chet Anekwe in da movie is actually ma cuzzin tongue
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is Coming To Dc/md | Movie Premiere \30 Days\ by Hotstepper(f): 5:52pm On Jun 11, 2006
and they have showed it in America so this thread is late, lol
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is Coming To Dc/md | Movie Premiere \30 Days\ by eveseh(f): 5:52pm On Jun 11, 2006
hehehehee
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is Coming To Dc/md | Movie Premiere \30 Days\ by ddizzle(f): 7:26pm On Jun 11, 2006
aww sori dnt be sad i missed it as well lol, but i gbadun the trailer sha the whole cncept lol anyways man go watch am wen i cme to naij in december !!
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is Coming To Dc/md | Movie Premiere \30 Days\ by Damsal(f): 1:15pm On Jun 12, 2006
gee, thanks for telling, by the way did you watch it. angry.

i think i might go to nigeria to birmingham kinda sucks
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is Coming To Dc/md | Movie Premiere \30 Days\ by ddizzle(f): 6:41pm On Jun 12, 2006
its all gud ma
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is Coming To Dc/md | Movie Premiere \30 Days\ by KD69(m): 7:53pm On Jun 26, 2006
Got email from 30 days website today.  playing at phoenix cinema East finchley LONDON  July 8, 2006. 3:00pm www.phoenixcinema.co.uk.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is Coming To Dc/md | Movie Premiere \30 Days\ by Seun(m): 8:40pm On Dec 07, 2006
Continue discussion at the 30 Days Movie Thread!

(1)

The Gods Are Still Not To Blame: Movie Trailer / Free Download Mp4 Of “the Interview” Has Been Released By Anonymous Hackers / Spartacus Season 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.