Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,415 members, 7,815,934 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:19 PM

Genevieve Nnaji Is Featured In 'Half Of A Yellow Sun' Trailer - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Genevieve Nnaji Is Featured In 'Half Of A Yellow Sun' Trailer (20830 Views)

My Experience Of "Half Of A Yellow Sun" At The Cinema / Genevieve Nnaji's Scenes Cut Out Of Half Of A Yellow Sun / Nigerians Are Cowards (Half Of A Yellow Sun Casting) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Genevieve Nnaji Is Featured In 'Half Of A Yellow Sun' Trailer by Orikinla(m): 4:17pm On Aug 22, 2013
This official trailer of the historic epic film on the Biafran War "Half of A Yellow Sun" shows Nollywood diva Genevieve Nnaji looking so well in her small, but unforgettable role as "Ms Adebayo" with a cigarette in her left hand.
And this finally ends the ignorant reports and rumours that her part was edited out of the film, a fantastic adaptation of the award winning novel of the same title by Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pc83786XR8I

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is Featured In 'Half Of A Yellow Sun' Trailer by Afam4eva(m): 4:18pm On Aug 22, 2013
This is the revised trailer. I think they went back to the studio because of the outcry #JustThinking
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is Featured In 'Half Of A Yellow Sun' Trailer by Orikinla(m): 4:28pm On Aug 22, 2013
Afam4eva: This is the revised trailer. I think they went back to the studio because of the outcry #JustThinking

This is the official trailer.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is Featured In 'Half Of A Yellow Sun' Trailer by Afam4eva(m): 4:29pm On Aug 22, 2013
Orikinla:

This is the official trailer.
It's now the official trailer and has replaced the former one. If they're to release a new trailer, it would replace this one as the official. As long as the trailer comes from the producers then it's official.

3 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is Featured In 'Half Of A Yellow Sun' Trailer by RedCard1(m): 5:55pm On Aug 22, 2013
Orikinla: This official trailer of the historic epic film on the Biafran War "Half of A Yellow Sun" shows Nollywood diva Genevieve Nnaji looking so well in her small, but unforgettable role as "Ms Adebayo" with a cigarette in her left hand.
And this finally ends the ignorant reports and rumours that her part was edited out of the film, a fantastic adaptation of the award winning novel of the same title by Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pc83786XR8I
I'm glad she's there. She might not be the best actress in the World but she's good and has really worked hard to be where she is today. She has paid her dues. Small roles in movies like this is a million times better than lead roles in nollywood films. It's good that Genny said nothing when the rumour came out in january. Thanks Uncle Orikinla for letting us know she's still there. I'm following you now.

18 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is Featured In 'Half Of A Yellow Sun' Trailer by dplomaticVal: 6:19pm On Aug 22, 2013
Nice to knw she'v claimed her rightful position
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is Featured In 'Half Of A Yellow Sun' Trailer by Orikinla(m): 8:27pm On Aug 22, 2013
dplomaticVal: Nice to knw she'v claimed her rightful position
Sure. She rocks Nollywood.

2 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is Featured In 'Half Of A Yellow Sun' Trailer by Afam4eva(m): 8:30pm On Aug 22, 2013
Red_Card: I'm glad she's there. She might not be the best actress in the World but she's good and has really worked hard to be where she is today. She has paid her dues. Small roles in movies like this is a million times better than lead roles in nollywood films. It's good that Genny said nothing when the rumour came out in january. Thanks Uncle Orikinla for letting us know she's still there. I'm following you now.
The bolded comment is a bastard.

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is Featured In 'Half Of A Yellow Sun' Trailer by MMotimo: 2:45am On Aug 23, 2013
This trailer is captivating

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is Featured In 'Half Of A Yellow Sun' Trailer by drnairalov: 3:46am On Aug 23, 2013
Wow..must seemdis movie..the picture is so clear..wish Nollywood wud reach dere sumday
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is Featured In 'Half Of A Yellow Sun' Trailer by Orikinla(m): 9:59am On Aug 23, 2013
drnairalov: Wow..must seemdis movie..the picture is so clear..wish Nollywood wud reach dere sumday

We are already showing that we can produce world class movies.
Kunle Afolayan and his like minds are already getting there.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is Featured In 'Half Of A Yellow Sun' Trailer by RedCard1(m): 12:37pm On Aug 23, 2013
Afam4eva:
how? Can you actually call Doctor Bello and Mirror Boy good movies? I still say, small roles in movies like this is better than lead in Mirror Boy, Bursting Out and Amina kinda movies.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is Featured In 'Half Of A Yellow Sun' Trailer by Nobody: 4:48pm On Aug 23, 2013
Nice.
She rocks! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is Featured In 'Half Of A Yellow Sun' Trailer by mrborntodoit: 4:49pm On Aug 23, 2013
This girl got talent for shizzlegrin
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is Featured In 'Half Of A Yellow Sun' Trailer by Therock5555(m): 4:51pm On Aug 23, 2013
God saved the producers, mynd for hide their posts
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is Featured In 'Half Of A Yellow Sun' Trailer by Youngtekkey(m): 4:52pm On Aug 23, 2013
my princess i know why she has not marry because she is waiting for me very soon u all will hear when we will fix our wedding i dream of her everyday my genevive I knew she will still feature in the movie may God bring to pass my heart desire AMEN
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is Featured In 'Half Of A Yellow Sun' Trailer by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 4:55pm On Aug 23, 2013
Great clip,the movie should be very educative and entertaining.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is Featured In 'Half Of A Yellow Sun' Trailer by Fazhy: 4:59pm On Aug 23, 2013
Afam4eva: This is the revised trailer. I think they went back to the studio because of the outcry #JustThinking

What outcry.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is Featured In 'Half Of A Yellow Sun' Trailer by ProminentStar: 5:02pm On Aug 23, 2013
FrontPage things
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is Featured In 'Half Of A Yellow Sun' Trailer by seedord247(m): 5:02pm On Aug 23, 2013
Afam4eva:

where are the supermods?

This comment warrant a 2 months ban cuz its coming from a MOD. grin

6 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is Featured In 'Half Of A Yellow Sun' Trailer by touchmeder: 5:02pm On Aug 23, 2013
Red_Card: I'm glad she's there. She might not be the best actress in the World but she's good and has really worked hard to be where she is today. She has paid her dues. Small roles in movies like this is a million times better than lead roles in nollywood films. It's good that Genny said nothing when the rumour came out in january. Thanks Uncle Orikinla for letting us know she's still there. I'm following you now.

Sadly i am nearly tempted to agree with you until we step up our game BIGGGGGGGG TIME. Personally all this waka pass role sha they give them still saddens me, i feel instead of giving the juicy parts to the Thandie Newtons and co, they can at least recognise those who have been doing a good job at the home front. Abi all this time award and Elle abi na cosmopolitan important people nor dey translate to better role?
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is Featured In 'Half Of A Yellow Sun' Trailer by olanyte: 5:04pm On Aug 23, 2013
nixe
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is Featured In 'Half Of A Yellow Sun' Trailer by Boss13: 5:04pm On Aug 23, 2013
To God, I must see this movie
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is Featured In 'Half Of A Yellow Sun' Trailer by gregg2: 5:06pm On Aug 23, 2013
Editing her out would have been a big blunder concerning the Nigerian market. Good to know she's there.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is Featured In 'Half Of A Yellow Sun' Trailer by Olajumokeibk(f): 5:08pm On Aug 23, 2013
Manke una no dey carry youtube come nl jorrrr. I dey vex
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is Featured In 'Half Of A Yellow Sun' Trailer by Blessmira: 5:12pm On Aug 23, 2013
What a trailer! imagine someone sayin "I DO" in a church n instaneously Boko s landed their bomb shocked

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is Featured In 'Half Of A Yellow Sun' Trailer by tuttifrutti: 5:12pm On Aug 23, 2013
Good for her
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is Featured In 'Half Of A Yellow Sun' Trailer by frainc(m): 5:14pm On Aug 23, 2013
shey bi ino comment
abi i comment?
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is Featured In 'Half Of A Yellow Sun' Trailer by mysticgal(f): 5:16pm On Aug 23, 2013
abeg i still prefer the book to this trailer......trailer ko carterpillar niundecided

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is Featured In 'Half Of A Yellow Sun' Trailer by lacosteIII(m): 5:26pm On Aug 23, 2013
cool cool
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is Featured In 'Half Of A Yellow Sun' Trailer by Orikinla(m): 5:33pm On Aug 23, 2013
Shallz: Check out north wests first picture here..

http://aomosale..co.uk/2013/08/photo-kim-and-kanyes-daughter-north.html

Genevieve Nnaji glowing in her role as "Ms. Adebayo".

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

12-year-old Boy With Amazing Voice On Glo X Factor / Nigerian Horror Film Trailer: KPIANS - The Feast Of Souls / BBNaija: I Have Relationship Outside The House – Angel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.