Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,556 members, 7,819,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:09 AM

At What Point In Conception Does The Spirit Enter The Body? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / At What Point In Conception Does The Spirit Enter The Body? (4400 Views)

Woman Delivered From The 'spirit Of Madness' At Lagos Church (Photos) / God Delivered My Sister From The Spirit Of Insanity: My Testimony / At What Point Did God Create Hell? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: At What Point In Conception Does The Spirit Enter The Body? by nep2ra(m): 1:15pm On Apr 13, 2013
oyinbogirl: No, im not. I dont hold those beliefs. the spirit i was referring to is the life force, what makes us alive and move etc..to me a baby definetly has life force 9or spirit) by at least 5 th week after conception by which it has a beating heartt and brainwaves. So thats what spirit means to me, simply put its our life force, the spark that makes us alive. Rather like electricity does to an appliance. So since an unborn baby moves , has heartbeat and can perform bodily functions, would you not agree it has a life force alredy? Taking that first breath is just air, the moment the child can sustain him or herself for a separate life on the outside, cos we all sure know breathing on the inside is impossible. So spirit to me = life force or energy

Hmmmmmmm....Makes sense.
Re: At What Point In Conception Does The Spirit Enter The Body? by oyinbogirl(f): 3:50am On Apr 14, 2013
Re: At What Point In Conception Does The Spirit Enter The Body? by oyinbogirl(f): 3:52am On Apr 14, 2013
ok no problem.... you have gotten a few replies to think about anyway smiley
Re: At What Point In Conception Does The Spirit Enter The Body? by ooman(m): 7:47am On Apr 14, 2013
xtians and their illiteracy
Re: At What Point In Conception Does The Spirit Enter The Body? by Nobody: 10:38am On Apr 14, 2013
ooman: xtians and their illiteracy
Atheists and their delusion.
Re: At What Point In Conception Does The Spirit Enter The Body? by ooman(m): 10:49am On Apr 14, 2013
Reyginus: Atheists and their delusion.

so dumb nut
Re: At What Point In Conception Does The Spirit Enter The Body? by Nobody: 11:21am On Apr 14, 2013
ooman:

so dumb nut
The great scientist!
Re: At What Point In Conception Does The Spirit Enter The Body? by doubleportion: 6:08pm On Apr 16, 2013
we christian should read our bible regularly! d answer to op question is written in the book ofJeremiah 1:5 _ before i formed u in your mother's womb i knew you.... human being renot a biological accident.
Re: At What Point In Conception Does The Spirit Enter The Body? by Ubenedictus(m): 6:57pm On Apr 16, 2013
nep2ra: My partner and I were having a chit chat some days ago and we came to the subject of conception. She asked a question which I'm throwing open to everyone who can help answer: At what point in conception does the spirit enter the human embryo?

Thanks for your contribution.
from the very first moment.

1 Like

Re: At What Point In Conception Does The Spirit Enter The Body? by Ubenedictus(m): 7:01pm On Apr 16, 2013
Ptolomeus:
God!
its terrible!
hehehe, ptolomeus! i'm surprised!
Are you still on nl or did someome hijack your account

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Secret Of Success (i) By Kenneth Hagin / Why Are There No Igbo Muslims? / Witches Hold Conference In Ghana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.