Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,549 members, 7,837,100 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:53 PM

DATING OVER A DECADE!!!!!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / DATING OVER A DECADE!!!!!!! (547 Views)

Is There Any Pride In Dating Over Circulated Girls? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

DATING OVER A DECADE!!!!!!! by sleek6: 9:46am On Oct 02, 2012
my boyfriend has being dating som1 for 13years she cheated 2ice on him with the same guy. he caught her, she and her family pleaded he got back to her,thats when i met him and he told me everything and that he is not happy with the relationship.as it is he wants her to do somthing that can make him bail out of the relationship completely.
its over 6months now and still nothing. any time he attempts to leave her she goes running to his family.
pls kindly advise me do i still hang on or let him go?
because i don't want to lose out at the end,
is there any possibility that he may end up marrying her? sad
Re: DATING OVER A DECADE!!!!!!! by Sijo01(f): 9:58am On Oct 02, 2012
#sleek1#:

pls kindly advise me do i still hang on or let him go?

who wears the shoe, know's where it pinches.

#sleek1#:

is there any possibility that he may end up marrying her? sad

where are the seers in the house
Re: DATING OVER A DECADE!!!!!!! by Nobody: 11:32am On Oct 02, 2012
is he a baby that he's waiting for another cheating sign to breakup a relationship. IMO, he clings to the relationship cause he wants to have hope in it. He knows he can leave the relationship anytime but just giving silly excuses about heeding to his parents incessant begging. he doesn't want to move away from the relationship or move on with his life. I suggest you move on cos a 13 yr relationship is hard to let go after they must have shared a lot

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Love Ethics (to All Married/singles) / If You Catch Your Partner In Bed With Another Person. / Help A Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.