Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,875 members, 7,821,046 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:23 AM

A thread for corpers posted to Kwara - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / A thread for corpers posted to Kwara (14320 Views)

Corpers Posted To The North And Middle Belt, Don't Ignore These Warnings / A thread for corpers posted to Kano / A thread for corpers posted to Katsina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Go Down)

Re: A thread for corpers posted to Kwara by lambalamb(m): 12:58pm On Nov 03, 2012
Any one posted to Oyo state.............
Me want to move on monday oooh! no dulling, na me go open camp gate on tuesday morning!!

With love to Iseyin

1 Like

Re: A thread for corpers posted to Kwara by Oxytocin712: 6:42pm On Nov 03, 2012
lamba lamb: Any one posted to Oyo state.............
Me want to move on monday oooh! no dulling, na me go open camp gate on tuesday morning!!

With love to Iseyin
A good town to be, did u know the town or u need direction?.
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Kwara by lambalamb(m): 8:06pm On Nov 03, 2012
Oxytocin_712: A good town to be, did u know the town or u need direction?.

Plz i need it.
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Kwara by yesboss20(m): 2:47pm On Nov 04, 2012
Yesboss20 reporting here. A better by far grad of Mechanical Engineering...posted to Akwa Ibom. Any1 headin to Ibom frm Ilorin?
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Kwara by Oxytocin712: 6:13pm On Nov 04, 2012
lamba lamb:

Plz i need it.
where are you taken off from?. Anyway if from lagos enter a bus @Papa ajao or Ayana ipaja park anyone close to u (those coming to Iseyin). Anywhere they drop you enter a bike (#40/50 ) going to NYSC camp or local govt secretariat bec they are beside each other. The bus might even take u there. If from northern side take bus going to oyo, then a board a car going to Iseyin. Just tell the driver that u want to drop where to take car going to Iseyin.
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Kwara by skup008(m): 6:35am On Dec 01, 2012
There are apartments for corpers posted to Ilorin. Any interested person may contact the land lord directly. (corpers only)
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Kwara by shylladear(f): 3:37pm On Mar 01, 2013
Just collected my callup letter today, was posted to Kwara state, Yikpata Edu L.G.A pls hw do I get thr from lagos?
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Kwara by khaleesi(f): 5:21pm On Mar 01, 2013
Hi, m posted to kwara for batch A 2013. Was wondering if anyone wt a prior xperience can tell me how its like in kwara camp..thnx
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Kwara by freakyprince05: 10:35pm On Mar 01, 2013
How much kwara state govt dey pay corpers?
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Kwara by rajmeister(m): 6:29am On Mar 02, 2013
Can anyone brief me about kwara state such as the orientation camp and the environment?. Moreso, how much does kwara state govt pay corpers?. I've been posted deir to serve.
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Kwara by davebilo(m): 10:21am On Mar 02, 2013
Am dave posted to Kwara nd am goin frm Onitsha. Any info plssss!
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Kwara by Charbless(m): 10:22am On Mar 02, 2013
Is going to kwara on Tuesday advisable?
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Kwara by Anurugwo(m): 10:45am On Mar 02, 2013
My kwara fellows,u r welcome
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Kwara by Parkac(m): 12:08pm On Mar 02, 2013
Am posted 2 Kwara state. Going 4rm Enugu. Pin:211472CD
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Kwara by willyfrench(m): 3:23pm On Mar 02, 2013
William here from Uniben. Kwara bound too.
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Kwara by Nicklutz(m): 4:30pm On Mar 02, 2013
Nicholas here,posted to kwara..from uniben.
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Kwara by Marvin10(m): 7:40pm On Mar 02, 2013
Dose goin 2 kwara frm uniben...let's chat, here is my numba 080777756751. We can all go 2gether

1 Like

Re: A thread for corpers posted to Kwara by Nicklutz(m): 8:03pm On Mar 02, 2013
Marvin10: Dose goin 2 kwara frm uniben...let's chat, here is my numba 080777756751. We can all go 2gether
So when do u think is the rite time to leave cos am considering mon or tuesday.
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Kwara by Marvin10(m): 9:20pm On Mar 02, 2013
Nicklutz: So when do u think is the rite time to leave cos am considering mon or tuesday.
. Tuesday is definitely d best time.
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Kwara by Nicklutz(m): 9:49pm On Mar 02, 2013
Ok,marvin that wil be better we shall relate before then.
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Kwara by Candyrain(m): 11:16pm On Mar 02, 2013
davebilo: Am dave posted to Kwara nd am goin frm Onitsha. Any info plssss!

Going to Yikpata camp from Onitsha is a whole lot easier. From the head bridge you'll see kwara bus going to Ilorin. Wherever the bus stops you at Ilorin you have to take a bike to Maraba, that's where you'll get bus going to Yikpata camp. The buses will stop you at the camp entrance. I'm a batch B 2012 corp member
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Kwara by Candyrain(m): 11:23pm On Mar 02, 2013
shylladear: Just collected my callup letter today, was posted to Kwara state, Yikpata Edu L.G.A pls hw do I get thr from lagos?

There should be many places to enter Ilorin bus from Lagos but I only know of Oshodi which is where I do go from. Even if you don't see a direct bus to Ilorin from Oshodi you can enter Offa bus. Offa is in Kwara state as well and not so far from Ilorin. Once you get to Ilorin take a bike to Maraba, from there you'll get a direct bus to Yikpata camp.
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Kwara by Candyrain(m): 11:28pm On Mar 02, 2013
I'm a batch B 2012 corp member serving in Kwara State. Call me on 08060056763 if you need any assistance about getting to Yikpata camp.
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Kwara by Candyrain(m): 11:41pm On Mar 02, 2013
khaleesi: Hi, m posted to kwara for batch A 2013. Was wondering if anyone wt a prior xperience can tell me how its like in kwara camp..thnx

It's a nice experience just like when you go camping in the forest and with all the fun that goes with it. But bear in mind that you are coming for military training cos you will be staying with soldiers for the entire 3weeks. You'll need to adjust your body to waking up as early as 4am to prepare for morning parade. You'll be shared into platoons of 10, that becomes your family for the 3weeks. There's mami there to eat and drink in case you don't want camp food. Just brace yourself you are going to enjoy the camp
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Kwara by Candyrain(m): 11:45pm On Mar 02, 2013
Parkac: Am posted 2 Kwara state. Going 4rm Enugu. Pin:211472CD

I don't know if you can get a direct bus to Ilorin from Enugu cos I know of some people that come to Onitsha head bridge to take Ilorin bus. So I'll suggest you do the same so you don't waste time. Cheers bro...
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Kwara by Candyrain(m): 11:53pm On Mar 02, 2013
For the UNIBEN family if you can't get Ilorin bus from Benin then the nearest place is Ore. You are sure to get a bus from there and if you don't, you'll see Offa bus there which is very close to Ilorin

1 Like

Re: A thread for corpers posted to Kwara by willyfrench(m): 12:14am On Mar 03, 2013
Candyrain: For the UNIBEN family if you can't get Ilorin bus from Benin then the nearest place is Ore. You are sure to get a bus from there and if you don't, you'll see Offa bus there which is very close to Ilorin

Thanks a great deal man. Uniben grad but I'll be travelling from Asaba so I'll take your advise and go to the head bridge at onitsha to take a bus to illorin. Thanks for the info once again.
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Kwara by SheyDee: 12:38am On Mar 03, 2013
shylladear: Just collected my callup letter today, was posted to Kwara state, Yikpata Edu L.G.A pls hw do I get thr from lagos?

Hello....I am also going 4rm Lagos with a friend, we r moving from Ojota so u can join us
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Kwara by Candyrain(m): 4:30am On Mar 03, 2013
willyfrench:

Thanks a great deal man. Uniben grad but I'll be travelling from Asaba so I'll take your advise and go to the head bridge at onitsha to take a bus to illorin. Thanks for the info once again.

You are most welcome
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Kwara by Candyrain(m): 4:38am On Mar 03, 2013
freakyprince05: How much kwara state govt dey pay corpers?

Kwara State Govt ain't paying corpers a dime but you can be lucky enough †̥ get a PPA where you'll be paid.
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Kwara by davebilo(m): 6:13am On Mar 03, 2013
@Candyrain tanks for d advise
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Kwara by Nicklutz(m): 7:48am On Mar 03, 2013
Candyrain: For the UNIBEN family if you can't get Ilorin bus from Benin then the nearest place is Ore. You are sure to get a bus from there and if you don't, you'll see Offa bus there which is very close to Ilorin
thanks fror the info.

(1) (2) (3) (4)

Prospective Corps Members Appeal To NYSC To Reopen Camp / 22 Kano Corpers To Repeat Service Year – Coordinator / Should I Continue With My Current PPA Or Change It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.