Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,668 members, 7,955,418 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:44 AM

Arik Presents Ipad3 to Omojuwa, Elrufai's Mouth Piece And Chief Hacker(pix) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Arik Presents Ipad3 to Omojuwa, Elrufai's Mouth Piece And Chief Hacker(pix) (20028 Views)

Omojuwa Turns Wailer Blasts Buhari / Fayose Openly Declines Omojuwa’s Invitation / APC Activist Omojuwa Criticises Buhari Government. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Arik Presents Ipad3 to Omojuwa, Elrufai's Mouth Piece And Chief Hacker(pix) by Idokojimmy: 1:21pm On Oct 02, 2012
To whom it may concern: Arik presents iPad to Japheth Omojuwa, “Full details soon,” he says

by Isi Esene

The long drawn twitter war between Arik Airline and social media activist, Japheth Omojuwa over his missing Apple iPad tablet appears to have been settled.

Both parties were at daggers-drawn refusing to back down when Omojuwa insisted that the aviation company must accept responsibility for the loss of the electronic gadget, an incident which reportedly happened while flying the airline.

The spat however culminated into the blacklisting of Omojuwa and subsequent ban from flying any of their flights. He was essentially labelled a security risk by the management of the airline.

Indications however suggest that both parties have decided to see reason and sheathe their swords.

Omojuwa, on Monday afternoon posted a situation report on the outcome of his tete-a-tete with the management of the airline saying: @omojuwa: “Let me state here that I do not hold any grudge against anyone for their stand on the iPad issue irrespective of where they stood.”

He later tweeted again saying – @omojuwa: “I just collected a new iPad 3 from Arik with a typad. Closing that chapter. I will not judge anyone based on the iPad issue”

YNaija exclusively spoke with Omojuwa on the details of the meeting with Arik and he promised to release a statement on it as soon as he lands from his resumed flight with the airline en-route Abuja from Lagos.

Stay with Ynaija as we bring you details of the brokered iPad peacetalks.

http://www.ynaija.com/to-whom-it-may-concern-arik-presents-ipad-to-japheth-omojuwa-full-details-soon-he-says/

Re: Arik Presents Ipad3 to Omojuwa, Elrufai's Mouth Piece And Chief Hacker(pix) by Idokojimmy: 1:51pm On Oct 02, 2012
Ommojuwa's tweet

Re: Arik Presents Ipad3 to Omojuwa, Elrufai's Mouth Piece And Chief Hacker(pix) by ubandire(m): 2:20pm On Oct 02, 2012
Am not sure omojuwa lost his iPad,I doubt the sincerity of that man.

2 Likes

Re: Arik Presents Ipad3 to Omojuwa, Elrufai's Mouth Piece And Chief Hacker(pix) by bubadaniel13: 2:26pm On Oct 02, 2012
Shame on you,after blasting the airline,I thought you are a big boy,have they removed ur name from the blacklist?i can see humility setting in next time watch your mouth ko.

1 Like

Re: Arik Presents Ipad3 to Omojuwa, Elrufai's Mouth Piece And Chief Hacker(pix) by Olanlere11: 2:50pm On Oct 02, 2012
24 hours after he was blacklisted by Arik, Arik Website was hacked, confirming the fact fact that Omojuwa is not only a destructive critic, but a criminal used by Elrufai &Co to further their heinous agenda. Although he made fruitless efforts to launder his rented image, the idea of having a hacker as a friend on social platform stinks. He shot himself on the leg

4 Likes

Re: Arik Presents Ipad3 to Omojuwa, Elrufai's Mouth Piece And Chief Hacker(pix) by Nobody: 3:24pm On Oct 02, 2012
Life goes on...lessons learnt by both sides. Thank God its a win-win situation ...no victor no vanquished.

2 Likes

Re: Arik Presents Ipad3 to Omojuwa, Elrufai's Mouth Piece And Chief Hacker(pix) by Omojuo: 4:29pm On Oct 02, 2012
So this is the face of the thief, and yahoo boy? Chief hacker. Na jail them for go put am

1 Like

Re: Arik Presents Ipad3 to Omojuwa, Elrufai's Mouth Piece And Chief Hacker(pix) by ebamma(m): 5:03pm On Oct 02, 2012
Wetin concern us for dis mata?
Re: Arik Presents Ipad3 to Omojuwa, Elrufai's Mouth Piece And Chief Hacker(pix) by MurphyT1: 5:05pm On Oct 02, 2012
AND HE COLLECTED IT...SHAME ON HIM, AFTER BLEATING FOR SO LONG

1 Like

Re: Arik Presents Ipad3 to Omojuwa, Elrufai's Mouth Piece And Chief Hacker(pix) by acidtalk: 5:07pm On Oct 02, 2012
Watchj your back bro!
If you wee going to go that bloody then you should have made up your mind to forfeit that ipad.

The world is technology driven. Anything just anything could have been chipped in that ipad. Either to track your movement or extract your files.

All the best at least they have compensated you. One more question, have they permitted you to fly their airline?

1 Like

Re: Arik Presents Ipad3 to Omojuwa, Elrufai's Mouth Piece And Chief Hacker(pix) by PrettyRita(f): 5:13pm On Oct 02, 2012
Murphy T: AND HE COLLECTED IT...SHAME ON HIM, AFTER BLEATING FOR SO LONG
True talk. After blabbing, and tweeting rubbish, he foolishly went back to collect iPad 3. won't he hack Arik website again? Thief

1 Like

Re: Arik Presents Ipad3 to Omojuwa, Elrufai's Mouth Piece And Chief Hacker(pix) by godfadda6(m): 5:15pm On Oct 02, 2012
Arik is creating a bad anticedent! Passengers should be given conditions of carriage which is govern by the Montreal convention in which Nigeria is a signatory...

Airlines do not compensate for electronics, jewelry and some other personal effects in "checked in" bags! That's why airlines ask you to put those in your carry on!

I'm shocked at what Arik has done if that's true! Let him try it with carriers from some regions, his ass would be walking around!

Arik don't create a bad anticedent, I'll attach the montreal convention

www.montrealconvention.org/

2 Likes

Re: Arik Presents Ipad3 to Omojuwa, Elrufai's Mouth Piece And Chief Hacker(pix) by KINGwax(m): 5:16pm On Oct 02, 2012
ubandire: Am not sure omojuwa lost his iPad,I doubt the sincerity of that man.
okay relax, d guy no be ibo

7 Likes

Re: Arik Presents Ipad3 to Omojuwa, Elrufai's Mouth Piece And Chief Hacker(pix) by Intrepid1(m): 5:17pm On Oct 02, 2012
Social Media activist my under-governed arse! Modafoka was looking for cheap publicity and got it! I thought he was suing them for N50million, how come he settled for an ipad3 after yelling he lost 'valuable documents' in the missing tablet? To think it was an ipad2 he lost... No shame. I sure say na mojo and Angry birds e dey play for the one wey miss come dey shout parapara everywhere. Fug him, and fug that crappy Arik.

5 Likes

Re: Arik Presents Ipad3 to Omojuwa, Elrufai's Mouth Piece And Chief Hacker(pix) by Royce29: 5:18pm On Oct 02, 2012
So that's what it was all about, cheap publicity and a chance to trade up for a higher version of what he lost good for him he aced both. The guy is just a self centered phony celebrity wannabe with an inflated sense of self worth.

1 Like

Re: Arik Presents Ipad3 to Omojuwa, Elrufai's Mouth Piece And Chief Hacker(pix) by bubadaniel13: 5:19pm On Oct 02, 2012
Intrepid!:
Social Media activist my under-governed arse! Modafoka was looking for cheap publicity and got it! I thought he was suing them for N50million, how come he settled for an ipad3 after yelling he lost 'valuable documents' in the missing tablet? To think it was an ipad2 he lost... No shame. I sure say na mojo and Angry birds e dey play for the one wey miss come dey shout parapara everywhere. Fug him, and fug that crappy Arik.
he is just a greedy little boy looking for cheap popularity,and people like this are calling others corrupt,who knows how much he collected from Arik,is this not corruption?

2 Likes

Re: Arik Presents Ipad3 to Omojuwa, Elrufai's Mouth Piece And Chief Hacker(pix) by P11(m): 5:19pm On Oct 02, 2012
Most of you are talking like ignorant people. Omojuwa doesn't need to be a hacker before Arik's website is hacked. Nobody complained when NLC's website was hacked when they sold us out to the Federal Government back in January.

4 Likes

Re: Arik Presents Ipad3 to Omojuwa, Elrufai's Mouth Piece And Chief Hacker(pix) by jawjaw1: 5:19pm On Oct 02, 2012
Why are guys spewing trash here? Omojuwa lost his ipad on an arik flight. He was initially told by the airline staff that it was placed back in his bag but they later changed their stance saying it they couldnt find it. So he took the fight to them electronically.
My point exactly is that if a few days after blacklisting him, they have called for a truce and bought him a new ipad it tells you they feel somewhat liable and that it would have simply been better to just settle him.
It simply means he won. He took on a big establishment as Arik and won.
So kudos to him.

27 Likes

Re: Arik Presents Ipad3 to Omojuwa, Elrufai's Mouth Piece And Chief Hacker(pix) by PrettyRita(f): 5:19pm On Oct 02, 2012
For those who supported Omojuwa using their infested tweeter handles, we're you consulted before the iPad was collected? Did Omojuwa tweet that he was in secret meetings with Arik? Foolish follower, following sheepishly. This will serve as a lesson. All these people criticizing Govt, Individuals and corporate bodies have their secret agenda. They want appointments, settlements and recognition. Don't help them realized selfish interests that are inimical to nation building. A word is enough for the wise

4 Likes

Re: Arik Presents Ipad3 to Omojuwa, Elrufai's Mouth Piece And Chief Hacker(pix) by klax(m): 5:27pm On Oct 02, 2012
Oh so this is the boy who want to killed himself because of iPad interesting? Anyway I do not blame him and dont want to call him names but it shows all over his face that definately he is a bit hungry or may I say he is seeking a kind of fame somehow.

Well oh boy you have got your "I-GO-DIE iPAD" and now you are mr "I-GO-LIVE-iPAD" goodluck to you hope you wont die now.

1 Like

Re: Arik Presents Ipad3 to Omojuwa, Elrufai's Mouth Piece And Chief Hacker(pix) by methodman(m): 5:37pm On Oct 02, 2012
klax: Oh so this is the boy who want to KILLED himself because of iPad interesting? Anyway I do not blame him and dont want to call him names but it shows all over his face that definately he is a bit hungry or may I say he is seeking a kind of fame somehow.

Well oh boy you have got your "I-GO-DIE iPAD" and now you are mr "I-GO-LIVE-iPAD" goodluck to you hope you wont die now.
.....Gbagaun.......

4 Likes

Re: Arik Presents Ipad3 to Omojuwa, Elrufai's Mouth Piece And Chief Hacker(pix) by Paentera(m): 5:38pm On Oct 02, 2012
Why did it take this long for Arik to simply replace the dude's iPad? It could have saved them all the headache that came with the negative PR this generated.

6 Likes

Re: Arik Presents Ipad3 to Omojuwa, Elrufai's Mouth Piece And Chief Hacker(pix) by MrGlobe(m): 5:44pm On Oct 02, 2012
That empty loud mouth is a thief. Arik just disembursed him for their image because of the people following him on twitter. Those are the people dumb poor nigerians allow to speak for them. Another yorrober crook. The problem with nigeria. Another Ruebben Abatti in the making.

1 Like

Re: Arik Presents Ipad3 to Omojuwa, Elrufai's Mouth Piece And Chief Hacker(pix) by SisiKill1: 5:46pm On Oct 02, 2012
Someone took a stance against something wrong and got it righted. . .and he is being insulted??!!

I give up, I'll never understand y'all. undecided

24 Likes

Re: Arik Presents Ipad3 to Omojuwa, Elrufai's Mouth Piece And Chief Hacker(pix) by jmaine: 5:49pm On Oct 02, 2012
Posters no go use laff kill me cheesy . . . .
Re: Arik Presents Ipad3 to Omojuwa, Elrufai's Mouth Piece And Chief Hacker(pix) by JimmyBoy1: 5:49pm On Oct 02, 2012
They should have returned the Ipad long ago naa, anyway Omojuwa as shown us that that Social Media is more effective for enforcing your rights than going through Nigerian law courts.

6 Likes

Re: Arik Presents Ipad3 to Omojuwa, Elrufai's Mouth Piece And Chief Hacker(pix) by kokoye(m): 5:50pm On Oct 02, 2012
Sisi_Kill: Someone took a stance against something wrong and got it righted. . .and he is being insulted??!!

Thank you ojare.

If the poeple on this thread are the future of Nigeria, there is a greater problem ahead.

17 Likes

Re: Arik Presents Ipad3 to Omojuwa, Elrufai's Mouth Piece And Chief Hacker(pix) by jawjaw1: 5:53pm On Oct 02, 2012
Sisi_Kill: Someone took a stance against something wrong and got it righted. . .and he is being insulted??!!

Don't be bothered my sista. Why do you think they say common sense is not common at all.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

#UKElection2015: Jonathan Congratulates David Cameroon / Christmas Gifts From Florence Ajimobi To Oyo People (Photos) / Restructuring: We’re Not Afraid, But Won’t Be Stampeded — Northern Elders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.