Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,698 members, 7,823,964 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:20 PM

Arik Presents Ipad3 to Omojuwa, Elrufai's Mouth Piece And Chief Hacker(pix) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Arik Presents Ipad3 to Omojuwa, Elrufai's Mouth Piece And Chief Hacker(pix) (19945 Views)

Omojuwa Turns Wailer Blasts Buhari / Fayose Openly Declines Omojuwa’s Invitation / APC Activist Omojuwa Criticises Buhari Government. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arik Presents Ipad3 to Omojuwa, Elrufai's Mouth Piece And Chief Hacker(pix) by texazzpete(m): 5:59pm On Oct 02, 2012
bubadaniel13: Shame on you,after blasting the airline,I thought you are a big boy,have they removed ur name from the blacklist?i can see humility setting in next time watch your mouth ko.
bubadaniel13: Shame on you,after blasting the airline,I thought you are a big boy,have they removed ur name from the blacklist?i can see humility setting in next time watch your mouth ko.

Murphy T: AND HE COLLECTED IT...SHAME ON HIM, AFTER BLEATING FOR SO LONG

Intrepid!:
Social Media activist my under-governed arse! Modafoka was looking for cheap publicity and got it! I thought he was suing them for N50million, how come he settled for an ipad3 after yelling he lost 'valuable documents' in the missing tablet? To think it was an ipad2 he lost... No shame. I sure say na mojo and Angry birds e dey play for the one wey miss come dey shout parapara everywhere. Fug him, and fug that crappy Arik.

Mr. Globe:
That empty loud mouth is a thief. Arik just disembursed him for their image because of the people following him on twitter. Those are the people dumb poor nigerians allow to speak for them. Another yorrober crook. The problem with nigeria. Another Ruebben Abatti in the making.

Cowardly dogs!
Nigerians are beginning to stand up to big, faceless corporations and demand for good customer service. Just like the man who successfully sued LASTMA and won, Omojuwa took the fight to Arik Air and has now got back an iPad to compensate him for the one lost under shady circumstances.

I realize not every Nigerian must be a leader, but it riles seriously when cowards like you who will not do anything to stand up for your rights will now come up and insult those brave enough to do so.

18 Likes

Re: Arik Presents Ipad3 to Omojuwa, Elrufai's Mouth Piece And Chief Hacker(pix) by Intrepid1(m): 6:00pm On Oct 02, 2012
jaw jaw:

Don't be bothered my sista. Why do you think they say common sense is not common at all.

Yer daddy!
Re: Arik Presents Ipad3 to Omojuwa, Elrufai's Mouth Piece And Chief Hacker(pix) by sharpman1(m): 6:01pm On Oct 02, 2012
Sisi_Kill: Someone took a stance against something wrong and got it righted. . .and he is being insulted??!!

I give up, I'll never understand y'all. undecided

Abi o, these guys are funny.

Someone's belonging gets missing after a flight due to the negligence of the staff of the airline and his effort to get back his belonging does not yield fruit until he makes noise about it....then some idiots come here to say all sorts.

Please let the guy be, he has simply shown that you can still get justice even if you are fighting someone bigger than you. Thank God for social media.

6 Likes

Re: Arik Presents Ipad3 to Omojuwa, Elrufai's Mouth Piece And Chief Hacker(pix) by texazzpete(m): 6:01pm On Oct 02, 2012
godfadda6: Arik is creating a bad anticedent! Passengers should be given conditions of carriage which is govern by the Montreal convention in which Nigeria is a signatory...

Airlines do not compensate for electronics, jewelry and some other personal effects in "checked in" bags! That's why airlines ask you to put those in your carry on!

I'm shocked at what Arik has done if that's true! Let him try it with carriers from some regions, his ass would be walking around!

Arik don't create a bad anticedent, I'll attach the montreal convention

www.montrealconvention.org/

Don't be silly.
Omojuwa took the fight to Arik Air because an Arik air worker initially told him the tablet had been seen and placed in his luggage for him...then later changed the story and became insultive.

If he had not been told initially that his iPad was found by staff - and if the staff had been courteous as they are supposed to be - he'd have accepted his loss and moved on with life.

3 Likes

Re: Arik Presents Ipad3 to Omojuwa, Elrufai's Mouth Piece And Chief Hacker(pix) by uberchic: 6:02pm On Oct 02, 2012
kholis: Hello Folks. Am sorry if my approach is wrong but I need your direction, Please. I wish to apply for the current NNPC recruitment but it's been very difficult for me. I ve tried to log into the website but the system keep showing that it's a wrong username and password. However, I ve not signed in before. How can I sign in,please? Help!

I ll suggest you click on forgot password so It ll request that you type ur e-mail address and ur password can be sent to ur inbox. With that new password you shld be able to log in.

1 Like

Re: Arik Presents Ipad3 to Omojuwa, Elrufai's Mouth Piece And Chief Hacker(pix) by OYINBOGOJU(m): 6:04pm On Oct 02, 2012
ubandire: Am not sure omojuwa lost his iPad,I doubt the sincerity of that man.

Mumu is it face that determine who own ipad? Something kids are taking everywhere in Japan.

Can't you read he is a social media activist which means Ipad is important. For his job.
Re: Arik Presents Ipad3 to Omojuwa, Elrufai's Mouth Piece And Chief Hacker(pix) by OYINBOGOJU(m): 6:07pm On Oct 02, 2012

Things will become better for you the day you know how to stand up for your right.

2 Likes

Re: Arik Presents Ipad3 to Omojuwa, Elrufai's Mouth Piece And Chief Hacker(pix) by kensandrea: 6:09pm On Oct 02, 2012
[size=20pt]what the hell is this ow does the problem of two foolss concern us na this one GANG front PAGE[/size]
Re: Arik Presents Ipad3 to Omojuwa, Elrufai's Mouth Piece And Chief Hacker(pix) by OYINBOGOJU(m): 6:10pm On Oct 02, 2012
Omojuo: So this is the face of the thief, and yahoo boy? Chief hacker. Na jail them for go put am

How is he a theif?

I'm just tired for this inferior Nigerians.

What is bad in seeking for lost property?

2 Likes

Re: Arik Presents Ipad3 to Omojuwa, Elrufai's Mouth Piece And Chief Hacker(pix) by adegadedamola: 6:10pm On Oct 02, 2012
I'm a follower of omojuwa but am surprised at †ђξ way he chicken out of this case..so sad ąƞđ even if he will resolve with arik management, he shouldn't av collected another ipad from arik as a social crusader..as he always says history has been writing..it shows that nobody should be trusted like NLC ąƞđ no one ΐƨ perfect..including GEJ..thank you
Re: Arik Presents Ipad3 to Omojuwa, Elrufai's Mouth Piece And Chief Hacker(pix) by Intrepid1(m): 6:13pm On Oct 02, 2012
texazzpete:

Cowardly dogs!
Nigerians are beginning to stand up to big, faceless corporations and demand for good customer service. Just like the man who successfully sued LASTMA and won, Omojuwa took the fight to Arik Air and has now got back an iPad to compensate him for the one lost under shady circumstances.

I realize not every Nigerian must be a leader, but it riles seriously when cowards like you who will not do anything to stand up for your rights will now come up and insult those brave enough to do so.

Oga Voltron, please shut your flap. He raised a furor over the issue, and sued them for N50m yet he settled for another ipad worth N200k max. What happened to the legion of super-important documents he said he lost? If he was really serious, why didn't he stick to his guns regarding the sought compensation? No-one says don't fight for your rights, but it is a different ball game when you turn it into a goddam circus.

2 Likes

Re: Arik Presents Ipad3 to Omojuwa, Elrufai's Mouth Piece And Chief Hacker(pix) by Akosbaba(m): 6:13pm On Oct 02, 2012
kensandrea: [size=20pt]what the hell is this ow does the problem of two foolss concern us na this one GANG front PAGE[/size]
I wonder o
Re: Arik Presents Ipad3 to Omojuwa, Elrufai's Mouth Piece And Chief Hacker(pix) by Nobody: 6:17pm On Oct 02, 2012
the guy looks hungry.
Steps to start one of the booming business which the type of omojunwa are into.

1. Get A Good Domain Name

2. Get a Good Hosting

3. Install Wordpress and get a programmer to write a custom theme with good appearance for you.

4. Apply for Google Adsense and other PPC Program as a publisher and add their codes to your website

5. Create a Facebook and twitter account.

6. Start writing criticizing articles and gossips against the government, spread bad news about the president and start calling the president a thief and subsidy cabal.

7. Gain exposure by posting your articles on sites like nairaland with a link back to your blog, tweet the article link on your blog and facebook. Follow Omojunwa and the likes of elrufai on twitter and FB always dropping bad comments about the Government.

Before you know it you will start receiving adsense checks of $200 to $500 per month just as a starter.

3 Likes

Re: Arik Presents Ipad3 to Omojuwa, Elrufai's Mouth Piece And Chief Hacker(pix) by Nurry: 6:20pm On Oct 02, 2012
jaw jaw:

Don't be bothered my sista. Why do you think they say common sense is not common at all.
Thank God, we still have sane pple like u arund. They are hating on the boy instead of the airline that has been known for stealing

1 Like

Re: Arik Presents Ipad3 to Omojuwa, Elrufai's Mouth Piece And Chief Hacker(pix) by SisiKill1: 6:24pm On Oct 02, 2012
Intrepid!:

Oga Voltron, please shut your flap. He raised a furor over the issue, and sued them for N50m yet he settled for another ipad worth N200k max. What happened to the legion of super-important documents he said he lost? If he was really serious, why didn't he stick to his guns regarding the sought compensation? No-one says don't fight for your rights, but it is a different ball game when you turn it into a goddam circus.

Ah I see where you got it all wrong. . .you think it is about the money. Well Richy Rich, it isn't.

Thank God some people are not all about money all the time. There is a little something called PRINCIPLE (Don't think you've heard of it so allow me to to introduce you). His PROPERTY was STOLEN, It doesn't matter if costs 10kobo or 10 million, it is HIS PROPERTY and he has the right to fight for it and that's exactly what he did. Instead of the airline to apologize and try to come up with an amicable solution, they pulled the typical Naija Big man mentality and tried to bully him but he stood up to them and WON!!!!

I tell ya the day majority of the people on this thread take a page. . .no wait, scratch that, the day majority of the people take HALF A PAGE from his book, that's the day we can say there is hope for Nigeria.

Gosh! You guys are used to being slapped, kicked and bashed upside the head. . .you have equated abuse as to a loving gesture.

Sad, truly sad!! undecided

8 Likes

Re: Arik Presents Ipad3 to Omojuwa, Elrufai's Mouth Piece And Chief Hacker(pix) by Nuzo1(m): 6:26pm On Oct 02, 2012
godfadda6: Arik is creating a bad anticedent! Passengers should be given conditions of carriage which is govern by the Montreal convention in which Nigeria is a signatory...

Airlines do not compensate for electronics, jewelry and some other personal effects in "checked in" bags! That's why airlines ask you to put those in your carry on!

I'm shocked at what Arik has done if that's true! Let him try it with carriers from some regions, his ass would be walking around!

Arik don't create a bad anticedent, I'll attach the montreal convention

www.montrealconvention.org/
Re: Arik Presents Ipad3 to Omojuwa, Elrufai's Mouth Piece And Chief Hacker(pix) by tellwsdom: 6:26pm On Oct 02, 2012
And WTF is anyone's biz with omojuwa's case?? ….Who is Omojuwa by the way??angry angry Yahoo boy??
Re: Arik Presents Ipad3 to Omojuwa, Elrufai's Mouth Piece And Chief Hacker(pix) by Foxybone(m): 6:33pm On Oct 02, 2012
DISUNITED

My eyes no dey see each other
Yet dem be best of friends
My ears no dey hear each other
Yet one pain na the other pain
My lips dey together
Both for blessing and to look for trouble
My nose get two hole
No be because one no fit breath alone
Everything for my body na two
Even my head na two... Outer and Inner layer
The only thing wey be one
Still get two ball soldiers wey stand guard

Why I no go talk my mind
Why I go drink yet my eyes still dey see
Wetin I never hear before
Even nature self dey against us
Today you go hear boom
Tomorrow you go hear schiaaan!!!
When cutlass scratch ground
Na only the ground dey wait see who hold am
Na wetin my people fight for be this
Abi na wetin Our leaders preach be this

Like play play Nigeria don dabaru
You look around, everything don scatarru
Mother earth dey vomit flooding
Wetin we never hear dey happen
School children dey die innocently
Yet you say make I keep quite
One drum of palmwine na wetin I need
Na the only thing wey go calm me down be that

HAPPY INDEPENDENCE WITH BLOOD

(IN MEMORY OF THE MUBI VICTIMS)

3 Likes

Re: Arik Presents Ipad3 to Omojuwa, Elrufai's Mouth Piece And Chief Hacker(pix) by Nobody: 6:43pm On Oct 02, 2012
Intrepid!:

You are not making sense! Just respect your meagre educational background and shut it, if you don't understand the dynamics of suing and settling out of court.

2 Likes

Re: Arik Presents Ipad3 to Omojuwa, Elrufai's Mouth Piece And Chief Hacker(pix) by Nobody: 6:44pm On Oct 02, 2012
good for him,do u know how he struggled to get the ipad,then it gets stolen by arik,its about time these companies and the likes start taking responsibilty ,they act like tin gods and domestic tyrants,next time will be extra careful,fact of life "fortune favours the brave"

1 Like

Re: Arik Presents Ipad3 to Omojuwa, Elrufai's Mouth Piece And Chief Hacker(pix) by Nobody: 6:44pm On Oct 02, 2012
This
young man, to me, is a social media version of Farouk Lawan. What a
betrayal of social struggle. This is not how activists fight. Am
disappointed.
Re: Arik Presents Ipad3 to Omojuwa, Elrufai's Mouth Piece And Chief Hacker(pix) by Intrepid1(m): 6:46pm On Oct 02, 2012
Sisi_Kill:

Ah I see where you got it all wrong. . .you think it is about the money. Well Richy Rich, it isn't.

Thank God some people are not all about money all the time. There is a little something called PRINCIPLE (Don't think you've heard of it so allow me to to introduce you). His PROPERTY was STOLEN, It doesn't matter if costs 10kobo or 10 million, it is HIS PROPERTY and he has the right to fight for it and that's exactly what he did. Instead of the airline to apologize and try to come up with an amicable solution, they pulled the typical Naija Big man mentality and tried to bully him but he stood up to them and WON!!!!

I tell ya the day majority of the people on this thread take a page. . .no wait, scratch that, the day majority of the people take HALF A PAGE from his book, that's the day we can say there is hope for Nigeria.

Gosh! You guys are used to being slapped, kicked and bashed upside the head. . .you have equated abuse as to a loving gesture.

Sad, truly sad!! undecided

Yack! Yack! Yack! N50m suit= sensationalism, ipad3= 'plea bargaining'. Could he have 'fought' for his 'property' in a smarter manner, without getting yanked off an Arik flight and other mistakes he made? Please go and stuff your moral cr.ap. Na only you sabi how to cure Nigeria.
Re: Arik Presents Ipad3 to Omojuwa, Elrufai's Mouth Piece And Chief Hacker(pix) by Intrepid1(m): 6:50pm On Oct 02, 2012
stillwater:

You are not making sense! Just respect your meagre educational background and shut it, if you don't understand the dynamics of suing and settling out of court.

Sorry, oga Harvard. No vess. Na you be Oba of SANs for Nigeria. 'Meagre educational background' is something dolts that were taught in underfunded Government public schools spew when they want to blow grammar.

1 Like

Re: Arik Presents Ipad3 to Omojuwa, Elrufai's Mouth Piece And Chief Hacker(pix) by SisiKill1: 6:52pm On Oct 02, 2012
Intrepid!:

Yack! Yack! Yack! N50m suit= sensationalism, ipad3= 'plea bargaining'. Could he have 'fought' for his 'property' in a smarter manner, without getting yanked off an Arik flight and other mistakes he made? Please go and stuff your moral cr.ap. Na only you sabi how to cure Nigeria.
I see you don't know jack! I'll just leave you to keep wallowing in your own ignorance.

Fight a big bully corporation with a bunch of lawyers lawyers and 1000 times more resource than him in a "smarter manner"??

Smh!I've heard it all. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Arik Presents Ipad3 to Omojuwa, Elrufai's Mouth Piece And Chief Hacker(pix) by drnoel: 6:56pm On Oct 02, 2012
an so fucking what?
Re: Arik Presents Ipad3 to Omojuwa, Elrufai's Mouth Piece And Chief Hacker(pix) by NaijaNaWaa: 6:57pm On Oct 02, 2012
Bloody cheap attention seeker. A misguided juvenile in dire need of parental control. I blame Arik for falling for this cheap blackmail. He likes associating with el Rufai & co who cannot replace his Tokunbo iPad when they can afford luxury lifestyle in Dubai and London and yet thinks that he's alright. That's why I hate twitter. Any 1d10t that commands a few thousand followers becomes a celebrity and moves around with an exaggerated sense of self importance. Nonsense. Arrant nonsense.

2 Likes

Re: Arik Presents Ipad3 to Omojuwa, Elrufai's Mouth Piece And Chief Hacker(pix) by SOHKAHTOA: 7:12pm On Oct 02, 2012
Nothing wrong in omojuwa being offered another iPad . An obviously a better one than the one he misplaced.. I was never disposed to omojuwa's style of addressing the iPad issue because Arik air could have been innocent but the company is too gathered to allow a strange poor twitter voltron to continuously insult and run down their co - operate image over an iPad that may not cost above 150 k.... I hope he keeps quiet on this and look for something else to do now the iPad issue is settled.
Re: Arik Presents Ipad3 to Omojuwa, Elrufai's Mouth Piece And Chief Hacker(pix) by Nobody: 7:12pm On Oct 02, 2012
Hmm....

I think you people are missing the whole point....which is

He was able to fight an organization as big as Arik.... And he came out a winner(if his tweet is true)

How many of you here can stand up and fight like this? Even revealing your identity?
I can bet very few.

If his tweet is true, am sure the airline must have realised the future effect of that list they published.

Most Nigerians can't fight for their right, someone did that,haters are jealous.

Abeg all you beef~ers pack and park well joor!

6 Likes

Re: Arik Presents Ipad3 to Omojuwa, Elrufai's Mouth Piece And Chief Hacker(pix) by obailala(m): 7:14pm On Oct 02, 2012
Sisi_Kill: Someone took a stance against something wrong and got it righted. . .and he is being insulted??!!

I give up, I'll never understand y'all
. undecided
Please don't give up yet.

It is very clear from the reactions I'm seeing here that the Nigerian situation has really eroded the reasoning of many Nigerians. Just like someone mentioned, common sense is truly not common undecided

1 Like

Re: Arik Presents Ipad3 to Omojuwa, Elrufai's Mouth Piece And Chief Hacker(pix) by lastpage: 7:16pm On Oct 02, 2012
Olanlere11: 24 hours after he was blacklisted by Arik, Arik Website was hacked, confirming the fact fact that Omojuwa is not only a destructive critic, but a criminal used by Elrufai &Co to further their heinous agenda. Although he made fruitless efforts to launder his rented image, the idea of having a hacker as a friend on social platform stinks. He shot himself on the leg

Dont be foolish!
You dont need to be a friend to a Hacker before they act on your behalf.

Ethical hackers see injustice as A CRUSADE they have to fight, irrespective of whether they know the "victim" or not.
YOU, may have shot yourself in the BRAIN! grin

Lastpage!

2 Likes

Re: Arik Presents Ipad3 to Omojuwa, Elrufai's Mouth Piece And Chief Hacker(pix) by wurdz: 7:20pm On Oct 02, 2012
Olanlere11: 24 hours after he was blacklisted by Arik, Arik Website was hacked, confirming the fact fact that Omojuwa is not only a destructive critic, but a criminal used by Elrufai &Co to further their heinous agenda. Although he made fruitless efforts to launder his rented image, the idea of having a hacker as a friend on social platform stinks. He shot himself on the leg
?..and your source is?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

NASS Resumes Tuesday Amidst Tension / Even Southwest Has Rejected You, PDP Tells Tinubu / Militants Blow Up Two NPDC Pipelines In Delta - Vanguard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.