Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,236 members, 7,836,134 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:20 PM

Hitv Or Hi Rubbish? - TV/Movies (34) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Hitv Or Hi Rubbish? (75288 Views)

Tinsel Series: Good Program Or Absolute Rubbish? / Hi-Nolly on HiTV Versus Nollywood Channel On Trend TV / Hitv Gives Out 100,000 Free Decoders To Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (46) (Go Down)

Re: Hitv Or Hi Rubbish? by kaypumpin2(m): 3:09pm On Oct 29, 2008
@urfriend

Kindly help me with the activation of this card pls.The info are>

Name on Card.Taiwo Amoo Hassan
Card no" 01710126046-5
Teller number'177341
Date of payment>29th of october 2008

I will really appreciate if it can be done today as i dont wanna miss my fav team play the spurs
Re: Hitv Or Hi Rubbish? by urfriend(m): 4:29pm On Oct 29, 2008
hi all,let me inform you all that hitv in a matter of days call on all subscribers to bring your decorders for a total upgrade.this will be done a listed hitv main dealers nationwide.more details will be announced to you guys shortly.

hi Mortiple,yes there are touts even at dstv office,but i can inform you that you will not need to even go to hitv's office because many new innovative means will be introdued to make subscription payments easyer and faster.

hi kay_pumpin please check your system it's been done.
Re: Hitv Or Hi Rubbish? by maskuraid(m): 4:35pm On Oct 29, 2008
@soloqy,

any special modalities for gettin d package, let me have ur maill addy if we need confidential discussion on d issue.
thnkx
Re: Hitv Or Hi Rubbish? by darznets(m): 4:43pm On Oct 29, 2008
Urfriend or whatever you call ourself, i think you guys at HITV needs to bury your head in shame. I was one of the few Nigerians that was over excited and expectant when the news of dislodging the monopoly of DSTV came up, i even went ahead to defend you guys in my office against the fears of my colleagu that HITV will set standards.

I waited patiently to subcribe to you hype of "proudly Nigerian" thing. It was only God that saved me that i didnt fell in for you EPL right and others.

I strongly believe HITV did not do its home work well. Urfriend, you always want us to believe that its only you people in HITV that knows what PayTV is all about. Many of us had lived in western world where PayTV is the other of the day, so please stop selling us that "crap".

PayTV is not rocket science my friend,
- why do u have to wait till you roll out before thinking of "superfast" activation software?
- why do u have to wait till now to start thinking of effective & efficient customer service?
- you want to spend the next two years searching for new channels to add to your bouquet while the subcribers continue to pay?

I am a witness to the launch of GTV in Ghana, which started about the same time as HITV. They have almost all they needed to provide efficient service ready, no wonder many Ghanians are dropping their DSTV for GTV.

You did not do your home work properly, HITV erronously believe that majority of Nigerians subscribe to Paytv solely because of football.

HITV is a big shame!!!
Re: Hitv Or Hi Rubbish? by bodiaye: 4:43pm On Oct 29, 2008
Hi WAHALA!!!
Re: Hitv Or Hi Rubbish? by bodiaye: 4:45pm On Oct 29, 2008
Sorry, I meant to write - Hi FAILURE
Re: Hitv Or Hi Rubbish? by ahwuyen(m): 5:04pm On Oct 29, 2008
@urfriend

Kindly help me with the activation of this card please.The info are>

Name on Card.Isaac Samson Ahwuyen
Card no" 01710094630-4
Teller number295551
Date of payment>29th of october 2008

I will really appreciate if it can be done today as i don't want to miss my fav team play the spurs
Re: Hitv Or Hi Rubbish? by opuro(m): 5:56pm On Oct 29, 2008
because of hitv,
people now think am 419
Re: Hitv Or Hi Rubbish? by bami201(m): 8:22am On Oct 30, 2008
hi all,let me inform you all that hitv in a matter of days call on all subscribers to bring your decorders for a total upgrade.this will be done a listed hitv main dealers nationwide.more details will be announced to you guys shortly.

Pls urfriend, Are you telling us that those of the people like me who have upgrade there decorder to the 2.0.7 version should also bring it back for total upgrade. Pls do make your statement clear for people to understand cos many of us dont realy get what you are saying.
Re: Hitv Or Hi Rubbish? by whimsical(m): 12:53pm On Oct 30, 2008
I upgrade my hitv decoder to 2.0.7 but I don't think there's any difference. even the zee cinema subtitling or is there any trick as to make it work?

Please kindly send details here.

Hope U guys know U can do a usb upgrade now? I did mine through usb and it worked but first disconnect the decoder from from  dish.

Hitv please put all necessary updates on your site so one can download and apply instead of making clients work miles to get their decoders updated.
Re: Hitv Or Hi Rubbish? by soloqy: 1:08pm On Oct 30, 2008
maskuraid:

@soloqy,

any special modalities for gettin d package, let me have ur maill addy if we need confidential discussion on d issue.
thnkx

@Maskuraid

He says its 5k per month sub. Expected to be paid on 4th of every month.

The whole thing is not clear to me yet. I dont know yet if their is any special modalities but I feel it should be legal if not I wouldnt be interested cause that means it may go at any time.

I am sending him a mail for further clarifications. I think with the channels he listed, its more channels than exists in the compact package.
Re: Hitv Or Hi Rubbish? by maskuraid(m): 1:23pm On Oct 30, 2008
@soloqy

thx, jst ask him if we have to obtain d card or some special equip(users of hitv),hw we pay and correct channels list.so we get a clear pix b4 we embark on anoda'odyssey'.

thx.
Re: Hitv Or Hi Rubbish? by dreday(m): 11:25pm On Oct 30, 2008
With due respect to all the contributors on this thread,i'd like 2 boldly tell u pple's friend 2 shut-up if he has nuthin of value to say here again.
Infact,if he doesn't say anything again until new channels are added or something out of this world happens on hitv,it will give him a chance o gloat over all of us when it does happen.
So for now,their friend,keep ur lousy excuses and explanations 2 urself.

Shey una no vex sha grin
Re: Hitv Or Hi Rubbish? by bami201(m): 9:21am On Oct 31, 2008
hi all,let me inform you all that hitv in a matter of days call on all subscribers to bring your decorders for a total upgrade.this will be done a listed hitv main dealers nationwide.more details will be announced to you guys shortly. culled from urfriend.

please urfriend, Are you telling us that those of the people like me who have upgrade there decorder to the 2.0.7 version should also bring it back for total upgrade. please do make your statement clear for people to understand because many of us don't realy get what you are saying anymore.Pls expanciate on this issue very well
Re: Hitv Or Hi Rubbish? by urfriend(m): 12:54pm On Oct 31, 2008
hi bami,the upgrade will be for those with 2.04,2.05 and 2.07 (feb.).it's going to be a total upgrade,more details will be made known to all subscribers via sms,mail,website and newspapers.and will be done at announced dealers offices nationwide.
Re: Hitv Or Hi Rubbish? by ekonibaje(m): 4:06pm On Oct 31, 2008
urfriend kindly link up dis client of urs--mr gbenga aregbesola--sc--01710039787-0--payment made in gtb bank ikd--with teller no--313174--30-10-08--mrmyke sc--01710030750-7--teller no--311032--gtb ikd--31-10-08--mr akinola stephen--sc--01710088044-6--teller no--311017--gtb bank ikorodu--31-10-08
Re: Hitv Or Hi Rubbish? by urfriend(m): 5:12pm On Oct 31, 2008
hi all,if your systems have been activated always come back to the forum to inform all that your system is back on.thank you.
Re: Hitv Or Hi Rubbish? by ekonibaje(m): 8:48pm On Oct 31, 2008
urfriend kindly sort me out--mr adeleke--sc--01710101548-9

teller no--311009

gtb ikd--31-10-08--

mr myke

sc--01710030750-7

teller no--311032--gtb ikd--31-10-08
Re: Hitv Or Hi Rubbish? by whimsical(m): 12:21am On Nov 01, 2008
Hitv don carry another one come oooo. How them go leave one woman picture for Amuludun since 2 days now? I no understand that one oooooo.

See as we dey pursue Hitv from one problem them go carry us enter another one.

ABEG IF UNA NEVER DEY READY MAKE UNA PARK COMOT FOR ROAD MAKE PEOPLE WEY DEY SERIOUS SEE ROAD DO BETTER WORK.

If there is any DSTV Staff in dis forum. Tell your company to make available their smart cards and also at also at an affordable price so that we can buy and then use it on our decoders because Hitv is joining the going bus.
Re: Hitv Or Hi Rubbish? by ekonibaje(m): 7:00pm On Nov 01, 2008
urfriend please kindly help me in activating this cards--mr adedeji sola--sc--01710157661-3

dec--m00008160007003--ikd--01-11-08--and subscription--adewuyi adelaja--sc017-1013-7630-3--teller n0--293671--28-10-08--gtb branch catholic mission lagos--thks
Re: Hitv Or Hi Rubbish? by Mustay(m): 2:30am On Nov 02, 2008
Can HiTv offices actually cater for the traffic that will accrue if all subscribers were to bring their dishes for "upgrade"?
Re: Hitv Or Hi Rubbish? by urfriend(m): 12:43am On Nov 03, 2008
hi mutay,if you check my past post you will find out that i said the upgrade will be done at listed dealers office to be announced,and not at the hitv office.
Re: Hitv Or Hi Rubbish? by whimsical(m): 6:00am On Nov 03, 2008
@urfriend

NA WA OOOOO. SO AFTER ALL THE HYPE HITV STILL NO FIT PROVE THEIR SUBSCRIBERS WRONG AS REGARDS THE CHANNEL THING. Abeg make una remove that coming soon wey dey una site. We don see say na marketing strategy.

And ur friend please don't come here to defend ur hitv as you all have failed(Except for your ability to help us with subscription problem and that we appreciate). Even the Amuludun station na failure.

Urfriend "correct person", Hitv"Failure tv".

PLEASE DSTV SHOULD MAKE THEIR SMART CARDS AVAILABLE. liveth4real@yahoo.com
Re: Hitv Or Hi Rubbish? by niyi09(m): 9:14am On Nov 03, 2008
i have been absent from this thread for a while due to my exams but damn a lot of things has happened.what is happening to hitv.hitv cannot add just 3 channels,why do u pple at hitv promise and fail.it is so annoying.to pay for subscription again is another problem.i want to pay for my subcription now but i am already having headaches before going to the bank.Anyway i would still pay and hope i get activated soon
Re: Hitv Or Hi Rubbish? by soloqy: 9:28am On Nov 03, 2008
whimsical:

@urfriend

NA WA OOOOO. SO AFTER ALL THE HYPE HITV STILL NO FIT PROVE THEIR SUBSCRIBERS WRONG AS REGARDS THE CHANNEL THING. Abeg make una remove that coming soon wey dey una site. We don see say na marketing strategy.

And ur friend please don't come here to defend ur hitv as you all have failed(Except for your ability to help us with subscription problem and that we appreciate). Even the Amuludun station na failure.

Urfriend "correct person", Hitv"Failure tv".

PLEASE DSTV SHOULD MAKE THEIR SMART CARDS AVAILABLE
. liveth4real@yahoo.com

O boy, before we started clamouring for dstv smartcards, they were readily available even in Nairaland people were advertising it.

But now, its like looking for gold. Even the guy that promised me the card at 6k cant provide it at that price anymore but said it has doubled in price(yet its not certain if he can get it ).

I would think that its good business sense for DSTV to make their cards available so I will join you in calling for it.

Meanwhile, I was watching a sports programe on local AIT by Aisha Falode and she was advertising Live German league and French League matches on Daarsat's AIT SPORTS.

Has anyone here started watching daarsat?
Re: Hitv Or Hi Rubbish? by ekonibaje(m): 12:47pm On Nov 03, 2008
urfriend thks 4 previous assistance--but this card name was paid 4 on 21-10-08 at gtb bank ikd-with this smart card n00--sc01710005006-5-teller no--312765
this guy cannt watch any thingf on saturday--why--please this guy need to be compensated honestly--please kindly reconnect him back--and also kindly assist me in this activation----alhaja gunwa--sc--01710157667-0--dec--m000081600676--ikd--01-11-08--mr olowolekomo--mukaila--sc--01710157651-4--dec--m0000815902--03-11-08-mr ejire sc--01710095589-1-teller n0--311044--3-11-08--gtb ikd--thks
Re: Hitv Or Hi Rubbish? by niyi09(m): 2:34pm On Nov 03, 2008
i have paid my subscription to my installer,i hope i would be activated soon
Re: Hitv Or Hi Rubbish? by dreday(m): 10:29pm On Nov 03, 2008
Cant explain why,but hitv suddenly disconnected me when i still have about 5 days left on my subscription.
Anywayz,i'll go and pay 2moro and hope it doesnt take 4eva for the activation 2 come on.
Re: Hitv Or Hi Rubbish? by urfriend(m): 1:04am On Nov 04, 2008
hi all,KidsCo has been added.scan 12130 H 27500 freq to get the channel.setanta africa is next and discovery world will follow after that.
Re: Hitv Or Hi Rubbish? by whimsical(m): 6:31am On Nov 04, 2008
Am sure setanta and discov will come a year later.
Re: Hitv Or Hi Rubbish? by donaremu(m): 7:41am On Nov 04, 2008
Hello Ur friend,

cool When is Hi TV adding Santa Africa and Discovery World, remember you said November last month?
Re: Hitv Or Hi Rubbish? by soloqy: 9:16am On Nov 04, 2008
Setanta Africa will come by january and discovery by march of next year.

You guys just note that i said it first grin

Apart from discovery,these are average channels and its such a big deal to add.

What hope does hitv have of getting really rich channels/content after this?

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (46)

BBNaija 2019 Finalists: Mercy, Mike, Frodd, Omashola, Seyi And Diane / BBNaija: Cee-C's Side Boobs Flashed In Braless Photos / Movie Scenes That Nearly Killed Jackie Chan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.