Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,864 members, 7,821,012 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:48 AM

Paying Off Your UK Credit Card Bill- PLS ADVISE - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Paying Off Your UK Credit Card Bill- PLS ADVISE (699 Views)

The Difference Between A Credit Card And A Debit Card / Money Was Wrongfully Transfered Into My Account, What Should I Do? Pls Advise / How Can I Get My Own Credit Card In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Paying Off Your UK Credit Card Bill- PLS ADVISE by flexya: 5:55pm On Oct 02, 2012
I need 2 pay off the bill on my UK credit card and am currently in naija and won't be travellin 2 UK anytime soon. Any ideas on how this can be done. I av already incurred enough interst/penalties and don't wish 2 incur more.

1) Can I use one of my naija GTB debit card 2 pay for the credit card online

2)OR is there any Nairaland user currently in UK who need naira and we can work sometig out ie I pay naira into his account and he pays bill/sterlin equivalent into my barclaycard. (must be someone wit a good track record/reference on naira land)

3) OR can I use a euros domicillary acct 2 make the payment via swift? Note, this is in Euros not sterling

If ur answers remotesly resembles a 419, don't expect me 2 honour it wit a response, so save it
Re: Paying Off Your UK Credit Card Bill- PLS ADVISE by naijacutee(f): 1:56am On Oct 03, 2012
Hi, I might be able to help on Option 2.

Depending on how you want to pay it off (in bits, or if you want to clear the entire balance), you can set up a direct debit from a normal UK bank account. What I can do is transfer the funds from the UK to this bank account, and the payment comes out via direct debit.

I'm guessing that you have got internet access to your Barclays account, so that you can monitor, and confirm that the payment has indeed gone through.

E-mail asterix8701@hotmail.com if there are any details you don't want to divulge here.

Re: Paying Off Your UK Credit Card Bill- PLS ADVISE by esere826: 6:16am On Oct 03, 2012
Re: Paying Off Your UK Credit Card Bill- PLS ADVISE by flexya: 9:48am On Oct 03, 2012
naijacutee: Hi, I might be able to help on Option 2.

Depending on how you want to pay it off (in bits, or if you want to clear the entire balance), you can set up a direct debit from a normal UK bank account. What I can do is transfer the funds from the UK to this bank account, and the payment comes out via direct debit.

I'm guessing that you have got internet access to your Barclays account, so that you can monitor, and confirm that the payment has indeed gone through.

E-mail asterix8701@hotmail.com if there are any details you don't want to divulge here.

Please send me ur contact number to 9jatowtruck@gmail.com. Thks
Re: Paying Off Your UK Credit Card Bill- PLS ADVISE by arbitrage: 6:35pm On Oct 03, 2012
I guess your Nigerian bank can also help you in transferring the money from here to the UK bank account involved in credit billing. It does not matter whether euro or dollar account, all exchange transaction from your euro dom account will be converted to the pounds sterling at the prevailing market exchange rate by your transferring bank.
Re: Paying Off Your UK Credit Card Bill- PLS ADVISE by esere826: 6:52pm On Oct 03, 2012

(1) (Reply)

Robert Kiyosaki 'rich Dad, Poor Dad' Author Files For Bankruptcy / The Truth Has To Be Said If We Must Make Money Online. / Download FREE 35mins Tutorial How To Make Money Online In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.