Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,910 members, 7,821,172 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:14 AM

My Rebuttal To A Thread On Why Did Allah Allow The Prophet Die From The Poison - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Rebuttal To A Thread On Why Did Allah Allow The Prophet Die From The Poison (1547 Views)

A Simple Rebuttal To One Very Common Argument Made By Atheists . / Did Allah Help The Spread Of Christianity? / Why Did God Allow The Holocaust (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Rebuttal To A Thread On Why Did Allah Allow The Prophet Die From The Poison by madjnr: 4:11pm On Oct 18, 2015
Also, whether or
not Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him
died from a poison, this still would not prove
your theory that he's a fake prophet of God... But rather proves it , because the Jews in general are
responsible for killing Prophets:

"O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, thou that killest the
prophets, and stonest them which are sent
unto thee, how often would I have gathered
thy children together, even as a hen gathereth
her chickens under her wings, and ye would
not! (From the KJV Bible, Matthew 23:37) "
Jesus himself recognized that the Jews kill the
Prophets. So even if we were to assume that
Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him was
killed through poisoning by the Jews, this still
would not nullify Islam, nor prove it to be a
false religion

Allah Almighty did a Miracle prophet Muhammad didn't die from the poison... The Jewish woman gave him.... And that incident happened there years prior to his death... So it doesn't count... Your logic is invalid
Re: My Rebuttal To A Thread On Why Did Allah Allow The Prophet Die From The Poison by Annunaki(m): 4:57pm On Oct 18, 2015
First of all prove to us that mohamed is a genuine prophet. Jesus in the bible told us that we can tell a genuine prophet by the fruits he exhibits and going by the fruits of armed robbery, rape, murder, paedophilia, adultery, incest and deceit mohamed portrayed the best I can conclude is that he was satan's prophet if indeed he was a prophet at all.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Rebuttal To A Thread On Why Did Allah Allow The Prophet Die From The Poison by malvisguy212: 5:12pm On Oct 18, 2015
madjnr:
Also, whether or
your theory that he's a fake prophet of God... But rather proves it , because the Jews in general are

false religion

Allah Almighty did a Miracle prophet Muhammad didn't die from the poison... The Jewish woman gave him.... And that incident happened there years prior to his death... So it doesn't count... Your logic is invalid
Sahih Bukhari, Volume 5, Book 59,
Number 713:
Narrated ‘Aisha: The Prophet in his
ailment in which he DIED, used to say,
“O ‘Aisha! I still feel the pain caused
by the food I ate at Khaibar, and at
this time, I feel as if my aorta is
being cut from that poison.”

Sahih bukhari hadith is one of the authentic hadith, it is either you are right and bukari is wrong.

Here is one interesting thing here:

Sahih Bukhari, Volume 1, Book 8,
Number 427:
Narrated ‘Aisha and ‘Abdullah bin
‘Abbas: When the last moment of
the life of Allah’s Apostle came he
started putting his ‘Khamisa’ on his
face and when he felt hot and short
of breath he took it off his face and
said , “May Allah curse the Jews and
Christians for they BUILT THE PLACE OF WORSHIP AT THE GRAVE OF THEIR PROPHET.”

This is very funny and interesting, were is muhammed buried? what did the Muslims do with Muhammed’s tomb after his death? Muslims built a mosque on his tomb. His grave became a place for Muslim pilgrims to visit in Medina annually. The Prophet’s tomb at Medina is, after Mecca, the site most venerated by Muslims. It is visited with reverence in the hearts of the faithful.
Ironically, these Muslims fell into the
very class of people, upon whom
Muhammad beseeched Allah’s curse.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Rebuttal To A Thread On Why Did Allah Allow The Prophet Die From The Poison by madjnr: 5:19pm On Oct 18, 2015
malvisguy212:
Sahih Bukhari, Volume 5, Book 59,
Number 713:
Narrated ‘Aisha: The Prophet in his
ailment in which he DIED, used to say,
“O ‘Aisha! I still feel the pain caused
by the food I ate at Khaibar, and at
this time, I feel as if my aorta is
being cut from that poison.”

Sahih bukhari hadith is one of the authentic hadith, it is either you are right and bukari is wrong.

Here is one interesting thing here:

Sahih Bukhari, Volume 1, Book 8,
Number 427:
Narrated ‘Aisha and ‘Abdullah bin
‘Abbas: When the last moment of
the life of Allah’s Apostle came he
started putting his ‘Khamisa’ on his
face and when he felt hot and short
of breath he took it off his face and
said , “May Allah curse the Jews and
Christians for they BUILT THE PLACE OF WORSHIP AT THE GRAVE OF THEIR PROPHET.”

This is very funny and interesting, were is muhammed buried? what did the Muslims do with Muhammed’s tomb after his death? Muslims built a mosque on his tomb. His grave became a place for Muslim pilgrims to visit in Medina annually. The Prophet’s tomb at Medina is, after Mecca, the site most venerated by Muslims. It is visited with reverence in the hearts of the faithful.
Ironically, these Muslims fell into the
very class of people, upon whom
Muhammad beseeched Allah’s curse.
Re: My Rebuttal To A Thread On Why Did Allah Allow The Prophet Die From The Poison by madjnr: 5:29pm On Oct 18, 2015
, 389. 2 – Shaykh Muhammad ibn Saalih al-‘Uthaymeen (may Allaah have mercy on him) was asked about the ruling on praying in a mosque in which there is a grave. He replied: Praying in a mosque in which there is a grave falls into two categories: (i) Either the grave was there before the mosque, and the mosque was built over the grave. It is essential to shun this mosque and not pray therein, and the one who built it must knock it down; if he does not do so, then the Muslim authorities must knock it down. (ii) Or the mosque was there before the grave, and the deceased was buried after the mosque was built. In the case the grave must be dug up, and the remains taken out and buried with the people (in the graveyard). As for praying in such a mosque, it is permissible so long as the grave is not in front of the worshipper, because the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) forbade praying in the direction of graves. With regard to the grave of the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) which is incorporated into his mosque, it is well known that the Mosque of the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) was built before his death, and was not built over his grave. It is also well known that the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) was not buried in the mosque, rather he was buried in his house which was separate from the mosque. At the time of al- Waleed ibn ‘Abd al-Malik he wrote to his governor in Madeenah, who was ‘Umar ibn ‘Abd al-‘Azeez, in 88 AH, ordering him to dismantle the Prophet’s Mosque and add to it the rooms of the wives of the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him). ‘Umar gathered the prominent people and fuqaha’, and read the letter of the caliph al- Waleed to them. That caused them distress, and they said: “Leave it as it is, that is better.” And it was narrated that Sa’eed ibn al-Musayyib denounced the incorporation of ‘Aa’ishah’s room into the mosque, as if he feared that the grave would be taken as a place of worship. Umar wrote a letter to that effect to al- Waleed, and al-Waleed sent word to him ordering him to carry out his instructions, so ‘Umar had no other choice. So you see that the grave of the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) was not placed in the mosque, and the mosque was not built over it, so there are no grounds for those who try to quote this as evidence that people may be buried inside mosques or that mosques may be built over graves. It is proven that the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “May the curse of Allaah be upon the Jews and the Christians; they have taken the graves of their Prophets as places of worship.” He said that as he was dying, as a warning to his ummah against doing what they did. When Umm Salamah told him of a church that she had seen in Ethiopia and the images therein, he said: “Those people, if a righteous man among them died, they would build a place of worship over his grave. They are the most evil of people before Allaah.” And it was narrated from Ibn Mas’ood (may Allaah be pleased with him) that the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “Among the most evil of people upon whom the Hour will come when they are still alive are those who take graves as places of worship.” Narrated by Imam Ahmad with a jayyid isnaad. The believer should not accept to follow the ways of the Jews and the Christians, or to be among the most evil of people.
Re: My Rebuttal To A Thread On Why Did Allah Allow The Prophet Die From The Poison by malvisguy212: 5:38pm On Oct 18, 2015
^^^ trash.muhammed curse those who pray in prophet tomb and muslims fall in that category.

3 Likes

Re: My Rebuttal To A Thread On Why Did Allah Allow The Prophet Die From The Poison by madjnr: 5:42pm On Oct 18, 2015
malvisguy212:
^^^ trash.muhammed curse those who pray in prophet tomb and muslims fall in that category.

... Your false claim was refuted
Re: My Rebuttal To A Thread On Why Did Allah Allow The Prophet Die From The Poison by malvisguy212: 5:47pm On Oct 18, 2015
madjnr:

Let the truth be sealed in your heart in Jesus name. Amen.

2 Likes

Re: My Rebuttal To A Thread On Why Did Allah Allow The Prophet Die From The Poison by Annunaki(m): 6:49pm On Oct 18, 2015
madjnr:

Telling lies and obfuscating issues like you did is not a refute.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Rebuttal To A Thread On Why Did Allah Allow The Prophet Die From The Poison by madjnr: 7:21pm On Oct 18, 2015
Annunaki:

Telling lies and obfuscating issues like you did is not a refute.

If my post is indeed a lie . Expose me to the world.... Counter what i said or remain quiet...
Re: My Rebuttal To A Thread On Why Did Allah Allow The Prophet Die From The Poison by Anas09: 8:55am On Oct 19, 2015
@madjnr
So were Mohammads bones removed from his grave before the Mosque was build in that cite? If yes, why are Muslims all over the World trooping to that particular mosque to worship?
Re: My Rebuttal To A Thread On Why Did Allah Allow The Prophet Die From The Poison by parisbookaddict(f): 2:32pm On Oct 19, 2015
madjnr:
Also, whether or

false religion

so ur muslim mind thinks this rant is a rebuttal

3 Likes

Re: My Rebuttal To A Thread On Why Did Allah Allow The Prophet Die From The Poison by Annunaki(m): 3:10pm On Oct 19, 2015
parisbookaddict:

so ur muslim mind thinks this rant is a rebuttal

The clowns think obfuscating issues is a Rebuttal grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Rebuttal To A Thread On Why Did Allah Allow The Prophet Die From The Poison by plappville(f): 4:17pm On Oct 19, 2015
Annunaki:
First of all prove to us that mohamed is a genuine prophet. Jesus in the bible told us that we can tell a genuine prophet by the fruits he exhibits and going by the fruits of armed robbery, rape, murder, paedophilia, adultery, incest and deceit mohamed portrayed the best I can conclude is that he was satan's prophet if indeed he was a prophet at all.

grin grin grin grin, i can only laugh ...when i see the truth... grin

2 Likes

Re: My Rebuttal To A Thread On Why Did Allah Allow The Prophet Die From The Poison by plappville(f): 4:18pm On Oct 19, 2015
madjnr:

What did you refute??
Re: My Rebuttal To A Thread On Why Did Allah Allow The Prophet Die From The Poison by plappville(f): 4:36pm On Oct 19, 2015
Ummm, OP ran to the bible for help... grin
Who is a false prophet? The bible tells us how to know them. Muhammad fits in. Since Muhammad has fulfilled several false prophets verses in the bible. Muhammad cant be sent by Christ.

Matthew 7:15-2015 Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.
16 Ye shall know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles?
17 Even so every good tree bringeth forth good fruit; but a corrupt tree bringeth forth evil fruit.
18 A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit.
19 Every tree that bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire.
20 Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them.

What fruits did muhammed gave? Alquaida, isis, bokoharam, islamic talibans etc..there is no peace in different places in the world today. See islamis countries for example. Its always bomb and gun shot. Kids are exposed to violence. Is this a good fruit to you? How can you defend muhammed when the coran is so plain! See how muslims are suffering in a no mans land in the European borders. In a weather almost 5° degree cold. Women with babies Is this not the fruit of Muhammad that is putting these poor people in auch a condition? You are in ur warm bedroom or office typing to defend him why others are dying. See how brainwashed you people are. Saudi the Almighty holi sity of islam cannot even take responsibilities of Muslims at thier darkend. They are all running to the West for shelter. How good is this fruit of yours Islam... undecided

2 Likes

Re: My Rebuttal To A Thread On Why Did Allah Allow The Prophet Die From The Poison by Annunaki(m): 5:35pm On Oct 19, 2015
plappville:
Ummm, OP ran to the bible for help... grin
Who is a false prophet? The bible tells us how to know them. Muhammad fits in. Since Muhammad has fulfilled several false prophets verses in the bible. Muhammad cant be sent by Christ.

Matthew 7:15-2015 Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.
16 Ye shall know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles?
17 Even so every good tree bringeth forth good fruit; but a corrupt tree bringeth forth evil fruit.
18 A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit.
19 Every tree that bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire.
20 Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them.

What fruits did muhammed gave? Alquaida, isis, bokoharam, islamic talibans etc..there is no peace in different places in the world today. See islamis countries for example. Its always bomb and gun shot. Kids are exposed to violence. Is this a good fruit to you? How can you defend muhammed when the coran is so plain! See how muslims are suffering in a no mans land in the European borders. In a weather almost 5° degree cold. Women with babies Is this not the fruit of Muhammad that is putting these poor people in auch a condition? You are in ur warm bedroom or office typing to defend him why others are dying. See how brainwashed you people are. Saudi the Almighty holi sity of islam cannot even take responsibilities of Muslims at thier darkend. They are all running to the West for shelter. How good is this fruit of yours Islam... undecided

This muslims actually need our pity more than rebuke as it's very difficult to leave cult especially when you are born into it. They are living in bondage yet they have no idea.

1 Like

Re: My Rebuttal To A Thread On Why Did Allah Allow The Prophet Die From The Poison by madjnr: 5:46pm On Oct 19, 2015
Anas09:
@madjnr
So were Mohammads bones removed from his grave before the Mosque was build in that cite? If yes, why are Muslims all over the World trooping to that particular mosque to worship?
Did you read my post at all
Re: My Rebuttal To A Thread On Why Did Allah Allow The Prophet Die From The Poison by madjnr: 5:49pm On Oct 19, 2015
Plappyville annuaki and parisbookadict I can see you're confuse.... You're diverting away from the real topic of the thread... Which I have address.... And you're conjuring up another false claim.... Let's face the topic of the thread first....
Re: My Rebuttal To A Thread On Why Did Allah Allow The Prophet Die From The Poison by plappville(f): 10:13pm On Oct 27, 2015
madjnr:
Plappyville annuaki and parisbookadict I can see you're confuse.... You're diverting away from the real topic of the thread... Which I have address.... And you're conjuring up another false claim.... Let's face the topic of the thread first....

You cannot tag Islam with the bible. First Muhammad denied Jesus death etc. And the bible told us to beware of such religion (islam). Islam preach Isa. Not Jesus of the bible. Same bible u claimed was corrupted you use to tag ur prophet to your favour. Can't u use ur sense? A spoilt food is poisoning. U can't take some part and throw away the other part. Leave our book alone. Its corrupted according to Muhammad (SBUH).

1 Like

Re: My Rebuttal To A Thread On Why Did Allah Allow The Prophet Die From The Poison by parisbookaddict(f): 2:31am On Oct 28, 2015
plappville:

You cannot tag Islam with the bible. First Muhammad denied Jesus death etc. And the bible told us to beware of such religion (islam). Islam preach Isa. Not Jesus of the bible. Same bible u claimed was corrupted you use to tag ur prophet to your favour. Can't u use ur sense? A spoilt food is poisoning. U can't take some part and throw away the other part. Leave our book alone. Its corrupted according to Muhammad (SBUH).

Actually mohammed never said the bible is corrupted. Only todays muslims say that.. mohammed disagreed with a number of Christian and jewish believes but he insisted his followers go to the torah and injeel for truth ..yet they now claim its corrupt..
Re: My Rebuttal To A Thread On Why Did Allah Allow The Prophet Die From The Poison by madjnr: 6:29am On Oct 28, 2015
parisbookaddict:

Actually mohammed never said the bible is corrupted. Only todays muslims say that.. mohammed disagreed with a number of Christian and jewish believes but he insisted his followers go to the torah and injeel for truth ..yet they now claim its corrupt..
Re: My Rebuttal To A Thread On Why Did Allah Allow The Prophet Die From The Poison by Annunaki(m): 9:21am On Oct 28, 2015
parisbookaddict:

Yeah they had to come up with the story line when modern Muslims discovered a lot of errors and inconsistencies in the quoran Rather than admit the quoran is wrong they deceitfully decided to tag the bible as corrupt to keep their followers in darkness
Re: My Rebuttal To A Thread On Why Did Allah Allow The Prophet Die From The Poison by mahdino: 12:38pm On Oct 28, 2015
Annunaki:

The word "Muhammad" in the Bible (in Original Hebrew)

The name "Muhammad" is written in the Bible in the original Hebrew language.

In the 5th chapter of the Shir haShirim ( שיר השירים ), which is one of the five megilot or Sacred Scrolls that are part of the Hebrew Bible or for short the "Song of Solomon" (also called "Song of Songs"wink. That chapter is giving a prophecy about an individual to come, a mystery man.

Song of Songs 5:15 compares this prophetic mystery man to the land of "Lebanon" which is the land of the Arabs. This implies that the mystery man would be an Arab.

Verse 15 of the NIV Bible says: “His appearance is like Lebanon", so this is an Arabic gentleman (or Arab looking).

Verse 11 says: "his head is as the most fine gold, his locks are
wavy, and black as a raven". Verse 10 describes this man as being "radiant and ruddy" which means he was slightly light-skinned with a rosy color. This physical description matches exactly with the authentic Islamic sources.
Sahih Al Bukhari, Volume 4, Book 56, Number 747, says Muhammad was slightly light skinned, with a rosy color (and has the same hair as is mentioned in verse 11)

Song of Songs 5:10 says: "My beloved is white and ruddy, pre-eminent above ten thousand." This is a prophecy of Prophet Muhammad as he conquered Mecca. It is a well known historically documented fact that in the year 630 CE Muhammad entered Mecca as the leader of an army of "ten thousand men".

In reading the English translation of Song of Songs 5:16 it finishes the description by saying: "He is altogether lovely" but what most people don't know is that the name of that man was given in the original megilot. Here is the name written in ancient Hebrew as it appears in verse sixteen: מחמד . It is read as : "Mahammad".

Hebrew: חִכּוֹ, מַמְתַקִּים, וְכֻלּוֹ, מַחֲמַדִּים; זֶה דוֹדִי וְזֶה רֵעִי, בְּנוֹת יְרוּשָׁלִָם.

English: His mouth is most sweet; yea, he is ALTOGETHER LOVELY. This is my beloved, and this is my friend, O daughters of Jerusalem.

There is a plural used together with this Hebrew word, with
the plural it’s pronounced “Mahamadd-im”. The ending letters 'im' is a plural of respect, majesty and grandeur for God’s prophet, just as in the word Eloh-im.

According to Ben Yehuda's Hebrew-English Dictionary, it is correctly pronounced as "Mahammad".

If you don't believe me, go to these translator links, paste the name מחמד and then translate it into English. You will see that מחמד is translated as "Muhammad".

http://www.freetranslation.com/

http://worldlingo.com/en/products_servi … lator.html

You can also see and listen to the Song of Songs in its original form, in Hebrew where Muhammad is mentioned by name in the below link (please notice the "im" in Hebrew is a plural of respect):

http://www.mechon-mamre.org/p/pt/pt3005.htm

Watch the whole video here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wm3sZfPwv1g

(1) (Reply)

Power To Forgive Sin: Is Pst Chris Agreeing With The Catholics? / Truth Revealed: All Pastors Are Anti-Jesus by a disciple of Jesus / Sometimes I Weep, When I Remember I Am A Muslim!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.