Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,090 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:31 AM

What Is The Most Surprising Fact You Learnt From The Independence Music Video? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Is The Most Surprising Fact You Learnt From The Independence Music Video? (831 Views)

Could This Be The Independence Day Gold-plated Iphone? / What Have You Learnt From Nairaland? / What Have You Learnt In Life? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Most Surprising Fact You Learnt From The Independence Music Video? by Nobody: 9:02pm On Oct 02, 2012
Mine was that our economy is bigger than all other countries in westafrican combined.
And some obvious westafrican brothers just love insulting us.

Also, that calabar has the widest diversity of butterflies in the world. Me must visit that place.

And at last that the drill monkey is only present in the wild in Naija.

Anyway whats yours?

(1) (Reply)

How We Rescued Osun Speaker’s Wife, By Ogun CP / How Do I Change My Username? / Do You Still Remember Your Primary And Secondary Schools' Anthems

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.