Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,985 members, 7,866,704 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 11:59 PM

Do You Think Jesus Is God? If Yes Then Answer These Questions - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Do You Think Jesus Is God? If Yes Then Answer These Questions (8665 Views)

Why Should I Believe In God If There Is No Evidence For His Existence? / Was Satan By Default An Angel? Prove It If You Think Jesus Never Exist As Angel / If you thinK Jesus Is Not God? Say This Words and See what will happen to you (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Think Jesus Is God? If Yes Then Answer These Questions by Nobody: 5:01pm On Oct 05, 2012
funny frosbel:

So the bible says !!

Oh yeah? Where?

The Spirit of GOD overshadowed Mary and by the Power of GOD she conceived a MAN not a 1/2 MAN and 1/2 GOD.

Didn't you say that the Spirit of God is God Himself? How does a cross between God and a human female produce an exclusively human specimen? Frosbel the god of contradictions.

As explained above and because it is EXPLICITLY stated in scripture that this was an event that happened 100% backed up by the gospels and prophets.

On the contrary a 3-god god is not backed up or backable with scripture and is a contradiction of contradictions.

I thought we were discussing scientific laws and possibilities. Have you run back to the Scriptures again so you can begin your foolish wrangling one more time?

Yes , I originated in the Flesh through my Mother just as Christ also originated in the flesh through his Mother.

Only difference is Jesus was born with the divine nature of GOD through his Spirit while I was not , at that point.

Proof of further deterioration of intellect: frosbel thinks "originates" is a synonym for "come in the flesh".

We thank God for his wisdom giving to us for the purpose of unlocking mysteries.

Sure.

A compliment from a 'humble' brother.

Not your bro, frosty. By the way, did you suffer from sporadic lunacy when you decided to quit adding the open quote tag at the beginning of your post to prevent it from being easily copied? I had no idea you were that insecure about your mystery-unlocking ability.
Re: Do You Think Jesus Is God? If Yes Then Answer These Questions by Boomark(m): 5:05pm On Oct 05, 2012
Ihedinobi:

See what plagues all of you guys? Pitting Scriptures against themselves. Which one is the superior Scripture indeed? And you think we should care about your contradictory arguments. Smh.

"I and my Father are one" and "the Father is greater than I". Ofcause i don't expect to you to have an answer to it base on your belief. They are in the bible but trinity makes them contradictory.

I know you don't like to see the second one "THE FATHER IS GREATER THAN I." Sorry o, it is in the bible.
Re: Do You Think Jesus Is God? If Yes Then Answer These Questions by Nobody: 5:20pm On Oct 05, 2012
Ihedinobi:

Didn't you say that the Spirit of God is God Himself? How does a cross between God and a human female produce an exclusively human specimen? Frosbel the god of contradictions.

Your comprehension is deteriorating by the day, see what this Trinity wine has turned you into.

I thought we were discussing scientific laws and possibilities. Have you run back to the Scriptures again so you can begin your foolish wrangling one more time?

You need to do a proper study and analysis of scripture, it appears you are a poor student , you are totally confused trust me.
Re: Do You Think Jesus Is God? If Yes Then Answer These Questions by Nobody: 5:21pm On Oct 05, 2012
Boomark: New International Version
(©1984)
For this reason he had to be
made like his brothers in every
way, in order that he might
become a merciful and faithful
high priest IN SERVICE TO GOD,
and that he might make
atonement for the sins of the
people.

Ifedinobi! Dint you see that? He is a mediator, a high priest IN SERVICE TO GOD.

You should stop insulting people. Those following the footsteps of Christ, ie Christians don't do that. Unless you are not taught the Christian way?

If you can manage it, dude, shut up.
Re: Do You Think Jesus Is God? If Yes Then Answer These Questions by Nobody: 5:25pm On Oct 05, 2012
Ihedinobi:

such rudeness !

1 Like

Re: Do You Think Jesus Is God? If Yes Then Answer These Questions by Image123(m): 5:26pm On Oct 05, 2012
Boomark: New International Version
(©1984)
For this reason he had to be
made like his brothers in every
way, in order that he might
become a merciful and faithful
high priest IN SERVICE TO GOD,
and that he might make
atonement for the sins of the
people.

Ifedinobi! Dint you see that? He is a mediator, a high priest IN SERVICE TO GOD.

You should stop insulting people. Those following the footsteps of Christ, ie Christians don't do that. Unless you are not taught the Christian way?
wasn't it you that felt that he is not a Christian but an atheist? see as you dey fall my hand making muske to shed tears even.
Re: Do You Think Jesus Is God? If Yes Then Answer These Questions by Boomark(m): 5:36pm On Oct 05, 2012
Ihedinobi:
Evidence that you're currently
phasing through idiocy? Your
comment quoted above evidently
did not take account of
image123's statement that Jesus
was "God-become-Man". The
Bible tells you that His becoming
100% Man did not preclude
Jesus's Godhood. It only made
Him positionally LESS THAN HIS FATHER.

New International Version
(©1984)
But we see Jesus, who
was made a little LOWER THAN THE ANGELS, now
crowned with glory and
honor because he suffered
death, so that by the
grace of God he might
taste death for everyone.

Which priest abi pastor taught you that one? You better start reading your bible. See it from the scripture, it is a little lower than the angels.
Re: Do You Think Jesus Is God? If Yes Then Answer These Questions by Nobody: 5:37pm On Oct 05, 2012
Come oh, who raised Jesus from the dead? If the answer is Jesus raised himself, then Jesus is God Almighty (Yahweh). But if Yahweh raised him from dead then they must be seperate entities!

How could God who cannot die, died for our sins? Wouldn't that mean that He actually never died but was playing trick on us? God doesn't lie, so, I guess there is absolutely no way He could have lied or pretended to have died for our sins when He is immortal!

Besides, If man had eaten from the tree of life he would have been immortal, which was why God expelled him from the garden of Eden - Genesis 3:22 .

My point is Jesus couldn't have been 100% man & 100% God at the same time, because God cannot die! Hence, Jesus was 100% man, a perfect man who overcame sin & died so as to reconcile man to God! My opinion ~

2 Likes

Re: Do You Think Jesus Is God? If Yes Then Answer These Questions by Nobody: 6:00pm On Oct 05, 2012
Double post
Re: Do You Think Jesus Is God? If Yes Then Answer These Questions by Nobody: 6:06pm On Oct 05, 2012
seriallink: Come oh, who raised Jesus from the dead? If the answer is Jesus raised himself, then Jesus is God Almighty (Yahweh). But if Yahweh raised him from dead then they must be seperate entities!

How could God who cannot die, died for our sins? Wouldn't that mean that He actually never died but was playing trick on us? God doesn't lie, so, I guess there is absolutely no way He would have lied or pretended to have died for our sins when He is immortal!

Besides, If man had eaten from the tree of life he would have been immortal, which was why God expelled him from the garden of Eden - Genesis 3:22 .

My point is Jesus couldn't have been 100% man & 100% God at the same time, because God cannot die! Hence, Jesus was 100% man, a perfect man who overcame sin & died so as to reconcile man to God! My opinion ~

I have been trying to tell them this for ages.

1 Like

Re: Do You Think Jesus Is God? If Yes Then Answer These Questions by DeepSight(m): 6:07pm On Oct 05, 2012
Now this is intellectual honesty!

1 Like

Re: Do You Think Jesus Is God? If Yes Then Answer These Questions by Boomark(m): 6:16pm On Oct 05, 2012
Image123:
wasn't it you that felt that he is not a Christian but an atheist? see as you dey fall my hand making muske to shed tears even.

Yes i felt it because i thought he is just making fun of the truth in the bible. Besides, atheism is a belief not an insult.

Ihedinobi:

Chai! This is frustration at its peak. The truth will set you free.
Re: Do You Think Jesus Is God? If Yes Then Answer These Questions by Anyigala(m): 7:02pm On Oct 05, 2012
As some people have posted already, there are numerous instances in the Bible where Christ explicitly equal Himself to God. Also, some of His actions logically equal Him to God. One example, Christ in more than one occasion forgive peoples' sins. Now, I can forgive someone that sin against me, but only God can forgive someone generally because our sins offends Him. This is what Jesus Christ precisely did in Matthew 9:2 "Some men brought to him a paralyzed man, lying on a mat. When Jesus saw their faith, he said to the man, “Take heart, son; your sins are forgiven.” He is also called Lord and God in numerous occasions by His disciples but he never for once tell them not to.
Finally, This is what C. S Lewis has to say about this topic:
“I am trying here to prevent anyone saying the really foolish thing that people often say about Him: I’m ready to accept Jesus as a great moral teacher, but I don’t accept his claim to be God. That is the one thing we must not say. A man who was merely a man and said the sort of things Jesus said would not be a great moral teacher. He would either be a lunatic — on the level with the man who says he is a poached egg — or else he would be the Devil of Hell. You must make your choice. Either this man was, and is, the Son of God, or else a madman or something worse. You can shut him up for a fool, you can spit at him and kill him as a demon or you can fall at his feet and call him Lord and God, but let us not come with any patronizing nonsense about his being a great human teacher. He has not left that open to us. He did not intend to.”
Re: Do You Think Jesus Is God? If Yes Then Answer These Questions by Nobody: 7:24pm On Oct 05, 2012
Anyigala: As some people have posted already, there are numerous instances in the Bible where Christ explicitly equal Himself to God. Also, some of His actions logically equal Him to God. One example, Christ in more than one occasion forgive peoples' sins. Now, I can forgive someone that sin against me, but only God can forgive someone generally because our sins offends Him. This is what Jesus Christ precisely did in Matthew 9:2 "Some men brought to him a paralyzed man, lying on a mat. When Jesus saw their faith, he said to the man, “Take heart, son; your sins are forgiven.” He is also called Lord and God in numerous occasions by His disciples but he never for once tell them not to.

By myself I can do nothing; I judge only as I hear, and my judgment is just, for I seek not to please myself but him who sent me - John 5:30

John 6:38 For I have come down from heaven not to do my will but to do the will of him who sent me.

John 8:16 But if I do judge, my decisions are right, because I am not alone. I stand with the Father, who sent me

“I am trying here to prevent anyone saying the really foolish thing that people often say about Him: I’m ready to accept Jesus as a great moral teacher, but I don’t accept his claim to be God. That is the one thing we must not say. A man who was merely a man and said the sort of things Jesus said would not be a great moral teacher. He would either be a lunatic — on the level with the man who says he is a poached egg — or else he would be the Devil of Hell. You must make your choice. Either this man was, and is, the Son of God, or else a madman or something worse. You can shut him up for a fool, you can spit at him and kill him as a demon or you can fall at his feet and call him Lord and God, but let us not come with any patronizing nonsense about his being a great human teacher. He has not left that open to us. He did not intend to.”

CS Lewis with all due respect is not the inerrant word of GOD , this is simply his opinion which if I may add is wrong. He is MAN. It is precisely because people give immense weight to the words of these MEN than they do to the WORD of GOD , that they are deceived.

Jesus always referred to himself as Son of MAN or Son of GOD, never GOD.
Re: Do You Think Jesus Is God? If Yes Then Answer These Questions by Madawaki01(m): 9:01pm On Oct 05, 2012
Keep it coming
Re: Do You Think Jesus Is God? If Yes Then Answer These Questions by truthislight: 9:50pm On Oct 05, 2012
Ihedinobi:

Didn't you say that the Spirit of God is God Himself? How does a cross between God and a human female produce an exclusively human specimen?
some seriouse joke is taking place in this forum.
What can this statement means?
Ihedinobi:
How does a cross between God and a female produce an

Do you mean that the almighty God literally had se.xual intercourse with mary?

Abormination, atrocity, insult on to the almighty God.

I wander who he must have had s.ex with to produce Adam!

Wow! What an insult to the almighty that has no limitation?

The fear of God Yahweh is the begining of wisdom.
My sympathy.
Re: Do You Think Jesus Is God? If Yes Then Answer These Questions by truthislight: 10:06pm On Oct 05, 2012
seriallink: Come oh, who raised Jesus from the dead? If the answer is Jesus raised himself, then Jesus is God Almighty (Yahweh). But if Yahweh raised him from dead then they must be seperate entities!

How could God who cannot die, died for our sins? Wouldn't that mean that He actually never died but was playing trick on us? God doesn't lie, so, I guess there is absolutely no way He could have lied or pretended to have died for our sins when He is immortal!

not your opinion.
actually, unknown to you all you have stated is in the scriptures.

1 Like

Re: Do You Think Jesus Is God? If Yes Then Answer These Questions by Nobody: 10:27pm On Oct 05, 2012
Boomark:

"I and my Father are one" and "the Father is greater than I". Ofcause i don't expect to you to have an answer to it base on your belief. They are in the bible but trinity makes them contradictory.

I know you don't like to see the second one "I AND MY FATHER ARE ONE." Sorry o, it is in the bible.

I think you may be confused. Why wouldn't I like any Scripture to be in the Bible? What I find interesting is the fact that you think of Scriptures as being greater or less than one another. That means you pick the ones you consider greater and leave the ones you consider less and then come to teach us theology.

Boomark:

New International Version
(©1984)
But we see Jesus, who
was made a little LOWER THAN THE ANGELS, now
crowned with glory and
honor because he suffered
death, so that by the
grace of God he might
taste death for everyone.

Which priest abi pastor taught you that one? You better start reading your bible. See it from the scripture, it is a little lower than the angels.

And angels are higher than God?

frosbel:

Your comprehension is deteriorating by the day, see what this Trinity wine has turned you into.

You need to do a proper study and analysis of scripture, it appears you are a poor student , you are totally confused trust me.

In other words, you're stumped. You've got nothing more to say.
Re: Do You Think Jesus Is God? If Yes Then Answer These Questions by Nobody: 10:30pm On Oct 05, 2012
truthislight:
some seriouse joke is taking place in this forum.
What can this statement means?

Do you mean that the almighty God literally had se.xual intercourse with mary?

Abormination, atrocity, insult on to the almighty God.

I wander who he must have had s.ex with to produce Adam!

Wow! What an insult to the almighty that has no limitation?

The fear of God Yahweh is the begining of wisdom.
My sympathy.

You're not stupid, I imagine. I think that you just get dense when you make blind arguments. What in my comment suggests s.ex to you?
Re: Do You Think Jesus Is God? If Yes Then Answer These Questions by Nobody: 10:42pm On Oct 05, 2012
For those who will hear, because I'm out of here to avoid further degeneration, Jesus Christ is both God and Man. And He is both fully not in part.

His Mission to this world was reconciliation. As the Perfect Mediator, He had to be fully connected to the parties in conflict. As God He spoke for God to man, as Man He spoke for man to God.

Bonus: being God and being Man are not exactly mutually exclusive. In a sense, man is God in miniature. For God to become Man, He has to dial down infinite ability and become necessarily weak where He by Nature is strong. For Man to become God, he only need not be created at all. This is why the Word spoke of a body being prepared for Him.

He put on humanity and subjected Himself to human frailty and weakness. Had He not done so, He couldn't have died. But what about His "Godhood"? One is not considered blind if they willingly shut their eyes and allowed themselves to be led by the hand. Jesus did not lose His Godhood simply because He became Man. He only willingly chose not to exercise its abilities and rights when being human was the thing in tune with His Mission.

Examples litter the Gospels. Many times He spoke as Man. Many other times, He spoke as God. The question at each point was whose interest was He defending when and whose responsibilities was He answering for when?

Let him that hath an ear, hear what the Spirit is saying.
Re: Do You Think Jesus Is God? If Yes Then Answer These Questions by Nobody: 10:57pm On Oct 05, 2012
Ihedinobi: For those who will hear, because I'm out of here to avoid further degeneration, Jesus Christ is both God and Man. And He is both fully not in part.

Wrong.

He was not GOD , show me the scripture were he says he is GOD.

Jesus said, "Do not hold on to me, for I have not yet returned to the Father. Go instead to my brothers and tell them, 'I am returning to my Father and your Father, to my God and your God.'"

God does not have a GOD.

His Mission to this world was reconciliation. As the Perfect Mediator, He had to be fully connected to the parties in conflict. As God He spoke for God to man, as Man He spoke for man to God.

As a perfect mediator , he had to be 100% MAN born of a WOMAN not 1/2 Man and 1/2 God.

And I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and hers; he will crush your head, and you will strike his heel."

Bonus: being God and being Man are not exactly mutually exclusive. In a sense, man is God in miniature. For God to become Man, He has to dial down infinite ability and become necessarily weak where He by Nature is strong. For Man to become God, he only need not be created at all. This is why the Word spoke of a body being prepared for Him.

God is not a MAN.

God is not a man, that he should lie, nor a son of man, that he should change his mind. Does he speak and then not act? Does he promise and not fulfill?

Jesus referred to himself countless times as Son of MAN. God is no author of confusion, to suggest that he went against his word and became a man is strange indeed.

He put on humanity and subjected Himself to human frailty and weakness. Had He not done so, He couldn't have died. But what about His "Godhood"? One is not considered blind if they willingly shut their eyes and allowed themselves to be led by the hand. Jesus did not lose His Godhood simply because He became Man. He only willingly chose not to exercise its abilities and rights when being human was the thing in tune with His Mission.

If Jesus was GOD why did GOD have to exalt him above all principalities and Powers , if he had all these powers prior, surely when he resurrected he would have assumed his former glory as GOD , yet GOD had to exalt him to his position.

How can GOD exalt himself seeing that he is already and forever exalted.

Therefore God exalted him to the highest place and gave him the name that is above every name - Philippians 2:9

Examples litter the Gospels. Many times He spoke as Man. Many other times, He spoke as God. The question at each point was whose interest was He defending when and whose responsibilities was He answering for when?

What we want from you and your cohorts is specific evidence in the bible where God states that he is made up of 3 or better still when or if Jesus made this statement.

I can show you thousands of bible verses where God used phrases such as , 'I am He ' , 'there is none like me ' , 'I alone stretched out the heavens ' and so on and so forth.

Surely if the Trinity is such a major truth we should have the ability to easily decipher this from plain scripture , no ?

Let him that hath an ear, hear what the Spirit is saying.

God's Spirit is definitely not saying God is a Trinity , I am 100% certain of this fact.

1 Like

Re: Do You Think Jesus Is God? If Yes Then Answer These Questions by TheOP1(m): 10:59pm On Oct 05, 2012
@ Ihedinobi ,one last question before you go.

1. Can Yahwah die?
2. Did Jesus die?
Re: Do You Think Jesus Is God? If Yes Then Answer These Questions by ijawkid(m): 11:17pm On Oct 05, 2012
The OP: @ Ihedinobi ,one last question before you go.

1. Can Yahwah die?
2. Did Jesus die?

This is the ogbonge question that will make trinitarians start explaining gibberish just to prove the trinity.....

My own question is why will Jesus if he is the almighty,hand over the kingdom to Yahweh and then subject himself to Yahweh forever??

Why should Jesus wait to be given rulership and power??
Why??

If he is equally God why wait on a colleague of His to annoint him and appoint Him.??

Ihedinobi and Co u guys are really downgrading and berating the almighty(Yahweh)....

You guys have now made Yahweh and Jesus colleagues.....you've now made them brothers(twin brothers to be specific)..

Make ona take time o....

Because of a foolish doctrine u guys have struGgled to make Jesus equal with Yahweh even when d bible clearly shows they aren't ......

I no blame ona...

Na constantine I blame....

2 Likes

Re: Do You Think Jesus Is God? If Yes Then Answer These Questions by jero4gsm: 11:29pm On Oct 05, 2012
Madawaki01: If Jesus was
GOD, then why in Mark
12:29 did Jesus say, "Here,
O Israel: The Lord our
God is one Lord." The
words "our God" indicate
that Jesus had a higher
God over him, a stronger
God than him. Jesus didn't
say "Your God". He said
"our God" which includes
Jesus as the creation of
GOD.
-----------
If Jesus was
GOD, then why in John
20:17 did Jesus say, "I
ascend to my God and
your God? This tells us
that we and Jesus have a
common GOD.
Muslim: If Jesus was
GOD, then why in John
14:28 did Jesus say, "My
Father (GOD) is greater
than I"?
Re: Do You Think Jesus Is God? If Yes Then Answer These Questions by TheOP1(m): 11:31pm On Oct 05, 2012
Also the old testament abound with lots of fulfilled and unfulfilled prophecies.

A visitation as great as Yahwah the creator himself coming to the earth in form of a man to die for three days should have been clearly prophecized and eagerly awaited by the Jews the people God had sent many a prophet to.
But we all know they were expecting No God, they expecting a Man anoited by God to lead them aright.

For example:
God approves of Moses (as),and promises
to send another prophet like him:
Deuteronomy 18:18
I will raise up for them a prophet like you
from among their brothers; I will put my
words in his mouth, and he will tell them
everything I command him.

2 Likes

Re: Do You Think Jesus Is God? If Yes Then Answer These Questions by Nobody: 11:33pm On Oct 05, 2012
The OP:
Also the old testament abound with lots of fulfilled and unfulfilled prophecies.

A visitation as great as Yahwah the creator himself coming to the earth in form of a man to die for three days should have been clearly prophecized and eagerly awaited by the Jews the people God had sent many a prophet to.
But we all know they were expecting No God, they expecting a Man anoited by God to lead them aright.

For example:
God approves of Moses (as),and promises
to send another prophet like him:
Deuteronomy 18:18
I will raise up for them a prophet like you
from among their brothers; I will put my
words in his mouth, and he will tell them
everything I command him.

Indeed , and this prophet was referring to Christ Jesus.
Re: Do You Think Jesus Is God? If Yes Then Answer These Questions by ijawkid(m): 11:37pm On Oct 05, 2012
How persons can read scriptures like acts 3:13 and still hold on to the trinity baffles me..

New International Version (©1984)
The God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, the God
of our fathers, has glorified his"" SERVANT"" Jesus.
You handed him over to be killed, and you
disowned him before Pilate, though he had
decided to let him go.
New Living Translation (©2007)
For it is the God of Abraham, Isaac, and
Jacob--the God of all our ancestors--who has
brought glory to his"" SERVANT"" Jesus by doing
this. This is the same Jesus whom you handed
over and rejected before Pilate, despite
Pilate's decision to release him.
English Standard Version (©2001)
The God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and
the God of Jacob, the God of our fathers,
glorified his"" SERVANT"" Jesus, whom you
delivered over and denied in the presence of
Pilate, when he had decided to release him.

How can YAHWEHS servant be Yahweh himself or rather equal to Yahweh??

Wouldn't that be madness ??

Trinitarians abandon the trinity and be free....

SMH!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Do You Think Jesus Is God? If Yes Then Answer These Questions by TheOP1(m): 11:39pm On Oct 05, 2012
frosbel:

Indeed , and this prophet was referring to Christ Jesus.

If the almighty was coming to earth himself this would have made an excellent opportunity to describe The Coming Being As Himself , rather he says - "and he will tell them everything I command him" .

My question is if the Prophet in this prophecy is God, can God recieve command from Himself?

1 Like

Re: Do You Think Jesus Is God? If Yes Then Answer These Questions by Nobody: 11:44pm On Oct 05, 2012
The OP:

If the almighty was coming to earth himself this would have made an excellent opportunity to describe The Coming Being As Himself , rather he says - "and he will tell them everything I command him" .

My question is if the Prophet in this prophecy is God, can God recieve command from Himself?

absolutely.

The Trinity is just an invented dogma used to control the masses ,using the tool of fear to prevent them from questioning it's incoherency.
Re: Do You Think Jesus Is God? If Yes Then Answer These Questions by ijawkid(m): 11:46pm On Oct 05, 2012
The OP:

My brother u too get sense.....

You're just a genius....

Your que§tions are so tactful and thought p®ovoking.......

InfaÑtilism and strong headedness is what is actually wrong with trinitarians....

1 Like

Re: Do You Think Jesus Is God? If Yes Then Answer These Questions by Boomark(m): 11:46pm On Oct 05, 2012
Anyigala: As some people have posted already, there are numerous instances in the Bible where Christ explicitly equal Himself to God. Also, some of His actions logically equal Him to God. One example, Christ in more than one occasion forgive peoples' sins. Now, I can forgive someone that sin against me, but only God can forgive someone generally because our sins offends Him. This is what Jesus Christ precisely did in Matthew 9:2 "Some men brought to him a paralyzed man, lying on a mat. When Jesus saw their faith, he said to the man, “Take heart, son; your sins are forgiven.” He is also called Lord and God in numerous occasions by His disciples but he never for once tell them not to.

I almost clicked (Report) when i saw this. Well Anyi na small small. No one is perfect. God will help us all to come to know the truth about Him. Always read from the bible.
Re: Do You Think Jesus Is God? If Yes Then Answer These Questions by Image123(m): 11:53pm On Oct 05, 2012
talk of hearing what the Spirit has to say, very reminiscent of the Holy Trinity. is someone that has ears that can hope to hear,a living dog is better than a dead lion.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pope Francis Is TIME Magazine's Person Of The Year / Let's Talk About Gay Rights - From A Religio-Philosophical Perspective / What Is Atheism?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.