Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,189 members, 7,835,951 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:02 PM

Abacha's Son Is The Izon-Ebidouwei Of Ijawland : Highest Title - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abacha's Son Is The Izon-Ebidouwei Of Ijawland : Highest Title (12819 Views)

APC Behind Alamieyiesagha's Death, Says Izon Brotherhood / Jonathan is Clueless. Olodo 1 of Ijawland. / Bayelsa, The Bastion Of Ijawland Is An Academic Disgrace To Southern Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abacha's Son Is The Izon-Ebidouwei Of Ijawland : Highest Title by rapmike(m): 10:25am On Oct 03, 2012
NAIJA WE HAIL THEE.....
DONT WORRY ANODA TERRORIST GROUPWILL RISE AND CREATE HAVOC THERE..AND THEN THEY WILL BE ALSO BE GIVEN TITLES
MCTHEWWWWWWWWWWWWWW angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Abacha's Son Is The Izon-Ebidouwei Of Ijawland : Highest Title by odehaj: 10:29am On Oct 03, 2012
The Gov.wants to taste part of the Abacha loot. But very unfair to d Ogoni 9 with Saro wiwa killed by Abacha.
Re: Abacha's Son Is The Izon-Ebidouwei Of Ijawland : Highest Title by alaoeri: 10:37am On Oct 03, 2012
Dickson is really a d!ck.
Re: Abacha's Son Is The Izon-Ebidouwei Of Ijawland : Highest Title by tucker12(m): 10:42am On Oct 03, 2012
Nigerians!!!! ohhhh SMH
Re: Abacha's Son Is The Izon-Ebidouwei Of Ijawland : Highest Title by Nobody: 10:44am On Oct 03, 2012
Instead of criticizing,we should seek to know the reason,Abacha killed Wiwa,but his son is being honored,maybe they know or have seen something that we don't know,Nairalanders are so easy to judge,day and night,you sit in ur cubicles,cafes and pass judgement,without knowledge,always insulting,and criticizing,there must be something very wrong with your life,if you are constantly looking to find faults and are constantly bitter.Try and be positive once in a while and good things may come your way
Re: Abacha's Son Is The Izon-Ebidouwei Of Ijawland : Highest Title by mallorca(m): 10:52am On Oct 03, 2012
rubish
Re: Abacha's Son Is The Izon-Ebidouwei Of Ijawland : Highest Title by Nobody: 10:58am On Oct 03, 2012
If he truly seeks the good of the ijaw why did he kill your very own. I feel is move is politically motivated by the GEJ administration.

You kill my son, I honored your son instead of revenge.

Btw there's no govt that wud av created the states Abacha did without giving bayelsa a place...twas imminent.

All the years gone by...na today Bayelsa come see say Abacha tried.
Re: Abacha's Son Is The Izon-Ebidouwei Of Ijawland : Highest Title by azimibraun: 11:34am On Oct 03, 2012
Is this Governor educated @ all? Is state creation a personal thing of choice or a decision taken by d highest military ruling body then? Hw did he knw it ws abacha dt brot d idea? Wt dd abacha knw abt bayelsa b4 creating it? I am sure it ws Al-mustapha who mst hv approved of d creation of bayelsa state.
Re: Abacha's Son Is The Izon-Ebidouwei Of Ijawland : Highest Title by Mystiqme: 11:58am On Oct 03, 2012
ehie: Instead of criticizing,we should seek to know the reason,Abacha killed Wiwa,but his son is being honored,maybe they know or have seen something that we don't know,Nairalanders are so easy to judge,day and night,you sit in ur cubicles,cafes and pass judgement,without knowledge,always insulting,and criticizing,there must be something very wrong with your life,if you are constantly looking to find faults and are constantly bitter.Try and be positive once in a while and good things may come your way
Hmmm! Such reasoning! So Hitler must have known something the world did not, that's why he tormented hundreds of Jews. sad sad
Re: Abacha's Son Is The Izon-Ebidouwei Of Ijawland : Highest Title by sconsults: 12:03pm On Oct 03, 2012
[size=18pt]i now confirm that there is no sensible person in south south.maybe it is because of the mercury and oil infested fish they eat.ken saro wiwa must be crying in his grave now[/size]
Re: Abacha's Son Is The Izon-Ebidouwei Of Ijawland : Highest Title by Ranoscky(m): 12:05pm On Oct 03, 2012
Re: Abacha's Son Is The Izon-Ebidouwei Of Ijawland : Highest Title by Remmyode(m): 12:06pm On Oct 03, 2012
Danka7777: Give honor to whom honor is due. General Sani Abacha, a bold leader, a strong leader, a fearless leader, who fought with the international powers on the control of Nigeria economy and oil, eventually, he was defeated and murdered. We, who know you, admire your tenacity to succeed under pressure, economic shackles, sanctions, vituperation, threats, are appreciative of your 5 years in service.

I know this comment will generate a lot of attack from ignorant people, please, before you attack, go and study deeply about the successes of General Sani Abacha and why he was killed.

No matter how much good Abacha must have done this country, the way he oppressed the citizenry and the spate of assassination has overruled all his glories. I am sure you remember Adolf Hitler of Germany, he waged war against the whole world to bring the world under the control of the german empire. The name Hitler was banned, and nobody can name even a dog Hitler in Germany and most of the western world. Anything Abacha should not be honour in any part of our great nation by government agencies that's my opinion. Thanks
Re: Abacha's Son Is The Izon-Ebidouwei Of Ijawland : Highest Title by ibro360(m): 12:12pm On Oct 03, 2012
wise up pple dats hw 9ja works, d rich 4rm ol parts of 9ja wine n dine 2gede y'l d poor left 2 fight each oda.............am loving dis.......united @d top.....divided @ d bottom hmmmm......does d bottom really matters[b]wise up pple dats hw 9ja works, d rich 4rm ol parts of 9ja wine n dine 2gede y'l d poor left 2 fight each oda.............am loving dis.......united @d top.....divided @ d bottom hmmmm......does d bottom really matters[/b]wise up pple dats hw 9ja works, d rich 4rm ol parts of 9ja wine n dine 2gede y'l d poor left 2 fight each oda.............am loving dis.......united @d top.....divided @ d bottom hmmmm......does d bottom really matterswise up pple dats hw 9ja works, d rich 4rm ol parts of 9ja wine n dine 2gede y'l d poor left 2 fight each oda.............am loving dis.......united @d top.....divided @ d bottom hmmmm......does d bottom really matters[b]wise up pple dats hw 9ja works, d rich 4rm ol parts of 9ja wine n dine 2gede y'l d poor left 2 fight each oda.............am loving dis.......united @d top.....divided @ d bottom hmmmm......does d bottom really matters[/b]wise up pple dats hw 9ja works, d rich 4rm ol parts of 9ja wine n dine 2gede y'l d poor left 2 fight each oda.............am loving dis.......united @d top.....divided @ d bottom hmmmm......does d bottom really matterswise up pple dats hw 9ja works, d rich 4rm ol parts of 9ja wine n dine 2gede y'l d poor left 2 fight each oda.............am loving dis.......united @d top.....divided @ d bottom hmmmm......does d bottom really matters[b]wise up pple dats hw 9ja works, d rich 4rm ol parts of 9ja wine n dine 2gede y'l d poor left 2 fight each oda.............am loving dis.......united @d top.....divided @ d bottom hmmmm......does d bottom really matters[/b]wise up pple dats hw 9ja works, d rich 4rm ol parts of 9ja wine n dine 2gede y'l d poor left 2 fight each oda.............am loving dis.......united @d top.....divided @ d bottom hmmmm......does d bottom really matters
Re: Abacha's Son Is The Izon-Ebidouwei Of Ijawland : Highest Title by Baawaa(m): 12:13pm On Oct 03, 2012
This is what they called senseless politics by GEJ he want to cajole Abacha's family in-order to gain popularity in the north and he has forgotten that "what is wrong is wrong".
Re: Abacha's Son Is The Izon-Ebidouwei Of Ijawland : Highest Title by Dahbutter(m): 12:20pm On Oct 03, 2012
Trust the dickhead with his usual dumb gestures, always dashing out positions to undeserving people, first patience now Mohamed. It seems leaders from Bayelsa make decisions and proclamations mostly when drunk just like GEJ
Re: Abacha's Son Is The Izon-Ebidouwei Of Ijawland : Highest Title by cecegorz(m): 12:25pm On Oct 03, 2012
The stupidity is not hard to fathom.

Since Dickson = son of a D1ck.
issokay.

The wicked and corrupt politicians are surely united in their quest to maintain ignominy as a national honor, irrespective of tribe, religion or region.
Re: Abacha's Son Is The Izon-Ebidouwei Of Ijawland : Highest Title by Ganys: 12:54pm On Oct 03, 2012
berem: Ken Saro Wiwa must be crying in his grave!! embarassed
Go & Wipe his Grave with your head scarf undecided
Re: Abacha's Son Is The Izon-Ebidouwei Of Ijawland : Highest Title by nduchucks: 1:03pm On Oct 03, 2012
Danka7777: Give honor to whom honor is due. General Sani Abacha, a bold leader, a strong leader, a fearless leader, who fought with the international powers on the control of Nigeria economy and oil, eventually, he was defeated and murdered. We, who know you, admire your tenacity to succeed under pressure, economic shackles, sanctions, vituperation, threats, are appreciative of your 5 years in service.

I know this comment will generate a lot of attack from ignorant people, please, before you attack, go and study deeply about the successes of General Sani Abacha and why he was killed.

You are developing a reputation for apparent reasonableness with your recent posts. May I recommend that instead of assuming that folks who may disagree with you are ignorant, you yourself support your stance with verifiable facts. Revisionist are numerous here, do not risk joining their fold.
Re: Abacha's Son Is The Izon-Ebidouwei Of Ijawland : Highest Title by karpentar: 1:21pm On Oct 03, 2012
sconsults: [size=18pt]i now confirm that there is no sensible person in south south.maybe it is because of the mercury and oil infested fish they eat.ken saro wiwa must be crying in his grave now[/size]

You're right! Ken saro is crying in his grave, especially after learning about the mass murder committed on Odi people by the most corupt Nigerian leader ever - OBJ.
Re: Abacha's Son Is The Izon-Ebidouwei Of Ijawland : Highest Title by karpentar: 1:23pm On Oct 03, 2012
Remmyode:

No matter how much good Abacha must have done this country, the way he oppressed the citizenry and the spate of assassination has overruled all his glories. I am sure you remember Adolf Hitler of Germany, he waged war against the whole world to bring the world under the control of the german empire. The name Hitler was banned, and nobody can name even a dog Hitler in Germany and most of the western world. Anything Abacha should not be honour in any part of our great nation by government agencies that's my opinion. Thanks

Meanwhile a bigger murder like OBJ, who murdered thousands of innocent Odi people, should be honoured?...what a country!!!!
Re: Abacha's Son Is The Izon-Ebidouwei Of Ijawland : Highest Title by karpentar: 1:27pm On Oct 03, 2012
Dahbutter: Trust the dickhead with his usual dumb gestures, always dashing out positions to undeserving people, first patience now Mohamed. It seems leaders from Bayelsa make decisions and proclamations mostly when drunk just like GEJ

Dickson is not in any way drunk. He's sober enough to remember that OBJ murdered more Ijaw people (thousands of innocent Odi) than Abacha. If we can have Olu-Obasanjo streets, why would honouring a Abacha be an issue?
Re: Abacha's Son Is The Izon-Ebidouwei Of Ijawland : Highest Title by karpentar: 1:28pm On Oct 03, 2012
Baawaa: This is what they called senseless politics by GEJ he want to cajole Abacha's family in-order to gain popularity in the north and he has forgotten that "what is wrong is wrong".

what is wrong is wrong, including OBJ.

1 Like

Re: Abacha's Son Is The Izon-Ebidouwei Of Ijawland : Highest Title by Abagworo(m): 1:39pm On Oct 03, 2012
Remmyode:

Rubbish! It is just the Mgbati press that gave Abacha a bad name conniving with Western powers. If you take a look at Saro Wiwa's case, he was not killed by Abacha per say but Abacha had chances of saving his life but didn't . Abacha remains the only President that linked riverine Ijaw communities by road and was already about to link Port Harcourt with Bonny before he was murdered. The Ijaw has every right to honor him and his family. Abacha did not annul June 12, IBB did. Abacha arrested Abiola because he(Abiola) committed treason by declaring himself President while there was a sitting President. Most of the people he dealt with were people trying to destabilize Nigeria or to topple his Government and most of them were Yorubas and some Northern Fulani/Hausa elites.

1 Like

Re: Abacha's Son Is The Izon-Ebidouwei Of Ijawland : Highest Title by mu2sa2: 2:05pm On Oct 03, 2012
Gen. Abacha was and is still being villified by a particular section of the country. They claimed his boys murdered certain activists, but we know how tribalists and criminals masquerading as democrats were planning to overthrow and kill Abacha. Abacha did his best for the country and d recognition which d Ijaws are giving him now shows the maturity and appreciative nature of the Ijaw, something that other nigerians should emulate. Now, if u say Abacha stole govt money, he is a saint given the looting going on now, even by his accusers. Abacha's soul rests in peace now and the hypocrites who tried to tarnish his name are shamed.
Re: Abacha's Son Is The Izon-Ebidouwei Of Ijawland : Highest Title by Chyz2: 2:21pm On Oct 03, 2012
I would call a lot of you here ignorant but I'm just going to assume that you didn't know that Abacha is the one who approved the creation of Bayelsa State. Igbos and non-Igbo Niger Deltans here should not insult the guy Abacha. He was not our enemy. He was the enemy to the yorubas largely because he dealt with them because of their constant media lies.

1 Like

Re: Abacha's Son Is The Izon-Ebidouwei Of Ijawland : Highest Title by tpia5: 2:40pm On Oct 03, 2012
hmph.
Re: Abacha's Son Is The Izon-Ebidouwei Of Ijawland : Highest Title by kessyur: 2:47pm On Oct 03, 2012
Are u tired of buying fake printer consumables??
Then visit us on "www.allinksandtoners.com.ng"

Make una no vex, I rather advertise than comment on this.
Re: Abacha's Son Is The Izon-Ebidouwei Of Ijawland : Highest Title by Nobody: 2:50pm On Oct 03, 2012
money talks cheesy grin
Re: Abacha's Son Is The Izon-Ebidouwei Of Ijawland : Highest Title by Truckpusher(m): 2:51pm On Oct 03, 2012
sconsults: [size=18pt]i now confirm that there is no sensible person in south south.maybe it is because of the mercury and oil infested fish they eat.ken saro wiwa must be crying in his grave now[/size]
...And who is this mountain goat?...just thank ur God that i don't have enuf time to stick around this pc ,i would have told u how ur bastard parents raised u.
Re: Abacha's Son Is The Izon-Ebidouwei Of Ijawland : Highest Title by lonamy: 2:51pm On Oct 03, 2012
k2039: [size=13pt]
I am confused,“One who seeks the good of Ijawland”.What has Mohammed contributed to ijawland.Another clueless governor with misplaced priority(I wont be suprised if another governor decides to honour Late Yaradua's son with a title)
Complete nonsense
[/size]

Just leave it like that. If you go to States created by Babangida, e.g. Osun State, the Indigene of Oshogbo the state Capital will always appreciate the Man, eventhough he is considered as an Evil Genious. Bayelsa Governor is showing apprciation to the Abacha's family. There is Evil in Good and there is Good in Evil, the Lord God created both. LOL....
Re: Abacha's Son Is The Izon-Ebidouwei Of Ijawland : Highest Title by Tolexander: 2:52pm On Oct 03, 2012
Classicalman: Maybe Osun state should honour Abacha too by renaming the Government house, Sani Abacha house, and making his wife a Chief Maryam Abacha for creating Osun State too abi? Ijaws have once again proved that they reason like drunken sailors. No wonder the man at Aso Rock makes public gaffes so often.
classicalman! You are too classical in this ignorance of a thing. Why on earth will you say osun state that was created on the 27th of august 1991 created by general Sanni Abacha? Do you think seun is giving out a reward to the nairalander with the highest number of comments?

1 Like

Re: Abacha's Son Is The Izon-Ebidouwei Of Ijawland : Highest Title by tpia5: 2:54pm On Oct 03, 2012
I am confused,“One who seeks the good of Ijawland”.What has Mohammed contributed to ijawland.

you may not know, but they obviously do.

i think i've pointed out some connections before now.

mossop, massob or is it mend, downed weapons, boko haram immediately took up the fight.

etc etc.

all that's left now is for the silent partners to identify themselves.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Suntai Ignored Hired Pilot’s Warning —report / NNPC Diverted $49.8B Meant For The Nigerian Treasury Between 2012-13 - Sanusi / Lagos Assembly Summons Contractor Of Itokun-Ikorodu Poorly Constructed Road

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.