Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,781 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:49 PM

APC Behind Alamieyiesagha's Death, Says Izon Brotherhood - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Behind Alamieyiesagha's Death, Says Izon Brotherhood (1378 Views)

Powerful Message From Nnamdi Kanu As He Receives IPOB Members From Bayelsa/Izon / APC behind reports Nnamdi Kanu is dropping Biafra, working with PDP – Fani-Kayod / Apc Behind Alamieyeseigha’s Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Behind Alamieyiesagha's Death, Says Izon Brotherhood by ishiamu(m): 10:11am On Oct 11, 2015
A socio-cultural organisation, Izon Brotherhood in the Diaspora has accused the APC of being responsible for the death of first civilian governor of Bayelsa State, Chief Dieprieye Alamieyesiegha, who passed away in Port-Harcourt yesterday.

The Spokesman of the group, Arc. Pere Jones, in a statement sent to the media from Germany, said the recent extradition notice by the United Kingdom aggravated the health of the former governor and his subsequent death.

Alamieyesiegha's health was said to have deteriorated and rushed to a private hospital in Port-Harcourt where he slipped into comma as doctors were said to have battled to save his life until he passed on.

He berated the APC who he claimed was behind the recent extradition notice that must have aggravated the health of the former Ijaw leader who reportedly died of heart attack.

Jones condemned the alleged role of the APC  which reportedly influenced the inclusion of Alamieyesiegha's name among those wanted by the UK government even after going through the whole legal hurdles of prosecution, conviction and later pardoned.

Jones was particularly critical of the role allegedly played by some Ijaw sons whom he accused of working hand-in-hand with the APC to undermine the Ijaw nation.

He said, "Clearly, it's a shame to all our Ijaw brothers who are in league with the APC, witchhunting and working against their fellow Ijaw brothers ans sisters, being singled out for alleged corruption charges. They should be ashamed of themselves. Frankly no Ijaw man worth his salt should have anything to do with APC. With what they have done to our dear leader, Alamieyesiegha, no right thinking son or daughter of Ijaw extraction should be seen associating with the APC. His death is really unfortunate."

http://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2015/10/apc-behind-alamieyiesaghas-death-says.html?m=1
Re: APC Behind Alamieyiesagha's Death, Says Izon Brotherhood by HungerBAD: 10:13am On Oct 11, 2015
Noise Makers.

Alamieyesiegha death we still have not confirmed. Until i say his body with my KOROKORO eyes, not putting it pass a man that dressed like a Woman, to pull a fast one.

For this Ijaw body accusing the APC, i tell you that that umbrella body lacks sense.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Behind Alamieyiesagha's Death, Says Izon Brotherhood by Mogidi: 10:14am On Oct 11, 2015
He said, "Clearly, it's a shame to all our Ijaw brothers who are in league with the APC, witchhunting and working against their fellow Ijaw brothers ans sisters

Anyone still thinking APC can win elections anywhere in Ijaw land (Bayelsa) needs urgent medication.
Re: APC Behind Alamieyiesagha's Death, Says Izon Brotherhood by macolino(m): 10:17am On Oct 11, 2015
I know Obasanjo is behind this inclusion of his name in that UK list,just after alams recent interview"how he had a handshake with obj".This could be the reason behind obj's recent close door meetings with buhari...But I think say alams get moral,common say him name appear for uk list him come sick die.Uk prison wey fine pass some home boys cribs for street..Anyway sha RIP
Re: APC Behind Alamieyiesagha's Death, Says Izon Brotherhood by bugzbunny: 10:23am On Oct 11, 2015
Almajiri peoples party is a stealth war machine against the south........ Abacha family.. Ibb.. Danjuma.. Atiku.. Abdulsalami are all saints....

2 Likes

Re: APC Behind Alamieyiesagha's Death, Says Izon Brotherhood by Oladimejjy(m): 10:23am On Oct 11, 2015
APC??

Corruption led him to his grave..

If there had been no corruption charges against him, there will no be any extradition....

3 Likes

Re: APC Behind Alamieyiesagha's Death, Says Izon Brotherhood by neolboy(m): 10:25am On Oct 11, 2015
Haba wc kind tin nah shey na APC give am cardiac arrest nii dont be a coward

1 Like

Re: APC Behind Alamieyiesagha's Death, Says Izon Brotherhood by bugzbunny: 10:26am On Oct 11, 2015
HungerBAD:
Noise Makers.

Alamieyesiegha death we still have not confirmed. Until i say his body with my KOROKORO eyes, not putting it pass a man that dressed like a Woman, to pull a fast one.

For this Ijaw body accusing the APC, i tell you that that umbrella body lacks sense.
U are the one dat lacks sense
How can u joke with death
Re: APC Behind Alamieyiesagha's Death, Says Izon Brotherhood by Yeske2(m): 10:35am On Oct 11, 2015
APC is wicked o, so they made the late governor to steal and steal and finally killed him with heart attack?lol
Some people mumurity na grade one.

3 Likes

Re: APC Behind Alamieyiesagha's Death, Says Izon Brotherhood by Nobody: 10:35am On Oct 11, 2015
Hahahahaha, this is what frustration can cause. Blaming every one for their misfortune RIP mr ALAM.

3 Likes

Re: APC Behind Alamieyiesagha's Death, Says Izon Brotherhood by ajani1978(m): 10:38am On Oct 11, 2015
It doesn't make sense to say that.
Re: APC Behind Alamieyiesagha's Death, Says Izon Brotherhood by richybanky(m): 10:38am On Oct 11, 2015
Yeske2:
APC is wicked o, so they made the late governor to steal and steal and finally killed him with heart attack?lol
Some people mumurity na grade one.
U must be a comedian Bro grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: APC Behind Alamieyiesagha's Death, Says Izon Brotherhood by chesterlee(m): 10:42am On Oct 11, 2015
APC is an evil party...

But I don't subscribe to the logic that they killed D.S.P

R.I.P DSP!!!!
Re: APC Behind Alamieyiesagha's Death, Says Izon Brotherhood by gwales: 10:44am On Oct 11, 2015
So the person die because of common extradition?

1 Like

Re: APC Behind Alamieyiesagha's Death, Says Izon Brotherhood by babasanti: 11:41am On Oct 11, 2015
HungerBAD:
Noise Makers.

Dog meat, dats what you are. You knw sabi where upth morgue dey. Go there! Your pikin papa
Re: APC Behind Alamieyiesagha's Death, Says Izon Brotherhood by SLIDEwaxie(m): 12:10pm On Oct 11, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin grin

Nice joke for a dull sunday

(1) (Reply)

Radio Biafra Protesters In Australia Disappear When Asked Their Names / Finally A Christian Will Rule Kogi State!!! / Why I Visited President Buhari – Father Mbaka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.