Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,671 members, 7,955,457 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:21 AM

Tonto Dikeh And Fans Fight On Twitter Over The Release Of Her New Song - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh And Fans Fight On Twitter Over The Release Of Her New Song (17735 Views)

Korede Bello Blocks Fan On Twitter Over Joke (photos) / South Africans React on Twitter Over D'banj's Sweet Birthday Message To Adama / Picture Of Tonto Dikeh And Her Mum, Any Form Of Resemblance? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Fans Fight On Twitter Over The Release Of Her New Song by braine(m): 1:51pm On Oct 03, 2012
I can't just stop laughing at your comments.
You guys love this Tonto girl, admit it.

Atleast shes the only "interesting" Nollywood person to me.
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Fans Fight On Twitter Over The Release Of Her New Song by jason7651: 1:58pm On Oct 03, 2012
swtchicgurl:

what's the correlation? why the regression? mumu poster!
lol‎​..abi?mumu poster
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Fans Fight On Twitter Over The Release Of Her New Song by Nobody: 2:13pm On Oct 03, 2012
Truth exposed lie has perished so tonto is all those razor mouth students that can speak but cannot write simple and correct english what is ( Apologizez) she don boko english
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Fans Fight On Twitter Over The Release Of Her New Song by muktarmtt(m): 2:25pm On Oct 03, 2012
Abujafood: Tonto Dike you're a disgrace to your profession!
Who d hell is tonto dikeh
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Fans Fight On Twitter Over The Release Of Her New Song by paris10: 2:45pm On Oct 03, 2012
Tonto is the only "celebrity" in the world with the most tweets but fewer followers. She has tweeted approximately 58,000 times and has followers of about 98,000.

She's addicted to tweeting, and now affected with tweet syndrome, hence, her behaving badly.
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Fans Fight On Twitter Over The Release Of Her New Song by Fabolousibk1(m): 2:47pm On Oct 03, 2012
;DI just hate her i dnt knw why.mtchew toto dike ԅ( ˘͡- ˘͡) .
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Fans Fight On Twitter Over The Release Of Her New Song by gaquilani: 2:56pm On Oct 03, 2012
bandiejay: i am unfollowing her on twitter now how much she get sef? angry see how she dey insult her follower for twitter kpaii tins don worwor for naija assuming na yankee star do this shit walai Fans go sue am and court no go make am act ,produce or do anything for insulting the public ...Rubbish
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Fans Fight On Twitter Over The Release Of Her New Song by Korrection(m): 3:11pm On Oct 03, 2012
and how has this affected the price of...edible saw dust in Uselu Market?? smh
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Fans Fight On Twitter Over The Release Of Her New Song by Nobody: 3:42pm On Oct 03, 2012
bandiejay: i am unfollowing her on twitter now how much she get sef? angry see how she dey insult her follower for twitter kpaii tins don worwor for naija assuming na yankee star do this shit walai Fans go sue am and court no go make am act ,produce or do anything for insulting the public ...Rubbish

Lolz. I can't even remember how many months it's been since I unfollowed her. She types like an illiterate. Behaves like one too. I don't understand how people go out of their way to type and sound like morons.

Wait wait wait. I'm just reading all the nonsense now. Did she say she has no degree? Someone lied in her bio then. All over the net, it says she has a degree in engineering of something like that.
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Fans Fight On Twitter Over The Release Of Her New Song by Azubreezy(m): 4:38pm On Oct 03, 2012
U lot just make it ur hobby or a point of duty to hate sm1 who thrives in adversity. Go get a life or berra still, find ya square root. D gals iz having fun and ya'll are whinning. She no send una. If una like, make una listen to ha music. Kip wasting ur cock-breaths hating on a lady who will still act on screen n make more money no matta wat ya'll think abt ha.
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Fans Fight On Twitter Over The Release Of Her New Song by BabaTony: 4:47pm On Oct 03, 2012
The girl is toto and dicke, that's why?

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Fans Fight On Twitter Over The Release Of Her New Song by Nobody: 5:18pm On Oct 03, 2012
TTonto dike, always trying so hard. To costantly be on d news...
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Fans Fight On Twitter Over The Release Of Her New Song by killuminati(m): 5:22pm On Oct 03, 2012
BabaTony: The girl is toto and dicke, that's why?
then she should go and fucck herself undecided
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Fans Fight On Twitter Over The Release Of Her New Song by osifred(m): 5:29pm On Oct 03, 2012
She has told you already she doesn't have any degree. What do you guys expect?
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Fans Fight On Twitter Over The Release Of Her New Song by Nobody: 5:41pm On Oct 03, 2012
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Fans Fight On Twitter Over The Release Of Her New Song by pearlhapi(f): 6:31pm On Oct 03, 2012
slam7000: Whom they gods wish to destroy;they first make mad.
Hopefully her madness will take her to the streets of Abuja,then Bala Mohammed and his band thugs will have the pleasure of curing that insanity....fingers crossed.
I reject it for her IJN!God shall rather save her soul btw she speaks well in movies,trying hard to reconcile that with her awwful tweets
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Fans Fight On Twitter Over The Release Of Her New Song by bunmikay(f): 6:50pm On Oct 03, 2012
Dis one is for those who bother 2 follow her on twitter, wetin concern me cool
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Fans Fight On Twitter Over The Release Of Her New Song by Nuzo1(m): 7:57pm On Oct 03, 2012
Like someone said earlier, "Every area in the country is just faulty; from politics to sports to entertainment to religion".
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Fans Fight On Twitter Over The Release Of Her New Song by dabossman(m): 9:38pm On Oct 03, 2012
Surprisingly..., I'm not even disappointed. Talk about believing your own hype.
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Fans Fight On Twitter Over The Release Of Her New Song by vislabraye(m): 10:35pm On Oct 03, 2012
She has no class. As a celeb she should expect some criticism. Either you laugh it off or ignore it.
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Fans Fight On Twitter Over The Release Of Her New Song by estoyvivo: 11:24pm On Oct 03, 2012
Funny toto dikeh I was neva a fan tongue
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Fans Fight On Twitter Over The Release Of Her New Song by Nobody: 2:06am On Oct 04, 2012
Wtf is 'POKO'?
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Fans Fight On Twitter Over The Release Of Her New Song by Ivynwa(f): 3:42am On Oct 04, 2012
The smart girl is busy climbing her ladder to success and more success and some are hating on her, I will like to hear her song when she releases it. I'm happy for her.

I read this their twitter fight yesterday and so like the beginning part of her reply to Amazonian in which she replied "I don't have a degree but I do have an account fat and shapelezz enough----"
That was the smartest thing to come from her to people that only appreciate degrees in our country without knowing that having a skill is sometimes ten times better than degrees and certificates.

You go girl!
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Fans Fight On Twitter Over The Release Of Her New Song by Leadn(m): 1:04pm On Oct 04, 2012
dasparrow: @Post

What is it with most Nigerian youths trying to sound and act american? I only read a few of her tweets on this thread and had to stop. Tonto is not even making sense and talking like someone under the influence of drugs like cocaine, heroine or marijuana. A grown woman like her who cannot articulate her thoughts properly all in a failed attempt to come across americanized when she has never even lived in America for an extended period of time.

I don't know why most Nigerians are so quick to emulate the trashy aspects of american/western culture. The cussing, the foul language, the american ghetto/street way of talking that even decent Americans here in America will never indulge in. If Nigerians want to emulate westerners so badly, why not emulate their societal orderliness and how they have been able to build and maintain their infrastructures, create a functioning healthcare system for their citizens and social programs that will assist the less fortunate in their societies? Sigh!

Like seriously, I was confused myself! If it were an American celeb that talked back to his twitter followers all social media would go frenzy! Btw Twitter will abruptly ban he or she...

What was she even saying? I don't think that broad attended a secondary school lipsrsealed
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Fans Fight On Twitter Over The Release Of Her New Song by Leadn(m): 1:10pm On Oct 04, 2012
Azubreezy: U lot just make it ur hobby or a point of duty to hate sm1 who thrives in adversity. Go get a life or berra still, find ya square root. D gals iz having fun and ya'll are whinning. She no send una. If una like, make una listen to ha music. Kip wasting ur cock-breaths hating on a lady who will still act on screen n make more money no matta wat ya'll think abt ha.

How much do she earn for screen acts?? Nigerian actors and actresses are the worst paid in the world,,, so it points to big wig prostitution...
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Fans Fight On Twitter Over The Release Of Her New Song by Nella(f): 2:21pm On Oct 04, 2012
'Kai!! Sontooo dIkaE! Y is u eh, doin dis bad tin 2 us fine gurls into our name na?? Wht is we do 4 u!??' Y?? Kai!! I Aff die!! Is over! I AFF DIE OOO! ' Wen I am to come 2 vicky city we will see, we shall see oo, dis e mattr shall nt end e eh 4 twizzer, we mush finish it 4 eh vicky city!' *lemmi go nd eh, bring myy gana musht go* ! !
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Fans Fight On Twitter Over The Release Of Her New Song by iykmora(m): 4:37pm On Oct 04, 2012
the way this accidental discharge is ramblin, i won't be surprise if she gets batterred by s/one one day. Her notice me don pass limit and that her facial settin needs reconstruction....anamu lyk her, smelly heeediota. Mtcheeeew...abegi make her matter find one corner drop jhooor, enuf of her trashy existence!
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Fans Fight On Twitter Over The Release Of Her New Song by Nobody: 7:02pm On Oct 04, 2012
lool Deceiving smh
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Fans Fight On Twitter Over The Release Of Her New Song by SlyIg(f): 8:01am On Oct 05, 2012
mumento007: Tonto Itid why insult ya fans?
Spoilt Boy!
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Fans Fight On Twitter Over The Release Of Her New Song by Leadn(m): 4:36pm On Nov 26, 2012
Missy_B: Please check your mail.
Thanks
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Fans Fight On Twitter Over The Release Of Her New Song by talk2val(m): 3:31am On Feb 18, 2013
That Ediota tonto blocked ha father on twitter, all b.cos I told ha the truth about her musical career. Anyway she has jst proven herself 2b the first class of a low class. #Poko# that's the wackest name I hav eveR heared in my whole life. Anuofia.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Emperor Bolojay And His Little Son Perform On Stage (Video, Photos) / Blessing Liman, Female Military Pilot / Toke Makinwa In A Blue Bandage Dress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.