Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,796 members, 7,956,046 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:25 PM

Tonto Dikeh And Fans Fight On Twitter Over The Release Of Her New Song - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh And Fans Fight On Twitter Over The Release Of Her New Song (17736 Views)

Korede Bello Blocks Fan On Twitter Over Joke (photos) / South Africans React on Twitter Over D'banj's Sweet Birthday Message To Adama / Picture Of Tonto Dikeh And Her Mum, Any Form Of Resemblance? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Fans Fight On Twitter Over The Release Of Her New Song by spiderstone: 10:16am On Oct 03, 2012
She's a high profile streetProstitute and dts how she got her money.....how much she dey make from the immature film she dey act....BIG HEADED...SHONSHON BREAST..FLAT PADDED ROTTENSTINKING BOTTOM...ROUGHSHAPE WAKALEG....OVERBLEACH LIZARD SKIN...OVER USED SUCKING LIPS....CROCODILE TEETH...and CRAZY MOUTH ODOUR..fat account my foot.......Money with no Dignity.

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Fans Fight On Twitter Over The Release Of Her New Song by makky(f): 10:17am On Oct 03, 2012
My biz is my makeup products ojareeeee, she didn't beg anyone to follow her. Since they followed someone who was calmly sitn in her ragged sit with her stupid self to know all she's doing, is that not what they wanted to hear in the first place? All about what she's doing? If she is shitting or if she's messing? So why complain? Abeg make I pass joooooo..... Did she block their unfollow button? I don't like the girl even before she started behaving like a possessed being but the truth is if u cnt handle her, unfollow her!
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Fans Fight On Twitter Over The Release Of Her New Song by Nobody: 10:17am On Oct 03, 2012
d igbo wey she dey smoke go soon send ha enta yaba left.fo.olish little girl angry angry angry angry
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Fans Fight On Twitter Over The Release Of Her New Song by dasparrow: 10:21am On Oct 03, 2012
@Post

What is it with most Nigerian youths trying to sound and act american? I only read a few of her tweets on this thread and had to stop. Tonto is not even making sense and talking like someone under the influence of drugs like cocaine, heroine or marijuana. A grown woman like her who cannot articulate her thoughts properly all in a failed attempt to come across americanized when she has never even lived in America for an extended period of time.

I don't know why most Nigerians are so quick to emulate the trashy aspects of american/western culture. The cussing, the foul language, the american ghetto/street way of talking that even decent Americans here in America will never indulge in. If Nigerians want to emulate westerners so badly, why not emulate their societal orderliness and how they have been able to build and maintain their infrastructures, create a functioning healthcare system for their citizens and social programs that will assist the less fortunate in their societies? Sigh!

10 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Fans Fight On Twitter Over The Release Of Her New Song by Nobody: 10:35am On Oct 03, 2012
I am loving this girl...yabbing her fans and not deleting them...
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Fans Fight On Twitter Over The Release Of Her New Song by Nobody: 10:37am On Oct 03, 2012
Wow, she is rather raunchy. And immature.

No wonder someone like Wizkid couldn't stand her. undecided
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Fans Fight On Twitter Over The Release Of Her New Song by Jencejyde(m): 10:42am On Oct 03, 2012
dasparrow: @Post

What is it with most Nigerian youths trying to sound and act american? I only read a few of her tweets on this thread and had to stop. Tonto is not even making sense and talking like someone under the influence of drugs like cocaine, heroine or marijuana. A grown woman like her who cannot articulate her thoughts properly all in a failed attempt to come across americanized when she has never even lived in America for an extended period of time.

I don't know why most Nigerians are so quick to emulate the trashy aspects of american/western culture. The cussing, the foul language, the american ghetto/street way of talking that even decent Americans here in America will never indulge in. If Nigerians want to emulate westerners so badly, why not emulate their societal orderliness and how they have been able to build and maintain their infrastructures, create a functioning healthcare system for their citizens and social programs that will assist the less fortunate in their societies? Sigh!

On point! could not have said it better.
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Fans Fight On Twitter Over The Release Of Her New Song by mallorca(m): 10:45am On Oct 03, 2012
wetin cooncern me
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Fans Fight On Twitter Over The Release Of Her New Song by slam7000(m): 10:49am On Oct 03, 2012
Whom they gods wish to destroy;they first make mad.
Hopefully her madness will take her to the streets of Abuja,then Bala Mohammed and his band thugs will have the pleasure of curing that insanity....fingers crossed.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Fans Fight On Twitter Over The Release Of Her New Song by girlking(f): 10:51am On Oct 03, 2012
Why iz every one attacking only her? She sounded harsh and м̤̣̲̣̥̈̇
e̶̲̥̅̊an, yes. But did you care to sEe the awful things her followers tweeted? They desrve what they got and much more! People should stop being mean and insultive on social medias
bandiejay: angry see how she dey insult her follower for twitter kpaii tins don worwor for naija assuming na yankee star do this shit walai Fans go sue am and court no go make am act ,produce or do anything for insulting the public ...Rubbish
@bandijay are you familiar with the legal maxim 'he who comes to equity must come with clean hands'? I think you are the one talking Rubbish
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Fans Fight On Twitter Over The Release Of Her New Song by ugoflenzy: 10:59am On Oct 03, 2012
Tonto dikeh I tink ‎​*U̶̲̥̅̊* rily nid 2 see a doctor be4 smetin worst hapen 2 ‎​*U̶̲̥̅̊*....jst imagine very soon she go sy she won b footballer or even a comedian
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Fans Fight On Twitter Over The Release Of Her New Song by timbros(m): 11:07am On Oct 03, 2012
#OccupyTonto
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Fans Fight On Twitter Over The Release Of Her New Song by dabrake(m): 11:12am On Oct 03, 2012
heheheheheheheheheh bitch I dnt ve a degree but I do ve a bank acct fat and shapeless enough 2mk ur parent [size=24pt]assasin[/size] U**U unstaaannn?
ah tonto
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Fans Fight On Twitter Over The Release Of Her New Song by omosexy1: 11:12am On Oct 03, 2012

Oh you are so blessed. I wish this was twitter I would have retweeted your post over a thousand times. You forgot to mention "sagging", a particular reason Calvin Klein said his clothes are not meant for black people
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Fans Fight On Twitter Over The Release Of Her New Song by dabrake(m): 11:14am On Oct 03, 2012

so annoying. they do not copy their creativity. only the silly aspect
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Fans Fight On Twitter Over The Release Of Her New Song by Ejine(m): 11:15am On Oct 03, 2012
makky: My biz is my makeup products ojareeeee, she didn't beg anyone to follow her. Since they followed someone who was calmly sitn in her ragged sit with her stupid self to know all she's doing, is that not what they wanted to hear in the first place? All about what she's doing? If she is shitting or if she's messing? So why complain? Abeg make I pass joooooo..... Did she block their unfollow button? I don't like the girl even before she started behaving like a possessed being but the truth is if u cnt handle her, unfollow her!

Gbam!
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Fans Fight On Twitter Over The Release Of Her New Song by Nobody: 11:19am On Oct 03, 2012
lol, not worth my seconds
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Fans Fight On Twitter Over The Release Of Her New Song by Nathan00(m): 11:32am On Oct 03, 2012
I dnt know wat is itchn her oooo
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Fans Fight On Twitter Over The Release Of Her New Song by alaoeri: 11:33am On Oct 03, 2012
All these actors trying music are 'oloju kokoro' they are just move by the way the musicians raking money so they wanna give a shot too.
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Fans Fight On Twitter Over The Release Of Her New Song by horlaryeenqar: 11:42am On Oct 03, 2012
Who cares bout her,if she lyks she can dabble in2 futball. She owns her lyf, let her f**kin live her lyf d way she fuckin want....
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Fans Fight On Twitter Over The Release Of Her New Song by fitzmayowa: 11:43am On Oct 03, 2012
She must be high on heroine * hisses and piss on useless tweet from a dullard *
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Fans Fight On Twitter Over The Release Of Her New Song by Nobody: 12:09pm On Oct 03, 2012
Tonto dike the girl that bleeps like a dog? undecided
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Fans Fight On Twitter Over The Release Of Her New Song by Chilzysmiler: 12:17pm On Oct 03, 2012
hmmmmmmmmmm, all d actors and actress wan become musician. abi na there d moola dey nw?
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Fans Fight On Twitter Over The Release Of Her New Song by trent9002(m): 12:29pm On Oct 03, 2012
She can't even fvcking spell
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Fans Fight On Twitter Over The Release Of Her New Song by Nobody: 12:30pm On Oct 03, 2012
I've been trying to ignore this chick for a while now but wtf mehn? This girl acts like a complete a$$hole. She's a social figure na, she should not be going so low as to use vulgar language with her followers. Its not cool jor. That being said, she's not even a terrific actress sef so I wonder what's giving her all this liver. I'm willing to bet her music will be worse and trashy.
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Fans Fight On Twitter Over The Release Of Her New Song by francis247(m): 12:43pm On Oct 03, 2012
Seun Seun Seun... Ur head don dey touch again abi? he...
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Fans Fight On Twitter Over The Release Of Her New Song by mumento007: 12:47pm On Oct 03, 2012
Tonto Itid why insult ya fans?
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Fans Fight On Twitter Over The Release Of Her New Song by Lero15(m): 12:51pm On Oct 03, 2012
Nairaland...if not Tonto Dikeh,it wil b T.B Joshua,Oyedepo,or boko haram!
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Fans Fight On Twitter Over The Release Of Her New Song by oladapoti: 12:54pm On Oct 03, 2012
I cant seem to find Tonto Dikeh on my Radar... undecided
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Fans Fight On Twitter Over The Release Of Her New Song by berrystunn(m): 1:20pm On Oct 03, 2012
if i day tell pple what influence of drugs like cocaine, heroine or marijuana. can do , them no day believe
see as she day full her self,
if she no day smoke i for say na person hack her id,
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Fans Fight On Twitter Over The Release Of Her New Song by Akosbaba(m): 1:47pm On Oct 03, 2012
searchcorp: Atleast I get to sell this space.

PS: We all know what the future of nollywood will be like....
(y)
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Fans Fight On Twitter Over The Release Of Her New Song by Truckpusher(m): 1:48pm On Oct 03, 2012
spiderstone: She's a high profile streetProstitute and dts how she got her money.....how much she dey make from the immature film she dey act....BIG HEADED...SHONSHON BREAST..FLAT PADDED ROTTENSTINKING BOTTOM...ROUGHSHAPE WAKALEG....OVERBLEACH LIZARD SKIN...OVER USED SUCKING LIPS....CROCODILE TEETH...and CRAZY MOUTH ODOUR..fat account my foot.......Money with no Dignity.
all this for one person?...i guess that ur hatred for her is something much more painful to you compared to what she spitted out in her twitter account .Abi she no gree bleep u after all ur effort...TAKE HEART.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Emperor Bolojay And His Little Son Perform On Stage (Video, Photos) / Blessing Liman, Female Military Pilot / Toke Makinwa In A Blue Bandage Dress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.