Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,705 members, 7,862,220 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 11:37 AM

Junior's Reply To Daddy - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Junior's Reply To Daddy (743 Views)

See This Guy's Epic Reply To A Tweet By RCCG / Letter From Daughter To Daddy / Why Should Mummy Eat Junior Instead Of Garri? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Junior's Reply To Daddy by dammeg: 3:14pm On Jan 17, 2008
On a sturday morning a pastor was travelling down to the eastern part with his son junior, while the journey was on, junior said he was hungry that he wanted a loaf of bread,,his dad said,"b4 u have the it give me a scriptural term of what u want,
   The son answered,Jesus is the bread of life, his dad said ok u can have it.
  Few minutes later junior said he wanted water,his dad repeated the same thing.junior then said dad i dont know any scriptural terms, he wasn't offered what he wanted. tongue angry
a man selling yam then passed n winked at junior,he told his dad he wanted the yam, his dad said i need a scriptural term of the yam,,,,,,,,,,,,junior waited 4 about 10mins and said i know it,his dad said am all ears,junior replied 'I AM THAT I AM" grin grin grin grin
Re: Junior's Reply To Daddy by tufe(m): 3:17pm On Jan 17, 2008
dude that is so old.

try harder
Re: Junior's Reply To Daddy by clemcykul(f): 3:45pm On Jan 17, 2008
hahhahaha good dammeg but respect christ and bible.
Re: Junior's Reply To Daddy by Migines(m): 9:40pm On Jan 17, 2008
@clem
*singing*
<missing u>
Re: Junior's Reply To Daddy by Necorios(m): 9:52pm On Jan 17, 2008
!
Re: Junior's Reply To Daddy by Migines(m): 10:30pm On Jan 17, 2008
Wetin do u?
Re: Junior's Reply To Daddy by Necorios(m): 11:14pm On Jan 17, 2008
Notin do me o!
Re: Junior's Reply To Daddy by ayusman16(m): 12:01am On Jan 18, 2008
shey something do u?

Shey u be fine boy? Lai Lai u no be fine boy!
Re: Junior's Reply To Daddy by Nobody: 1:29am On Jan 18, 2008
@post
oh ok undecided

(1) (Reply)

Hell Explained By Chemistry Student / Husband And Wife / Don’t Lie To Kids!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.