Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,595 members, 7,851,002 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 12:05 PM

Don’t Lie To Kids! - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Don’t Lie To Kids! (742 Views)

(Photo) When You Lie To You Boss That You're Sick / Don't Lie To Kids! / Never Lie To Kids (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don’t Lie To Kids! by tytylayor: 5:10pm On Feb 14, 2008
DON’T LIE TO KIDS!!!

There was this guys sunbathing in the nude at the beach. Well, this little girl comes up to him, so he covers his private parts with a newspaper.

The little Girl asked, “What is under there?” he answered and said, “it’s a bird”.

The girl went away and the man fall’s asleep. When he wakes up; he is on a hospital bed and in great pain.

A doctor came up to his bed and asked, “what happened?’ The man answer, “I don’t know” I was at the beach and I fell asleep after talking to a little girl.”

So the doctor went and report to the police and they went to the beach to find any witnesses.

When they got there, they saw the little girl that the man was talking about. So they ask her if she did anything to the man.

She answered, “I didn’t do anything to him, but while he was sleeping, I played with his bird. After a while, it spit at me, so I broke its neck, burned its nest and smashed all its eggs.

Nice day!!
Re: Don’t Lie To Kids! by tytylayor: 6:20pm On Feb 14, 2008
SMART CHINESE GIRL
A young Chinese girl going on her 1st date. Her mother warned her…."1st, he kisses your cheek; then he'll kiss your breasts, you'll enjoy; then he want to go on top. You must not allow it so as not to disgrace our family name" Next day the girl told Mom, "Everything happen exactly as you predicted. I didn't allow him to go on top so I went on top and disgraced his family".
Re: Don’t Lie To Kids! by ThugLife1(m): 6:28pm On Feb 14, 2008
lol
love the first one
Re: Don’t Lie To Kids! by kronkykay(m): 11:17am On Feb 17, 2008
love the first, enjoyed the second

nice work tyty
Re: Don’t Lie To Kids! by ituen(m): 3:45pm On Feb 17, 2008
heard them b4 but its nice
Re: Don’t Lie To Kids! by clemcykul(f): 12:29pm On Feb 18, 2008
good one grin
Re: Don’t Lie To Kids! by tytylayor: 12:50pm On Feb 18, 2008
ituen, anoda old papa youngie on nld

(1) (Reply)

It Look Like Joke / Divorcing Husband Takes Wife's Demand For Half His Assets To Extremes / Lil Johnny Wins Lottery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.