Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,030 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:00 AM

Reno Omokri, Others To Be Fired Over Lie In Jonathan's Independence Speech? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri, Others To Be Fired Over Lie In Jonathan's Independence Speech? (9203 Views)

President Buhari’s 55th Independence Speech - Full Text / Independence Speech: Why I Sent Ministerial List Late – PMB / President Jonathan Stumbles With The Independence Speech (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri, Others To Be Fired Over Lie In Jonathan's Independence Speech? by PointB: 8:22pm On Oct 03, 2012
Gbawe:

Mumu stalker, why don't you show the "mediocrities" Tinubu supported? You just scored an own goal. Olodo. This is why many on the forum continue to mock you because of your intellectual 'deficits'. Olodo. The latest is Ondo. Who is the ACN candidate silly fool? Adedibu reincarnated or a military authoritarian as OBJ would have backed? M.o.r.on.

I don't have the time for your rants now. Besides having watch Desola b1tchslapped you severally, exposing your hypocrisy, I consider you quite effeminate. Like I said, not now. Some other time old gay!
Re: Reno Omokri, Others To Be Fired Over Lie In Jonathan's Independence Speech? by Gbawe: 8:44pm On Oct 03, 2012
PointB:

I don't have the time for your rants now. Besides having watch Desola b1tchslapped you severally, exposing your hypocrisy, I consider you quite effeminate. Like I said, not now. Some other time old gay!

grin grin grin grin Dude you have issues. You directly quote a poster. When they respond, you move off on another tangent and claim not to have their time. Not looking good buddy. You are the only man acting effeminate here. You quote forumers the entire Nairaland know you stalk and are obsessed with only to then begin talking , in a cowardly manner, about myriads of unrelated and bitchy issues when they better you intellectually. What a clown.

Dude, why can't you accept what you are? I.e an emotional and bigoted basket-case who is mentally conquered by those he is indoctrinated to hate? I bet you feel very cheated when you have been indoctrinated to think you are superior to others only to be disappointed by how they are , easily, far brighter than you are? those things can happen when folks consumed with inferiority complex and paranoia embrace delusions of grandeur. You enter a thread, ignore the topic under discussion, only to focus on another poster everyone knows you stalk. What does that make you?

Once again, as the generous person I am , I will give you the chance to redeem yourself intellectually. "why don't you show how Tinubu has demonstrated a serial pattern of supporting the worst in the land as the others I have mentioned? Cat got your tongue or is it that despite your bigoted hatred of the man, you are totally totally unable to prove he supports and empower the worst in the land like the others olodos you ethnically worship?

What a hateful douchebag. "Tinubu is the worst in the land" according to you hateful bigots yet the entire world, beyond Nigeria, see him supporting the best performers , with the most 'loaded history' Nigerians love and trust. I think it would be easy to conlude you are the one with the problem when neutral folks critically and pragmatically examine the folks Tinubu supports to gain important office.

For once, stop embarrassing yourself and answer the relevant question put before you.

Mumu, defend your "fixed" mischief below that Tinubu, like others mentioned, supports mediocrities.

in Nigeria we keep letting the Tinubu's, OBJ's and Anehih's of the world package their mediocre stooges for us
Re: Reno Omokri, Others To Be Fired Over Lie In Jonathan's Independence Speech? by Danmas: 8:58pm On Oct 03, 2012
pls. My freind brief me on how to write new topic on NL. I cnt find d way?
Re: Reno Omokri, Others To Be Fired Over Lie In Jonathan's Independence Speech? by earthgreeners(m): 9:31pm On Oct 03, 2012
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Goodluck_Jonathan

nothing good was written about the president of Nigeria

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Patience_Jonathan

The First lady got a better biography.... but for this:

In 2006, Jonathan came under investigation for money laundering. Anti-corruption officials alleged that she tried to launder some $13.5m (£8.5m). Jonathan, then the First Lady of Bayelsa, was picked up at Murtala Muhammed International Airport, Lagos. She was not convicted of any crime and officials insist that the case is an "old one"
Re: Reno Omokri, Others To Be Fired Over Lie In Jonathan's Independence Speech? by COOLDUN: 9:44pm On Oct 03, 2012
Dear Nairalanders, can any one tell me the day without a drama from this Mr President? If you have any day this Mr PHD holder did not act a new drama just name the date? It is clearly clear to the world now the kind of man that pilots the affairs of this Geographical Expression .Nigeria. have we all seen the reason why there was no serious minded leader when he was addressing their empty seats recently at the UN National Assembly 67th session last week. He spent a huge amount of money on that pleasure trip with his mistresses and concubines he parades as his ministers. The world leaders are sick and tired of Nigeria lies and un seriousness about their economic, security,bla,bla,bla. From OBJ, till this Mr PHD. I have a big advise for him Mr GEJ. Just manage to waste away the remaining years in your mandate, if you can make it till 2015, but never you dream of extending this mess you call government or regime beyond your last day in that office.

If you like add Odumegwu Ojukwu to your fraudulent names you picked before your manipuelection Ebele Azikiwe Jonathan. No reasonable Igbo man/Woman will waste his/her time to vote for you again, because you are not worthy to be a village PRO in Nigeria. Your fabricated story of going to school shoeless is outdated, as we have seen that you are more greedy than all the ex rulers of Nigeria. Your staying in power beyond 2015 will be a suicide mission. How can you claim a house you never built? You believed what you read on a page of newspaper easily but never believed what newspaper wrote about the sufferings and hardship your false subsidy removal would cause to Nigerian masses then.

I heard how your Petroleum Minster was asking you , if you are not a man for not going ahead to punish Nigerians with your 500% increment of the fuel price, to make more money for her extravagant spending like what we heard about her during your recent Jamboree in the USA. How can you punish a liar while you are a product of the greatest lie ever sold to Nigerians? GEJ, please go and apply for a comedy position in the Nigeria Nollywood Film industry that is the place you might try better, because you are the greatest COMEDIAN I have ever seen in my entire life. Mr Ibu will never see your back in the Nollywood Comedy role. Stop blaming the opposition for your carelessness and cluelessness; you are fond of making mistakes which a nursery pupil can never make. I regret voting for you Mr. President.

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri, Others To Be Fired Over Lie In Jonathan's Independence Speech? by COOLDUN: 10:01pm On Oct 03, 2012
Fourcade:
You think that bothers him?..his work is to read out what has been handed to him grin

Without studying it and make some corrections? If this is how you reason that means that we are doomed . No president ever picks up a note and start reading it without knowing the contents and the facts in the notes. What of if it written that he has accepted to resign? My dear we should argue logically and not biased, so that these rulers will know that they are ruling human beings and not animals in the ZOO.
Re: Reno Omokri, Others To Be Fired Over Lie In Jonathan's Independence Speech? by muktarmtt(m): 10:08pm On Oct 03, 2012
chucky234: It baffles me that out of the one million registered members on NL with over two hundred thousand coming from Rivers state no one seem to know about GEJ's thesis or someone who was his former student,we get to do something right here and fast too.
I am sure Billyonaire,Deideke and Jmaine will have better information about our loving president to share,can someone invite those three to the house pls.
Yep expecialy dat billyonaire ware hin dey
Re: Reno Omokri, Others To Be Fired Over Lie In Jonathan's Independence Speech? by sheyma: 11:02pm On Oct 03, 2012
Me think presido knws what he read, he jez wanted to play a fast 1 on our intelligence, unluckly 4 him it backfired, cos I don't want to believe a presido would proof-read a speech dat contain lies nd still go ahead and broadcast it to d nation.
@ dem dem, gbawe nd d rest I really dnt knw, good job
Re: Reno Omokri, Others To Be Fired Over Lie In Jonathan's Independence Speech? by sheyma: 11:03pm On Oct 03, 2012
Me think presido knws what he read, he jez wanted to play a fast 1 on our intelligence, unluckly 4 him it backfired, cos I don't want to believe a presido would proof-read a speech dat contain lies nd still go ahead and broadcast it to d nation.
@ dem dem, gbawe nd d rest of d online activist, I see ya from here. Thumbs up
Re: Reno Omokri, Others To Be Fired Over Lie In Jonathan's Independence Speech? by ifeci: 11:36pm On Oct 03, 2012
pls where are the likes of dedeike,jmaine, billionaire and the rest? dis one done do dem "shut up"
Re: Reno Omokri, Others To Be Fired Over Lie In Jonathan's Independence Speech? by jmaine: 12:17am On Oct 04, 2012
ifeci: pls where are the likes of dedeike,[size=14pt]Jmaine[/size], billionaire and the rest? dis one done do dem "shut up"

Thanks for the honor . . .You are noticed
Re: Reno Omokri, Others To Be Fired Over Lie In Jonathan's Independence Speech? by ifeci: 12:20am On Oct 04, 2012
jmaine:

Thanks for the honor . . .You are noticed

I'm just curiously waiting for u and ur team to come and flaunt ur foolishness. why are u guys hiding?
Re: Reno Omokri, Others To Be Fired Over Lie In Jonathan's Independence Speech? by jmaine: 12:21am On Oct 04, 2012
ifeci:

I'm just curiously waiting for u and ur team to come and flaunt ur intelligence. why are u guys hiding?

When your done ejaculat!ng here . .
Re: Reno Omokri, Others To Be Fired Over Lie In Jonathan's Independence Speech? by ifeci: 12:26am On Oct 04, 2012
jmaine:

When your done ejaculat!ng here . .

There is no need changing my write up to a wish u will never have. it only shows how foolish you have gotten.
Re: Reno Omokri, Others To Be Fired Over Lie In Jonathan's Independence Speech? by jmaine: 12:29am On Oct 04, 2012
ifeci:

There is no need changing my write up to a wish u will never have. it only shows how foolish you have gotten.

What a child . .Your feeble attempt at feeling so fly is hilarious cheesy . . . .Your simply not up to it abeg . .So give it a break . . .
Re: Reno Omokri, Others To Be Fired Over Lie In Jonathan's Independence Speech? by ifeci: 12:49am On Oct 04, 2012
jmaine:

What a child . .Your feeble attempt at feeling so fly is hilarious cheesy . . . .Your simply not up to it abeg . .So give it a break . . .

Are u having a sleepless night over loosing ur job? just go mastur.bate as usual and may b u could get som rest
Re: Reno Omokri, Others To Be Fired Over Lie In Jonathan's Independence Speech? by Nobody: 12:59am On Oct 04, 2012
Pataki: Garbage In, Garbage Out.

There is no need to seek for his thesis write-up, simply because it does not exist.

That GEJ is an intellectual fraudster, a liar, a glutton, a thief and son of lucifer the deception master.
Yet, he wx deputy governor, governor, vice president & now president.. U would wish he wx ur father.. He has a 1st degree, masterz degree & a phd. He has lectured some of yr fatherz mate.. Mumu.. Evry oportunity is an avenue to hurl insults on GEJ.. kip it up, ur insultz will fecth him 2nd term as president.. Watch & see..
Re: Reno Omokri, Others To Be Fired Over Lie In Jonathan's Independence Speech? by Demdem(m): 7:29am On Oct 04, 2012
torhuke:
Yet, he wx deputy governor, governor, vice president & now president.. U would wish he wx ur father.. He has a 1st degree, masterz degree & a phd. He has lectured some of yr fatherz mate.. Mumu.. Evry oportunity is an avenue to hurl insults on GEJ.. kip it up, ur insultz will fecth him 2nd term as president.. Watch & see..

Wonderful. U seem to know what we all have been looking for all these while especially the Retardeen's students. Do u know any?
Kindly assist us with ur knowledge on this thread.

https://www.nairaland.com/976492/g-e-js-students-nairaland
Re: Reno Omokri, Others To Be Fired Over Lie In Jonathan's Independence Speech? by oiseworld: 7:47pm On Oct 04, 2012
yeye children at it again...

Can never stop calling their papa names...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

OBJ Says Boko-Haram Will End Soon / Disgruntled Politicians Want Igbo Presidency - PDP / PDP Hiding Peter Obi As Atiku's Running Mate In The Northern Part (Updated).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.