Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,812 members, 7,851,728 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 06:41 AM

What Should I Do To My Ex? She Is A 419er - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Should I Do To My Ex? She Is A 419er (993 Views)

Ladies, Have You Or Anyone You Know Dated A 419er? / Closed / Should I Tell My Ex-Boyfriend That I Want Him Back? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Should I Do To My Ex? She Is A 419er by Madukaele(m): 12:29pm On Oct 03, 2012
I belive I have told NL about hw I broke up wit my ex some years back, somehow she added me bak on fb asking to b only frnds and I agreed, she told me she is in one of d polytechnics in nigeria and doing buisness to survive ( she sells bags and ladies shoes). She beged me to patronise her and I agreed. I just got a new babe so I told her to gimmi a good shoe and bag and I paid her immediately but unfortunately I fell sick dat I couldn't collect d shoe and stuff and she told me she can help me send it to my babe since am in lagos and she is in d east. I agreed and also gave her money for d post.
NL till date shoe I neva see, bag I neva see, I called her and she kept giving one stupid excuse and anoda, wen women begin do 419? And y will she wanna pay me bak dis way?
Re: What Should I Do To My Ex? She Is A 419er by Nobody: 12:33pm On Oct 03, 2012
boy, why would you ask your ex who you broke up with to get a present for your new girlfriend? even if she can make some money this way. think please. maybe you broke her heart and she has now taken revenge. don't know if it serves you right but the whole thing was not a very smart idea.
Re: What Should I Do To My Ex? She Is A 419er by Madukaele(m): 12:34pm On Oct 03, 2012
I had no choice but to delete her from my fb and block her, I also deleted her from my bb and whatsapp, hw can she b dis wicked? Now am boiling again and rememberin all I went tru cos of her
Re: What Should I Do To My Ex? She Is A 419er by Nobody: 12:36pm On Oct 03, 2012
you have already suffered because of her in the past? and then you go on to make a deal / business with her? I beg you pardon.
Re: What Should I Do To My Ex? She Is A 419er by Madukaele(m): 12:50pm On Oct 03, 2012
Bros u willnt understand, I tot we are all matured and let by gon b by gon but neva knew she can't change. I messed up trying to tink we can b normal frnds dan shuting oursef out cos of relationship gone rong
Re: What Should I Do To My Ex? She Is A 419er by Nobody: 2:33pm On Oct 03, 2012
My computer monitor & keyboard have frozen completely. Help!!!! shocked
Re: What Should I Do To My Ex? She Is A 419er by CrazyMan(m): 6:10pm On Oct 03, 2012
Why on earth should you tell your ex to send gift items to your present girlfriend? That was a very wrong move you made.

You made the error yourself, so you must bear the consequences.

I'm sure that with this incident you experienced, you won't make such a grave error next time.

Good luck.
Re: What Should I Do To My Ex? She Is A 419er by Nobody: 6:33pm On Oct 03, 2012
@ poster you are to be blame for such deed, telling your ex to send gifts to your new girlfriend. it's not meant to be so. you have to take cost.
Re: What Should I Do To My Ex? She Is A 419er by Nobody: 6:39pm On Oct 03, 2012
Me ma dey sell shoe and handbag, and I will deliver it to your girlfriend door step.

Just pay 50,000 into my account.
Re: What Should I Do To My Ex? She Is A 419er by Smuthx(m): 7:03pm On Oct 03, 2012
you have lots of money to spare. giving money to your ex for a product you have not seen.
Re: What Should I Do To My Ex? She Is A 419er by Nobody: 7:20pm On Oct 03, 2012
OP that was very smart of you! How old are you pls?
Re: What Should I Do To My Ex? She Is A 419er by Sijo01(f): 7:26pm On Oct 03, 2012
Sharp babe!
Re: What Should I Do To My Ex? She Is A 419er by Mynd44: 11:19pm On Oct 03, 2012
The OP is to blame here. It is just unthinkable
Re: What Should I Do To My Ex? She Is A 419er by Madukaele(m): 9:12am On Feb 24, 2018
6 years later. time flies

(1) (Reply)

Is It Too Long A Wait?? / Romance As Heineken Hosted Orikinla's Sweethearts At 2012 EKOIFF / You & I

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.