Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,309 members, 7,819,055 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:41 AM

Studying In Finland (free Tuition) - Travel (361) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Studying In Finland (free Tuition) (953241 Views)

Study In Finland For Undergraduate (tuition Free) / Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! / Study In Finland In September: Tuition Free! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (358) (359) (360) (361) (362) (363) (364) ... (371) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Outstandingmam: 8:54am On Aug 03, 2023
Positivitttty11:

I have done both and even paid. I'm still waiting for them to send the instuctions on how to send the document so how long would the process take?

Did they acknowledge your mail? If they did, you have no choice but just to wait. VFS will not attend to you without the correspondence from the embassy.

Officially, VFS verification should take 60 days if there are no errors on your docs. However, until you send your documents to VFS and pay the verification fees, the process hasn't even started.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by newhere1234: 1:42pm On Aug 03, 2023
Good afternoon Outstandingmam.
I was talking to someone about vamia application, he applied in January and already been granted student permit so he should me the question of the study motivation they asked for in January(first attached image).
Then he said on checking the link he used in applying before he saw this new study motivation, they're two; motivation to study abroad and economic motivation(second attached inage).

So my question now is what should we write in the economic motivation if it happens to be the question asked by Monday 7th of Aug. I'm trying to write something down in advance so I'll be able to submit quickly.
I just need main bullet point, thanks a lot, I appreciate.

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by TrillionBrains(m): 3:37pm On Aug 03, 2023
Is there a way any to revisit and view the admission questions for those that applied in January?

newhere1234:
I was talking to someone about vamia application, he applied in January and already been granted student permit so he should me the question of the study motivation they asked for in January(first attached image).
Then he said on checking the link he used in applying before he saw this new study motivation, they're two; motivation to study abroad and economic motivation(second attached inage).

So my question now is what should we write in the economic motivation if it happens to be the question asked by Monday 7th of Aug. I'm trying to write something down in advance so I'll be able to submit quickly.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Outstandingmam: 3:41pm On Aug 03, 2023
newhere1234:

This economic motivation aspect is totally new to me. I simply have no idea.

However, you might want to tell them how you'll go about assuring your financial and economic well-being in Finland. There should be other things but like I said earlier, I have no idea.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by AllLovingGod: 4:08pm On Aug 03, 2023
You're really one of a kind ma'am! May the Good Lord richly bless you for your invaluable contributions here, Amen.
Talk of an angel in human form.
Outstandingmam:

Did they acknowledge your mail? If they did, you have no choice but just to wait. VFS will not attend to you without the correspondence from the embassy.

Officially, VFS verification should take 60 days if there are no errors on your docs. However, until you send your documents to VFS and pay the verification fees, the process hasn't even started.

2 Likes

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by newhere1234: 4:15pm On Aug 03, 2023
TrillionBrains:
Is there a way any to revisit and view the admission questions for those that applied in January?

There is no way to view the question they had in January but the first photo I attached is the question they answered.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by newhere1234: 4:18pm On Aug 03, 2023
Outstandingmam:

This economic motivation aspect is totally new to me. I simply have no idea.

However, you might want to tell them how you'll go about assuring your financial and economic well-being in Finland. There should be other things but like I said earlier, I have no idea.

Thank you very much for the contribution, i’ll continue to look forward to answer it.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Lionsempire: 4:18pm On Aug 03, 2023
newhere1234:

There is no way to view the question they had in January but the first photo I attached is the question they answered.
Honorable sir ! I'm kinda surprised they ask questions before admission I mean vamia. Can you be kind enough to shed more light on the whole process because it seems things had changed since oak202 gave us some heads up.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Outstandingmam: 4:22pm On Aug 03, 2023
AllLovingGod:
You're really one of a kind ma'am! May the Good Lord richly bless you for your invaluable contributions here, Amen.
Talk of an angel in human form.

That's touching.
Thanks wink

1 Like

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Outstandingmam: 4:23pm On Aug 03, 2023
newhere1234:

Thank you very much for the contribution, i’ll continue to look forward to answer it.

Ok
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by newhere1234: 4:23pm On Aug 03, 2023
Lionsempire:

Honorable sir ! I'm kinda surprised they ask questions before admission I mean vamia. Can you be kind enough to shed more light on the whole process because it seems things had changed since oak202 gave us some heads up.

I’m also applying next week so my own idea is limited but what the guy told me, they called him for interview after he submitted, it was brief group interview, confirmed his identity and questions about the study.
I’m just hoping they won’t ask this economic motivation again because I’m not sure how I will write it yet.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Lionsempire: 4:28pm On Aug 03, 2023
newhere1234:

I’m also applying next week so my own idea is limited but what the guy told me, they called him for interview after he submitted, it was brief group interview, confirmed his identity and questions about the study.
I’m just hoping they won’t ask this economic motivation again because I’m not sure how I will write it yet.
Ok chief please kindly keep us info here please I'm looking at January that why I'm asking you sir.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Positivitttty11(f): 9:19pm On Aug 03, 2023
Outstandingmam:

They haven't acknowledged it
When I started applying for residence permit, I was told that there was no need to legalize my documents for studies now I received a supplement on my application that I need to send them my legalized birth certificate. Do you by any chance know the reason why they are asking for legalized birth certificate when I'm going for studies?
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by newhere1234: 2:43am On Aug 04, 2023
Lionsempire:

Ok chief please kindly keep us info here please I'm looking at January that why I'm asking you sir.

Okay boss, I would do so.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Outstandingmam: 6:48am On Aug 04, 2023
Positivitttty11:

They haven't acknowledged it
When I started applying for residence permit, I was told that there was no need to legalize my documents for studies now I received a supplement on my application that I need to send them my legalized birth certificate. Do you by any chance know the reason why they are asking for legalized birth certificate when I'm going for studies?

I want to assume that you're female. Are you married? Did you do change of name?

When did you mail them?
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by ahzNigeria: 11:38am On Aug 04, 2023
Study postgraduate courses in the UK, get FREE counselling and FULL support here: https://ahzassociates.co.uk
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by jarrot(m): 3:05pm On Aug 04, 2023
Do you have your English test from duolingo already?
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Positivitttty11(f): 7:30am On Aug 05, 2023
Outstandingmam:

I want to assume that you're female. Are you married? Did you do change of name?

When did you mail them?

Yes
I sent them the payment 5 days ago they said it is yet to be confirmed.
What if they start continue processing my application without it, what is the probability of my rp coming out positive without the document?
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Outstandingmam: 11:41am On Aug 05, 2023
Positivitttty11:

Yes
I sent them the payment 5 days ago they said it is yet to be confirmed.
What if they start continue processing my application without it, what is the probability of my rp coming out positive without the document?

If they proceed without that legalized document which they expressly demanded, it'll most likely result in a negative decision.

In the request for additional information, they would have given you an option of explaining why you can't tender it now. Follow their instructions and let them know about your constraints
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by AllLovingGod: 3:50pm On Aug 05, 2023
You're doing fine, keep it up. Myself will be needing your your private/paid services between Dec.- Jan. for my 2024 application if God permits it.
I will bookmark your email address.
Thanks again ma'am.
Outstandingmam:

That's touching.
Thanks wink
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by oby333: 9:53am On Aug 07, 2023
Good morning all,please I have a joint account with my mum can I use that account as POF to cover for myself and 3 kids for student visa application.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by mikeangel: 1:10pm On Aug 07, 2023
Pls which English exam is more better, ielts or doulingo. Also for the work experience is it a must. I mean wen applying for vamia college?
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by mikeangel: 1:13pm On Aug 07, 2023
Lionsempire:

Have u successfully applied. How did it go boss ? Because I plan to apply too
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Lionsempire: 2:04pm On Aug 07, 2023
mikeangel:

Have u successfully applied. How did it go boss ? Because I plan to apply too

My lord you are quoting the wrong person sir. I'm applying January all things been equal sir
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Chrishertz8: 2:44pm On Aug 07, 2023
Please how many months is required for the POF to stay in the account for study?
I am applying to Vamia.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Lionsempire: 3:51pm On Aug 07, 2023
Chrishertz8:
Please how many months is required for the POF to stay in the account for study?
I am applying to Vamia.
According to the official website its 3months but my question is sir shey that 6k is it equals to about 6million or 4.5 like the goodwolan helping us pointed out.

1 Like

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by newhere1234: 5:40pm On Aug 07, 2023
newhere1234:
Good afternoon .

So we are actually writing three study motivations, that's a lot.
Wishing everyone applying success.

1 Like

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Lionsempire: 9:06pm On Aug 07, 2023
newhere1234:

So we are actually writing three study motivations, that's a lot.
Wishing everyone applying success.
boss when I open the application page and went to the motivation part I just weak seems a lot has changed about the whole application thing. I hope the wont make it more stressful by January sha
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by newhere1234: 9:39pm On Aug 07, 2023
Lionsempire:

boss when I open the application page and went to the motivation part I just weak seems a lot has changed about the whole application thing. I hope the wont make it more stressful by January sha

It seems like every year they increase their rules, only God will help us now bros.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by newhere1234: 10:03pm On Aug 07, 2023
I just discovered they need IELTS General Test for Vamia not academic, so i think its safer to apply with duolingo now.

1 Like

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Lionsempire: 10:06pm On Aug 07, 2023
newhere1234:
I just discovered they need IELTS General Test for Vamia not academic, so i think its safer to apply with duolingo now.
Yes that's true are you applying for the cook or waitress ? And that pof how much is it in naira because that's the main issue why I didnt apply now I dont have that 6million not even close to it self
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by newhere1234: 10:37pm On Aug 07, 2023
Lionsempire:

Yes that's true are you applying for the cook or waitress ? And that pof how much is it in naira because that's the main issue why I didnt apply now I dont have that 6million not even close to it self

I have academic IELTS, idk yet, I think I'll just apply.

The pof will depend on the rate embassy is using and I don't have any idea about it.

(1) (2) (3) ... (358) (359) (360) (361) (362) (363) (364) ... (371) (Reply)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.