Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,040 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

Studying In Finland (free Tuition) - Travel (51) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Studying In Finland (free Tuition) (957910 Views)

Study In Finland For Undergraduate (tuition Free) / Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! / Study In Finland In September: Tuition Free! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) ... (371) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Nobody: 8:06pm On Nov 07, 2014
bestsolutionict:

Diz iz nice...for u to travel again no go hard u at all...just keep ur records clean...but when did dey notify you of the admission?
i sent the application form (scanned copies) to them the day i arrived Naija,... 2 weeks later ( June ending) they notified me of it. It was conditional the, so i sent the other documents they asked for - certified waec certificate and school testimonial..
Lol, i didn't know what it means to certify a document then.. i disturbed the admission officer no be small. I sent my documents twice and it was not accepted, almost 25k was wasted/dashed to DHL... With just 200# i certified it at a high court..
The admission was actually for Autumn 2014, but I had to defer it to January 2015, there was insufficient time to get RP. cool grin cheesy
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by bestsolutionict: 10:01pm On Nov 07, 2014
best2com:

i sent the application form (scanned copies) to them the day i arrived Naija,... 2 weeks later ( June ending) they notified me of it. It was conditional the, so i sent the other documents they asked for - certified waec certificate and school testimonial..
Lol, i didn't know what it means to certify a document then.. i disturbed the admission officer no be small. I sent my documents twice and it was not accepted, almost 25k was wasted/dashed to DHL... With just 200# i certified it at a high court..
The admission was actually for Autumn 2014, but I had to defer it to January 2015, there was insufficient time to get RP. cool grin cheesy

Oh! Good...the thing is God wants u in that country...and u will be there soon...when do u intend to reply the supplement now...or u wil not reply them...also...with ur last visit to the country, u should have ppl u can contact nw for assistance concerning ur issue.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Nobody: 10:32pm On Nov 07, 2014
bestsolutionict:

Oh! Good...the thing is God wants u in that country...and u will be there soon...when do u intend to reply the supplement now...or u wil not reply them...also...with ur last visit to the country, u should have ppl u can contact nw for assistance concerning ur issue.
Thank you so much.. I will send them as soon as i have all of them.. Thanks a lot
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Mickyboiz: 8:09am On Nov 08, 2014
best2com:

Thanks wink cheesy grin the application supposed to start this October, But it haven't started.. I heard that they have problems finding sponsors now cry cry cry The camp is usually in June... when Sun no go allow person sleep
when next ar u goin there mk you help me submit my application too grin
best2com:

Thanks wink cheesy grin the application supposed to start this October, But it haven't started.. I heard that they have problems finding sponsors now cry cry cry The camp is usually in June... when Sun no go allow person sleep
when next ar u goin there mk you help me submit my application too
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Nobody: 8:22am On Nov 08, 2014
Mickyboiz:
when next ar u goin there mk you help me submit my application too ;Dwhen next ar u goin there mk you help me submit my application too
I can't be a participant again...The application is online, When it starts , I'll notify you.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Mickyboiz: 8:26am On Nov 08, 2014
best2com:

I can't be a participant again...The application is online, When it starts , I'll notify you.
aiit tanx
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by bumitek02(m): 9:33am On Nov 08, 2014
Mickyboiz:
when next ar u goin there mk you help me submit my application too ;Dwhen next ar u goin there mk you help me submit my application too
how old are you if you are more than 19 years, you can't apply is for 16 to 19 years
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Mickyboiz: 9:41am On Nov 08, 2014
grin angry
bumitek02:
how old are you if you are more than 19 years, you can't apply is for 16 to 19 years
anoda palava ooo me dn pass dat age nah all ds oyinbo self wt dere aga disparity grin
bumitek02:
anoda palava ooo me dn pass dat age nah all ds oyinbo self wt dere aga disparity
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by bumitek02(m): 11:13am On Nov 08, 2014
Mickyboiz:
grin angryanoda palava ooo me dn pass dat age nah all ds oyinbo self wt dere aga disparity ;Danoda palava ooo me dn pass dat age nah all ds oyinbo self wt dere aga disparity
their wahala too much

1 Like

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by bumitek02(m): 4:21pm On Nov 08, 2014
@bestsolutionict did you certify your document when you applied?
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Mickyboiz: 4:36pm On Nov 08, 2014
abeg oo hope finland embassy go gv us visa for entrance exams?
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by bestsolutionict: 7:54pm On Nov 08, 2014
bumitek02:
@bestsolutionict did you certify your document when you applied?

Yeah.. I did
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by bestsolutionict: 7:57pm On Nov 08, 2014
Mickyboiz:
abeg oo hope finland embassy go gv us visa for entrance exams?

No think am oooooO...a fish will swim on land b4 finnish embassy will give u visa for entrance exam.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by bumitek02(m): 8:54pm On Nov 08, 2014
bestsolutionict:

Yeah.. I did
but I heard that undergraduates don't have to certify their document, anyway I will mail them, were did you done yours? how much did it cost?, did you certify your IELTS result also?
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by bumitek02(m): 8:56pm On Nov 08, 2014
bestsolutionict:

No think am oooooO...a fish will swim on land b4 finnish embassy will give u visa for entrance exam.
shebi I don tell am before he no hear
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by sirkezman: 8:57pm On Nov 08, 2014
says who? dont discourage anybody nah. if they see you are qualified, they will give you

bestsolutionict:

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by bumitek02(m): 9:14pm On Nov 08, 2014
sirkezman:
says who? dont discourage anybody nah. if they see you are qualified, they will give you

well the only way I think he will get visa is through tourist visa but he will not mention entrance exam he if not nah direct denial, cos the have put it on their site that nothing like visa for entrance exam. So let him go with tourist visa he may get 3 months visa from there write his exam.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by bestsolutionict: 6:39am On Nov 09, 2014
bumitek02:
well the only way I think he will get visa is through tourist visa but he will not mention entrance exam he if not nah direct denial, cos the have put it on their site that nothing like visa for entrance exam. So let him go with tourist visa he may get 3 months visa from there write his exam.

Well...there is no reason for u not to try....if u mention exam dey will not grant u...if u now wist to use tourist visa...dat means starting from d application period, u will indicate u want to do it in Finland...how are u sure u wil get the visa...u dnt knw d kind questions dey will ask u...eventually, if dey dnt give u, u lose ur chance of writing d exam for d year...so why not focus on writin in africa...u can go to kenya now...u can still enter kenya anyhow.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by adebasket97: 9:10am On Nov 09, 2014
Been following silently

Why going to finland sef, just take a flight to kenya and come back to ya house.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by bumitek02(m): 10:28am On Nov 09, 2014
adebasket97:
Been following silently

Why going to finland sef, just take a flight to kenya and come back to ya house.
Loi but guy if the person fell the exam, omo bad thing don happen to the person ooo, but if nah fin he go, at least he can still chop adiro, I know is cos of it they don't want to give visa for entrance exam, 9ija guys smart die
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by bestsolutionict: 12:43pm On Nov 09, 2014
bumitek02:
but I heard that undergraduates don't have to certify their document, anyway I will mail them, were did you done yours? how much did it cost?, did you certify your IELTS result also?

I know of many guys that didn't certify it...I certified mine coz I had d chance to...but u dnt need to certify ur IELTS...they will get the TRF once u apply and send ur ielts result fotocopy...I can certify in ikeja...na small tin.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Frosti(m): 2:27pm On Nov 09, 2014
bestsolutionict:

Plenty....
Send ur email so as to 4wrd to u...

Please send the past questions to me too. Thanks. Kooljustrel@yahoo.com
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Mickyboiz: 4:39pm On Nov 09, 2014
bestsolutionict:

Well...there is no reason for u not to try....if u mention exam dey will not grant u...if u now wist to use tourist visa...dat means starting from d application period, u will indicate u want to do it in Finland...how are u sure u wil get the visa...u dnt knw d kind questions dey will ask u...eventually, if dey dnt give u, u lose ur chance of writing d exam for d year...so why not focus on writin in africa...u can go to kenya now...u can still enter kenya anyhow.
hmmm aii
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Mickyboiz: 4:42pm On Nov 09, 2014
bumitek02:
Loi but guy if the person fell the exam, omo bad thing don happen to the person ooo, but if nah fin he go, at least he can still chop adiro, I know is cos of it they don't want to give visa for entrance exam, 9ija guys smart die
lmao , o boy naija boys no go waste money go dat place and fail cm bk wt no admsn . I swear my bro/ dad go ask me waitin i cm do naija
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Mickyboiz: 4:45pm On Nov 09, 2014
@bestsolutionict i neva see dat past question oo,na everyday i dey check my email grin@bestsolutionict i neva see dat past question oo,na everyday i dey check my email
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Festaco(m): 6:23am On Nov 11, 2014
Please my fellow nairalanders, I would like to apply for my postgraduate studies in a country with tuition free Universities. Pls help me out as I want to start d process in this month so as to know whether I can make it there next month. Am a graduate of Elect/Elect. Thanks
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by bestsolutionict: 7:30am On Nov 11, 2014
Mickyboiz:
@bestsolutionict i neva see dat past question oo,na everyday i dey check my email grin@bestsolutionict i neva see dat past question oo,na everyday i dey check my email

Yea...I never send am...cool down abeg...I will send it as soon as I can...
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by bestsolutionict: 7:31am On Nov 11, 2014
Festaco:
Please my fellow nairalanders, I would like to apply for my postgraduate studies in a country with tuition free Universities. Pls help me out as I want to start d process in this month so as to know whether I can make it there next month. Am a graduate of Elect/Elect. Thanks

This month and next month ke?
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by bestsolutionict: 8:30am On Nov 11, 2014
best2com:

Thank you so much.. I will send them as soon as i have all of them.. Thanks a lot

Hello....have u replied the supplement request yet...? Send me ur email...
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by evergreen9: 8:20am On Nov 12, 2014
bumitek02:

Bro, Please how can I send you an email ? Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) ... (371) (Reply)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.