Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,240 members, 7,836,147 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:33 PM

Studying In Finland (free Tuition) - Travel (88) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Studying In Finland (free Tuition) (958291 Views)

Study In Finland For Undergraduate (tuition Free) / Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! / Study In Finland In September: Tuition Free! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) ... (371) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by olabode89(m): 7:04pm On Apr 02, 2015
anthochie:
Abeg...are there peeps who are already in finland...or have real life ideas....what is it like in finland....are there jobs for students.....to at least make ends meet....what sort of jobs can one easily get.....especially in jyvaskla and oulu regions

Bros... Congrats once again.... I think the guy that started this thread dahonestboss dropped something concerning jobs in Finland at the beginning of the thread...
Sirkezman and iceberg54 can also provide more information.

By the way u b chief nau..... No b for UKr.... u dey about to complete your Bachelors.... grin

Have u made up ur mind on which Uni to attend yet (there's a high probability of getting more than one admission)

How far with ur RP application.... No dull am.... I have a friend that applied for RP (BSc things) since December 2014 e never get feedback from migri...
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by anthochie: 8:16pm On Apr 02, 2015
olabode89:

Bros... Congrats once again.... I think the guy that started this thread dahonestboss dropped something concerning jobs in Finland at the beginning of the thread...

By the way u b chief nau..... No b for UKr.... u dey about to complete your Bachelors.... grin

Have u made up ur mind on which Uni to attend yet (there's a high probability of getting more than one admission)

How far with ur RP application.... No dull am.... I have a friend that applied for RP (BSc things) since December 2014 e never get feedback from migri...

Lol...how did u know im in ukraine.....but yes u r right...ill be gratuating in 1st week june...but iv gotten admission to about three schools already...but the fear of the unkown dey worry me now....ukraine no be easy place for black man from humble background....so i dey find country with potential...thats why i asked about the job prospect thing and part time hussle...iv got canada in mind too....got admission to MUN....but i hear say tat place get as e be....im just so confused ehhhnnnn

1 Like

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by sirkezman: 11:25am On Apr 03, 2015
mehn Job no easy for Oulu but its relatively easier at other part of finland. Oulu na very wrong place mehn. na like borno for nigeria.

olabode89:

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by anthochie: 11:28am On Apr 03, 2015
sirkezman:
mehn Job no easy for Oulu but its relatively easier at other part of finland. Oulu na very wrong place mehn. na like borno for nigeria.

What about Jyvaskyla.....
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by adebasket97: 11:44am On Apr 03, 2015
sirkezman:

chai and na that place i prefer o cos of the course, hw man pikin wan do am now. wat of kuopio and joensuu?
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by anyicent: 11:59am On Apr 03, 2015
@Sirkeman, which side are you in Finland?
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by cutieme(m): 3:14pm On Apr 03, 2015
@sirkezman,please bro can u give us school link on how to apply and get admitted to any good school with a low tuition fee there,thanks.

1 Like

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by sirkezman: 5:56pm On Apr 03, 2015
sorry i can only tell u abt where i am, to avoid giving wrong information

anthochie:

What about Jyvaskyla.....
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by sirkezman: 5:57pm On Apr 03, 2015
i advise you go through this thread. everything you need is on here

cutieme:
@sirkezman,please bro can u give us school link on how to apply and get admitted to any good school with a low tuition fee there,thanks.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by sirkezman: 5:58pm On Apr 03, 2015
wch course u wan do here? i no sabi other places man. na only here i sabi. its hard here but nt impossible

adebasket97:

chai and na that place i prefer o cos of the course, hw man pikin wan do am now. wat of kuopio and joensuu?
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by auroraborealis: 11:02am On Apr 06, 2015
bestsolutionict:
Hi guys...I av sent the finnish exam past questions to those that requested for it...if u never receive your own...pls drop ur email again.

Many thanks friend
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by olabode89(m): 9:24pm On Apr 06, 2015
Guys wetin dey now.....dis place just quiet.

By tomorrow guys that applied to Aalto would have gotten d good news grin

Patiently waiting.

My status for Funima still dey show incomplete for my application to LUT.... but they have confirmed that they have received my application and transcript from my university. Na dem sabi if Aalto or TUT enter i no go kukuma look dem face.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by uzhi(m): 6:17am On Apr 07, 2015
Na hustling and praying baba. Are they releasing admission list 2morow ?

olabode89:
Guys wetin dey now.....dis place just quiet.

By tomorrow guys that applied to Aalto would have gotten d good news grin

Patiently waiting.

My status for Funima still dey show incomplete for my application to LUT.... but they have confirmed that they have received my application and transcript from my university. Na dem sabi if Aalto or TUT enter i no go kukuma look dem face.

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by olabode89(m): 6:43am On Apr 07, 2015
uzhi:
Na hustling and praying baba. Are they releasing admission list 2morow ?

Yes oooo
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by headhoncho(m): 9:43am On Apr 07, 2015
Hello house.. my applications to university of Vaasa n eastern Finland still reads sent to university n m yet to receive any feedback from them.. does anyone know the final date for d release of all admission list cus iav bin seeing peeps on here receiving admission already in university of eastern Finland.. kindly help a nigga wit info.. tnx
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Nobody: 11:30am On Apr 07, 2015
Aalto Applicants, anyone successful with their application? Aalto was even more difficult this year due to a huge increase in the number of applicants. I only saw two Nigeria names across the 3 schools of Aalto. Those that got in, I say congrats and those that didn't, I wish you best of luck with your other applications.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by boxiposhags: 10:14pm On Apr 07, 2015
auroraborealis:

Many thanks friend
Please, also forward the past questions to me:
aborealis80@gmail.com

Discipline: Engineering (at one of the Polytechnic/UAS)
May I also add that language of instruction for prospective studies is English.
Thanks

Thanks Friend. Please forward to sheuade@gmail.com
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by roblance: 8:27am On Apr 08, 2015
bunmiemich, u ddon disappear come, howfar baba, hoping our guys are the three guys sha.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Nobody: 10:31am On Apr 08, 2015
Pls, can anybody give me an hint on CGPA requirement for Finland university
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Goskian(m): 10:44am On Apr 08, 2015
Long time peeps, I have been busy since, you people have tried o- keeping the thread moving.
Aalto rejected my application for (Mechanical Engineering and Industrial Engineering and Mgt.) yesterday, but Tampere University of Technology (TUT) just offered me a place on their Automation Engineering Program today... Preparation things to begin in ernest... Wishing all hopefuls positive responses too... Cheers!
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by cutieme(m): 11:13am On Apr 08, 2015
@ Goskian,congrats bro,please how much is the sch fees @TUT and how much for the visa processing thanks
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Goskian(m): 1:26pm On Apr 08, 2015
cutieme:
@ Goskian,congrats bro,please how much is the sch fees @TUT and how much for the visa processing thanks
Thank you. Tuition is free (in Finland generally).
Information on RP can be found here: http://www.google.com/url?q=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.migri.fi%2Fstudying_in_finland&sa=D&sntz=1&usg=AFQjCNFNboVadbrd-BIEy1912Bqghw2EGQ
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by iceberg54: 1:38pm On Apr 08, 2015
Goskian:
Long time peeps, I have been busy since, you people have tried o- keeping the thread moving.
Aalto rejected my application for (Mechanical Engineering and Industrial Engineering and Mgt.) yesterday, but Tampere University of Technology (TUT) just offered me a place on their Automation Engineering Program today... Preparation things to begin in ernest... Wishing all hopefuls positive responses too... Cheers!

Yeah, Aalto is really very competitive and its difficult to get in. But Automation in TUT is really huge. I was at a conference recently and there were many guys from there. Congrats boss!

Cheers!

1 Like

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by anyicent: 2:10pm On Apr 08, 2015
@iceberg54, are you in Finland?
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by olabode89(m): 2:20pm On Apr 08, 2015
Hello Guys!!!! I have got good news and bad news to share.....

The bad news.............Aalto rejected my application o cry

But I got a mail from TUT, I was accepted to the Industrial Engineering and Management MSc program.....

I inquired from Aalto for the reason I was rejected and I was informed that it was because I didn't have a 1st class in my Bachelor's studies.

So guys going forward anyone applying to Aalto if they state that "they require students who achieved consistently the best grades throughout their BSc prog" na first class them dey yarn o (4.5/5.0 and above.... my cgpa na 4.35/5.0). Yeye Aalto peeps, I have been dreaming of Espoo.

@goskian congrats bro... we go align for Tampere!!!!!

@adebasket97, @uzhi brodas ki lo n sele??

1 Like

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by olabode89(m): 2:22pm On Apr 08, 2015
anyicent:
@iceberg54, are you in Finland?

Yes nau.... Na senior man for here.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by adebasket97: 2:32pm On Apr 08, 2015
congrats brothers, me still dy wait for all my unis o
na all thise india, isreal and pakistan guys full alto list o.
@iceberg i hail o
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by olabode89(m): 2:43pm On Apr 08, 2015
adebasket97:
@iceberg i hail o

Yea, just two naija peeps
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by iceberg54: 2:54pm On Apr 08, 2015
adebasket97:
@iceberg i hail o

Yeah....u r right. And chinese too. And they all had crazy cgpas for bachelors, with crazy toefl scores too. That reduces the chances of naija peeps.

All the best sir.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by adebasket97: 2:54pm On Apr 08, 2015
olabode89:

Yea, just two naija peeps

Na so
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by adebasket97: 2:55pm On Apr 08, 2015
iceberg54:

Yeah....u r right. And chinese too. And they all had crazy cgpas for bachelors, with crazy toefl scores too. That reduces the chances of naija peeps.

All the best sir.

thanks bro

(1) (2) (3) ... (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) ... (371) (Reply)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.