Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,818 members, 7,810,146 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:39 PM

Patience Jonathan Leaves German Hospital, Checks Into Hotel - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Patience Jonathan Leaves German Hospital, Checks Into Hotel (18183 Views)

Patience Jonathan 'Died' For 7 Days In German Hospital / Governor Suntai Discharged From German Hospital / Patience Jonathan Back In Abuja From German Hospital (pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Patience Jonathan Leaves German Hospital, Checks Into Hotel by muktarmtt(m): 11:29am On Oct 04, 2012
Billyonaire: Patience GEJ is a private citizen, Nigerians should leave her private health life out of their jobless amebo life. In the event that anyone should find a constitutional clause to prove to me she is a public figure as President's wife, which I doubt, Its also State Secrecy to keep health of state officials secret so enemies wont go doing 'winshees' on her.
Wat d Bleep d u mean she's not a private citizen she's cos we own her we pay her bills so we have ryt 2 knw. Mumu ware is ur laptop
Re: Patience Jonathan Leaves German Hospital, Checks Into Hotel by iykak47: 11:35am On Oct 04, 2012
Leemak: nairalanders i strongly bet it wit u dt im 100percent sure dt dis Patient(Patience) Jonathan wil not come bak to dis country alive again unless in Casket.......wot a nonsense from Vanguard! she has been released from hospital but resting in a hotel, where is dt hotel located, in d grave or in hell fire?......Bleep u 40 laptops!
The first lady is not responsble for your problems, na ur papa senior brother from the village cause am.
If you are not happy that she is discharged from hospital, cure yourself by mixing cement and otapiapia in a half glass cup of ac1d, add it a cube of sugar, after meal drink 7 spoonfull in the morning, just a dose.
May satan punish u, anumpama.
Re: Patience Jonathan Leaves German Hospital, Checks Into Hotel by jude33084(m): 11:37am On Oct 04, 2012
Bobbystanley: Wow...i cant wait to hear her 1st interview on her return to Nigeria

She could say; I want Ť☺ thank ♍♈ fellow doctors in Germany for their help undecided
Re: Patience Jonathan Leaves German Hospital, Checks Into Hotel by quiverfull(m): 11:40am On Oct 04, 2012
No serious person should take this government seriously. The president and his handlers are only consistent in telling lies. We were told the woman went for a "moment's rest", but we all know better. What else does one expect from a government that lies to it's citizenry in a national broadcast? If this Government cannot handle the information about the health of the first lady properly, then WHAT can they handle properly? And please, don't tell me that rubbish that she's a private citizen, not when everything she does is paid from our national purse.

2 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Leaves German Hospital, Checks Into Hotel by killuminati(m): 11:41am On Oct 04, 2012
grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Nairalanders can kill pesin wit laughter shocked

Chineke cheiiiii!!!!!!

I also came across this old thread, funny muhfuckas lol. www.nairaland.com/926837/pictures-nairalanders-please-post-yours/4
Re: Patience Jonathan Leaves German Hospital, Checks Into Hotel by killuminati(m): 11:46am On Oct 04, 2012
quiverfull: No serious person should take this government seriously. The president and his handlers are only consistent in telling lies. We were told the woman went for a "moment's rest", but we all know better. What else does one expect from a government that lies to it's citizenry in a national broadcast? If this Government cannot handle the information about the health of the first lady properly, then WHAT can they handle properly? And please, don't tell me that rubbish that she's a private citizen, not when everything she does is paid from our national purse.
bros abeg no let dis pipo give you hypertension...
They've nver been true and honest for once in they lifetime. They ain't nothin but a joke just putting us in disgrace despite our unique status. And dat dude dat say rubbish abt private citizenry and is also a CLOWN is like they like to see us FROWN and get DROWN.

Just do your thang mane, cos they days are numbered!!!!!
Re: Patience Jonathan Leaves German Hospital, Checks Into Hotel by killuminati(m): 11:47am On Oct 04, 2012
quiverfull: No serious person should take this government seriously. The president and his handlers are only consistent in telling lies. We were told the woman went for a "moment's rest", but we all know better. What else does one expect from a government that lies to it's citizenry in a national broadcast? If this Government cannot handle the information about the health of the first lady properly, then WHAT can they handle properly? And please, don't tell me that rubbish that she's a private citizen, not when everything she does is paid from our national purse.
Re: Patience Jonathan Leaves German Hospital, Checks Into Hotel by IYANGBALI: 11:48am On Oct 04, 2012
Whether GEJ and presidency like it or not na we go see the end of this kurukere film. Now part two of the film has began angry
Re: Patience Jonathan Leaves German Hospital, Checks Into Hotel by patrickmuf(m): 11:54am On Oct 04, 2012
Abujafood:

I guess since she's not a private citizen she has no right to privacy or more accurately it is part of your job to pry into her own health status even if she wants to keep it private!
she feeds with our money, travels with our money, pay her bills with our money...And you are talking trash, anyway i dont blame you as always, suffering and smiling

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Leaves German Hospital, Checks Into Hotel by tpapi: 11:58am On Oct 04, 2012
searay: Thank God, Nigerian flag didn't fly at half mast
dont mind dat demonic agent
Re: Patience Jonathan Leaves German Hospital, Checks Into Hotel by jamil2(m): 11:58am On Oct 04, 2012
wetin concern she- donkey wearing pant? Let her decide where to live.
Re: Patience Jonathan Leaves German Hospital, Checks Into Hotel by deletrue: 11:59am On Oct 04, 2012
dear madam, even though we are to see you, your supporters thank God that you have recovered. Do not mind majority of nigerians who hate you for nothing. Many nigerians are just damn foolish and out of normacy. Your husband's government has made some of us to know how this country is. Some of us are taking note of these hauses and yorubas of your ogas tribe and his goverment. In due course we all will know how this country will go. Welcome

Re: Patience Jonathan Leaves German Hospital, Checks Into Hotel by agohavivi(f): 12:08pm On Oct 04, 2012
quest003: Which should we believe?

Tummy tuck, apollo, appendicitis, aids, cancer, discharged last week, dubai poison, undischarged, yansh implant, diabetes, strokes, parkison, leukemia, cattarh, malaria, bed rest, chair rest. Abeg which of it?
. Looooool!...you're so, so wicked. I've been rolling on the floor laughing.
Re: Patience Jonathan Leaves German Hospital, Checks Into Hotel by Nobody: 12:22pm On Oct 04, 2012
Abujafood:

I guess since she's not a private citizen she has no right to privacy or more accurately it is part of your job to pry into her own health status even if she wants to keep it private!
Who is this Abujafood? Abujafood indeed? Patience na private citizen? Which school u come 4rm? Nairaland don dey accommodate all kinds of comments. @ Op. I wish her well regardless of people's reservations as regards the tax payer's money used to foot her treatment. I'm sure the profit that hospital wil post daily wil 5x the total yearly profit cos FG wil pay more than the hospital demand. Nigerian mentality 4 ya. We dont blve a superb service wil be rendered exept we overpay or bribe. Good 4 German economy, . . . . . For our economy.
Re: Patience Jonathan Leaves German Hospital, Checks Into Hotel by Nobody: 12:31pm On Oct 04, 2012
Oga abeg write this in english for those of us that are not biafrans...

Nne ibu ezigbo Onye Ara Owerri!! looooool [/quote]
Re: Patience Jonathan Leaves German Hospital, Checks Into Hotel by Nobody: 12:36pm On Oct 04, 2012
Leemak: nairalanders i strongly bet it wit u dt im 100percent sure dt dis Patient(Patience) Jonathan wil not come bak to dis country alive again unless in Casket.......wot a nonsense from Vanguard! she has been released from hospital but resting in a hotel, where is dt hotel located, in d grave or in hell fire?......Bleep u 40 laptops!
Gosh,this is WICKED and EVIL. What has she done against you? You are not God and u never wil be. I strongly oppose PDP and not satisfied with Gej led administration but i'l never wish and pray 4 the death of another human being for no reason
Re: Patience Jonathan Leaves German Hospital, Checks Into Hotel by Nobody: 12:42pm On Oct 04, 2012
My fellow nigerians from different nationalities God brest u for preying on me.
The devil is a widow.
And though I am well, the sickness lives on.
The president is a God pple.
God brest Nigeria and remembra to vote for umblerra.
Re: Patience Jonathan Leaves German Hospital, Checks Into Hotel by Vogue50: 12:52pm On Oct 04, 2012
CyberG: She is resting in a hotel in Germany. Nigeria is too small to contain her for resting. Yaradua did the same thing but we siddon look....
Are u daft? She has to rest , be strong enough before traveling back to Nigeria. What's wrong with that? Who said that she can't have her rest here in Nigeria? U guys are just been irascible towards her .
Re: Patience Jonathan Leaves German Hospital, Checks Into Hotel by Adamo84(m): 12:55pm On Oct 04, 2012
Nairalanders I hail thee, Cant stop lauging grin
Re: Patience Jonathan Leaves German Hospital, Checks Into Hotel by eaglechild: 1:01pm On Oct 04, 2012
patrickmuf: she feeds with our money, travels with our money, pay her bills with our money...And you are talking trash, anyway i dont blame you as always, suffering and smiling
U are simply beclouded by vain emotions.

Dame Patience may enjoy some previleges as first lady and perm sec.
She maybe part of a non performing govt.
However, She still DOES NOT owe u any constitutional obligation as to the DETAILS OF HER AILMENT.
Sorry.
Re: Patience Jonathan Leaves German Hospital, Checks Into Hotel by chucky234(m): 1:29pm On Oct 04, 2012
Billyonaire: Patience GEJ is a private citizen, Nigerians should leave her private health life out of their jobless amebo life. In the event that anyone should find a constitutional clause to prove to me she is a public figure as President's wife, which I doubt, Its also State Secrecy to keep health of state officials secret so enemies wont go doing 'winshees' on her.
Billyonaire Billyonaire,which one come be private citizen for where public servant dey again
Re: Patience Jonathan Leaves German Hospital, Checks Into Hotel by Lero15(m): 1:29pm On Oct 04, 2012
I hope say dem cure d yamayama grammar comot for her body...lol
Re: Patience Jonathan Leaves German Hospital, Checks Into Hotel by 1025: 2:47pm On Oct 04, 2012

and somebody wasted his hard earned money training this type of person in school? i wonder what our educational system is doing to us. 'some educated ppl are so misinformed that illiterates look better off.
Re: Patience Jonathan Leaves German Hospital, Checks Into Hotel by Nobody: 2:53pm On Oct 04, 2012
Now, I speak as God's oracle. As you wish the 1st lady so have you wished yourself whenever you fall sick. Remember,
out of the 5 fingers that points to the other person, 4 actually points to your very self. Madam Patience, you shall
live you shall not die. People shall hear your testimony in the land of the living in Jesus Name, AMEN and AMEN.
Re: Patience Jonathan Leaves German Hospital, Checks Into Hotel by tobesku(m): 2:59pm On Oct 04, 2012
onomeasike: Patience Jonathan leaves German hospital, checks into hotel
On October 4, 2012 · In News 1:49 am By Uduma Kalu

Adupe ooooooooooooh

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2012/10/patience-jonathan-leaves-german-hospital-checks-into-hotel/
Re: Patience Jonathan Leaves German Hospital, Checks Into Hotel by 9jagobetta: 3:12pm On Oct 04, 2012
[quote author=searay]Thank God, Nigerian flag didn't fly at half mast........ ON THST CURSED SEAT OF POWER! Well, time will tell wait b4 2015
Re: Patience Jonathan Leaves German Hospital, Checks Into Hotel by dayokanu(m): 3:21pm On Oct 04, 2012
Someone that went to relax in Germany according to Abati, Whats she doing in a hospital for 4 weeks
Re: Patience Jonathan Leaves German Hospital, Checks Into Hotel by 9jagobetta: 3:23pm On Oct 04, 2012
[color=#990000][/color]
brito: Now, I speak as God's oracle. As you wish the 1st lady so have you wished yourself whenever you fall sick. Remember,
out of the 5 fingers that points to the other person, 4 actually points to your very self. Madam Patience, you shall
live you shall not die. People shall hear your testimony in the land of the living in Jesus Name, AMEN and AMEN.
[color=#000099][quote author=brito]Now, I speak as God's oracle. As you wish the 1st lady so have you wished yourself whenever you fal who are u to speek as God's oracle? U piece of mere dust, do u no God's plan? You think God is happy with the inoscent blood of Nigerians being shed as a result of thier wicked and careless ruling. Have u ever heared german prime minister or USA first lady travel abroad for medical treat? NO! because they proper health care system in place for all citizen. Ask yourself if you have similar problem would you be able to fly abroad too. So she no wan die. Or our doctor can't care for her?
Re: Patience Jonathan Leaves German Hospital, Checks Into Hotel by 9jagobetta: 3:32pm On Oct 04, 2012
Re: Patience Jonathan Leaves German Hospital, Checks Into Hotel by 9jagobetta: 3:43pm On Oct 04, 2012
Biliaminu haaa haaa! you be mumu o, y u come here come disgrace the people wey sent you to school? Ok there is FOI.Bill. now mr president and his wife are now public property, as a matter of fact they are public servants who a have public offices and as such they are accountable to the public who put them in office, do you even realise that thier decision can affect all nigerians in the global level either negatively or positively. O boy... Go and have some tutorial
Biliaminu haaa haaa! you be mumu o, y u come here come disgrace the people wey sent you to school? Ok there is FOI.Bill. now mr president and his wife are now public property, as a matter of fact they are public servants who a have public offices and as such they are accountable to the public who put them in office, do you even realise that thier decision can affect all nigerians in the global level either negatively or positively. O boy... Go and have some tutorial
Re: Patience Jonathan Leaves German Hospital, Checks Into Hotel by brinell(m): 5:23pm On Oct 04, 2012
Demdem: Was she sick? The Retardeen told us she only went to Germany to rest.
Vanguard just like peddling rumors.
Your comment just shows how Retardeed you are, so self righteous. When did Madam Patience tell you that she went to Germany to rest? She told you that? Yea, professor excellent and righteous judge DemDem (sic) go ahead and be a retardeed nuisance to society.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Can We Put An End To Ethnic Rivalries And Hostilities? / We’re Pleased With Abiodun’s Administration – Tinubu Declares / FFK: Message "Exposed" By Obi Did Not Originate From A Tinubu Supporter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.