Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,549 members, 7,816,334 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:41 AM

Do U Know The Nigeria National Pledge? Pls Read This Article - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Do U Know The Nigeria National Pledge? Pls Read This Article (962 Views)

The National Pledge As A Song: A Celebration Of The Nigerian Spirit (Video) / History Of The Nigerian National Pledge / Full List Of Nigeria National Honours Award Recipients (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do U Know The Nigeria National Pledge? Pls Read This Article by emmnet(m): 6:16am On Oct 04, 2012
i pledge to Nigeria my country, to be
faithful, loyal and hoenest to serve
nigeria with all my strenght.......... So
help me God. we nigerians do make this
pledge but do we keep it at all? Making
a pledge is a serious thing because u are
making a serious commitment ans God is
seeing it but many times we as
Nigerians have not regarded the pledge
we do make to our beloved country. It
may suprise u as Christans many will
miss out on the last day because they fail to
keep a pledge they made either as
citizens or as a Leader. As we Nigerians
are now 52years lets me matured and
keep to our pledge and i tell u we will
have a better country as great people, i
blive in Nigeria and God bless Nigeria
have a lovely day
Re: Do U Know The Nigeria National Pledge? Pls Read This Article by slimming: 9:02am On Oct 04, 2012
Leadership is everything, if they keep the promise with examplary lifesytle the citizen will follow as well.
God bless Nigeria.
Re: Do U Know The Nigeria National Pledge? Pls Read This Article by LarryTreash(m): 5:09pm On Oct 04, 2012
When foundation is bad, how do u expect d hause 2 stand.

(1) (Reply)

Another Mimiko’s Aide Resigns / Whats The Difference Between The Law & The Mob?! / Nigeria Names Preferred Bids For State Power Firms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.