Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,908 members, 7,828,189 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:21 AM

Should A Christian Listen To Secular RAP Music\songs? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Should A Christian Listen To Secular RAP Music\songs? (778 Views)

6 Signs That Show A Church Is Becoming Secular. Part 1 / Is It Sinful For A Christian To Listen To Secular Music??? / "should A Christian Listen To Secular Music?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should A Christian Listen To Secular RAP Music\songs? by charliemamen: 7:40am On Oct 04, 2012
As a christian especially if you are young and groovy,you tend to like secular RAP music which you have been used to before being a christian,sometimes you even listen to them and before you know it,your spiritual life is going down because the song did not edify your spirit or you are just wondering why you can't just have some because fun with the songs you listen to or why as a christian you should only listen to slow worship songs. I was at that point a long time ago,so u are not alone.

I have taken my time to buy some christian hardcore Raps from abroad and will like to give to anyone interested at a token fee.I play this Rap in my car on my way to work and still feel cool and filled with the spirit.

If you are interested in getting these collections,holla text at me on 08034126198 or on 212EED9C
Re: Should A Christian Listen To Secular RAP Music\songs? by Andybaby: 12:22pm On Oct 04, 2012
it is not good for a christian to listen to circular music except for some inspirational songs like heal the world by michael jackson. It depends on the lyrics of the song also. A song with vulgar lyrical content won't be a good song for a christian to listen to.
For example d-banj's suddenly is a vulgar song. For rap, the song should make sense before a christian can listen to it. There are good gospel raps. I am also guilty of listen to secular rap/hip-hup music even though it's wrong.
Re: Should A Christian Listen To Secular RAP Music\songs? by destinedtee(m): 12:37pm On Oct 04, 2012
Our 'taste' differs when it comes to music though.Some like the cool type while others prefer the 'hardbeat' types.What matters is the motive and lyrics of the song.If it is a song that reverences and glorify God, then i believe its okay.
Re: Should A Christian Listen To Secular RAP Music\songs? by OmoAlata(f): 1:31pm On Oct 04, 2012
This is a cool rap grin grin grin grin grin

This kind God O
I never see your type O
This kind God O
Blessed be your holy name

1 Like

Re: Should A Christian Listen To Secular RAP Music\songs? by sleekpeak: 4:33pm On Oct 04, 2012
Well said everyone, should any body need CHRISTIAN RAP...I mean hardcore not just some muddled lines in place of the secular rap.please contact me
Re: Should A Christian Listen To Secular RAP Music\songs? by sleekpeak: 9:50am On Oct 24, 2012
please i lost my bb contacts, should u need my service, please re-add me on 212eed9c

(1) (Reply)

Daystar Christain Assembly / Who Is The Wise Man Between These Two Men: / Should We Hate?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.