Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,047 members, 7,838,648 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:10 AM

Northern Muslims Demand N105bn Compensation From FG For Genocide - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Northern Muslims Demand N105bn Compensation From FG For Genocide (20109 Views)

$9.3m Deal: Northern Muslims Accuse FG Of Cover-up / Ribadu, Sanusi, El-rufai And Northern Muslims Under Fire. / Sheik Gumi - Yakowa And Azazi Died While Plotting Against Northern Muslims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Northern Muslims Demand N105bn Compensation From FG For Genocide by klax(m): 12:53pm On Oct 04, 2012
tunshe:
“There are more Christian killers than Muslim killers in the United States.”

OH so sorry you are really in a lost jungle of information for real. "Muslims stop covering or defending EVILS". Till you realised those who killed in the Western World do not kill in the name of religion get this right.

No one kills in US because someone is not a xtaiin or because someone does not belief in his or her faith but Muslim kills for everything I mean absolutely everything like a Loosed Demon. Wake up muslims

2 Likes

Re: Northern Muslims Demand N105bn Compensation From FG For Genocide by illicit(m): 12:53pm On Oct 04, 2012
Josh316:

And over 3 MILLION Igbos killed between 1967-1970 plus over 5000 over the years in various clashes and they are complaining of a PALTRY 838?

Infact, Gowon should have been at the Hague then! LUBBISH!! angry
Mumu for what? for tryin to regain nigerian territory? av u forgot hes a soldier? that was war.
Re: Northern Muslims Demand N105bn Compensation From FG For Genocide by tunshe: 12:55pm On Oct 04, 2012
SlyIg:
Kup utebe inua ndisime afo. Ebot Amarcus!
Are boko haram not muslims reading and acting from the Holy Koran?

Thanks man for asking a question.

Answer:

The Boko haram guys use Islam to gain sympathy of the locals to perpetuate their evil and political agenda.These locals (those enlightened) must be appreciated now because they provide intelligence reports which has given the JTF obvious accomplishment.

Permit me to share these 2 verses of the Quran with you.

1.If anyone slays a person unless it be for murder or for spreading mischief in the land it would be as if he slew all people.And if anyone saves a life,it would be as if he saved the life of all people.Quran 5:32

2.Allah says: “Let there be no compulsion in religion. Truth has been made clear from error. Whoever rejects false worship and believes in Allah has grasped the most trustworthy handhold that never breaks. And Allah hears and knows all things.” [Sûrah al-Baqarah: 256]

Whosoever act otherwise is on his own.

1 Like

Re: Northern Muslims Demand N105bn Compensation From FG For Genocide by tunshe: 1:00pm On Oct 04, 2012
klax:

OH so sorry you are really in a lost jungle of information for real. "Muslims stop covering or defending EVILS". Till you realised those who killed in the Western World do not kill in the name of religion get this right.

No one kills in US because someone is not a xtaiin or because someone does not belief in his or her faith but Muslim kills for everything I mean absolutely everything like a Loosed Demon. Wake up muslims

Whether someone proclaim religion for killing or not,bloodshed is bloodshed.Those who don't believe in religion belong to the religion of those who don't believe.

For whatever reason people kill,it is a collective responsibility of sensible people to condemn and put a stop to the madness.

No one is covering atrocities here,just trying to widen your scope that you need to see beyond your fat nose.
Re: Northern Muslims Demand N105bn Compensation From FG For Genocide by tunshe: 1:10pm On Oct 04, 2012
otele:

1. There are far more "Christians" than Muslims in the US
2. Those killers DO NOT kill in the name of Christ or God. The Muslim killers kill inbthw name of Allah or Mohamed. That's the difference.

Toni Blair's sister in law converts to Islam- and so what? I should jump up or what? How does that affect the price of chicken wings at KFC?

You need to learn about Islam,open your mind and sieve the information you receive.You need a mind of your own my brother.

Tony Blair's sister in law converts to Islam,yes!I'm so happy and needed to share her story with you.Who knows,God might open your eyes to see the light of Islam. wink
Re: Northern Muslims Demand N105bn Compensation From FG For Genocide by adigun65: 1:12pm On Oct 04, 2012
if the southern Muslims in kaduna are claiming that the govt failed to protect them then what should say about the Muslim & xtain that have been killed in the past in the north?
Re: Northern Muslims Demand N105bn Compensation From FG For Genocide by joseph1832(m): 1:15pm On Oct 04, 2012
i'll never seize to be amaze at the level of some peoples' stupidity!
Re: Northern Muslims Demand N105bn Compensation From FG For Genocide by Nobody: 1:26pm On Oct 04, 2012
tunshe:

You need to learn about Islam,open your mind and sieve the information you receive.You need a mind of your own my brother.

Tony Blair's sister in law converts to Islam,yes!I'm so happy and needed to share her story with you.Who knows,God might open your eyes to see the light of Islam. wink
lol learn about islam? Hehehehe bros we know plenty things about islam, we sabi plenty things ma guy. And bros that religion is a total mistake to the human race. If the religion is so true as you claim, go and prove ali sina wrong. 50,000 dollars dey wait you.
Re: Northern Muslims Demand N105bn Compensation From FG For Genocide by gafmod: 1:43pm On Oct 04, 2012
It's a pity this particular thread lack intellectual and rightly informed individuals.All you guys are talking arrant nonsense,learn to understand simple English-fundamental human rights and a law suite...
Re: Northern Muslims Demand N105bn Compensation From FG For Genocide by COOLDUN: 1:43pm On Oct 04, 2012
Psylas:

They will use it for a penis enlrgement, for their 72 virgins in the hell fire.
Re: Northern Muslims Demand N105bn Compensation From FG For Genocide by gudnex22(m): 1:46pm On Oct 04, 2012
As them no get money to sponsor boko haram again them the look for how to get money ba. Holy ghost fireeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Re: Northern Muslims Demand N105bn Compensation From FG For Genocide by gudnex22(m): 1:47pm On Oct 04, 2012
COOLDUN:

They will use it for a penis enlrgement, for their 72 virgins in the hell fire.
Abeg u no fit kill me with laff ooooooo hahahahahhaahhahahahahhahahahahahhahhahahahahahaahhaah
Re: Northern Muslims Demand N105bn Compensation From FG For Genocide by Nobody: 1:48pm On Oct 04, 2012
Imagine the Goat Brain. What of UDI will they be compensated for the genocide OBJ committed on them?
Re: Northern Muslims Demand N105bn Compensation From FG For Genocide by Sweetnecta: 1:56pm On Oct 04, 2012
@Shikaan:
by shikaan(m): 1:26pm

tunshe:

lol learn about islam? Hehehehe bros we know plenty things about islam, we sabi plenty things ma guy. And bros that religion is a total mistake to the human race. If the religion is so true as you claim, go and prove ali sina wrong. 50,000 dollars dey wait you.
tell ali sina in canada to put the 50,000 [canadian or us dollars] in an escrow controlled by an independent party. we have written to him that we will match it. then the winner takes all. while i am no supporter of illegal tactics or violence of muslims on anyone, the truth about islam is different from the reality of almost all muslims because each has his/her own failing.

Ali Sina has refused and I doubt if there is any 50,000 "dollars" in his possession. the guy is an iranian whose father left iran because of the 1979 revolution when shah got deposed. his anger on islam is truly as a result of his parents losing influence and wealth as islam under khommeini. ali sina like most people parrot what their elders say about something they were not alive to witness or too young to understand when it happened.
ali sina if he was sincere would have challenged imam shabir ally who also live in canada or other canadian muslims known for speaking up for Islam.
Re: Northern Muslims Demand N105bn Compensation From FG For Genocide by pneumaticos(m): 1:58pm On Oct 04, 2012
tunshe:

Answer:

The Boko haram guys use Islam to gain sympathy of the locals to perpetuate their evil and political agenda.These locals (those enlightened) must be appreciated now because they provide intelligence reports which has given the JTF obvious accomplishment.

1.If anyone slays a person unless it be for murder or for spreading mischief in the land it would be as if he slew all people.And if anyone saves a life,it would be as if he saved the life of all people.Quran 5:32

2.Allah says: “Let there be no compulsion in religion. Truth has been made clear from error. Whoever rejects false worship and believes in Allah has grasped the most trustworthy handhold that never breaks. And Allah hears and knows all things.” [Sûrah al-Baqarah: 256]

my broda u just quoted a book formed, writen and printed in confusion...u cant bring anything good from the koran, sory fu*ckrannnn
Re: Northern Muslims Demand N105bn Compensation From FG For Genocide by Sweetnecta: 2:01pm On Oct 04, 2012
^The above response to the 2 verses quoted is the most unfair. can you bring a verse from any book of religion that has equivalent spiritual cautioning, just as weighty in meaning in application to guide and affecting the hearts?

1 Like

Re: Northern Muslims Demand N105bn Compensation From FG For Genocide by killuminati(m): 2:08pm On Oct 04, 2012
tunshe:

Answer:

bros nice explanation!
But these christians cretins are deaf and dumb and ashame to accept that, they rathere listen to the lies of their pastors than bishops than accept islam as the only salvation.

Jazakallahu kair...
Re: Northern Muslims Demand N105bn Compensation From FG For Genocide by Raphtop(m): 2:14pm On Oct 04, 2012
jude33084: Muslims members of Southern Kaduna community in Kaduna State has asked the ECOWAS Court of Justice sitting in Abuja to order the Federal Government to pay them the sum of N105bn as compensation for failing to protect them from an alleged ethno-religious cleansing carried out by indigenous members of the community after the April 2011 presidential election.

The suit, which came up for hearing on Wednesday, was filed on behalf of the Southern Kaduna muslims by the plaintiffs – the Registered Trustees of Jamaa Foundation, Alhaji Suleiman Ahmed, Alhaji Muhammed Zailani, Malam Sale Waziri, Wada Balarabe and Yakubu Yunusa.

The Federal Government of Nigeria and the Attorney General of the Federation and Minister of Justice were listed as the respondents.

Southern Kaduna muslims claimed that the Federal Government failed to protect them from a premeditated mayhem which led to the death of 838 members of their community on April 18 and 19, 2011.

In the suit filed by their lawyer, Abdulfatah Bello, they claimed that “the premeditated mayhem was executed in Kamuru Ukulu on the 18th day of April 2011.”

They said, “In the evening of the said day while the Muslim community were enjoying the peace of the after effect of the presidential election, their habitat was surrounded by some indigenous youths who mounted illegal road blocks to and from the town.”

The plaintiffs claimed that, in the civil disturbances that ensued shortly after the road block was set up, their members lost lives and property while relevant agencies of the government failed to restore order in the community.

The plaintiffs also claimed that, so far, none of those responsible for the alleged crime has been arrested.

They therefore asked the court to declare that the failure of the respondents to provide timely protection for them was unlawful and violated their human rights, as guaranteed under the African Charter of People and Human Rights, and the UN International Covenant on Civil and Political Rights.

Also, the Southern Kaduna Muslim community asked the court to order the Federal Government to pay them a total of N105bn as compensation.

LINK: http://www.punchng.com/news/northern-muslims-demand-n105bn-from-fg-for-genocide/
joke ov d dae
Re: Northern Muslims Demand N105bn Compensation From FG For Genocide by Raphtop(m): 2:15pm On Oct 04, 2012
jude33084: Muslims members of Southern Kaduna community in Kaduna State has asked the ECOWAS Court of Justice sitting in Abuja to order the Federal Government to pay them the sum of N105bn as compensation for failing to protect them from an alleged ethno-religious cleansing carried out by indigenous members of the community after the April 2011 presidential election.

The suit, which came up for hearing on Wednesday, was filed on behalf of the Southern Kaduna muslims by the plaintiffs – the Registered Trustees of Jamaa Foundation, Alhaji Suleiman Ahmed, Alhaji Muhammed Zailani, Malam Sale Waziri, Wada Balarabe and Yakubu Yunusa.

The Federal Government of Nigeria and the Attorney General of the Federation and Minister of Justice were listed as the respondents.

Southern Kaduna muslims claimed that the Federal Government failed to protect them from a premeditated mayhem which led to the death of 838 members of their community on April 18 and 19, 2011.

In the suit filed by their lawyer, Abdulfatah Bello, they claimed that “the premeditated mayhem was executed in Kamuru Ukulu on the 18th day of April 2011.”

They said, “In the evening of the said day while the Muslim community were enjoying the peace of the after effect of the presidential election, their habitat was surrounded by some indigenous youths who mounted illegal road blocks to and from the town.”

The plaintiffs claimed that, in the civil disturbances that ensued shortly after the road block was set up, their members lost lives and property while relevant agencies of the government failed to restore order in the community.

The plaintiffs also claimed that, so far, none of those responsible for the alleged crime has been arrested.

They therefore asked the court to declare that the failure of the respondents to provide timely protection for them was unlawful and violated their human rights, as guaranteed under the African Charter of People and Human Rights, and the UN International Covenant on Civil and Political Rights.

Also, the Southern Kaduna Muslim community asked the court to order the Federal Government to pay them a total of N105bn as compensation.

LINK: http://www.punchng.com/news/northern-muslims-demand-n105bn-from-fg-for-genocide/
joke ov d dae
Re: Northern Muslims Demand N105bn Compensation From FG For Genocide by Biafrarep(m): 2:17pm On Oct 04, 2012
If these clowns are demanding 105 billion naira for the alleged killing 858 moslems in southern Kaduna, then how much will the Igbos that lost 30,000 and 2,000,000 people in the pogrom of 1966 and civil war in 1967-1970 respectively, ask for in compensation, probably a zillion dollars!
Re: Northern Muslims Demand N105bn Compensation From FG For Genocide by amaba: 2:26pm On Oct 04, 2012
ceejay80s: I reserve my comment until naija is divided in 3 countries. (A). Federal republic of biafra. (B). Federal republic of eko ni baje. (C). Federal republic of boko haram
I SUPPORT U KAMPE.
Re: Northern Muslims Demand N105bn Compensation From FG For Genocide by cjrane: 2:27pm On Oct 04, 2012
I think their aim is to mock and provoke Christians.It is like saying,we have killed thousands of you for fun,but if we mu-slims lose one person in the process,we shall demand billions in compensation for that one person,but the thousands of Christians we have killed are like chicken,whom nobody needs to pay any compensation over.
Re: Northern Muslims Demand N105bn Compensation From FG For Genocide by oradee: 2:28pm On Oct 04, 2012
ateke2: Well this people are nigerians and I don't need to be a prof in law to know they have a case. Remember our leaders swore under oath to protect nigerians.
Because you didn't complain/make a case when you have issues, doesn't mean other people can't complain/make a case when they have issues.

FG, State or LG?
Re: Northern Muslims Demand N105bn Compensation From FG For Genocide by Nobody: 2:28pm On Oct 04, 2012
malele: Aboki na goat
Senseless people
Bros why u dey insult goat na

1 Like

Re: Northern Muslims Demand N105bn Compensation From FG For Genocide by paskall(m): 2:33pm On Oct 04, 2012
...Will that be enough for them to stop the killings. Mark my word those Clowns clamouring for the money are the Murderers.
Re: Northern Muslims Demand N105bn Compensation From FG For Genocide by hotwax: 2:43pm On Oct 04, 2012
I reserve my comment until naija is divided in 3 countries. (A). Federal republic of biafra. (B). Federal republic of eko ni baje. (C). Federal republic of boko haram

No you got it wrong.

1. Federal republic of Okija, 2. Federal rep of odua 3. Federal repubic of Arewa
Re: Northern Muslims Demand N105bn Compensation From FG For Genocide by hotwax: 2:46pm On Oct 04, 2012
bros nice explanation!
But these christians cretins are deaf and dumb and ashame to accept that, they rathere listen to the lies of their pastors than bishops than accept islam as the only salvation.

Jazakallahu kair...

Are you saying your quran is not true again. You quoted one passage where thousands of verses urged muslims to kill Jews, Christins, Budist and everyother people.
Liars
Re: Northern Muslims Demand N105bn Compensation From FG For Genocide by pneumaticos(m): 2:47pm On Oct 04, 2012
Sweetnecta: ^The above response to the 2 verses quoted is the most unfair. can you bring a verse from any book of religion that has equivalent spiritual cautioning, just as weighty in meaning in application to guide and affecting the hearts?

Sweetnecta]...it actualy fair..islam lack spirituality of any sort..u most also undastand that muslims lack spiritual wisdom as a result of of the effect of islam in their lives...my guy u are not a spiritual man..u have no say in the spirit realm..if u do prove it..it can never be thru wat u learn in the koran..those letters kills ur spirit..nevertheless u have a chance in jesus..love u
Re: Northern Muslims Demand N105bn Compensation From FG For Genocide by oradee: 2:50pm On Oct 04, 2012
omar22:

Can someone tell me who started the Biafra WAR?

I guess the Yoruba should get in line for been mentally disturbed by the constant moaning and Whining of the Igbos and the constants whinging of the northerns over power

Pls answer who did? Its on record that Nzeogwu led the coup but did he do it single-handedly? That a coup was done which involved the killing of many Hausa people in govt did it mean it was hausa inclined? In the history of Nig,the hausas decided to colonise leadership and from there corruption and bad govt started. Why were subsequent coups not interpreted to be tribal and result to another massacre and war?

When a return coup was done to Ironsi (igbo), why did the hausa's still massaccre igbo's in the north?
Re: Northern Muslims Demand N105bn Compensation From FG For Genocide by pneumaticos(m): 2:53pm On Oct 04, 2012
killuminati: bros nice explanation!

Jazakallahu kair...

my broda, u feel wat @tunshe: said is right..i tell u it end is destruction..u have a choice to make.now and i mean now..muharams or christ
Re: Northern Muslims Demand N105bn Compensation From FG For Genocide by odehaj: 2:54pm On Oct 04, 2012
Muslims have ran out of weaponry. Islamization agenda. Don't be surprise this govt of GEJ would comply.
Re: Northern Muslims Demand N105bn Compensation From FG For Genocide by kingfisher1: 3:01pm On Oct 04, 2012
@all,I think those guys suing †ђξ federal government aя̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ BOKOHARAM I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ disguise,cos they need †ђξ money to fortify themselves since they claim they (BOKOHARAM) won't fall for negotiations..They should think of †ђξ innocent igbos they killed I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ †ђξ north..They aя̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ all bunch of morons.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Oby Ezekwesili Expresses Disappointment After Police Blocked Them During Protest / Commissioning Turns Sour As Angry FCT Minister Suspends FCT Fire Service Boss / Obi's Energized Young Voters: Will They Turn Out For Him? - New York Times

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.