Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,744 members, 7,824,145 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:33 AM

Northern Muslims Demand N105bn Compensation From FG For Genocide - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Northern Muslims Demand N105bn Compensation From FG For Genocide (20094 Views)

$9.3m Deal: Northern Muslims Accuse FG Of Cover-up / Ribadu, Sanusi, El-rufai And Northern Muslims Under Fire. / Sheik Gumi - Yakowa And Azazi Died While Plotting Against Northern Muslims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Northern Muslims Demand N105bn Compensation From FG For Genocide by GCRS87: 11:03am On Oct 04, 2012
Good idea bt in d wrong direction, by d wrong people and at the wrong time. Xristians shud be the one doin what these eeeeeeeeediocy chil---dr-en of Ish-me-l are doing. What happend to the corpers dat were killed in Kano, Bauchi, Kaduna n oda plces by the moslem youths. Islam does nt have sanctity for life.
Re: Northern Muslims Demand N105bn Compensation From FG For Genocide by DANILSA(m): 11:04am On Oct 04, 2012
asemota2012: What will the Christians demand from the muslims/Boko-haram for the thousands of innocent christians they massacrered?
AFRICA OR FOURLLIONS(4000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000)
Re: Northern Muslims Demand N105bn Compensation From FG For Genocide by damola57: 11:04am On Oct 04, 2012
What is wrong with all these abokis. They no go rest at all. Let them go back to their cows and farming cause that money no go jell at all.
Re: Northern Muslims Demand N105bn Compensation From FG For Genocide by Vogue50: 11:05am On Oct 04, 2012
This is really sad ,depressing and also engineer's a need for a community surveillance-group in order to curb this insurgency. yet, some group of people are seeing this as an opportunity to exploit money from the federal government .
The protection of lives and properties should not be the sole responsibility of the federal government to do ; we should exhibit spirit of patriotism and assist the government to fight all ills and scourge militating against us as a people.

1 Like

Re: Northern Muslims Demand N105bn Compensation From FG For Genocide by Nobody: 11:07am On Oct 04, 2012
GOD... Plz help & remove d demon in dis my muslim brodas, 2C You & know You. Pls LORD help dem 2knw Your Mighty Power.

How can dis so call souther Muslim claim compensation for evil act. What will Christians in kaduna north ( or Tudun wada, Sanusi, Badiko, Kabala, Rigasa, Tirkaniya, Nasarawa, Malali axis), Yobe state, Maiduguri, kano, bauchi, Gombe, Adamawa, Jos, Kogi, Niger and other part of naija will ask d federal govt to compensate them with? If the retard, old, cueless & heartless muslim in southern kaduna askd F.G for NGN105B. Thats me d christians will ask d F.G to compensate them with Consolidated Revenue fund account. This muslims are becoming something else in dis country. Pls old men, if u dot hav anything to contribute 2d economy growth, let dis guys r go sleep.
Re: Northern Muslims Demand N105bn Compensation From FG For Genocide by Toosaturated: 11:08am On Oct 04, 2012
I wonder how much Dogon na Hauwa and the other villages that underwent generational cleansing should demand as compensation......not forgetting bombed churches....hmmmnnnn

Oooo, in hindsight, i think they got the idea from SLS who remembered CBN's CSR when kano was affected and conveniently forgot the need to do same for madalla till the heat got too hot...mtchwwww
Re: Northern Muslims Demand N105bn Compensation From FG For Genocide by Calebsy07: 11:10am On Oct 04, 2012
Hahahahhahahhahahhahahhahahhahahhahah their boko haram money don de finish ba? They want enforcement, '' YOUR WORK WILL NOT PLAN''

1 Like

Re: Northern Muslims Demand N105bn Compensation From FG For Genocide by GCRS87: 11:10am On Oct 04, 2012
money cannot replace life, and that's why xristians dont go to court to sue. No amount of money can bring bak those dat lost dia life. The only prayer shud be that God forgive those that lost dia lives and grant dem eternal rest. And for God to tek charge.
Re: Northern Muslims Demand N105bn Compensation From FG For Genocide by sandysprax(m): 11:13am On Oct 04, 2012
They are indeed getting the intended attention.If this was america, the man who filed the alleged petition will be arrested for attempting to sponsor terrorism.

Why did they even specifically mention MUSLIMS.Assuming the FG honours their ludicrous demands, so Christians that were affected should go hug transformers innit? This is a proof of how much of a bro's keeper muslims can be...My Jamaican friend will say "Bloodclats!"

1 Like

Re: Northern Muslims Demand N105bn Compensation From FG For Genocide by Moukafoam(f): 11:14am On Oct 04, 2012
Exponental: Hmmmmmmn............
BH is broke.

It is like their muslims brothers in τhe West don't advise them grin

Pls where is Mckatunji ? wink aŋԂ want Ť☺ know his stand Őᵑ τhis smiley
Re: Northern Muslims Demand N105bn Compensation From FG For Genocide by OjujuCalabar(m): 11:15am On Oct 04, 2012
It like some group thinks that others are stupid, this is really funny to imagine grin grin undecided
Re: Northern Muslims Demand N105bn Compensation From FG For Genocide by Moukafoam(f): 11:15am On Oct 04, 2012
centje: Pls where do i unfollow this thread...no tym!!

Nansense!!!

cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Northern Muslims Demand N105bn Compensation From FG For Genocide by CastleandGreen: 11:19am On Oct 04, 2012
If you ask for N105bn for slain muslem what about the slain christian that the muslem killed all in the name of fighting for your so called prophet? We christians we are asking for N600bn for christians killed by infidels.
Re: Northern Muslims Demand N105bn Compensation From FG For Genocide by sandysprax(m): 11:20am On Oct 04, 2012
centje: Pls where do i unfollow this thread...no tym!!

Nansense!!!

ROTFLMAO..O boi i tell u.At a time, no time again.If u are still paying attention to this not very funny joke, u are sleeping on a bicycle.
Re: Northern Muslims Demand N105bn Compensation From FG For Genocide by Ofeakwu(m): 11:21am On Oct 04, 2012
Islam ndi ara, chineke kpöö unu ökû dia............ndi iberiibe!

3 Likes

Re: Northern Muslims Demand N105bn Compensation From FG For Genocide by GCRS87: 11:21am On Oct 04, 2012
they will first look for trouble and if xristians rvenge, they would start shoutin in the media askin for help and conpensation. They did dat in plateau bt when the xristianyouths faced dem, dat led to the state of emergency in plateau. Bc dey hav dos dat can cova their evil and support them.
Re: Northern Muslims Demand N105bn Compensation From FG For Genocide by emmygod: 11:22am On Oct 04, 2012
It pains as we continue to hear something like this. Those who supposed to agitate are igbos. They have been sacrificed as lamb in every unwarranted killings in NIGERIA. Millions of them had been massacred in every quarters of violent killings in nooks and cranny's of Nigeria polite. The massacre in every regions of Nigeria must involve igbos. They are represented than any other tribes in large number in other regions they found themselves. Since independent, out of every 10%of surviving igbos at various home levels about 6% of igbos had died out of unwarranted killings in various state of Nigeria. COMPENSATION IS DUE FOR IGBOS AND NO OTHER ETHNIC GROUP CAN CLAIM THIS.

1 Like

Re: Northern Muslims Demand N105bn Compensation From FG For Genocide by obi123: 11:22am On Oct 04, 2012
the mind boggles really, i feel like these people should be sterilized then put on a Noah style ark and then let to set sail to nowhere in particular just not anywhere near Nigeria. We just can never ever move forward with their lot, as in NEVER!!!
Re: Northern Muslims Demand N105bn Compensation From FG For Genocide by Moukafoam(f): 11:22am On Oct 04, 2012
akthedream: You cant sue Muslims.You can only sue bokoharam if you think its possible.

Τhe lives boko haram have taken is far less than τhe ones northern muslims have taken since τhe year 1999 undecided So yes christians can sue them. Besides BH are ∂ subsystem of τhe muslims community in Nigeria smiley

1 Like

Re: Northern Muslims Demand N105bn Compensation From FG For Genocide by mrperfect(m): 11:23am On Oct 04, 2012
We need peace and happiness in the Country Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Northern Muslims Demand N105bn Compensation From FG For Genocide by Nobody: 11:24am On Oct 04, 2012
This is madness,we all know the people that fight for their God with matchets,guns,archers,arrows and all kinds of barbarous characters,it now beats my imagination that such people are now seeking compensation in ECOWAS court,it is quite ludicrous and such ideas can only emanate from puerile and sterile minds.Northern moslems should apologise to xtians and stop their extremism and not to seek stupid compensation
Re: Northern Muslims Demand N105bn Compensation From FG For Genocide by ateke2(m): 11:27am On Oct 04, 2012
Well this people are nigerians and I don't need to be a prof in law to know they have a case. Remember our leaders swore under oath to protect nigerians.
Because you didn't complain/make a case when you have issues, doesn't mean other people can't complain/make a case when they have issues.
Re: Northern Muslims Demand N105bn Compensation From FG For Genocide by EzePromoe: 11:27am On Oct 04, 2012
ceejay80s: I reserve my comment until naija is divided in 3 countries. (A). Federal republic of biafra. (B). Federal republic of eko ni baje. (C). Federal republic of boko haram

No this was what you meant:
(A) Sovereign State of Biafra
(B) Republic of Arewastan
(C) Odua Republic

1 Like

Re: Northern Muslims Demand N105bn Compensation From FG For Genocide by abiamahart: 11:30am On Oct 04, 2012
THE TRUE SPONSORS OF BH ARE BEGINNING TO CREEP OUT OF THEIR HOLES. JUST SEND THE LIST OF THE PLAINTIFFS TO SSS FOR ONWARD INVESTIGATION.

ARRANT NONSENSE

1 Like

Re: Northern Muslims Demand N105bn Compensation From FG For Genocide by PeeDaVinci: 11:36am On Oct 04, 2012
[size=18pt]on the one hand, i wonder if these people really have brains
on the other hand, i commend them for suing instead of going out and about, killing others in their revenge mission.
[/size]
Re: Northern Muslims Demand N105bn Compensation From FG For Genocide by omar22(m): 11:39am On Oct 04, 2012
phreakabit: [size=18pt]Igbos, lets get in line too. Our demands would certainly run into trillions. [/size]

Can someone tell me who started the Biafra WAR?

I guess the Yoruba should get in line for been mentally disturbed by the constant moaning and Whining of the Igbos and the constants whinging of the northerns over power
Re: Northern Muslims Demand N105bn Compensation From FG For Genocide by arthurous(m): 11:39am On Oct 04, 2012
This prophet mohammed descendant are causing problem every where in the world. The same Muslim the fight for alah the same muslim the sue FG to court. It be like say BOKO HARAM are lacking money so they are looking for money from FG to fund their devilish group it will not work for u people. If I be FG I will not answer them.

1 Like

Re: Northern Muslims Demand N105bn Compensation From FG For Genocide by jude33084(m): 11:41am On Oct 04, 2012
Moukafoam:

It is like their muslims brothers in τhe West don't advise them grin

Pls where is Mckatunji ? wink aŋԂ want Ť☺ know his stand Őᵑ τhis smiley

He is hardly seen in places like τhis cheesy
Re: Northern Muslims Demand N105bn Compensation From FG For Genocide by jude33084(m): 11:44am On Oct 04, 2012
omar22:

Can someone tell me who started the Biafra WAR?

I guess the Yoruba should get in line for been mentally disturbed by the constant moaning and Whining of the Igbos and the constants whinging of the northerns over power

About τhe Biafra war I think Ɣ☺Ʊ should ask same northerners aŋԂ τhe Yorubas wink

Ojuckwu only declared Biafra not War cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Northern Muslims Demand N105bn Compensation From FG For Genocide by Leadn(m): 11:50am On Oct 04, 2012
deejay_harry1: Fck dis trash.... Wtf i hate dis religion... Always lookin for ways to make troubles... #ignored..

I tell you most solemnly Muslims are a bunch of retards and their islamic religion is as bad as it sounds (Kaboom!)
Thinking of making another Islam video and watch it go media crazy! cheesy

#F^ckingIslams!
Re: Northern Muslims Demand N105bn Compensation From FG For Genocide by omar22(m): 11:50am On Oct 04, 2012
jude33084:

About τhe Biafra war I think Ɣ☺Ʊ should ask same northerners aŋԂ τhe Yorubas wink

Ojuckwu only declared Biafra not War cheesy

Ask them what?

Who started the war?

When the Late Ojukwu declared the Rep of Biafra, was he expecting Nigeria to hand over the keys without a fight?
Re: Northern Muslims Demand N105bn Compensation From FG For Genocide by Akpan107(m): 11:50am On Oct 04, 2012
This is foolishness in the highest order... The tens of Thousand of Christians killed since 1991 in Kano State, and are still being killed today, how much will the Government pay them for compensation? I think the Money in Central Bank wont be a enough to compensate the Christians. Maybe the Christians should sui the FG to ICC and recieve their compensation from World Bank.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

A Comparison Between APC Vs PDP Inaugural State Campaigns / Senate Clears 8 Nominees For Appointment As Justices Of The Supreme Court / PDP Caucus In Secret Meeting; Strategising On Opposing INEC CardReader

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.