Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,041 members, 7,835,510 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:06 AM

Northern Muslims Demand N105bn Compensation From FG For Genocide - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Northern Muslims Demand N105bn Compensation From FG For Genocide (20106 Views)

$9.3m Deal: Northern Muslims Accuse FG Of Cover-up / Ribadu, Sanusi, El-rufai And Northern Muslims Under Fire. / Sheik Gumi - Yakowa And Azazi Died While Plotting Against Northern Muslims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Northern Muslims Demand N105bn Compensation From FG For Genocide by ABAKA72(m): 8:22pm On Oct 04, 2012
omar22:

Can someone tell me who started the Biafra WAR?

I guess the Yoruba should get in line for been mentally disturbed by the constant moaning and Whining of the Igbos and the constants whinging of the northerns over power

I agree with you. The Igbo should be compansated since Gowon's FMG attacked them and started the war.
Re: Northern Muslims Demand N105bn Compensation From FG For Genocide by ABAKA72(m): 8:28pm On Oct 04, 2012
omar22:

Ask them what?

Who started the war?

When the Late Ojukwu declared the Rep of Biafra, was he expecting Nigeria to hand over the keys without a fight?
then swallow back your stupid question, you fool.
Re: Northern Muslims Demand N105bn Compensation From FG For Genocide by elbulk(m): 9:15pm On Oct 04, 2012
Josh316:

And over 3 MILLION Igbos killed between 1967-1970 plus over 5000 over the years in various clashes and they are complaining of a PALTRY 838?

Infact, Gowon should have been at the Hague then! LUBBISH!! angry

Point of correction Gowon is not Hausa,he's Plateau which is almost absolutely a christian state...the riot in Jos is btw indegenes and Hausa settlers
Re: Northern Muslims Demand N105bn Compensation From FG For Genocide by phreakabit(m): 9:43pm On Oct 04, 2012
baby-boy:

Bro < There should be a comma here) your you're too slow [size=18pt],[/size]<this should be a full stop )

and (This should be in capital letter >[size=18pt]i[/size]t [s][size=18pt]seems[/size][/s] like you didnt catch Omar's question (AND WHO ENDS A SENTENCE WITHOUT A FULLSTOP?)

Lol. . . Read my reply again. You can learn a thing or two about sarcasm. I understand you are the smartest one in your family, and the only one without a tail too. . . . But don't ever think you can compare an aeon of your ingenuity, to my dumbest second. . . . I'll make you look like a drunken, illiterate road-side mechanic. You are an intellectual Lilliputian, and shall forever be in my shadows.

N.B: I made some emendations TO YOUR POST. As for the reddened part, you don't assume when concluding. . . You my friend, are a halfwit. wink

Moral of the story is : Don't ever correct someone smarter than you.
Re: Northern Muslims Demand N105bn Compensation From FG For Genocide by francisca5: 9:50pm On Oct 04, 2012
Make hungry kill una and una generations . Tifff people no be only 106 billion.na 106 ttrillion. Abi una dey fear to collect triLlion. beast and vampire in human form. Ollleee.
Re: Northern Muslims Demand N105bn Compensation From FG For Genocide by freenature: 10:05pm On Oct 04, 2012
This is the most stupid and insensible request i ever heard in my life... asking for compensation that's a foolish thinking and request.... even if they are to be given are they stupid enough not to know the amount of atrocities that has been committed all in the name of Islam ( when u all claim to preach peace and your so called righteous way acknowledged violence ! )... Then what are the Yoruba's and Igbo's caught in violence caused by muslims in the North and even Christians and traditional worshipers gonna ask for ...

They and those that request for compensation had better gone back to their homes and start taking garri and kulikuli.....as their compensation . . .
Re: Northern Muslims Demand N105bn Compensation From FG For Genocide by vanbonattel: 11:05pm On Oct 04, 2012
This thing called Nigeria is the biggest mistake made in this world since Titanic, the country should please sink!
Re: Northern Muslims Demand N105bn Compensation From FG For Genocide by babyboy3(m): 11:22pm On Oct 04, 2012
phreakabit:

Lol. . . Read my reply again. You can learn a thing or two about sarcasm. I understand you are the smartest one in your family, and the only one without a tail too. . . . But don't ever think you can compare an aeon of your ingenuity, to my dumbest second. . . . I'll make you look like a drunken, illiterate road-side mechanic. You are an intellectual Lilliputian, and shall forever be in my shadows.

N.B: I made some emendations TO YOUR POST. As for the reddened part, you don't assume when concluding. . . You my friend, are a halfwit. wink

You occasionally stumble over the truth, but you quickly pick yourself up and carry on as if nothing happened. Well I could agree with you, but then we'd both be wrong, but somewhere out there is a tree, tirelessly producing oxygen so you can breathe. I think you owe it an apology.

I won't insult your intelligence by suggesting that you really believe what you just said

Moral of the story is : If you're gonna be a smartass, first you have to be smart. Otherwise you're just an a$$..[/
Re: Northern Muslims Demand N105bn Compensation From FG For Genocide by omar22(m): 11:28pm On Oct 04, 2012
phreakabit:

Someone is having a bad, calm down before you blow a blood vessel, go and jerk off numpty.
Re: Northern Muslims Demand N105bn Compensation From FG For Genocide by omar22(m): 11:30pm On Oct 04, 2012
ABAKA72: then swallow back your stupid question, you fool.

Why dont you enrol for an Anger management course next January?
Re: Northern Muslims Demand N105bn Compensation From FG For Genocide by BLESSEDMAN2: 11:48pm On Oct 04, 2012
Boko haram are broke they want to use the money to fund bokoharam this is part of their plans dis stabilize the government but they will fail.
Re: Northern Muslims Demand N105bn Compensation From FG For Genocide by ZeusI: 12:06am On Oct 05, 2012
Northern muslims must be forced to pay reparation of fourteen trillion dollar, for all the catastrophe they've caused us(Nigeria), from bad leadership to arson as a result of riots, as well as for the loss of lives(both pre-boko haram era to BKA[boko haram era] proper).
Re: Northern Muslims Demand N105bn Compensation From FG For Genocide by ZeusI: 12:13am On Oct 05, 2012
Eze Promoe: Then Igbos should be given the whole of Nigeria as compensation for the millions of their citizens that were killed during the civil war and even on daily basis.
No evil goes unpunished. They(Nigerians) are paying little by little...
Re: Northern Muslims Demand N105bn Compensation From FG For Genocide by ZeusI: 12:29am On Oct 05, 2012
hotwax:

No you got it wrong.

1. Federal republic of Okija, 2. Federal rep of odua 3. Federal repubic of Arewa
Hahahahahahaha... Odua sounds more like a 'toad' while 'Arewa'; a frog in barbarian languagecheesy
Re: Northern Muslims Demand N105bn Compensation From FG For Genocide by phreakabit(m): 12:36am On Oct 05, 2012
baby-boy:

You occasionally stumble over the truth, but you quickly pick yourself up and carry on as if nothing happened. Well<There should be a comma here.) I could agree with you, but then we'd both be wrong[size=18pt],[/size]<this should be a full stop. ) but somewhere out there is a tree, tirelessly producing oxygen so you can breathe[size=18pt].[/size] <this should be a comma.) I think you owe it an apology.

I won't insult your intelligence by suggesting that you really believe what you just said <Still no full stop?!)

Moral of the story is : If you're gonna be a smartass, first you have to be smart. Otherwise you're just an a$$..[/

You still can't punctuate, and only hide behind obscenities to stress your point. Yet, you desperately attempt to portray yourself as a genius? You make me laugh! Admit it, I schooled you in my previous post, and I just did again.

Moral of the story is : You can't punctuate, and are poorly educated. . . grin
Re: Northern Muslims Demand N105bn Compensation From FG For Genocide by phreakabit(m): 12:46am On Oct 05, 2012
omar22:

Someone is having a bad, calm down before you blow a blood vessel, go and jerk off numpty.

I see you ran calling for help. . . Guess what? I just floored him too. You lot lack the level of intellectual proficiency required to outwit me.
Re: Northern Muslims Demand N105bn Compensation From FG For Genocide by babyboy3(m): 5:32am On Oct 05, 2012
phreakabit:

You still can't punctuate, and only hide behind obscenities to stress your point. Yet, you desperately attempt to portray yourself as a genius? You make me laugh! Admit it, I schooled you in my previous post, and I just did again.

You sound like a depressed English school teacher who has just lost his job, You don't need to take out your frustration here on NL

Moral of the story is : If you're gonna be a smartass, first you have to be smart. Otherwise you're just an a$$.
Re: Northern Muslims Demand N105bn Compensation From FG For Genocide by ndukwejoe(m): 7:32am On Oct 05, 2012
God bless, i was fuming as i read through the caption, i concur indefinitely to what you said, you just lifted what was in my mind, these people de craze o.
Josh316:

And over 3 MILLION Igbos killed between 1967-1970 plus over 5000 over the years in various clashes and they are complaining of a PALTRY 838?

Infact, Gowon should have been at the Hague then! LUBBISH!! angry
Re: Northern Muslims Demand N105bn Compensation From FG For Genocide by billcosby: 8:07am On Oct 05, 2012
jude33084: Muslims members of Southern Kaduna community in Kaduna State has asked the ECOWAS Court of Justice sitting in Abuja to order the Federal Government to pay them the sum of N105bn as compensation for failing to protect them from an alleged ethno-religious cleansing carried out by indigenous members of the community after the April 2011 presidential election.

The suit, which came up for hearing on Wednesday, was filed on behalf of the Southern Kaduna muslims by the plaintiffs – the Registered Trustees of Jamaa Foundation, Alhaji Suleiman Ahmed, Alhaji Muhammed Zailani, Malam Sale Waziri, Wada Balarabe and Yakubu Yunusa.

The Federal Government of Nigeria and the Attorney General of the Federation and Minister of Justice were listed as the respondents.

Southern Kaduna muslims claimed that the Federal Government failed to protect them from a premeditated mayhem which led to the death of 838 members of their community on April 18 and 19, 2011.

In the suit filed by their lawyer, Abdulfatah Bello, they claimed that “the premeditated mayhem was executed in Kamuru Ukulu on the 18th day of April 2011.”

They said, “In the evening of the said day while the Muslim community were enjoying the peace of the after effect of the presidential election, their habitat was surrounded by some indigenous youths who mounted illegal road blocks to and from the town.”

The plaintiffs claimed that, in the civil disturbances that ensued shortly after the road block was set up, their members lost lives and property while relevant agencies of the government failed to restore order in the community.

The plaintiffs also claimed that, so far, none of those responsible for the alleged crime has been arrested.

They therefore asked the court to declare that the failure of the respondents to provide timely protection for them was unlawful and violated their human rights, as guaranteed under the African Charter of People and Human Rights, and the UN International Covenant on Civil and Political Rights.

Also, the Southern Kaduna Muslim community asked the court to order the Federal Government to pay them a total of N105bn as compensation.

LINK: http://www.punchng.com/news/northern-muslims-demand-n105bn-from-fg-for-genocide/
Re: Northern Muslims Demand N105bn Compensation From FG For Genocide by larride(m): 8:31am On Oct 05, 2012
phreakabit:

Clap for yourself English Teacher.
Re: Northern Muslims Demand N105bn Compensation From FG For Genocide by NAJALYN: 10:50am On Oct 05, 2012
Compensation my foot.
Re: Northern Muslims Demand N105bn Compensation From FG For Genocide by phreakabit(m): 12:21pm On Oct 05, 2012
baby-boy:

You sound like a depressed English school teacher who has just lost his job[size=20pt], You [/size] <WOW! Capital letter after a comma? don't need to take out your frustration here on NL < Still no full stop?

Moral of the story is : If you're gonna be a smartass, first you have to be smart. Otherwise you're just an a$$.

**Yawns**. . . I will buy you and your generation. So don't even go there. BTW, Don't you feel embarrassed yet? I totally eclipsed your 10 seconds of NL fame, I guess I will add you to my list of victories, and hang your head as a trophy on my wall.

Moral of the story is : Broke, poorly educated,dimwitted nano-planktons such as yourself, should never go against a juggernaut such as. . . . Guess who?
Re: Northern Muslims Demand N105bn Compensation From FG For Genocide by phreakabit(m): 12:50pm On Oct 05, 2012
@Baby-boy

You bore me. I have bigger fish to fry. Get proper education, and then come back for a "rematch". wink
Re: Northern Muslims Demand N105bn Compensation From FG For Genocide by phreakabit(m): 12:56pm On Oct 05, 2012
larride:

Clap for yourself English Teacher.

[size=18pt]Should I reply you? Hahaha! I can't stoop so low. Not that I wouldn't. . . but for me, coming down to your level is absolutely impossible.

Guy, owu dey blow you no be small. . . You even get eczema self![/size] shocked
Re: Northern Muslims Demand N105bn Compensation From FG For Genocide by babyboy3(m): 7:04pm On Oct 05, 2012
phreakabit:

**Yawns**. . . I will buy you and your generation. So don't even go there. BTW, Don't you feel embarrassed yet? I totally eclipsed your 10 seconds of NL fame, I guess I will add you to my list of victories, and hang your head as a trophy on my wall.

Moral of the story is : Broke, poorly educated,dimwitted nano-planktons such as yourself, should never go against a juggernaut such as. . . . Guess who?

WOW!!!! do you want medal? you know what? let me treat you to a cup of latte and if you behave I might throw in some pack of biscuits, you sound like your having a bad day.

Don't get me wrong. I`m not trying to make a monkey out of you. I can`t take the credit ha ha ha ha ha ha..
Re: Northern Muslims Demand N105bn Compensation From FG For Genocide by rushj(m): 10:31pm On Oct 05, 2012
To all of u that commented before me, i believe u are all christains or pegans who hate the religion of peace i.e Islam. let me tell u one thing u are all bloodyfools. Muslims don't look for troble but if u touch them u wil regret being alive coz u must either be a stranger to the dead ones or be rendered useless.Kai...kunci durin uwaku. How many people were killed during GEJ regime so far? Leadership is for the northerners right from the inception of this country. Abeg mak una go slip jare
Re: Northern Muslims Demand N105bn Compensation From FG For Genocide by freenature: 7:46am On Oct 06, 2012
rush j.:
To all of u that commented before me, i believe u are all christains or pegans who hate the religion of peace i.e Islam. let me tell u one thing u are all bloodyfools. Muslims don't look for troble but if u touch them u wil regret being alive coz u must either be a stranger to the dead ones or be rendered useless.Kai...kunci durin uwaku. How many people were killed during GEJ regime so far? Leadership is for the northerners right from the inception of this country. Abeg mak una go slip jare

This has just proven what kind of mentality you carry and i perceive you don't have the knowledge of what the subject ISLAM has caused, e.g if truly the God you Muslims in the north claim to serve and also preach its peace is truly alive and answers prayers, there is no need for you people to fight for him and also if your God can't fight for him self and you people have to fight for him it shows your God is dead and is powerless, further more you need not be calling people foolish just because they express their ,mind on what your so called religion has caused , depicting the fact that you all are just following whatever teaching you get not considering the fact that, is God requiring violence from from you just to prove a point?

God is not stupid that he will bend to the ways of men and that is why he is different from man, and talking about administration who are you to say administration is for the northerners from the inception of Nigeria ? Everyone in this country knows that in the country you northerners has caused a lot of trouble, from coup de' tat, to the killing of your own Man, Muritala and have you forgotten what IBB did?
What Sani Abacha did?
what you people did just to make Nnamdi Azikwe , just a figure head during the era of Lord Lugard and co?
Instead of you supporting him so that this country can be united and make it a better place?
when we ought to have recieved our independence before 1960?
You people were puppets in the hand of the colonial masters not being able to challenge for what is yours,
have you ever reasoned why people will not bend so easily to you people becoming a national leader?Its cos whatever a leader who is giving you money or has done one thing or the other tells you to do you all just go ahead and do it, without reasoning if its right or wrong and that's what other tribes in this country will not do because the can't be swayed by a leader easily( they all are people of intellect ).

So my friend blot out that idea of Northerners a born to rule out of your mind cause anybody who is capable and has the quality can be the leader of this country regardless of the tribe not just an infidel
Re: Northern Muslims Demand N105bn Compensation From FG For Genocide by wennygreg: 9:06pm On Oct 06, 2012
[What stupid compensation if they are asking for N150bn then Christians should ask for what? The whole of Nigeria.
quote author=asemota2012]What will the Christians demand from the muslims/Boko-haram for the thousands of innocent christians they massacrered.[/quote]
Re: Northern Muslims Demand N105bn Compensation From FG For Genocide by phreakabit(m): 4:58pm On Oct 07, 2012
baby-boy:

WOW!!!! do you want medal? you know what([size=18pt]?[/size]), let me treat you to a cup of latte and if you behave I might throw in some pack of biscuits ([size=18pt],[/size]). ([size=18pt]y[/size])ou sound like your having a bad day.

Don't get me wrong ([size=18pt].[/size]). . . . I`m not trying to make a monkey out of you ([size=18pt].[/size]), I can`t take the credit ha ha ha ha ha ha..

Blue punctuations courtesy of yours truly. . . . Thank me later. RFLMAO!! Your dad wasted money trying to educate you. grin grin
Re: Northern Muslims Demand N105bn Compensation From FG For Genocide by billcosby: 6:51am On Oct 08, 2012
@ Rush J. U can now C that u have realy show us tha muslims are realy wild donkeys, how many ppl in sult o abuse any? But u in 1 comment u ve insult every. Shege kawai! Kafiri: da be san makomar sa ba. Canival. How many christian are ur ppl killing in each week in the north, religioun of pieces. Mumu, child of busted Condom.
Re: Northern Muslims Demand N105bn Compensation From FG For Genocide by odoguigbo: 12:31pm On Oct 19, 2012
Na hungry dey catch unah. Better go drink kunu or sobo and sleep!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Dino Melaye's Assassination Attempt: Police Arrest Seven Suspects / Response To Attack On Healthcare Professionals Due To Death Of Uniport Student / Dino Melaye: Screening Of Ministerial Nominees Will Be Thorough

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.