Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,264 members, 7,818,895 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:34 AM

The Hierchy On The Continent - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / The Hierchy On The Continent (1055 Views)

How Big Is The African Continent / My Continent / Africa, The Dark Continent, Has African Racists Against Their Own Blacks? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Hierchy On The Continent by somalia5: 10:34am On Oct 04, 2012
We all know in terms of history and beuty Somalis, Ethiopians and Eritreans are top three in that specific order.

but who comes after us.

maybe Fulani?

maybe Toureg?

who do you think it is?

Re: The Hierchy On The Continent by NRIPRIEST(m): 4:40pm On Oct 04, 2012
Your gran mama left yansh comes to mind....scallywag !

1 Like

Re: The Hierchy On The Continent by Nobody: 6:02pm On Oct 04, 2012
Laaaaaawl.
Re: The Hierchy On The Continent by Abagworo(m): 7:51pm On Oct 04, 2012
Nigeria is the king of all black countries including Somalia. Richest, most developed and most populous.
Re: The Hierchy On The Continent by Nobody: 10:17pm On Oct 04, 2012
Abagworo: Nigeria is the king of all black countries including Somalia. Richest, most developed and most populous.

"King" of all black countries IN AFRICA right? wink
Re: The Hierchy On The Continent by MrsChima1(f): 11:48pm On Oct 04, 2012
Abagworo: Nigeria is the king of all black countries including Somalia. Richest, most developed and most populous.

Being most populous doesn't make one king. There is a tribe that has only 40 people and a royal family. UK has a royal family....where is the royal family in Nigeria
Re: The Hierchy On The Continent by odumchi: 1:43am On Oct 05, 2012
Mrs..Chima:

.where is the royal family in Nigeria

Unlike England, Nigeria is a multi-ethnic and diverse country, therefore it doesn't have a central traditional ruler.
Re: The Hierchy On The Continent by ChinenyeN(m): 2:21am On Oct 05, 2012
Why do people make these topics, but never define their measurements? Hierarchy... in what?
Re: The Hierchy On The Continent by somalia5: 2:26am On Oct 05, 2012
ChinenyeN: Why do people make these topics, but never define their measurements? Hierarchy... in what?

beuty, culture, history

Somalia and Ethiopia are only two subsaharan countries in africa that have their ethnic language as their national language.

Ethiopia has never been colonized

Ethiopia, somalia and Eritrea are the best lookin people in africa.

Somalia was first country in africa to use cannons in warfare more than 600 yrs ago

Somalia has defeated every military power that came to occupy our land

we were never enslaved
Re: The Hierchy On The Continent by MrsChima(f): 3:45am On Oct 05, 2012
odumchi:

Unlike England, Nigeria is a multi-ethnic and diverse country, therefore it doesn't have a central traditional ruler.

Uk is diverse as well and still has a royal family....where is the royalty. Onila said Nigeria has kings.....where are they
Re: The Hierchy On The Continent by somalia5: 8:23am On Oct 05, 2012
who comes after Somali, Ethiopian, Eritrean

is it ghanian, nigerians.....
Re: The Hierchy On The Continent by odumchi: 12:09pm On Oct 05, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

Uk is diverse as well and still has a royal family....where is the royalty. Onila said Nigeria has kings.....where are they

The UK doesn't have a royal family, rather England does. England is about 50 million people and is inhabited primarily by English people. Nigeria on the other hands is atleast 150 million in population and is inhabited by over 250 different peoples. At the same time, England is a nation/kingdom, Nigeria on the other hand is neither.

There are probably hundreds of "kings" in Nigeria, and for most of them their influence does not extend past the traditional government of their localities.
Re: The Hierchy On The Continent by MrsChima1(f): 3:01pm On Oct 05, 2012
odumchi:

The UK doesn't have a royal family, rather England does. England is about 50 million people and is inhabited primarily by English people. Nigeria on the other hands is atleast 150 million in population and is inhabited by over 250 different peoples. At the same time, England is a nation/kingdom, Nigeria on the other hand is neither.

There are probably hundreds of "kings" in Nigeria, and for most of them their influence does not extend past the traditional government of their localities.

Boo boo..if they do not have a royal family...they don't have a kingdom. undecided Now which is it...they have a kingdom or they don't?

A few kings in the villages doesn't count....Onila stated that Nigeria has the MOST KINGS OF ALL AFRICA SIMPLY BECAUSE NIGERIA IS THE MOST POPULOUS. I stated few posts ago that there is a tribe with 40 people and a royal family. It has nothing to do with how populous a country is...it doesn't mean there are more kings/queens there. I am also referring to the King of the ENTIRE region or sect.

That was my point if you took the time to follow the conversation between Onila and I.
Re: The Hierchy On The Continent by somalia5: 5:40pm On Oct 05, 2012
Mrs..Chima:

Boo boo..if they do not have a royal family...they don't have a kingdom. undecided Now which is it...they have a kingdom or they don't?

A few kings in the villages doesn't count....Onila stated that Nigeria has the MOST KINGS OF ALL AFRICA SIMPLY BECAUSE NIGERIA IS THE MOST POPULOUS. I stated few posts ago that there is a tribe with 40 people and a royal family. It has nothing to do with how populous a country is...it doesn't mean there are more kings/queens there. I am also referring to the King of the ENTIRE region or sect.

That was my point if you took the time to follow the conversation between Onila and I.

watch it this guy is not to be triffiled with. his a moderator.
Re: The Hierchy On The Continent by MrsChima1(f): 9:03pm On Oct 05, 2012
somalia5:

I don't give a Bleep if he was Dr. Martin Luther King....stay in your lane.
Re: The Hierchy On The Continent by YuckMouf: 4:48pm On Oct 06, 2012
The hierarchy of Famine,Starvation,Poverty and Malnutrition?

If your meant that, then yeah Somalis are Number 1 along with Ethio 2

To be honest, You Horn Niqqers are Uglier than the rest of your continent.

You see your people as beautiful through the perspective of being Less Black

While the rest of the World sees you as ugly from the perspective of being Less Arab undecided

Food For Thought
Re: The Hierchy On The Continent by somalia5: 8:18pm On Oct 06, 2012
YuckMouf: The hierarchy of Famine,Starvation,Poverty and Malnutrition?

If your meant that, then yeah Somalis are Number 1 along with Ethio 2

To be honest, You Horn Niqqers are Uglier than the rest of your continent.

You see your people as beautiful through the perspective of being Less Black

While the rest of the World sees you as ugly from the perspective of being Less Arab undecided

Food For Thought

u do kno we are older than arabs.

and we are happy with our looks and culture, 92'percent of the world isnt negroid, incudin us
Re: The Hierchy On The Continent by Nobody: 11:49pm On Oct 06, 2012
This trolling stuff is starting to get old dont u think?
Re: The Hierchy On The Continent by odumchi: 11:52pm On Oct 06, 2012
Mrs..Chima:

Lol. I don't think you understand well the situation of things in Nigeria - or Africa for that matter. I don't even know where to begin.

somalia5:

I'm harmless lol.
Re: The Hierchy On The Continent by somalia5: 11:54pm On Oct 06, 2012
ur not harmless. ive seen ur censoring

*Kails*:
This trolling stuff is starting to get old dont u think?

whaever

(1) (Reply)

Washing Husband Sibling Clothes, Wright Or Wrong? / What Are The Major Issues Nigerian Youth Face? / Which States Is Best To Raise Up A Child In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.