Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,319 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:15 AM

Washing Husband Sibling Clothes, Wright Or Wrong? - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Washing Husband Sibling Clothes, Wright Or Wrong? (1054 Views)

Bringing Out Tongue To Take A Selfie...right Or Wrong?(photos) / Can U Put On The Clothes Of A Deceased Sibling Or Friend? / Right Or Wrong?grouping Human Being According To Skin Colour. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Washing Husband Sibling Clothes, Wright Or Wrong? by Chillext(m): 7:28am On May 19, 2013
My fellow nairalander's, pls help me with this;

1. Is it good for a wife to wash the clothes of the husband's younger brother?

2.Is it good for a wife to wash the clothes of the husband's senior brother?
Re: Washing Husband Sibling Clothes, Wright Or Wrong? by againstGEJ(m): 8:07am On May 19, 2013
you will still ask if it is right for husband to sleep with his wife.
Re: Washing Husband Sibling Clothes, Wright Or Wrong? by tinuolababy(f): 8:22am On May 19, 2013
I won't smiley

2 Likes

Re: Washing Husband Sibling Clothes, Wright Or Wrong? by Chillext(m): 9:23am On May 19, 2013
againstGEJ: you will still ask if it is right for husband to sleep with his wife.
why not ansa dis one first, den wait till wen I'm going to ask d oda one?
Re: Washing Husband Sibling Clothes, Wright Or Wrong? by Nobody: 11:15am On May 19, 2013
Why doesn't he get his own wife angry

1 Like

Re: Washing Husband Sibling Clothes, Wright Or Wrong? by totalbaby(f): 12:47pm On May 19, 2013
Why must your wife do that? Is she a slave? Is she their mom? It is not part of her responsibility. Your brothers should learn to take care of themselves, if they are too lazy to do it then perhaps their mother will be willing to do it orr they should get their own wifes\gfs to help them out. Is it the husbands responsibiltity to pay for the wifes older and younger sisters hair, clothes or food?
Re: Washing Husband Sibling Clothes, Wright Or Wrong? by Nobody: 12:53pm On May 19, 2013
^^^^I agree it's mindless for them to demand it, but a good wife who cares about winning over the affection of her in-laws should do it. It isn't going to cost her anything to put the clothes in the washing machine and wash them.
Re: Washing Husband Sibling Clothes, Wright Or Wrong? by Tolexander: 12:54pm On May 19, 2013
Good and bad are things of the mind and conscience!

If the wife sees it to be right to wash them, no qualms let her do so and not criticize her of course they are her husband's siblings and everything she does to them is like doing them to her husband.

But what i will never subscribe to is the brother inlaws turning her to their washer by telling her to wash their clothes.

As for me, i can't allow my brother's wife to help me to wash my cloths not even my wife.

1 Like

Re: Washing Husband Sibling Clothes, Wright Or Wrong? by totalbaby(f): 1:04pm On May 19, 2013
shymexx: ^^^^I agree it's mindless for them to demand it, but a good wife who cares about winning over the affection of her in-laws should do it. It isn't going to cost her anything to put the clothes in the washing machine and wash them.

what if she does not have a washing machine? What if she is a very busy women? I don"t think that is the only way to win the affection of in-laws. Why cant the husband do it then? If the brothers are adults then i do not understand why another mans wife should do that when there is a mother or perhaps even sisters around. If she does then next time it will be something else. If they are all living together then i guess she could do it when she is doing their laundry. But for someone to bring their dirty clothes from another house to your house for your wife to wash is disrespectful in my opinion. My 2cents anyways.
Re: Washing Husband Sibling Clothes, Wright Or Wrong? by totalbaby(f): 1:05pm On May 19, 2013
Tolexander: Good and bad are things of the mind and conscience!

If the wife sees it to be right to wash them, no qualms let her do so and not criticize her of course they are her husbands siblings and everything she does to them is like doing them to her husband.

But what i will never subscribe to is the brother inlaws turning her to their washer by telling her to wash their clothes.

As for me, i can't allow my brother's wife to help me to wash my cloths not even my wife.
Gbam!!
Re: Washing Husband Sibling Clothes, Wright Or Wrong? by Nobody: 5:15pm On May 20, 2013
totalbaby: what if she does not have a washing machine? What if she is a very busy women? I don"t think that is the only way to win the affection of in-laws. Why cant the husband do it then? If the brothers are adults then i do not understand why another mans wife should do that when there is a mother or perhaps even sisters around. If she does then next time it will be something else. If they are all living together then i guess she could do it when she is doing their laundry. But for someone to bring their dirty clothes from another house to your house for your wife to wash is disrespectful in my opinion. My 2cents anyways.

I was just messing about with you. I definitely won't allow my wife/girl to wash any of family member's clothes. That's just too disrespectful, to be honest. grin

(1) (Reply)

Which States Is Best To Raise Up A Child In Nigeria? / Eze Ndigbo In Yoruba Land .. A Case Study Of Akure Land Ondo State Nigeria. / Diasporans Have You Noticed Some Strange Behaviors With Nigerians At Home ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.