Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,727 members, 7,820,516 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:24 PM

The First Thing You Learned How To Cook And At What Age? - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / The First Thing You Learned How To Cook And At What Age? (8729 Views)

At What Age Did You Cook Your First Meal? / 10 Ways You Didn’t Know To Cook An Egg / How Regularly Should You Cook And Why (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The First Thing You Learned How To Cook And At What Age? by JojoArmani(m): 9:59pm On Oct 04, 2012
booqee: Person wey brush well well no dey lie dat kain lie wey mugumugu just throway for here undecided
yeah u no see him name, he thinks say we be mugumugu like him wey dey collect lie anyhow.
Re: The First Thing You Learned How To Cook And At What Age? by Nobody: 10:00pm On Oct 04, 2012
Jojo Armani: and de tin dey even put gap teeth anywhere u want it.
huh?? *faints instantly!*
Re: The First Thing You Learned How To Cook And At What Age? by jackpot(f): 8:48am On Oct 05, 2012
booqee: illicit where hath thou?? Pls confirm dat claim..can she truly cook mouth watering, nose itching, eye popping and jaw dropping foods as she claimed??

[s]Btw, i dint know u guys are yanshing yourself oh! I'm shocked![/s] shocked
"experienced" boobsqee cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: The First Thing You Learned How To Cook And At What Age? by Nobody: 9:22am On Oct 05, 2012
^^stop following me u dis man lesbian. angry
Re: The First Thing You Learned How To Cook And At What Age? by pearlhapi(f): 9:32am On Oct 05, 2012
booqee: illicit where hath thou?? Pls confirm dat claim..can she truly cook mouth watering, nose itching, eye popping and jaw dropping foods as she claimed??

[s]Btw, i dint know u guys are yanshing yourself oh! I'm shocked![/s] shocked
dirty mind!sumtin I said out of joke now has to do with nyashing.
Re: The First Thing You Learned How To Cook And At What Age? by mumumugu(m): 2:39pm On Oct 05, 2012
booqee: Person wey brush well well no dey lie dat kain lie wey mugumugu just throway for here undecided

i no no sey nairaland gals sabi yab persn. Abeg sori ooooo. I no b liar.na play i bin de play.

Chai, even vicky and bouque we i bin dey admire. Make una 4gve me na
Re: The First Thing You Learned How To Cook And At What Age? by jackpot(f): 3:20pm On Oct 05, 2012
booqee: ^^stop following me u dis man lesbian. angry
*The day I'll vex for you, I'll juss command your braests to disappear! Keep trying me~ angry angry angry
Re: The First Thing You Learned How To Cook And At What Age? by sophy09: 4:17pm On Oct 05, 2012
I was 8 when I learned how to cook and I fried eggs.
Re: The First Thing You Learned How To Cook And At What Age? by Nobody: 6:13pm On Oct 05, 2012
mumumugu:

i no no sey nairaland gals sabi yab persn. Abeg sori ooooo. I no b liar.na play i bin de play.

park well joor! Can't u see i'm just kidding you. Was only joking mf.. undecided
Re: The First Thing You Learned How To Cook And At What Age? by Nobody: 7:11pm On Oct 05, 2012
mumumugu:

lmao.. grin your sins are forgiven.. go and sin no more grin
Re: The First Thing You Learned How To Cook And At What Age? by acidtalk: 10:23pm On Oct 05, 2012
Acid and Base
At 6months

which of course gave H2SO4
extremely needed for the body.
Re: The First Thing You Learned How To Cook And At What Age? by bittyend(m): 10:24pm On Oct 05, 2012
At age 11, I learned how to cook crack.

Water, powder 'caine;, and soda in a pot on the gas cooker; and that's dirty money from the fiends.

Rich off crack, till I gave my life to Lord Jesus. cool
Re: The First Thing You Learned How To Cook And At What Age? by SamMilla1(m): 10:29pm On Oct 05, 2012
the first thing i learnt to cook, hmm. White yam, just peel it and cook it. Then pour some red oil into a plate and food is ready. That was like when i was 6
Re: The First Thing You Learned How To Cook And At What Age? by tellwisdom: 10:31pm On Oct 05, 2012
undecided undecided
Re: The First Thing You Learned How To Cook And At What Age? by kodylicky(f): 10:33pm On Oct 05, 2012
;DWhite rice @ d age of 9
Was dis local rice dat u need to remove d chaff
I 4got to do dat.
Just poured it into water and fed d family some delicious stony-rice
Dey are yet to 4give me for dat.

1 Like

Re: The First Thing You Learned How To Cook And At What Age? by dangerzone: 10:34pm On Oct 05, 2012
Sam Milla: the first thing i learnt to cook, hmm. White yam, just peel it and cook it. Then pour some red oil into a plate and food is ready. That was like when i was 6

U be vinrankor pako like me
Re: The First Thing You Learned How To Cook And At What Age? by horlaryeenqar: 10:35pm On Oct 05, 2012
Mine is beans.....
Re: The First Thing You Learned How To Cook And At What Age? by GentleNaaz(m): 10:41pm On Oct 05, 2012
Mine ws hw 2 cook jellof garri @ d age of 7. Second ws hw 2 cook combined garri n rice
Re: The First Thing You Learned How To Cook And At What Age? by pearlhapi(f): 10:43pm On Oct 05, 2012
Gentle Naaz: Mine ws hw 2 cook jellof garri @ d age of 7. Second ws hw 2 cook combined garri n rice
atutupoyoyo confirmed!the names of the fud scares me sef btw for once I see wu I kno kpako reach
Re: The First Thing You Learned How To Cook And At What Age? by steffans(m): 10:46pm On Oct 05, 2012
Myn was yam..I filled d whole pot with water..cuz I taught d water was to cover d whole yam..

2ndly I did jollof rice..I put plenty g/nut oil..d unda was already gettn burnt..wyl d top was half. Cooked.....SMH 4 ma self......

We we're all Boys den!!!!
Re: The First Thing You Learned How To Cook And At What Age? by erad(m): 10:46pm On Oct 05, 2012
mine was boiling water, at age 20.. can't still boil water without it getting burnt. i need hep sad
Re: The First Thing You Learned How To Cook And At What Age? by Pritheeann(f): 10:46pm On Oct 05, 2012
i was 6...wen i cooked mtn rice...twas rili a rice 2rmemba....lolz
Re: The First Thing You Learned How To Cook And At What Age? by seyibrown(f): 10:50pm On Oct 05, 2012
Cooking rice at 5 at my Mum's friends house ... I remember her yelling from the lounge whether the Rice was done ... and I am tasting it and yelling back 'it's not done'! grin grin LOL!
Re: The First Thing You Learned How To Cook And At What Age? by dokunbam(m): 10:57pm On Oct 05, 2012
Mine was when i was in primary 5 or thereabout, my mom was attending to something important in her shop so she told me too prepare Eba/Garri, she has prepared vegetable soup. Coming back from school hungry, i went straight to the kitchen to prepare eba. But i fu3ked up that day no be small. She has earlier told me how to do it and i have seen her couple of time making it. When the kettle started making sound i quickly pour it to make eba. The garri did not form at all. Omo I ate it like that o. But am now a guru
Re: The First Thing You Learned How To Cook And At What Age? by yemi2plus(m): 10:58pm On Oct 05, 2012
erad: mine was boiling water, at age 20.. can't still boil water without it getting burnt. i need hep sad
yuh reli need help, cos u dull pass seun.
Re: The First Thing You Learned How To Cook And At What Age? by saintneo(m): 11:08pm On Oct 05, 2012
I think mine was jollof rice at 11-12years old. I used my mum's stew and leftover rice, then poured in a very large quantity of curry to make is turn yellow. Turned guru by 15, lost my guru-ness by 28. Now looking for a wifey to re-educate & assist.
Re: The First Thing You Learned How To Cook And At What Age? by Lachynos2k2(m): 11:20pm On Oct 05, 2012
HOT WATER.. @AGE 4
Re: The First Thing You Learned How To Cook And At What Age? by noblechriss(m): 11:24pm On Oct 05, 2012
acidosis™:
Mine was Pap at age 2 . Then I would jump off from my cot..straight to the kitchen to make pap..while mum is asleep..

smiley
Re: The First Thing You Learned How To Cook And At What Age? by SlyIg(f): 11:29pm On Oct 05, 2012
I learnt how to cook hot water for tea at d age of 13.
Re: The First Thing You Learned How To Cook And At What Age? by HopeGabriel(f): 11:31pm On Oct 05, 2012
Mine ws at 8 ...wen I learned to cook rice...but water,salt n the oil plenty pass the rice...lol
Re: The First Thing You Learned How To Cook And At What Age? by Okijajuju1(m): 11:32pm On Oct 05, 2012
vegetable soup... Age 12
Re: The First Thing You Learned How To Cook And At What Age? by zonax(m): 11:32pm On Oct 05, 2012
I was stil six when I learnt to make noodles (indomie to be prescise) it was my best meal then and I took interest in making it. Till date, I still prepare my noodle and tea by myself and hardly eat one made by another person.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Picture Of A Cake Baked In Form Of Couple Having Sex! Lol.. / The Best Way To Make Weath Meal / Kilishi In Canada - Mj's BBQ And SUYA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.