Stats: 3,153,595 members, 7,820,135 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:15 AM

The First Thing You Learned How To Cook And At What Age? - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / The First Thing You Learned How To Cook And At What Age? (8727 Views)

At What Age Did You Cook Your First Meal? / 10 Ways You Didn’t Know To Cook An Egg / How Regularly Should You Cook And Why (2) (3) (4)

The First Thing You Learned How To Cook And At What Age? by Nobody: 12:36pm On Oct 04, 2012
mine was how to prepare jollof rice at the age of twelve. it was a memorable day for me till this day. cool
what's yours?
Re: The First Thing You Learned How To Cook And At What Age? by illicit(m): 12:56pm On Oct 04, 2012
i learn to put GARRI in cold water and add groudnut and sugar at a very tender age, i cant even remember when joo.

Re: The First Thing You Learned How To Cook And At What Age? by Nobody: 1:11pm On Oct 04, 2012
illicit: i learn to put GARRI in cold water and add groudnut and sugar at a very tender age, i cant even remember when joo.
cheesy cheesy that's not cooking though

Re: The First Thing You Learned How To Cook And At What Age? by Nobody: 1:14pm On Oct 04, 2012
illicit: i learn to put GARRI in cold water and add groudnut and sugar at a very tender age, i cant even remember when joo.

buhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. . . . . grin grin grin grin

na small remain make we jam dangote truck just now..cos of this joke grin grin

Re: The First Thing You Learned How To Cook And At What Age? by JojoArmani(m): 1:15pm On Oct 04, 2012
Mine is hot water, cant remember @ wat age.

Re: The First Thing You Learned How To Cook And At What Age? by Nobody: 1:16pm On Oct 04, 2012
Mine was Pap at age 2 . Then I would jump off from my cot..straight to the kitchen to make pap..while mum is asleep..

Re: The First Thing You Learned How To Cook And At What Age? by Nobody: 1:16pm On Oct 04, 2012
acidosis™:

buhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. . . . . grin grin grin grin

na small remain make we jam dangote truck just now..cos of this joke grin grin

hehehe is not a joke, what's yours?
Re: The First Thing You Learned How To Cook And At What Age? by Nobody: 1:18pm On Oct 04, 2012
acidosis™:
Mine was Pap at age 2 . Then I would jump off from my cot..straight to the kitchen to make pap..while mum is asleep..

grin grin grin ewo!!! Acidosis can lie
Re: The First Thing You Learned How To Cook And At What Age? by illicit(m): 1:21pm On Oct 04, 2012
acidosis™:

this guy na wa for u o, u be Manchild?
Re: The First Thing You Learned How To Cook And At What Age? by illicit(m): 1:24pm On Oct 04, 2012
~vicky~:

cheesy cheesy that's not cooking though
haha what is cooking, no be to prepare food?
now wat dis i just told u i learnt? to mix food substances and make it edible, thats cooking dear vicky, Gbam!
Re: The First Thing You Learned How To Cook And At What Age? by Nobody: 1:24pm On Oct 04, 2012
~vicky~:

grin grin grin ewo!!! Acidosis can lie
Did I just post that ?! I think am high on something, vicky..

The first thing I learnt was rice..
I don't know if its jollof . but I normally start with frying tin tomato, thats after boiling/washing the rice for some minutes.. Then I should be 16 or there about..
I make eba before then, though.
Re: The First Thing You Learned How To Cook And At What Age? by Nobody: 1:42pm On Oct 04, 2012
illicit:
haha what is cooking, no be to prepare food?
now wat dis i just told u i learnt? to mix food substances and make it edible, thats cooking dear vicky, Gbam!
says who?
acidosis™:

Did I just post that ?! I think am high on something, vicky..
I make eba before then, though.
of course you are high on something tongue, Berem must have overfed you grin

Re: The First Thing You Learned How To Cook And At What Age? by illicit(m): 2:37pm On Oct 04, 2012
~vicky~:

says who?

of course you are high on something tongue, Berem must have overfed you grin
says me ni
wait o!
is berem his mother?
Re: The First Thing You Learned How To Cook And At What Age? by Nobody: 3:03pm On Oct 04, 2012
illicit:
says me ni
wait o!
is berem his mother?
lmao
Re: The First Thing You Learned How To Cook And At What Age? by Nobody: 5:27pm On Oct 04, 2012
Mine was white rice..i was 7years old. My mum was in a hurry dat day and she just cooked stew and told me to cook rice for me and my younger one to eat wen we got back from school. Its really turned out well..for a seven year old.
But i remember i wasted about 15match sticks before i eventually got the stove on..i was scared at d way fire comes out 'crazily' from a match stick when you just strike it with the match box(if u get wat i'm saying), so each time i strike one and d match stick does dat scary tin i immediately throw it away for fear of it burning my fingers. I was always scared of striking matchsticks wen i was young anyway..scares d shi.t outta me.
Re: The First Thing You Learned How To Cook And At What Age? by Nobody: 5:37pm On Oct 04, 2012
booqee: Mine was white rice..i was 7years old. My mum was in a hurry dat day and she just cooked stew and told me to cook rice for me and my younger one to eat wen we got back from school. Its really turned out well..for a seven year old.
wow!!! @ 7 years you must be a good cook then

But i remember i wasted about 15match sticks before i eventually got the stove on..i was scared at d way fire comes out 'crazily' from a match stick when you just strike it with the match box(if u get wat i'm saying),
so each time i strike one and d match stick does dat scary tin i immediately throw it away for fear of it burning my fingers. I was always scared of striking matchsticks wen i was young anyway..scares d shi.t outta me.

lmao me too i remembered wasting a box of it, hiding it from my mum
Re: The First Thing You Learned How To Cook And At What Age? by Nobody: 5:37pm On Oct 04, 2012
booqee: Mine was white rice..i was 7years old. My mum was in a hurry dat day and she just cooked stew and told me to cook rice for me and my younger one to eat wen we got back from school. Its really turned out well..for a seven year old.
wow!!! @ 7 years you must be a good cook then

But i remember i wasted about 15match sticks before i eventually got the stove on..i was scared at d way fire comes out 'crazily' from a match stick when you just strike it with the match box(if u get wat i'm saying),
so each time i strike one and d match stick does dat scary tin i immediately throw it away for fear of it burning my fingers. I was always scared of striking matchsticks wen i was young anyway..scares d shi.t outta me.
lmao me too i remembered wasting a box of it, hiding it from my mum

Re: The First Thing You Learned How To Cook And At What Age? by illicit(m): 5:53pm On Oct 04, 2012
hmmm i remember that of my sisters, hmmmmm dont let me even mention.....
Re: The First Thing You Learned How To Cook And At What Age? by mumumugu(m): 6:06pm On Oct 04, 2012
I waz three years wen i learnt haw to boil water.
Re: The First Thing You Learned How To Cook And At What Age? by Nobody: 6:18pm On Oct 04, 2012
mumumugu: I waz three years wen i learnt haw to boil water.
cheesy cheesy bro quit lying
Re: The First Thing You Learned How To Cook And At What Age? by Nobody: 7:40pm On Oct 04, 2012
mumumugu: I waz three years wen i learnt haw to boil water.
have u brushed ur mouth today?? undecided
Re: The First Thing You Learned How To Cook And At What Age? by JojoArmani(m): 7:42pm On Oct 04, 2012
booqee: have u brushed ur mouth today?? undecided
Aunty Booqee dis one u dey ask am, u dey sell toothbrush or u wan borrow his own grin grin

* I dey fear wetin dis gal go tell me....*

pls sorry in advance
Re: The First Thing You Learned How To Cook And At What Age? by pearlhapi(f): 8:20pm On Oct 04, 2012
Eeerm mine was when I was thirteen and the first meal was pepper beans and no one could eat it[that waz den tho]now I sabi everyfud I even cook for illicit
Re: The First Thing You Learned How To Cook And At What Age? by Nobody: 8:25pm On Oct 04, 2012
pearl~hapi:
Eeerm mine was when I was thirteen and the first meal was pepper beans and no one could eat it[that waz den tho]now I sabi everyfud I even cook for illicit

shocked shocked are you guys together just asking grin

Re: The First Thing You Learned How To Cook And At What Age? by pearlhapi(f): 8:30pm On Oct 04, 2012
~vicky~:

amebor.com
Re: The First Thing You Learned How To Cook And At What Age? by Nobody: 8:35pm On Oct 04, 2012
pearl~hapi:
amebor.com

wanttoknowmore.com
Re: The First Thing You Learned How To Cook And At What Age? by illicit(m): 8:49pm On Oct 04, 2012
~vicky~:

*clears throat* erm erm
do u mind?
Re: The First Thing You Learned How To Cook And At What Age? by mumumugu(m): 9:35pm On Oct 04, 2012
booqee: have u brushed ur mouth today?? undecided

i usd bita leaf stem as chewstik . I heard d biter nature kils al mouth bacteria and hence prevent tooth decay and mouth odour.

Try it it works more dan tootpaste
Re: The First Thing You Learned How To Cook And At What Age? by Nobody: 9:52pm On Oct 04, 2012
Jojo Armani: Aunty Booqee dis one u dey ask am, u dey sell toothbrush or u wan borrow his own grin grin

* I dey fear wetin dis gal go tell me....*

pls sorry in advance
Person wey brush well well no dey lie dat kain lie wey mugumugu just throway for here undecided
Re: The First Thing You Learned How To Cook And At What Age? by Nobody: 9:53pm On Oct 04, 2012
mumumugu:

i usd bita leaf stem as chewstik . I heard d biter nature kils al mouth bacteria and hence prevent tooth decay and mouth odour.

no wonder!
Re: The First Thing You Learned How To Cook And At What Age? by JojoArmani(m): 9:56pm On Oct 04, 2012
mumumugu:

and de tin dey even put gap teeth anywhere u want it.
Re: The First Thing You Learned How To Cook And At What Age? by Nobody: 9:58pm On Oct 04, 2012
pearl~hapi:
illicit where hath thou?? Pls confirm dat claim..can she truly cook mouth watering, nose itching, eye popping and jaw dropping foods as she claimed??

[s]Btw, i dint know u guys are yanshing yourself oh! I'm shocked![/s] shocked

The Best Way To Make Weath Meal / Picture Of A Cake Baked In Form Of Couple Having Sex! Lol.. / Kilishi In Canada - Mj's BBQ And SUYA