Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,433 members, 7,819,559 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:12 PM

The First Thing You Learned How To Cook And At What Age? - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / The First Thing You Learned How To Cook And At What Age? (8724 Views)

At What Age Did You Cook Your First Meal? / 10 Ways You Didn’t Know To Cook An Egg / How Regularly Should You Cook And Why (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The First Thing You Learned How To Cook And At What Age? by greedie1(f): 8:49am On Oct 06, 2012
Mine was indomie @ d age of six, den egusi soup @ 15
Re: The First Thing You Learned How To Cook And At What Age? by jigawatts(m): 8:51am On Oct 06, 2012
illicit: i learn to put GARRI in cold water and add groudnut and sugar at a very tender age, i cant even remember when joo.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The First Thing You Learned How To Cook And At What Age? by Psaalmuel(m): 9:26am On Oct 06, 2012
At age 4 i knw hw 2 soak garri inside water til it swells up..hehehe..
Re: The First Thing You Learned How To Cook And At What Age? by Ninilowo(m): 9:29am On Oct 06, 2012
ogi (hot pap) @ age 8
Re: The First Thing You Learned How To Cook And At What Age? by Ninilowo(m): 9:32am On Oct 06, 2012
illicit: i learn to put GARRI in cold water and add groudnut and sugar at a very tender age, i cant even remember when joo.
grin
Re: The First Thing You Learned How To Cook And At What Age? by Ugbavihi: 10:13am On Oct 06, 2012
Mine is yam at the age of 5
Re: The First Thing You Learned How To Cook And At What Age? by DollyParton1(f): 10:44am On Oct 06, 2012
At age 13. Boilling egg. That was all I could do till I got to 16yrs.
Re: The First Thing You Learned How To Cook And At What Age? by dramaqueen1(f): 12:17pm On Oct 06, 2012
I fried eggs at the age of 12.burnt the plate though
Cus I kept it close to the burner
Re: The First Thing You Learned How To Cook And At What Age? by opee1231(f): 12:39pm On Oct 06, 2012
mine ws beans at d age of 7 with much salt.. omg..everybody on the table laughed at me..i felt so bad. embarassed
Re: The First Thing You Learned How To Cook And At What Age? by Nimi22(f): 12:50pm On Oct 06, 2012
Mine was beans at d age of . My mum was not around and i had to take care of my younger ones. It turned out perfectly at d end of d day and my mum was so excited about it.
Re: The First Thing You Learned How To Cook And At What Age? by Nobody: 1:22pm On Oct 06, 2012
Cant recall Really when, but knows for real its How to Parboil Rice wink
Re: The First Thing You Learned How To Cook And At What Age? by prettiest1(f): 1:40pm On Oct 06, 2012
[quote author=erad]mine was boiling water, at age 20.. can't still boil water without it getting burnt. i need hep :([/quote[color=#000099][/color]
Re: The First Thing You Learned How To Cook And At What Age? by prettiest1(f): 1:41pm On Oct 06, 2012
[quote author=erad]mine was boiling water, at age 20.. can't still boil water without it getting burnt. i need hep :([/quote
Like seriously, you need help.
Re: The First Thing You Learned How To Cook And At What Age? by DCONE1(m): 4:25pm On Oct 06, 2012
SlyIg: I learnt how to cook hot water for tea at d age of 13.
lol...i bet that was soooo difficult shay...?
Re: The First Thing You Learned How To Cook And At What Age? by DCONE1(m): 4:29pm On Oct 06, 2012
Psaalmuel: At age 4 i knw hw 2 soak garri inside water til it swells up..hehehe..
...now dats wats up...cheesy
Re: The First Thing You Learned How To Cook And At What Age? by Chemosupremo1: 4:32pm On Oct 06, 2012
My was white rice at age of 7.the rice was half done,plenty of salt.
Re: The First Thing You Learned How To Cook And At What Age? by Weave: 4:57pm On Oct 06, 2012
COnCONTION RICE at the age of 7-8 grin grin
Re: The First Thing You Learned How To Cook And At What Age? by greatgod2012(f): 5:13pm On Oct 06, 2012
i learnt how to cook rice @ age 7, but 4got to put salt.
U can imagine d insult even till today from my siblings, but 4 my mum, she praised me dt i tried.

1 Like

Re: The First Thing You Learned How To Cook And At What Age? by k2039: 5:33pm On Oct 06, 2012
greatgod2012: i learnt how to cook rice @ age 7, but 4got to put salt.
U can imagine d insult even till today from my siblings, but 4 my mum, she praised me dt i tried.

lol
Re: The First Thing You Learned How To Cook And At What Age? by ifyann002(f): 6:27pm On Oct 06, 2012
Na akara I learn how to cook. My akara was more or oil than akara
Re: The First Thing You Learned How To Cook And At What Age? by Quads: 9:05pm On Oct 06, 2012
I was 12+, on hols during junior WAEC had being watching my mom and sisters cook all through the hols. When it was time for me to go back to sch, i wrote this very long list, my dad said the only condition he would give money for everytin on the list was for me to cook. I made that stew like my life depended on it (bck then it did lol) and it turned out really nice except that the salt cover fell inside and part of it melted b4 i could bring it out. Nonetheless I got everything I wrote down.
Re: The First Thing You Learned How To Cook And At What Age? by Psaalmuel(m): 9:16pm On Oct 06, 2012
I learned ow 2 cook n prepare a poison meal @ age 5...dose ratz dey wuld neva 4get me...i kild al dier families!

1 Like

Re: The First Thing You Learned How To Cook And At What Age? by emmalezy(m): 11:31pm On Oct 06, 2012
I jus can't remember coz it was always me and my late mum in d kitchen while growing up

Re: The First Thing You Learned How To Cook And At What Age? by elderbros(m): 8:52am On Oct 07, 2012
NL will not kill me
Re: The First Thing You Learned How To Cook And At What Age? by nifeseun(f): 10:28am On Oct 07, 2012
I was 8 years old and it was beans, i remembered i almost finished d beans due to regular tasting..
Re: The First Thing You Learned How To Cook And At What Age? by illicit(m): 7:08pm On Oct 10, 2012
booqee: illicit where hath thou?? Pls confirm dat claim..can she truly cook mouth watering, nose itching, eye popping and jaw dropping foods as she claimed??

[s]Btw, i dint know u guys are yanshing yourself oh! I'm shocked![/s] shocked
Bukky pls expantiate, what is nyashing?
Re: The First Thing You Learned How To Cook And At What Age? by Nobody: 2:09pm On Oct 14, 2012
sausage
fried and scrambled eggs.
i was 6 years of age.
Re: The First Thing You Learned How To Cook And At What Age? by Nobody: 2:10pm On Oct 14, 2012
greatgod2012: i learnt how to cook rice @ age 7, but 4got to put salt.

grin grin grin
Re: The First Thing You Learned How To Cook And At What Age? by dyn4casie(m): 12:18am On Dec 20, 2013
Mine was pap, nd i was jst 40mins old . Then I jst
jump off from my cot..straight to the
kitchen to cuk pap cos i was jst too impatient nd hungry to wait 4 breast milk ..my mum was
sleepn nd d nurses wer nt arnd..
Re: The First Thing You Learned How To Cook And At What Age? by Nobody: 7:45am On Dec 20, 2013
Mine was,egusi soup,at the age of 10 We just returnd 4rm the village,after my mum's burial,daddy left 4 work,and didnt return on time,it was just me and my 3 kid sisters. We all have to eat na,so i prepard the mendemende 4 dm.
To many faults, 2 much oil,2 much maggi,nt well fried egusi. The soup was really a mess. Bt we all ate it with relish,and my dad,even commended me,and encourage me 2 put more effort nxt time

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Best Way To Make Weath Meal / Picture Of A Cake Baked In Form Of Couple Having Sex! Lol.. / Kilishi In Canada - Mj's BBQ And SUYA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.