Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,824 members, 7,817,403 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:40 AM

Pictures Of Flood In Egan-Igando, Lagos - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pictures Of Flood In Egan-Igando, Lagos (19524 Views)

See What A Man Did To His Motorcycle Due To Lagos Flood / Nightmare For Road Users In Ejigbo Area Of Lagos as a result of flood / Counting The Cost Of Flood In Osogbo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Flood In Egan-Igando, Lagos by temujin1234: 7:32pm On Oct 04, 2012
This is most devastating.
Re: Pictures Of Flood In Egan-Igando, Lagos by greaterlove(m): 7:58pm On Oct 04, 2012
temujin1234: This is most devastating.
flood or no flood the guys in this pics don't give a damn.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Flood In Egan-Igando, Lagos by mbhs139(m): 8:06pm On Oct 04, 2012
mmmustapha: grin grin grin u guys have enough water to wash,cook,bath and even drink

grin grin grin MAD MAN
Re: Pictures Of Flood In Egan-Igando, Lagos by fm7070: 8:36pm On Oct 04, 2012
this one is child's play, not flood
Re: Pictures Of Flood In Egan-Igando, Lagos by stev007(m): 8:39pm On Oct 04, 2012
KINGwax: una don't forget anambra sharp sharp? I heard say na canoe be that Igbo governor's official ride now as choice no dey. The idiot go wan put national flag for the canoe's front i knw. And some supposedly intelligent Igbo scholars go suggest make im put siren too!
......stupid comment. Rily stupid
Re: Pictures Of Flood In Egan-Igando, Lagos by binhozie(m): 9:05pm On Oct 04, 2012
shocked shocked shocked shocked
Anyone who steps into this waters will be visibly eaten in full view by microbes...
What decay! pukes and faints
Re: Pictures Of Flood In Egan-Igando, Lagos by stagger: 9:06pm On Oct 04, 2012
See the way those houses were built with no allowance for water to drain out anywhere. Is it Fashola that caused that? If I were him, I would be coming with bulldozers because demolishing and clearing all construction on flood plains and natural drainage channels is the way to go.
Re: Pictures Of Flood In Egan-Igando, Lagos by crisycent: 9:11pm On Oct 04, 2012
Lagos is "un-planned"...streets without drainage system,poor road network.
Re: Pictures Of Flood In Egan-Igando, Lagos by lekanSuccess(m): 9:56pm On Oct 04, 2012
Fashola is working....Lagos is Swimming
Re: Pictures Of Flood In Egan-Igando, Lagos by Jungleprince1(m): 9:59pm On Oct 04, 2012
Foxybone: LAGOS MA NA WA .... ALL THESE YORUBA BOYZ GO COME UP NOW COME SAY FASHOLA GET SENSE.... MTCHWWWWW...

BREAKING DOWN HOUSES AND BUILDING DRAINAGES THAT IS PRACTICALLY FILLED WITH DUMP angry angry angry

ANYWAY... NA UNA SIDE NA IM WORLD START TO DEY END, REMEMBER SAY NA 2012 BE THIS grin grin grin grin
you be mumu
Re: Pictures Of Flood In Egan-Igando, Lagos by emmatok(m): 10:19pm On Oct 04, 2012
crisycent: Lagos is "un-planned"...streets without drainage system,poor road network.

LOL, and where is perfectly planned in Nigeria.
I thought it was a serious flood like that of Lokoja and Anambra.
But those houses where not submerged.
Re: Pictures Of Flood In Egan-Igando, Lagos by Exponental(m): 11:47pm On Oct 04, 2012
Sometimes I wonder if Egan is part of Lagos, if dis pple pay tax amd land use charges. Egan has never been unflooded. Even when d rain is not much....as long as it drizzles, expect an unpleasant road.
Re: Pictures Of Flood In Egan-Igando, Lagos by bashydemy(m): 2:37am On Oct 05, 2012
This OP most mad, I am expecting something like Lokoja not knowing it just a swimming pool
Re: Pictures Of Flood In Egan-Igando, Lagos by collinzo80: 6:17am On Oct 05, 2012
This is not funny is just the sings of end time, If you watch closely you will understand it, because is all In the bible, as you can see if God want to destroy this world again is not gana take him time, REPENT
Re: Pictures Of Flood In Egan-Igando, Lagos by Konjour(m): 1:49pm On Oct 05, 2012
This post has been hidden.
Re: Pictures Of Flood In Egan-Igando, Lagos by achinu(m): 3:59pm On Oct 05, 2012
Eko o ni baje, oya over to you oga Fashola cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Pictures Of Flood In Egan-Igando, Lagos by Foxybone(m): 4:55pm On Oct 05, 2012
Jungleprince1:
you be mumu

Na Idiotocracy kill your grandpapa... Idiot.... Na im footstep you dey follow ba... Ko ni da fun e
Re: Pictures Of Flood In Egan-Igando, Lagos by HopeGabriel(f): 11:48pm On Oct 05, 2012
This one no b flood...d real flood for don cover half of d houses....fashola would take k of that..no fear....

(1) (2) (Reply)

Funny Stunts Drunkards Pull! / Woman Creates Jewelry From Her Breast Milk / I Hate The Arrogance Of Nigerians!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.