Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,654 members, 7,827,417 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:41 AM

Disadvantages Of Beautiful Women to men's health!!! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Disadvantages Of Beautiful Women to men's health!!! (4974 Views)

Meet The Shuwa Arab Women Of Nigeria (photos) - Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria! / Reasons Why Guys Are Afraid To Date Beautiful Women / Real Reasons Why Men Cheat On Beautiful Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Disadvantages Of Beautiful Women to men's health!!! by alaricsaltzman: 7:44pm On Oct 05, 2012
cindyrella: So op u trying to say being beautiful is a sin? Seriously? Smh!
Nah...didn't say so...anyfin DAT has advantage must AV disadvantage...this 1 u asked dis kind of question...seems u r beautiful...I wanna AV health problems for u o!!! =D

Wislet: nice one saltzman.......
....apart from the last sentence. Leave my guy(xkillz)ooo. Mmmh undecided
Fanks...sowee ma!!!
Re: Disadvantages Of Beautiful Women to men's health!!! by Nobody: 9:03pm On Oct 05, 2012
alaric saltzman:
yea rite...the ghost walks!!! tongue

only if you're turned undecided
Re: Disadvantages Of Beautiful Women to men's health!!! by alaricsaltzman: 7:02am On Oct 06, 2012
joeydozzy:

only if you're turned undecided
No be only turned...don't worry urself as 2 ow I do it...undecided
Re: Disadvantages Of Beautiful Women to men's health!!! by Nobody: 10:51am On Oct 06, 2012
alaric saltzman:
No be only turned...don't worry urself as 2 ow I do it...undecided

undecided
Re: Disadvantages Of Beautiful Women to men's health!!! by Mynd44: 2:54pm On Oct 06, 2012
I never knew someone would consider beauty a disadvantage
Re: Disadvantages Of Beautiful Women to men's health!!! by Nobody: 3:07pm On Oct 06, 2012
undecided undecided
Re: Disadvantages Of Beautiful Women to men's health!!! by alaricsaltzman: 4:54pm On Oct 07, 2012
Smh 4 u @ mynd...its a disadvantage 2 ur health...shikena!!! Read and understand!!!
Re: Disadvantages Of Beautiful Women to men's health!!! by Mynd44: 5:59pm On Oct 07, 2012
alaric saltzman: Smh 4 u @ mynd...its a disadvantage 2 ur health...shikena!!! Read and understand!!!
How will dating a beautiful woman affect me in those ways? Did your read through your write up and it does not make sense
Re: Disadvantages Of Beautiful Women to men's health!!! by Nobody: 6:03pm On Oct 07, 2012
k2039: [size=13pt]That still doesnt change the fact that my wife is going to be extremely beautiful.
@Op you can decide to marry a ugly woman,your choice.
I have made mine
[/size]

a wife you? Get outta here! Nigga pink typing u sure u not gay?
Re: Disadvantages Of Beautiful Women to men's health!!! by alaricsaltzman: 10:52am On Oct 08, 2012
Mynd_44:
How will dating a beautiful woman affect me in those ways? Did your read through your write up and it does not make sense
mumu...who says dating a beautiful woman will affect u...if u dont know ow 2 read and understand..abeg find somefin else 2 do abeg
Re: Disadvantages Of Beautiful Women to men's health!!! by Originakalokalo(m): 12:14pm On Oct 08, 2012
DailyNews: If this research is in any way true & reliable, I would say that those things observed in the article can only happen to a poor man cos in today world, the opposite is the case- beautiful women get high at the sight of a single rich guy & they all dream, pray, wish & crave to have a rich guy as boyfriend or husband, if u doubt it, carry out a research, not on nairaland cos they wont be honest due to shame n pride.

MONEY is all a man needs in today world & he will enjoy seeing beautiful ladies crave to own him wherever he goes. It pays to be rich as a man, guys pray & work hard its lovely to be rich smiley

so, that is the reason why we must PRAY AND WORK HARD? no wonder many are praying for riches and God is not answering.

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Sends Nude Pics To Her Male Lovers ??? / A Crush Only Lasts For Four Months / Feels Like I've Been Cheated On,see What I Saw Her On With(photop)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.