Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,070 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:19 AM

What Is Your Best Hosting Company - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / What Is Your Best Hosting Company (1094 Views)

Show Off Your Best Work. / I Want D Best Hosting For My Site. / I Need The Best Hosting Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Your Best Hosting Company by Youngzedd(m): 6:46pm On Oct 04, 2012
Lets share experience with foriegn hosting company you have used so far, what is the name of your best hosting company and also tell us why you use them.

I already have some hosting company with me, they are:

1) Justhost.com
2) Bluehost.com
3) Godaddy.com
4) Hostgator.com
5) Namecheap.com
6) Arzixe.com

Drop your hosting experience and the best one I should go with.
Re: What Is Your Best Hosting Company by Nobody: 7:06pm On Oct 04, 2012
Hostgator any day, any time. But it really hurts when you get the bite of that host/dangerous animal. They act like Google in terms of "terms & conditions" .i.e very Strict with their rules
Re: What Is Your Best Hosting Company by rufaai(m): 10:52pm On Oct 04, 2012
I am not sure if i can share www.gigalayer.com which is not foriegn but sure to standard. cheesy

Foriegn host I think myhosting.com and siteground.com are doing real good. HostGator is also killing it.
Re: What Is Your Best Hosting Company by Youngzedd(m): 6:34am On Oct 05, 2012
rufaai: I am not sure if i can share www.gigalayer.com which is not foriegn but sure to standard. cheesy

Foriegn host I think myhosting.com and siteground.com are doing real good. HostGator is also killing it.

Gud but Naija hosting dey fuckup atimes, moreover they are resellers.
Re: What Is Your Best Hosting Company by rufaai(m): 8:19am On Oct 05, 2012
Youngzedd:

Gud but Naija hosting dey fuckup atimes, moreover they are resellers.

Yeah lots of resellers popping out cuz its cheap to start one. But gigalayer, web4africa, syskay, whogohost in Nigeria are not resellers!

Try www.gigalayer.com
Re: What Is Your Best Hosting Company by Youngzedd(m): 12:46pm On Oct 05, 2012
Foreign Hosting Company pls.....
Re: What Is Your Best Hosting Company by ekumahost: 7:43pm On Oct 05, 2012
DEAR, I USE TMD. tmd host my www.ifihear.com small money, unlimited space and data, plus that full time steady support. you might see that their are realy great
www.tmdhosting.com
Re: What Is Your Best Hosting Company by LionKing2: 8:37pm On Oct 07, 2012
Re: What Is Your Best Hosting Company by annahussy(f): 11:25am On Oct 08, 2012
I am using Hostgator web host for hosting my website. It is provide good hosting plans with cheap price that fit in my budget. It provide good hosting service like 24x7 hours customer support, unlimited bandwidth and disk space, 99.9% uptime service, regular update website and maintain website regularly.It is really the best hosting company to host website.
Re: What Is Your Best Hosting Company by ProGSM(m): 1:46pm On Oct 08, 2012
If you are in Nigeria, checkout www.lagoshost.com
Re: What Is Your Best Hosting Company by chidi500(m): 1:46am On Oct 10, 2012
www.hostlinker.com possess good qualities in web hosting,reseller hosting.
visit http://hostlinker.com/reseller.php
Re: What Is Your Best Hosting Company by Nobody: 2:03am On Oct 10, 2012
My web hosting service is really good and their name is not even on the list www.maddogdomains.com
Re: What Is Your Best Hosting Company by Youngzedd(m): 7:47am On Oct 13, 2012
annahussy: I am using Hostgator web host for hosting my website. It is provide good hosting plans with cheap price that fit in my budget. It provide good hosting service like 24x7 hours customer support, unlimited bandwidth and disk space, 99.9% uptime service, regular update website and maintain website regularly.It is really the best hosting company to host website.

Which method/means of Payment are you using to pay Hostgator?
Re: What Is Your Best Hosting Company by Sanjoy32: 7:10am On Sep 16, 2013
Youngzedd: Lets share experience with foriegn hosting company you have used so far, what is the name of your best hosting company and also tell us why you use them.

I already have some hosting company with me, they are:

1) Justhost.com
2) Bluehost.com
3) Godaddy.com
4) Hostgator.com
5) Namecheap.com
6) Arzixe.com

Drop your hosting experience and the best one I should go with.

For the past one year,i am using 9cubehosting.com for my linux web hosting.Because they provide good service with customer support.Yet I did get any problem with them related to my hosting.

(1) (Reply)

Cyber GURU Hacking Group Hacked A Popular Site / Artisteer 4.0 Activation Code / Create Any Android App Of Your Choice And Monetize It.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.