Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,693 members, 7,816,833 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:14 PM

Why Do Men Molest women???? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Men Molest women???? (3892 Views)

Did I Rape Or Attempted To Molest Her? / Why Do Men Check Out Ladies' Asses? / Why Do Men Give Women Gifts? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Men Molest women???? by Mary4life1(f): 11:31pm On Oct 04, 2012
Like seriously,the cases of women been molested has been on the increase.Everyday we hear one story or the other about rape.My aunt was recently molested and up till now,she is yet to recover from the experience.pls what can a girl or woman do to avoid being molested cos i'm scared.i dont know what would happen if i was raped.pls men,is it okay for me to ask why some of you molest women
Re: Why Do Men Molest women???? by ijebabe: 11:36pm On Oct 04, 2012
I don't expect men guilty of such act to come up and say the truth. That they are sick fvcks who deserve to be stripped and flogged publicly.
Nah, they would rather say that women should stop dressing provocatively and say YES whenever they ask for it.

I am waiting for their response too.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Molest women???? by jhydebaba(m): 11:47pm On Oct 04, 2012
ijebabe: I don't expect men guilty of such act to come up and say the truth. That they are sick fvcks who deserve to be stripped and flogged publicly.
Nah, they would rather say that women should stop dressing provocatively and say YES whenever they ask for it.

I am waiting for their response too.
You're waiting on a long thing.

@topic: If you dress indecent (half na.ked), displays all your nature endowed gift and flaunt what u've got hoping that our joysticks are dead, I'm so sorry.
You dress to kill meaning you wanted to wake up the manliness in the guy's system and when they come for ur womanliness, you cry foul calling them "molesters"
Re: Why Do Men Molest women???? by ijebabe: 11:55pm On Oct 04, 2012
jhydebaba:

@topic: If you dress indecent (half na.ked), displays all your nature endowed gift and flaunt what u've got hoping that our joysticks are dead, I'm so sorry.
You dress to kill meaning you wanted to wake up the manliness in the guy's system and when they come for ur womanliness, you cry foul calling them "molesters"
That's the general excuse. I am not in support of a woman who bares all her wares with no element of decorum or class. But the truth is R a p e is r a p e!

If a r a p i s t shud be let off the hook what about the father that r a p e s his daughter or the eediot that abuses a young girl because she is defenseless. What of guys that drug girls and have their way with them just because the girl refused to date them. Is that how to show her you care. Bloody pinheads!

This is one of the highest form a violation a woman can ever experience and their is no excuse for such a disgusting act.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Molest women???? by bernfame(f): 12:00am On Oct 05, 2012
God only knows. All I can say is that the men who carry out such act are really sick and need medical, spiritual, psychological and emotional help.
Re: Why Do Men Molest women???? by bernfame(f): 12:04am On Oct 05, 2012
jhydebaba:

What about the toddlers who are being molested, do they "dress to kill" too?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Molest women???? by Nobody: 12:40am On Oct 05, 2012
bernfame:

exactly cos bear in mind that even if there's an excuse that you got tempted by a seductive piece of clothing, that doesn't mean you weren't the main catalyst or reagent for your deeds. even the paedophiles as they call them fuel their hormones for subjective reasons. paedophiles are always low when it comes to their social status and do not freely reciprocate chats properly with their fellow ones but tend to feel safe when around kids. They have this belief that when they're with children, they feel normal and know that nobody can persecute or pass judgement on them.
Re: Why Do Men Molest women???? by MrsChima1(f): 12:44am On Oct 05, 2012
Because they are stup!d.
Re: Why Do Men Molest women???? by navygrl: 12:57am On Oct 05, 2012
Law enforcement views rape as a method of control and terror. Men do so because they enjoy the control over the woman or her terror or both
Re: Why Do Men Molest women???? by 190: 1:04am On Oct 05, 2012
in my case, its the women that molestation me embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Why Do Men Molest women???? by Walexz02(m): 1:56am On Oct 05, 2012
^
Abeg tell them again...
Re: Why Do Men Molest women???? by 190: 2:14am On Oct 05, 2012
In my case, ALL the time its the women that Molestation me embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Why Do Men Molest women???? by obowunmi(m): 3:25am On Oct 05, 2012
Because there are no laws protecting women and child from rape and any form if abuses.... Such heinous acts are condoned. Even in "normal" societies "rape" still occurs.

In places like Nigeria where there is no rehabilitation or counseling support for ra.pe victims...victims after such trauma has no where to go or find support. It sucks.

Most ra,pis,ts in Nigeria don't go to jail, they get bailed out or nothing ever happens to them. It sucks! Ra,pi,sts spread STDS and HIV. Its very sad.
Re: Why Do Men Molest women???? by busybee24: 3:56am On Oct 05, 2012
The sad thing is that many Nigerian men have the mentality of animals. When someone is assaulted or raped their first instinct is to shame and blame the victim. In other parts of the world where woman walk around with whatever they please.. the instinct for men is to be "overcome" like monkeys without any form of intellect.. if men are indeed incapable of controlling themselves. Rape would be a prevalent thing is all western societies.

I blame ignorance. When rape occurs in such societies, the men are decried as the animals they are and put in jail. But of course we dont value womens rights and are a lawless society to boot.
so there we go.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Molest women???? by Mynd44: 4:33am On Oct 05, 2012
jhydebaba:

I badt believe that people like you exist. So you cannot exercise sel-control right?
Msheeeew
Re: Why Do Men Molest women???? by Mary4life1(f): 7:12am On Oct 05, 2012
A big thank you to all the girls that commented and Mynd 44 thanks for saying the truth. 190 you really are a comedian!!
Re: Why Do Men Molest women???? by Mynd44: 8:41am On Oct 05, 2012
Sure thing
Re: Why Do Men Molest women???? by MyneWhite1(f): 8:47am On Oct 05, 2012
Vert timely post. I hope this sort of thing will be eradicated soon.

There is a charity in Lagos and Abuja called Project Alert, you can contact them if you experience molestation of any kind and they'll help you.

http://www.mynewhitmanwrites.com/2012/03/charity-hopping-around-world-giveaway.html
Re: Why Do Men Molest women???? by Mary4life1(f): 9:42am On Oct 05, 2012
Myne white,i wasn't molested but my aunt was.
Re: Why Do Men Molest women???? by Nobody: 10:14am On Oct 05, 2012
Mary 4 life: Like seriously,the cases of women been molested has been on the increase.Everyday we hear one story or the other about rape.My aunt was recently molested and up till now,she is yet to recover from the experience.pls what can a girl or woman do to avoid being molested cos i'm scared.i dont know what would happen if i was raped.pls men,is it okay for me to ask why some of you molest women

Poverty, Poverty, Poverty, lack of absolute fear of God...drug addiction and being an addict of immoral lifestyle....and lastly indecent dressing amongst females of today plays a role too, plus rampant marketing of sex appeal going on in every sector of our today society- from film industry to fashion to music industry, to every other sector.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Molest women???? by obowunmi(m): 1:26pm On Oct 05, 2012
Its apparent many Nigerian men don't know what defines as rape. No wonder they get in trouble for rape when they travel internationally esp for raping white women.

Many young Nigerian men are rotting away in foreign prisons.

1. Fraud/theft
2. R,az,pe
Re: Why Do Men Molest women???? by Mynd44: 3:12pm On Oct 05, 2012
^^
true
Re: Why Do Men Molest women???? by MrsChima1(f): 3:17pm On Oct 05, 2012
obowunmi: Its apparent many Nigerian men don't know what defines as rape. No wonder they get in trouble for rape when they travel internationally esp for raping white women.

Many young Nigerian men are rotting away in foreign prisons.

1. Fraud/theft
2. R,az,pe

Stop making excuses for them.....many people claim Nigerian men are the brightest of them all and can't seem to stay out of foreign prisons? Chei! Many of them know the difference between consensual touch and illegal touch. They make that choice to risk their lives over something criminal and they must accept the consequences of their actions.

It is that simple.
Re: Why Do Men Molest women???? by Mynd44: 3:28pm On Oct 05, 2012
Nigerian men the wisest? Most of us have outdated wisdom jorh
Re: Why Do Men Molest women???? by MrsChima1(f): 5:32pm On Oct 05, 2012
Mynd_44: Nigerian men the wisest? Most of us have outdated wisdom jorh

Your Nigerian brothers and sisters said that Nigerian men are the wisest of them all. I am just going off what croonies are saying.
Re: Why Do Men Molest women???? by jhydebaba(m): 6:50pm On Oct 05, 2012
ijebabe:
That's the general excuse. I am not in support of a woman who bares all her wares with no element of decorum or class. But the truth is R a p e is r a p e!

If a r a p i s t shud be let off the hook what about the father that r a p e s his daughter or the eediot that abuses a young girl because she is defenseless. What of guys that drug girls and have their way with them just because the girl refused to date them. Is that how to show her you care. Bloody pinheads!

This is one of the highest form a violation a woman can ever experience and their is no excuse for such a disgusting act.

@bolded, there are excuses like "its the devil handiwork".

Inasmuch as I don't support molesters, women should try as much as possible to dress modest because either you believe it or not "all men are not sane".

Mynd_44:
I badt believe that people like you exist. So you cannot exercise sel-control right?
Msheeeew

So because you claim now that you have self-control, so all men must have self-control? There are molesters out there and we must not shy away from that fact bro.
bernfame:

The topic says women not toddlers.
Re: Why Do Men Molest women???? by obowunmi(m): 2:56am On Oct 06, 2012
Mrs..Chima:

Stop making excuses for them.....many people claim Nigerian men are the brightest of them all and can't seem to stay out of foreign prisons? Chei! Many of them know the difference between consensual touch and illegal touch. They make that choice to risk their lives over something criminal and they must accept the consequences of their actions.

It is that simple.

Woman, pls get off drugs. Where in my post did I make excuses for ra,pi,sts? I said going from posts on the thread, it is apparant that Nigerian men don't know the meaning of ra,p.e
Re: Why Do Men Molest women???? by ijebabe: 8:32am On Oct 06, 2012
jhydebaba: @bolded, there are excuses like "its the devil handiwork".

Inasmuch as I don't support molesters, women should try as much as possible to dress modest because either you believe it or not "all men are not sane".

So because you claim now that you have self-control, so all men must have self-control? There are molesters out there and we must not shy away from that fact bro.

The topic says women not toddlers.
I get what you are saying Jide, not all men are the same but for the sake of the sick ones in the society you cannot dictate the way a gender in an entire nation shud dress? Is that not stupid? Even in the Arab world you see more women disposing of their black cloak and wearing western clothes. Well except in Saudi.

Even if women were to cover up those sick fools wud still find an excuse to r a p e. It might be 'she was looking or smiling at me'. Will you also tell all women to cover their eyes or mouth.

No Jide, the sick ones shud be the ones being dealt with and not the woman.
Re: Why Do Men Molest women???? by Mary4life1(f): 9:07am On Oct 06, 2012
ijebabe:
I get what you are saying Jide, not all men are the same but for the sake of the sick ones in the society you cannot dictate the way a gender in an entire nation shud dress? Is that not stupid? Even in the Arab world you see more women disposing of their black cloak and wearing western clothes. Well except in Saudi.

Even if women were to cover up those sick fools wud still find an excuse to r a p e. It might be 'she was looking or smiling at me'. Will you also tell all women to cover their eyes or mouth.

you're really truthful.its your type that Nigeria needs
Re: Why Do Men Molest women???? by FMK(m): 10:26am On Oct 06, 2012
to kill your brain
Re: Why Do Men Molest women???? by jhydebaba(m): 10:34am On Oct 06, 2012
ijebabe:

Ok Ma!!! I agree with you.

One thing I like about you is my name dat u kept repeating in your posts.
Is ur husby Jide?
I once heard ID call you Ijebu bebe, are u a Jebusite like me or you are just Ijeoma?
Re: Why Do Men Molest women???? by JallowBah(f): 10:36am On Oct 06, 2012
jhydebaba:

Oh, BULL!

A man tried to rape me in Norway. I was walking around with a normal jacket, half-baggy pant, and had a damn mohawk, piercings on my face, and sneakers. No way close to sexiness in dressing, still he tried.
Its NOT about what you wear, its about how f`ed up the rapist is.

There is NO, NO, NO blaming the victim.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies, Would U Date/marry A Guy With No Sexual Experience? / «shy Guys» / Things To Do For Your Woman Without Her Asking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.