Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,691 members, 7,955,605 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:38 AM

Man Jailed And Given 600 Lashes For Offering Himself Online - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Jailed And Given 600 Lashes For Offering Himself Online (23067 Views)

Man Jailed 5 Years For Setting Pregnant Woman Ablaze; Photo / Blogger Sentenced To 1,000 Lashes For Insulting Islam (SEE PHOTO) / Former Imo State Governor's Daughter Jailed And Deported From The USA. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Jailed And Given 600 Lashes For Offering Himself Online by DANILSA(m): 11:42am On Oct 05, 2012
Billyonaire: I support this 100%. I do not care if this judgement is from Saudi Arabia or Zamfara. Gay men needs to be punished, so should Lesbians be punished, except Nigerian type of Lesbians wey dey do 2 sides. Me likey!
SORRY SIR, DID YOU READ THE PASSAGE UPSIDE-DOWN? I NEVER SAW WHAT YOU WROTE IN MY VERSION? lipsrsealed
Re: Man Jailed And Given 600 Lashes For Offering Himself Online by Moukafoam(f): 11:44am On Oct 05, 2012
k2039: E gba mi,what's wrong with this saudians,is it not his body,how im take concern dem.
On top sey person post and advertise his body na 600lashes and 5yeras,wetin we know go see for this world

If U̶̲̅ are in Rome behave like a Roman they say. Τhis guy should know Ŧħåϯ Saudi his country don't take such nonsense wink

Τhe average American is ∂ Pycho tongue that's why U̶̲̅ see such things in America. I hope our northern muslims won't start killing ąg∂ɪ̣̇η because of τhis undecided

...ßŮϯ 600 harsh sha cheesy
Re: Man Jailed And Given 600 Lashes For Offering Himself Online by kodylicky(f): 11:44am On Oct 05, 2012
pls smeone should show me where the article referred to d man as gay

2 Likes

Re: Man Jailed And Given 600 Lashes For Offering Himself Online by IVORY2009(m): 11:44am On Oct 05, 2012
Lol![color=#000099][/color]
Re: Man Jailed And Given 600 Lashes For Offering Himself Online by Nobody: 11:46am On Oct 05, 2012
omenziate: Is there a comprehension problem here? Where was it stated explicitly dat d dude is gay.
Nowhere. . .except on this board
Re: Man Jailed And Given 600 Lashes For Offering Himself Online by Psylas(m): 11:46am On Oct 05, 2012
Dey should kill him instead of suffering him! Fuckup!!!
Re: Man Jailed And Given 600 Lashes For Offering Himself Online by Nobody: 11:49am On Oct 05, 2012
ifeomabernard: They are sufferın from low mentalıty

No ma. . .they are protecting their culture.Chinese dont kiss foreigners asss so do Arabs,only niggas do !
Re: Man Jailed And Given 600 Lashes For Offering Himself Online by WinkWrld: 11:50am On Oct 05, 2012
MoronS, the guy pose nude for the saudi females to contact him for sex. Its not a gay thing. Arranged sEx is a normal practise in Saudi. He gets paid for that. PLS Leave UTi alone morons.
Re: Man Jailed And Given 600 Lashes For Offering Himself Online by Iaz93: 11:50am On Oct 05, 2012
Lwkmd...!! D guy was bored jare... He needed attention
Re: Man Jailed And Given 600 Lashes For Offering Himself Online by takedat(m): 11:52am On Oct 05, 2012
Either being gay or offreing himself for consensual sex.This will serve as a deterent to others as no religion allows for Homosexuality or Fornication.As Jesus said give onto Ceaser what belongs to Ceaser and this is the Law of their Land and the consequence of braking that law is this.

3 Likes

Re: Man Jailed And Given 600 Lashes For Offering Himself Online by Nobody: 11:54am On Oct 05, 2012
WinkWrld: MoronS, the guy pose nude for the saudi females to contact him for sex. Its not a gay thing. Arranged sEx is a normal practise in Saudi. He gets paid for that. PLS Leave UTi alone morons.

Is uti a queer ?
Re: Man Jailed And Given 600 Lashes For Offering Himself Online by mrkels(m): 11:55am On Oct 05, 2012
WinkWrld: MoronS, the guy pose nude for the saudi females to contact him for sex. Its not a gay thing. Arranged sEx is a normal practise in Saudi. He gets paid for that. PLS Leave UTi alone morons.
Arranged sex abi? Its still the same thing, uti arranged sex with some of his friends in the past and present, if you notice,he never really came up and said he's not GAY, he was only furious for people leaking the truth of his sexuality.
How are you today slowpoke?

1 Like

Re: Man Jailed And Given 600 Lashes For Offering Himself Online by Nobody: 11:57am On Oct 05, 2012
Series22: but i didnt read where they say he' s gay.. Mayb its 4rm my eyes shaaa. Well, make i read am again. wil come back 2 comment.
Offering himself to me or to ladies ?
Re: Man Jailed And Given 600 Lashes For Offering Himself Online by Nobody: 11:57am On Oct 05, 2012
DANILSA: SORRY SIR, DID YOU READ THE PASSAGE UPSIDE-DOWN? I NEVER SAW WHAT YOU WROTE IN MY VERSION? lipsrsealed
He offered himself as Gay bro. You think if he offered himself to ladies, he would have receive 5 years and 100 lashes ? Muslims in the house, whats the punishment for gays in the Kingdom
Re: Man Jailed And Given 600 Lashes For Offering Himself Online by Moukafoam(f): 11:59am On Oct 05, 2012
ednut1: at least they hve been able to maintain high morality, what condition is d xtains countries in uk usa, italy, in absolute mess, morally bankrupt, and even nigeria nonsense, abeg make dem punish d pervert

You should know Ŧħåϯ morality is ∂ relative term. Wђɑ̤̥̈̊† Ɣ☺Ʊ see as indecent maybe ∂ normal dress code for others. I am not against them punishing him, of course he knew where he came from wink ßŮϯ pls don't compare Saudi with τhe likes of Uk, US aŋԂ Italy because they are not Őᵑ τhe same level smiley
Re: Man Jailed And Given 600 Lashes For Offering Himself Online by takedat(m): 12:03pm On Oct 05, 2012
slimming: That is the consequence of living under the law of men, it punishes for sin and have no provision for repentance.

Thank Jesus for the provision of grace
Mumu so becos we have been given the grace for repentance the acts of criminality should not be punished?So if a man steals he should be left alone cos he has chance to seek forgiveness.Even in the Vatican there are prescribed rules for people to follow and if you break the Laws you get punished.

1 Like

Re: Man Jailed And Given 600 Lashes For Offering Himself Online by Iaz93: 12:03pm On Oct 05, 2012
Psylas: Dey should kill him instead of suffering him! Fuckup!!!

go kill am na....
Re: Man Jailed And Given 600 Lashes For Offering Himself Online by BlueMurder(m): 12:06pm On Oct 05, 2012
Okija_juju: GADDAMN!!!! A muslim straps a bomb around himself, walks into a crowd of innocent people and KABOOOOOM!!!! He goes to heaven and f[u]cks 72 Virgins. An Imam incites young Muslims to pick up arms and fight, he is called scholar and revered as a true prophet of Allah.. A muslim posts dirty messages on his facebook page, the niggar gets an a`ss whooping!! The priorities in Islam is highly fhucked up!

No wonder.. In the Islam section of Nairaland, A christians posts on a thread about Muslims killing innocent people, he gets banned for 6 months.. A muslims posts 'Allahu Akbar' on the exact same thread... He is hailed..

Pathetic waste of cyberspace.

1 Like

Re: Man Jailed And Given 600 Lashes For Offering Himself Online by iykak47: 12:14pm On Oct 05, 2012
~Bluetooth:

No ma. . .they are protecting their culture.Chinese don't kiss foreigners asss so do Arabs,only niggas do !
Are there two types of Chinese? Don't say what you don't know.
Re: Man Jailed And Given 600 Lashes For Offering Himself Online by BlueMurder(m): 12:14pm On Oct 05, 2012
Moukafoam:

If U̶̲̅ are in Rome behave like a Roman they say. Τhis guy should know Ŧħåϯ Saudi his country don't take such nonsense wink

Τhe average American is ∂ Pycho tongue that's why U̶̲̅ see such things in America. I hope our northern muslims won't start killing ąg∂ɪ̣̇η because of τhis undecided

...ßŮϯ 600 harsh sha cheesy

I am sure you are eagerly anticipating it. Must be some kind of morbid entertainment for you.
Re: Man Jailed And Given 600 Lashes For Offering Himself Online by codeline(m): 12:14pm On Oct 05, 2012
Cxe
Re: Man Jailed And Given 600 Lashes For Offering Himself Online by perez019(m): 12:15pm On Oct 05, 2012
Common sharap dia, u wey u dey bleep gonzo, u sef dey talk

la furia: The guy knows the law, it wasnt a case of selective punishment. he got caught, he gets the punishment. if you dont like it, thats you. nigeians sef, u want a moral society but hate punishment. punishment are made to restrain people even if u have no consience, the moment u remember u are going to be publicly humiliated, u will think twice unlike nigeria way there is selective law for both the rich and poor.
Re: Man Jailed And Given 600 Lashes For Offering Himself Online by timbros(m): 12:23pm On Oct 05, 2012
Is it my eyes or isnt it a SHE that contacted the police? How come all this gay gay gay comments?

But mehn, 600 lashes? LWKMD!! Even the lasher go tire sef! grin cheesy
Re: Man Jailed And Given 600 Lashes For Offering Himself Online by webizone(m): 12:26pm On Oct 05, 2012
amosy007: phewww... what kinda religion knows no freedom, freedom of speech, freedom of outfit, freedom to do say whatever you want... gosh.... thank GOD am not arab and i dont belong to religion of slaves

Sometimes, freedom could be evil and used by the devil. Sometimes, people need to be iron-handled to save them from themselves. If you were free, you would not have gone to school. You would be completely manipulated. You could turn out useless, if you never got punished. No laws, chaos everywhere. You couldn't care less if you or sm1 you care about slept with an animal. Then you are free to kill or be killed, abi? Freedom can and is overrated! Part of some evil agenda of those that can control you.

2 Likes

Re: Man Jailed And Given 600 Lashes For Offering Himself Online by amosy007: 12:29pm On Oct 05, 2012
la furia: The guy knows the law, it wasnt a case of selective punishment. he got caught, he gets the punishment. if you dont like it, thats you. nigeians sef, u want a moral society but hate punishment. punishment are made to restrain people even if u have no consience, the moment u remember u are going to be publicly humiliated, u will think twice unlike nigeria way there is selective law for both the rich and poor.
no one is blaming the punishment, we are only questioning what brought abt such punishment.. What kinda stupid culture, law, or religion warrants such punishment 4 posting unclad picture online.. Aint that absolute slavery in 21st century?
Re: Man Jailed And Given 600 Lashes For Offering Himself Online by jeffoski(m): 12:32pm On Oct 05, 2012
Living in a world full of hypocrite (especially in Nigeria)only those caught red handed are guilty. We can never mind our own problems or address the real situation staring at us in the face.Instead of them to face the old men who force themselves on innocent children who have no 1 to fight or protect them. Why have they not brought out man who rape or manipulate under age children both male and female?they I here flogging a Full grown man who has a choice and is ready to live with the consequences. It is his body and whatever he does with it is his business abi how e take affect person after all he is not forcing anyone to patronize him.
Re: Man Jailed And Given 600 Lashes For Offering Himself Online by carefulme(m): 12:33pm On Oct 05, 2012
What exactly do people have problem with?
Islam or its rules?

...........In china, death sentence is the punishment for massive tax evasion and corruption
yet eyebrows are not much raised
...........Some countries prescribe the death sentence for espionage(crime for spying, usually military), mutiny and army defection......
...........and there are not many activist on the street protesting this.........

so this leaves me to wonder.
What exactly do people want?

People should be made to know that there are no "absolute laws"
Laws are only correct within the boundaries and context of the people being ruled...
.......that's why there are different punishment for the same crime in different countries.
..... The USA thinks a gay should be left alone as he decides what he wants
.....But the Nigerian law thinks he should be jailed for 14 years. Likewise other countries(Singapore:2 yrs Jamaica:10yrs for gays, Botswana:7 yrs Kenya etc)..............
...........so which of these laws is correct
........"ALL OR NONE"....
The USA law is correct in the USA
and the Nigerian law is correct in Nigeria.........
...........Even though it can not be said that all the people of a country agree with its law,
...at least their laws are just mild enough to be lived up with and not too strict to make their country unstable(i.e Protest and Rioting over one law or the other).......

......And now to the above man.....
will he claim to be unaware of such laws in his country......
so what's the big deal in receiving strokes of cane for "appearing nude online"........

......so know the laws of the country you live in or intend to travel to
And you would not be scared of living in Saudi Arabia......(at least you wouldn't kill, commit adultery,blaspheme or appear nude online......or would you?)............

............appears to me like some people enjoy creating "scene" out of "no scene"(...referring to some people's comment).......

5 Likes

Re: Man Jailed And Given 600 Lashes For Offering Himself Online by domiron: 12:34pm On Oct 05, 2012
1supremo:

All these countries are secular states. None of them uses any holy book as the basis for their constitution.

Spot on. No mind these holier than thou people and their comments. if there's a hell, na una go first reach der b4 d rest of us.
Re: Man Jailed And Given 600 Lashes For Offering Himself Online by amosy007: 12:34pm On Oct 05, 2012
~Bluetooth:

No ma. . .they are protecting their culture.Chinese dont kiss foreigners asss so do Arabs,only niggas do !
that stir up the question? What kinda culture warrants such punishments? If africans didnt abolish sum cultural pratices to fit d continent into 21st century, will u still be livin in dis continent..
Now Imagine if africans still perform canibalsm, human sacrifises etc to preserve its culture. What will u say to that?

1 Like

Re: Man Jailed And Given 600 Lashes For Offering Himself Online by domiron: 12:37pm On Oct 05, 2012
shegzymoni, i share your view, but i think most times ppl are just too religious and forget the actual meaning of religion in the first place.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Car Snatcher Caught And Tied With Rope By Vigilante In Bayelsa(photos) / EFCC Secures Conviction Of Nine Yahoo Boys / Nigerian Man And Woman Arrested With 1.5kg Of Heroin In Kenya (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.